The Island of Hawaii
The Hawaii Island, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest of the island chain. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy coastal jungles in Puna to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s Kona coast and within the resort area of Waikoloa, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. The must-do on Hawaii Island is a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
Kona Delights with Artistic Gastronomical Experiences for Foodies
Kona, Hawaiʻi attracts culinary entrepreneurs from around the world who…
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
History and Beauty Define the Sleepy Town of Kapaau
The Island of Hawaiʻi is a utopia of splendor. With…
Boho Meets Old School Hawaii in Charming Hawi
Tucked away among the slopes of Kohala mountain is the…
Discover the Big Island
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $899 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu from $89.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $429.99.
- Guided Snorkel & Dolphin Encounter together at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Pearl Harbor + Oahu Island tour from $129.99 - BOOK NOW!
- Get $10 OFF jet ski & flyboard activities on Maui! BOOK NOW
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Enjoy “huki pau” specials at Harbor Restaurant at Pier 38!
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $180.96!
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Experience the real Hawaii in small group tours, from $59
- It's time to plan your holiday party @Kaanapali Beach Hotel
- One Day Tour: Travel from Maui to Oahu to visit Pearl Harbor