The Island of Hawaii
The Hawaii Island, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest of the island chain. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy coastal jungles in Puna to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s Kona coast and within the resort area of Waikoloa, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. The must-do on Hawaii Island is a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
5 Restaurants to Check Out on the Big Island in Summer of 2019
Our picks for new restaurants you should try on the…
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
Same-Same, But Different: Exploring the Big Island’s New Landscape
Here are a few activities to add to your next…
History and Beauty Define the Sleepy Town of Kapaau
The Island of Hawaiʻi is a utopia of splendor. With…
Discover the Big Island
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Choose from a wide selection of vacation homes in Kona. Find great offers on ocean view and beachfront properties. Rates start at $89/night.
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Save 20%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- Wild Tiki Fun Zone has something fun for all ages!
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii: SAVE 10% when booking 10 days in advance
- Enjoy Hawaiian Music, Dance & Food @Maui’s Huaka‘i Luau
- Count On Us For The Paradise Wedding Your Love Deserves
- Maui Fiber Arts Conference is coming! Sign up now
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $115pp
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum from heirloom sugar cane - $35
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu