The Island of Hawaii
The Hawaii Island, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest of the island chain. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy coastal jungles in Puna to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s Kona coast and within the resort area of Waikoloa, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. The must-do on Hawaii Island is a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
Kona Delights with Artistic Gastronomical Experiences for Foodies
Kona, Hawaiʻi attracts culinary entrepreneurs from around the world who…
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
History and Beauty Define the Sleepy Town of Kapaau
The Island of Hawaiʻi is a utopia of splendor. With…
Boho Meets Old School Hawaii in Charming Hawi
Tucked away among the slopes of Kohala mountain is the…
Discover the Big Island
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean with Paradise Helicopters! Prices start at $189 per person.
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- Learn to stand up paddle or board a whale watch cruise at nearby Anaehoomalu Beach. Book rooms from 58% off at Fairway Villas Waikoloa by Outrigger.
- Daily Happy Hour specials from 4-7pm @ Moose McGillycuddy's!
- Enjoy The Kapalua Villas Maui from 56% off!
- Kayak the famed Kohala Ditch at Flumin' Kohala..808-933-HAWI
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- From $69 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Reduced Rates from $215/nt
- Rooms from $169/night at Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger.
- See and taste Oahu’s best sights and food for just $118!
- World famous diving, top quality instruction - Kona Coast