The Island of Hawaii
The Hawaii Island, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest of the island chain. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy coastal jungles in Puna to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s Kona coast and within the resort area of Waikoloa, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. The must-do on Hawaii Island is a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
5 Restaurants to Check Out on the Big Island in Summer of 2019
Our picks for new restaurants you should try on the…
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
Same-Same, But Different: Exploring the Big Island’s New Landscape
Here are a few activities to add to your next…
History and Beauty Define the Sleepy Town of Kapaau
The Island of Hawaiʻi is a utopia of splendor. With…
Discover the Big Island
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Stop in for Happy Hour! Daily from 2 – 5pm!! Check Out Our Special Happy Hour Menu Items!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Embrace Hawaiian culture. Get lost in the melody. Authentic hula experiences every Monday evening.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Locally owned and operated, Island Helicopters has nearly 40 years in the tourism industry on the Garden Island of Kauai.
- Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! Book Now
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Kamaaina Exclusive Savings. Save up to 12%
- Ali'i Kayaks – the best way to explore Wailua River
- Only Island Helicopters can land you at Jurassic Falls.
- Tropical Hawaiian Tours: Oahu Circle Island Tour - $100/person
- Island Helicopters is Kauai’s premiere helicopter tour!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: AAA/CAA/JAF Members - SAVE 10%
- From $749 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!