The Island of Hawaii
The Hawaii Island, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest of the island chain. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy coastal jungles in Puna to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s Kona coast and within the resort area of Waikoloa, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. The must-do on Hawaii Island is a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
History and Beauty Define the Sleepy Town of Kapaau
The Island of Hawaiʻi is a utopia of splendor. With…
Boho Meets Old School Hawaii in Charming Hawi
Tucked away among the slopes of Kohala mountain is the…
Discover the Big Island
- Island Helicopters offers unique tours around this tropical paradise; including one of Hawaii’s most elite tours, the Jurassic Falls Landing Adventure
- Stay up to date with current ocean conditions in Hawaii: Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current hazard levels at Hawaii's popular beaches.
- Save $1,100 per couple on our Ultimate Hawaii 4 Island guided tour - Spend 13 days in paradise for only $1,799. Inter-island flights included.
- SAVE 10% on Kohala Canopy Zipline tours Friday-Saturday and experience Hawaii Island’s only tree-to-tree adventure! Promo Code WEEKENDER
- ISLAND FEET is committed to fixing your foot problems - Plantar fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Bunions, Neuromas, Arch Pain and more. SHOP FOOTWEAR NOW!
- Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 w/ code HAWAII
- Outrigger Canoe Rides on Waikiki Beach for $30!
- From $819 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Royal Kona Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise, breakfast! $325/nt
- Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages From $209 Per Room Night!
- Kauai Sea Tours takes you to remote beaches others cannot!
- Hawaiian Music, Rock, Pop, Reggae & Comedy at Blue Note
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- Maui four-course Sunset Dinner Cruise. Book & Save 10%