The Island of Hawaii
The Hawaii Island, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest of the island chain. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy coastal jungles in Puna to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s Kona coast and within the resort area of Waikoloa, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. The must-do on Hawaii Island is a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
GLASS BOTTOM BOAT CRUISE Category: Submarines/GlassBottom Location: Hawaii-Hawaii (The Big…
Keauhou Stand up Paddle Lesson
KEAHOU STAND UP PADDLE LESSON Category: Stand Up Paddling-SUP Location:…
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
5 Restaurants to Check Out on the Big Island in Summer of 2019
Our picks for new restaurants you should try on the…
Kona Delights with Artistic Gastronomical Experiences for Foodies
Kona, Hawaiʻi attracts culinary entrepreneurs from around the world who…
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
Same-Same, But Different: Exploring the Big Island’s New Landscape
Here are a few activities to add to your next…
History and Beauty Define the Sleepy Town of Kapaau
The Island of Hawaiʻi is a utopia of splendor. With…
Discover the Big Island
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Change the Way you See Hawaii with Shaka Guide’s GPS audio driving tours! It’s like having a tour guide in your car.
- Private powerboat charters available in Kona, 2 locations. Take a private pleasure cruise, a whale-watch outing or a snorkel trip. $540/hr, 2hr min.
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau - BOOK NOW
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $909 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- 10% OFF Surfing or SUP Lessons and Equipment Rentals.
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- $849 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- From $1,259 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- Souvenirs, clothes, Red Dirt shirts, buy 2 get 3rd item FREE
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Best Luau in Maui
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- $969 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air