Book your trip to paradise
It's easy to plan and book your perfect island vacation. Enter your schedule and search for vacation packages, hotels, flights, or car rentals.
- Rental Cars
So you’re planning your trip to Hawaii? Hawaii.com is an excellent place to start. We can help you price and book hotels. We offer exclusive rental car discounts. We have great deals on island-hopping packages. We even provide insider tips on the best attractions, places to visit, and things to do. The information below will help guide you through the process. Tip: Start with the Visitor Information article and then work your way to the right. Scroll down for itinerary suggestions and day trip ideas as well as safety tips and other resources.
Pick Your Paradise! Find a Favorite Among the Islands in Hawaii
With six major islands in Hawaii to explore, you’ll enjoy…
How to Book Cheap Trips to Hawaii and Other Money Saving Tips
It’s no secret that traveling to Hawai‘i is expensive. But…
Suggested Itineraries for Traveling in Hawaii
Wondering what you should do in Hawaii? Well, that depends on how much time you’ve got and what your priorities are. Here are some suggested itineraries based on the number of days you’ll be on island.
Only 1 Day in Paradise? No Problem.
Maybe you’re on a quick business trip, just passing through to another destination, or would like to take a quick hop to another island for the day. If you’ve only got one day on an island, we suggest you make it count! We’ve outlined your best options for a day in Hawaii. And if you prefer to travel as part of a tour, Roberts Hawaii offers a variety of one-day neighbor island tours departing from Honolulu.
One Week in Hawaii – First Trip
A week in Hawaii is ideal. If you’ve got a full week and you’ll only be staying on one island, you’ll really get a feel for the place and be able to hit the highlights. Below are suggested itineraries for 7 days in Hawaii.
Day Trips in Hawaii: From Popular to Off the Beaten Path
There are so many things to do and places to see in Hawaii. Here are some fun day trips to choose from. We’ve got suggestion for all islands.
“Day at Pearl Harbor” Tour with Roberts Hawaii
Winston Churchill once asserted that, “Those that fail to learn…
Take a Kona Coffee Driving Tour and Taste Kona Coffee All Day Long!
Take 600 specialty coffee farms, a spattering of mills, retail…
Catching the Ferry from Maui to Lanai
Even though Lāna‘i has bed and breakfasts, hotels, and five-star…
- From $225/night: Stay in residential-style accommodations and experience breathtaking panoramic views at Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger.
- Visit Jurassic Valley and save by booking bundled adventure tour packages starting from $119.95 per person -
- Come search for dolphins, turtles and whales while sailing on the beautiful waters of Waikiki w/ Mana Kai Catamaran! $30 Marine Life Sail - BOOK NOW!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Private customized adventures on the magical Island of Oahu! Experience Hawaii, explore nature, discover happiness with Mahina Hawaii - BOOK NOW!
- Handmade and all natural Hawaiian bath and body soaps
- Happy Hour at Il Lupino, every day from 12:00pm to 6:30pm
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise on CruiseDirect & Save!
- Summit Maunakea, highest point in the Pacific, from $129!
- Planning your wedding? Get married on a beach in Hawaii!
- Free Combat Flight Simulator at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- 15% off our Best Available Rates - Coconut Waikiki Hotel!
- Oceanfront horseback rides on Oahu's North Shore from $79!
- A Taste of Aloha! Enjoy coffee flavors from $7.99. BUY NOW!
Expect the Unexpected
In Hawaii, there is a saying: If you don’t like the weather, wait awhile, it will change. The weather here is mostly beautiful and the people here are mostly lovely. However, even in paradise, tragedy can strike. Here are some tips for staying safe, adjusting your itineraries and finding help when you really need it.
Staying Safe in Paradise: 4 Tips for Enjoying Your Hawaii Vacation
First, a Message from the Hawaii Tourism Authority Hawaiʻi is…
Visitor Aloha Society of Hawaii – Caring For Visitors Touched by Adversity
Have you ever wondered what you would do if you…