The Island of Hawaii
The Hawaii Island, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest of the island chain. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy coastal jungles in Puna to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s Kona coast and within the resort area of Waikoloa, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. The must-do on Hawaii Island is a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
5 Restaurants to Check Out on the Big Island in Summer of 2019
Our picks for new restaurants you should try on the…
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
Same-Same, But Different: Exploring the Big Island’s New Landscape
Here are a few activities to add to your next…
History and Beauty Define the Sleepy Town of Kapaau
The Island of Hawaiʻi is a utopia of splendor. With…
Discover the Big Island
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,329
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Air & room packages starting from $1089. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1069
- Kaku Sushi: Waikiki's best sushi and seafood buffet.
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Get 15% off paddle board lessons in Kailua w/code "Kailua"
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $186
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $186
- 15% Off: Snorkel the reefs off Kailua Beach & Lanikai Beach with code "Kailua"
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- From $1,179 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air