The Island of Hawaii
The Hawaii Island, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest of the island chain. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy coastal jungles in Puna to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts located along the Big Island’s Kona coast and within the resort area of Waikoloa, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. The must-do on Hawaii Island is a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Do on the Big Island
Accommodations on the Big Island
Dining on the Big Island
Kona Delights with Artistic Gastronomical Experiences for Foodies
Kona, Hawaiʻi attracts culinary entrepreneurs from around the world who…
Shopping on the Big Island
Big Island Photo Galleries
Places on the Big Island
History and Beauty Define the Sleepy Town of Kapaau
The Island of Hawaiʻi is a utopia of splendor. With…
Boho Meets Old School Hawaii in Charming Hawi
Tucked away among the slopes of Kohala mountain is the…
Discover the Big Island
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- GET 15% OFF local favorites like fish jerky, dried fruits, cookies & candies! Hungry Hawaiian is your online source for Hawaii snacks: use code HUNHWN
- Learn the epic creation story of the Hawaiian Islands in Maunakea: Between Earth and Sky Planetarium Show at ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawai‘i!
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Hawaii timeshare owner? See how Trading Places Maui can get you priority on Hawaii exchange requests, 2 year banking credits, credit extensions, more.
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $155/nt
- Whale watching on Maui from $26.74 - BOOK NOW!
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Royal Kona Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car & parking! $285/nt
- Fly through time and space at ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center!
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount
- An alternative exchange program for Hawaii timeshare owners!