The Island of Hawaii
The Hawaii Island, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest of the island chain. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy coastal jungles in Puna to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s Kona coast and within the resort area of Waikoloa, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. The must-do on Hawaii Island is a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
Kona Delights with Artistic Gastronomical Experiences for Foodies
Kona, Hawaiʻi attracts culinary entrepreneurs from around the world who…
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
History and Beauty Define the Sleepy Town of Kapaau
The Island of Hawaiʻi is a utopia of splendor. With…
Boho Meets Old School Hawaii in Charming Hawi
Tucked away among the slopes of Kohala mountain is the…
Discover the Big Island
- Save $20 Daily! Pre-purchase breakfast, car, and parking at Royal Kona Resort
- Dolphin/Whale Watch and Snorkel Cruises, spend a glorious day cruising the coastline watching dolphins and whales while snorkeling over coral reef.
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,019
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $108 pp
- Snorkel with wild dolphins for only $146 with code HIDEAL!
- Little Village Noodle House - Award winning Chinese cuisine!
- BAKER'S DOZEN SPECIAL from Hamakua Mac Nut Company-SHOP NOW!
- Royal Kona Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car & parking! $285/nt
- Maui, Kauai or Big Island to PEARL HARBOR day trip $329.99.
- World famous diving, top quality instruction - Kona Coast
- Eggs 'n Things pancake mix and syrups available online!
- Kamaaina rates available at Kaanapali Beach Hotel!