Book your trip to paradise
It's easy to plan and book your perfect island vacation. Enter your schedule and search for vacation packages, hotels, flights, or car rentals.
- Rental Cars
So you’re planning your trip to Hawaii? Hawaii.com is an excellent place to start. We can help you price and book hotels. We offer exclusive rental car discounts. We have great deals on island-hopping packages. We even provide insider tips on the best attractions, places to visit, and things to do. The information below will help guide you through the process. Tip: Start with the Visitor Information article and then work your way to the right. Scroll down for itinerary suggestions and day trip ideas as well as safety tips and other resources.
Pick Your Paradise! Find a Favorite Among the Islands in Hawaii
With six major islands in Hawaii to explore, you’ll enjoy…
How to Book Cheap Trips to Hawaii and Other Money Saving Tips
It’s no secret that traveling to Hawai‘i is expensive. But…
Suggested Itineraries for Traveling in Hawaii
Wondering what you should do in Hawaii? Well, that depends on how much time you’ve got and what your priorities are. Here are some suggested itineraries based on the number of days you’ll be on island.
Only 1 Day in Paradise? No Problem.
Maybe you’re on a quick business trip, just passing through to another destination, or would like to take a quick hop to another island for the day. If you’ve only got one day on an island, we suggest you make it count! We’ve outlined your best options for a day in Hawaii. And if you prefer to travel as part of a tour, Roberts Hawaii offers a variety of one-day neighbor island tours departing from Honolulu.
One Week in Hawaii – First Trip
A week in Hawaii is ideal. If you’ve got a full week and you’ll only be staying on one island, you’ll really get a feel for the place and be able to hit the highlights. Below are suggested itineraries for 7 days in Hawaii.
Day Trips in Hawaii: From Popular to Off the Beaten Path
There are so many things to do and places to see in Hawaii. Here are some fun day trips to choose from. We’ve got suggestion for all islands.
“Day at Pearl Harbor” Tour with Roberts Hawaii
Winston Churchill once asserted that, “Those that fail to learn…
Take a Kona Coffee Driving Tour and Taste Kona Coffee All Day Long!
Take 600 specialty coffee farms, a spattering of mills, retail…
Visiting the Volcano: Lava Reaches the Sea – NEW VIDEO
A popular Big Island odyssey is a drive to Hawaii…
Catching the Ferry from Maui to Lanai
Even though Lāna‘i has bed and breakfasts, hotels, and five-star…
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- BOOK NOW! Ocean adventures with Body Glove Hawaii: Snorkel & Dolphin Adventure, Whale Watch, Historical Dinner Cruise and Historical Lunch Cruise!
- Stay awhile, relax & enjoy your 4th night at the luxurious Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalow for free! Offer includes daily buffet breakfast for 2.
- Enjoy Maui as you zipline & aquaball on the organic farm with incredible ocean and mountain views. Combo Special: Adults $139.95, Children $99.95
- Experience the rainforest by kayak as you glide through century old, handmade waterways with Flumin' Kohala ($140.63 adult, $78.13) - BOOK NOW
- GET 6 boxes and save 30% plus get a FREE 24oz Hydro Flask
- Room specials from 33% off at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Swim in Poipu Beach on Kauai! Book rooms from $169/night!
- Big Island kayak rentals (2-seater) $29/hour - BOOK NOW!
- COFFEE AND TEA: Free shipping on orders $75+ (restrictions).
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Seniors save 10% at Trump International Hotel Waikiki!
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Relax at Kohala Coast Vacation Rentals by Outrigger!
- 10% Off: Tour 50 acres of rare & endangered tropical plants
Expect the Unexpected
In Hawaii, there is a saying: If you don’t like the weather, wait awhile, it will change. The weather here is mostly beautiful and the people here are mostly lovely. However, even in paradise, tragedy can strike. Here are some tips for staying safe, adjusting your itineraries and finding help when you really need it.
Staying Safe in Paradise: 4 Tips for Enjoying Your Hawaii Vacation
First, a Message from the Hawaii Tourism Authority Hawaiʻi is…
Visitor Aloha Society of Hawaii – Caring For Visitors Touched by Adversity
Have you ever wondered what you would do if you…