The Island of Hawaii
The Hawaii Island, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest of the island chain. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy coastal jungles in Puna to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s Kona coast and within the resort area of Waikoloa, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. The must-do on Hawaii Island is a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
5 Restaurants to Check Out on the Big Island in Summer of 2019
Our picks for new restaurants you should try on the…
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
Same-Same, But Different: Exploring the Big Island’s New Landscape
Here are a few activities to add to your next…
History and Beauty Define the Sleepy Town of Kapaau
The Island of Hawaiʻi is a utopia of splendor. With…
Discover the Big Island
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Join Atlantis Submarines 10ft below the ocean surface & discover the action happening in Hawaii’s waters! Click HERE to book your undersea adventure!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Come Try Our New Dinner Menu! Makai Fry / Big Island Tap Burger / OPulehu Ribeye Steak & more….
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- From $79 - Every December - April, thousands of Humpback whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii. See whales in Kona
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! Book Now
- Only Island Helicopters can land you at Jurassic Falls.
- From $1,119 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Get on a snorkeling tour at Pu'u Keka'a (Black Rock)!
- Island Helicopters: 2 Fantastic Tours, 1 Terrific Company!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical