Book your trip to paradise
It's easy to plan and book your perfect island vacation. Enter your schedule and search for vacation packages, hotels, flights, or car rentals.
- Rental Cars
So you're planning your trip to Hawaii? Hawaii.com is an excellent place to start. We can help you price and book hotels. We offer exclusive rental car discounts. We have great deals on island-hopping packages. We even provide insider tips on the best attractions, places to visit, and things to do. The information below will help guide you through the process. Tip: Start with the Visitor Information article and then work your way to the right. Scroll down for itinerary suggestions and day trip ideas as well as safety tips and other resources. Don't forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting!
Pick Your Paradise! Find a Favorite Among the Islands in Hawaii
With six major islands in Hawaii to explore, you’ll enjoy…
How to Book Cheap Trips to Hawaii and Other Money Saving Tips
It’s no secret that traveling to Hawai‘i is expensive. But…
Suggested Itineraries for Traveling in Hawaii
Wondering what you should do in Hawaii? Well, that depends on how much time you’ve got and what your priorities are. Here are some suggested itineraries based on the number of days you’ll be on island.
Only 1 Day in Paradise? No Problem
Maybe you’re on a quick business trip, just passing through to another destination, or would like to take a quick hop to another island for the day. If you’ve only got one day on an island, we suggest you make it count! We’ve outlined your best options for a day in Hawaii. And if you prefer to travel as part of a tour, Roberts Hawaii offers a variety of one-day neighbor island tours departing from Honolulu.
One Week in Hawaii – First Trip
A week in Hawaii is ideal. If you’ve got a full week and you’ll only be staying on one island, you’ll really get a feel for the place and be able to hit the highlights. Below are suggested itineraries for 7 days in Hawaii.
Day Trips in Hawaii: From Popular to Off the Beaten Path
There are so many things to do and places to see in Hawaii. Here are some fun day trips to choose from. We’ve got suggestion for all islands.
“Day at Pearl Harbor” Tour with Roberts Hawaii
Winston Churchill once asserted that, “Those that fail to learn…
Take a Kona Coffee Driving Tour and Taste Kona Coffee All Day Long!
Take 600 specialty coffee farms, a spattering of mills, retail…
Catching the Ferry from Maui to Lanai
Even though Lāna‘i has bed and breakfasts, hotels, and five-star…
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- Sunbathe at world famous Waikiki Beach and dine at local restaurants. Stay at Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki by Outrigger from $189/night.
- 35% off the only Forbes Five-Star Hotel on Oahu + $150 Resort Credit w/ 2 night stay or longer for stays through December 19, 2018
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 7 Night Norwegian Cruise from $1,199
- Get 15% off paddle board lessons in Kailua w/ code
- Famous Manta Ray Night Snorkel starting at $105
- From $159 - Dive Oahu's wrecks, caves and reefs
- Book a private, luxury tour of Oahu for 2 people, for $280!
- Royal Lahaina Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car, parking. $329/nt
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $98 pp
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- Savor delectable American fare with an island vibe at The Lanai
- 17-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,599 on Holland America Line
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
Expect the Unexpected
In Hawaii, there is a saying: If you don’t like the weather, wait awhile, it will change. The weather here is mostly beautiful and the people here are mostly lovely. However, even in paradise, tragedy can strike. Here are some tips for staying safe, adjusting your itineraries and finding help when you really need it.
Staying Safe in Paradise: 4 Tips for Enjoying Your Hawaii Vacation
First, a Message from the Hawaii Tourism Authority Hawaiʻi is…
Visitor Aloha Society of Hawaii – Caring For Visitors Touched by Adversity
Have you ever wondered what you would do if you…