The Island of Hawaii
The Hawaii Island, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest of the island chain. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy coastal jungles in Puna to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s Kona coast and within the resort area of Waikoloa, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. The must-do on Hawaii Island is a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
5 Restaurants to Check Out on the Big Island in Summer of 2019
Our picks for new restaurants you should try on the…
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
Same-Same, But Different: Exploring the Big Island’s New Landscape
Here are a few activities to add to your next…
History and Beauty Define the Sleepy Town of Kapaau
The Island of Hawaiʻi is a utopia of splendor. With…
Discover the Big Island
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean with Paradise Helicopters! Prices start at $189 per person.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Stop in for Happy Hour! Daily from 2 – 5pm!! Check Out Our Special Happy Hour Menu Items!
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Reduced Rates from $235/nt
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours now!
- Kauai Photo Tours: Kauai’s Top-Rated Land Tour!
- Mike's Huli Chicken: Treat yourself to Hawaii's best Huli chicken!
- Refuge Eco-Tour: Land at a secluded botanical preserve!
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $115 pp
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii: SAVE 10% when booking 10 days in advance
- Zip, trek and rappel on the island’s ONLY canopy course!
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau