The Island of Hawaii
The Hawaii Island, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest of the island chain. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy coastal jungles in Puna to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s Kona coast and within the resort area of Waikoloa, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. The must-do on Hawaii Island is a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
5 Restaurants to Check Out on the Big Island in Summer of 2019
Our picks for new restaurants you should try on the…
Kona Delights with Artistic Gastronomical Experiences for Foodies
Kona, Hawaiʻi attracts culinary entrepreneurs from around the world who…
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
Same-Same, But Different: Exploring the Big Island’s New Landscape
Here are a few activities to add to your next…
History and Beauty Define the Sleepy Town of Kapaau
The Island of Hawaiʻi is a utopia of splendor. With…
Discover the Big Island
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,079
- Big Island & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, starting from $879
- Air & room packages starting from $1,039. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- Explore native wildlife along with thousands of rare and endangered flowers and more at Hawaii Tropical Botanical Gardens.
- Special Offer: Oahu private charter tours starting from $599! Choose from swimming with dolphins, sunset cruises, ocean activities & more
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $140 including Lunch!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- From $1,329 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $186