The Island of Big Island
The island of Hawaii, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest in the state. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy tropical rainforest to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s western Kona and Kohala coasts, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. A visit to Volcanoes National Park to see active volcano Kilauea, or heading to the famous green sand shores of Papakolea beach also promise a perfect visit.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Skyline Eco-Adventures – Akaka Falls, Big Island
AKAKA FALLS, BIG ISLAND Skyline Akaka Falls was voted the…
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
Best New Restaurants on the Big Island
Hawaii Island is a cornucopia of dining culture. Every year,…
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
Sleepy Volcano Village is a Stone’s Throw From Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
It’s no surprise Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park is the most…
Discover the Big Island
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise on CruiseDirect & Save!
- A truly out-of-this world experience, Pelagic Magic Night Dive. Groups of 6 divers wait to see what creatures put on colorful displays.
- $1,019 & up - Big Island Beach & Volcanoes Package 6-Nts w/Air & Hotel
- $1,033 & up - 6-Nt. Hilo Adventure w/Air, Hotel & Car Rental
- Visit Oahu & the Big Island: 6-Night Package w/Air & Hotel Accommodations, fr $939
- 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure; fr $879. See Big Island & Oahu
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn breakfast, car, parking pkg from $250/nt
- Military Appreciation – BOGO 50% any adventure package (M-F)
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Book 7 nights or more & receive 10% off at Hotel Coral Reef
- HAPPY HOUR 50% OFF SUSHI AND PUPUS
- Island-hopping adventure fr $1,899; Oahu, Kauai & Big Island
- Discover Maui's historic Lahaina town from only $129/night!
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount