Book your trip to paradise
It's easy to plan and book your perfect island vacation. Enter your schedule and search for vacation packages, hotels, flights, or car rentals.
- Rental Cars
So you're planning your trip to Hawaii? Hawaii.com is an excellent place to start. We can help you price and book hotels. We offer exclusive rental car discounts. We have great deals on island-hopping packages. We even provide insider tips on the best attractions, places to visit, and things to do. The information below will help guide you through the process. Tip: Start with the Visitor Information article and then work your way to the right. Scroll down for itinerary suggestions and day trip ideas as well as safety tips and other resources. Don't forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting!
Pick Your Paradise! Find a Favorite Among the Islands in Hawaii
With six major islands in Hawaii to explore, you’ll enjoy…
How to Book Cheap Trips to Hawaii and Other Money Saving Tips
It’s no secret that traveling to Hawai‘i is expensive. But…
Suggested Itineraries for Traveling in Hawaii
Wondering what you should do in Hawaii? Well, that depends on how much time you’ve got and what your priorities are. Here are some suggested itineraries based on the number of days you’ll be on island.
Only 1 Day in Paradise? No Problem
Maybe you’re on a quick business trip, just passing through to another destination, or would like to take a quick hop to another island for the day. If you’ve only got one day on an island, we suggest you make it count! We’ve outlined your best options for a day in Hawaii. And if you prefer to travel as part of a tour, Roberts Hawaii offers a variety of one-day neighbor island tours departing from Honolulu.
One Week in Hawaii – First Trip
A week in Hawaii is ideal. If you’ve got a full week and you’ll only be staying on one island, you’ll really get a feel for the place and be able to hit the highlights. Below are suggested itineraries for 7 days in Hawaii.
Day Trips in Hawaii: From Popular to Off the Beaten Path
There are so many things to do and places to see in Hawaii. Here are some fun day trips to choose from. We’ve got suggestion for all islands.
“Day at Pearl Harbor” Tour with Roberts Hawaii
UPDATED: Aloha! The Arizona Memorial is closed temporarily but Pearl…
Take a Kona Coffee Driving Tour and Taste Kona Coffee All Day Long!
Take 600 specialty coffee farms, a spattering of mills, retail…
Catching the Ferry from Maui to Lanai
Even though Lāna‘i has bed and breakfasts, hotels, and five-star…
- Paddle a canoe for your first time! Learn from beachboys at Hale Huaka`i.
- Make the most of your time in Hawaii and take a day to see, taste and feel it all. Join Island and You for a circle-island tour of Oahu!
- Experience ″farm-to-beach″ dining at The Reef Bar & Market Grill! Breakfast buffet ($28 adults), lunch ($18+), dinner ($28+), dessert and drinks!
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai’s 50-55 minute circle-island helicopter tour! Check out their website or call direct.
- When the sun goes down, the party gets started at Blue Note. Come see why locals have voted this music venue #1 in the state, three years in a row.
- Try our new Paddle Board Rentals by the hour $25!
- Two Beach Chairs and One Umbrella $25 Deal
- $20 Snorkel Set with free transportation to the Bay
- Kama`aina, AAA, Military rates available for Maui vacation
- Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 w/ code HAWAII
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- 8 World-class, dual ziplines at CLIMB Works Keana Farms
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $155/nt
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
Expect the Unexpected
In Hawaii, there is a saying: If you don’t like the weather, wait awhile, it will change. The weather here is mostly beautiful and the people here are mostly lovely. However, even in paradise, tragedy can strike. Here are some tips for staying safe, adjusting your itineraries and finding help when you really need it.
Staying Safe in Paradise: 4 Tips for Enjoying Your Hawaii Vacation
Hawaiʻi is known for its beautiful landscapes and friendly people,…
Visitor Aloha Society of Hawaii – Caring For Visitors Touched by Adversity
Have you ever wondered what you would do if you…