The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover, much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the ancient valley of Halawa and historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 30% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 15 Nt Princess Cruise from $1,399
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Special online rates for Voyagers of the Pacific: $78 pp
- Old-school, fresh Italian pasta prepared daily at Il Lupino
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum from heirloom sugar cane - $35
- See and taste Oahu’s best sights and food for just $118!
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $139/nt
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- Get 20% Off your vacation rental at Castle Vacation Rentals