The Island of Hawaii
The Hawaii Island, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest of the island chain. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy coastal jungles in Puna to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s Kona coast and within the resort area of Waikoloa, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. The must-do on Hawaii Island is a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
Kona Delights with Artistic Gastronomical Experiences for Foodies
Kona, Hawaiʻi attracts culinary entrepreneurs from around the world who…
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
History and Beauty Define the Sleepy Town of Kapaau
The Island of Hawaiʻi is a utopia of splendor. With…
Boho Meets Old School Hawaii in Charming Hawi
Tucked away among the slopes of Kohala mountain is the…
Discover the Big Island
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night! Rentals range in size from studios to 5 bedroom homes. BOOK NOW!
- From $79 - Every December - April, thousands of Humpback whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii. See whales in Kona
- Private powerboat charters available in Kona, 2 locations. Take a private pleasure cruise, a whale-watch outing or a snorkel trip. $750/hr, 2hr min.
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Tour Oahu's most awe-inspiring landmarks. From $53+
- From farm to bottle: $25 Tasting Tour of Ko Hana Agricole Rum Distillery
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical mini golf!
- Life Vest/Flotation Device Rentals for $5!
- Kids ride free with adult purchase on a submarine adventure!
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 35% Off Best Available Hotel Rates