The Island of Big Island
The island of Hawaii, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest in the state. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy tropical rainforest to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s western Kona and Kohala coasts, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. A visit to Volcanoes National Park to see active volcano Kilauea, or heading to the famous green sand shores of Papakolea beach also promise a perfect visit.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Skyline Eco-Adventures – Akaka Falls, Big Island
AKAKA FALLS, BIG ISLAND Skyline Akaka Falls was voted the…
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
Kona Delights with Artistic Gastronomical Experiences for Foodies
Kona, Hawaiʻi attracts culinary entrepreneurs from around the world who…
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
Sleepy Volcano Village is a Stone’s Throw From Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
It’s no surprise Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park is the most…
Discover the Big Island
- Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau Special for in-house guests from $72 per person
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,589
- Best Price Guarantee, Low Price Assurance, No Booking Fees & Weekly Cruise Deals. Book Now!
- Kona Luxury Sail - Hawaii Nautical takes you on an unparalleled yacht to experience Kona's most bejeweled underwater treasures. $225 per person.
- Two-Tank Morning Boat Dives where you see pristine coral reef, swim through lava rock arches filled with schools of vibrant colored tropical fish.
- 100% Kona Coffee from the uplands of Hawaii Island
- Relax at Kohala Coast Vacation Rentals by Outrigger!
- Escape to Oahu's secret island beach & enjoy kayaking & more
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $98pp
- Fly through time and space at ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center!
- Save $45! Pre-buy breakfast, car & parking at Royal Lahaina
- The Equus Hotel: Waikiki's favorite boutique hotel - Save 10%
- BOGO 30% Off - Night Ziplining at Coral Crater
- 5th night free at Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach. From $168
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise on CruiseDirect & Save!