Book your trip to paradise
It's easy to plan and book your perfect island vacation. Enter your schedule and search for vacation packages, hotels, flights, or car rentals.
- Rental Cars
So you're planning your trip to Hawaii? Hawaii.com is an excellent place to start. We can help you price and book hotels. We offer exclusive rental car discounts. We have great deals on island-hopping packages. We even provide insider tips on the best attractions, places to visit, and things to do. The information below will help guide you through the process. Tip: Start with the Visitor Information article and then work your way to the right. Scroll down for itinerary suggestions and day trip ideas as well as safety tips and other resources. Don't forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting!
Pick Your Paradise! Find a Favorite Among the Islands in Hawaii
With six major islands in Hawaii to explore, you’ll enjoy…
How to Book Cheap Trips to Hawaii and Other Money Saving Tips
It’s no secret that traveling to Hawai‘i is expensive. But…
Suggested Itineraries for Traveling in Hawaii
Wondering what you should do in Hawaii? Well, that depends on how much time you’ve got and what your priorities are. Here are some suggested itineraries based on the number of days you’ll be on island.
Only 1 Day in Paradise? No Problem
Maybe you’re on a quick business trip, just passing through to another destination, or would like to take a quick hop to another island for the day. If you’ve only got one day on an island, we suggest you make it count! We’ve outlined your best options for a day in Hawaii. And if you prefer to travel as part of a tour, Roberts Hawaii offers a variety of one-day neighbor island tours departing from Honolulu.
One Week in Hawaii – First Trip
A week in Hawaii is ideal. If you’ve got a full week and you’ll only be staying on one island, you’ll really get a feel for the place and be able to hit the highlights. Below are suggested itineraries for 7 days in Hawaii.
Day Trips in Hawaii: From Popular to Off the Beaten Path
There are so many things to do and places to see in Hawaii. Here are some fun day trips to choose from. We’ve got suggestion for all islands.
Take a Kona Coffee Driving Tour and Taste Kona Coffee All Day Long!
Take 600 specialty coffee farms, a spattering of mills, retail…
Catching the Ferry from Maui to Lanai
Even though Lāna‘i has bed and breakfasts, hotels, and five-star…
- Find everything under the sun at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace! $1 admission per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- View planets & deep-sky objects of the Milky Way like nebulae, star clusters & the galaxies beyond from atop Haleakala w/ Maui Stargazing! $180/person
- Island-hopping 6-night adventure, Maui and Kauai, from $1,069
- Hawaiian Escape from only $1,199 – 7-day two island guided tour with inter-island flight! SAVE $900 per couple on select departures!
- Perfect Steaks. Perfect Drinks. Hand-Selected Pairings, Just Some Of Ruth's Many Talents. Join Us At Ruth's Chris Steak House.
- Kauai Sea Tours takes you to remote beaches others cannot!
- Experience indoor go-kart racing on Oahu at K1 Speed!
- The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- Visit Pearl Harbor with Hawaii's top tour company! As low as $49
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Free golf with every stay!
- Enjoy Suites from $216 at Paradise Bay Resort on Oahu
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Young At Heart - Senior Rates
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
Expect the Unexpected
In Hawaii, there is a saying: If you don’t like the weather, wait awhile, it will change. The weather here is mostly beautiful and the people here are mostly lovely. However, even in paradise, tragedy can strike. Here are some tips for staying safe, adjusting your itineraries and finding help when you really need it.
Rains soak Kauai as Tropical Depression Flossie nears Hawaiian Islands
This story was originally published as Rains soak Kauai as…
Staying Safe in Paradise: 4 Tips for Enjoying Your Hawaii Vacation
Hawaiʻi is known for its beautiful landscapes and friendly people,…
Visitor Aloha Society of Hawaii – Caring For Visitors Touched by Adversity
Have you ever wondered what you would do if you…