The Island of Hawaii
The Hawaii Island, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest of the island chain. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy coastal jungles in Puna to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s Kona coast and within the resort area of Waikoloa, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. The must-do on Hawaii Island is a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
History and Beauty Define the Sleepy Town of Kapaau
The Island of Hawaiʻi is a utopia of splendor. With…
Boho Meets Old School Hawaii in Charming Hawi
Tucked away among the slopes of Kohala mountain is the…
Discover the Big Island
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Royal Kona Spirit of Aloha Pkg: Bundle room, breakfast, rental car, & parking and save $65 per day! $299/nt
- Spreading the aloha spirit, from farm to cup. Buy Greenwell Farms 100% Kona coffee today.
- SAVE $900 per Couple! Departs 4/24 & 5/15, Ultimate Hawaii 4 Island escorted tour - 13 Days now from only $1,899! Includes inter-island flights.
- Find unique & local-made items at our Ku’ono Waiwai store
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- Send Flowers Hawaiian-Style! Nationwide delivery.
- Try our new Paddle Board Rentals by the hour $25!
- Private Pearl Harbor + Oahu tour (4-24 people) from $699.99!
- See and taste Oahu’s best sights and food for just $118!
- Enjoy Wolfgang's superb Porterhouse Steak: $109.95 for two
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Free golf with every stay!
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.