The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the tourist-riddled world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls with endless sales and parking lots filled with cars, and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rainforests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula, a remote leper colony once home to Father Damien, Hawaii’s only venerated Roman Catholic saint.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Halawa Valley: a Culturally Rich Valley on Molokai’s East End
There are hundreds of valleys in the Hawaiian Islands—arguably even…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- A Taste of Aloha! Enjoy coffee flavors from Hawaii like Lion Vanilla Macadamia, Lion Toasted Coconut and Royal Kona Mocha Latte from $7.99. BUY NOW!
- Enjoy 100% Kona Coffee grown in the uplands of Hawaii Island and roasted to perfection here in Hawaii! Shop now!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Royal Lahaina 6 Night Stays in Partial Ocean View fr $194/nt
- Royal Kona Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car & parking! $279/nt
- A Taste of Aloha! Enjoy coffee flavors from $7.99. BUY NOW!
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special Reduced Rate fr $135/nt
- Save $10: Book your Na Pali catamaran adventure online!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Take on 9 ziplines, 5 sky bridges, and a rappel!
- Luxury airport shuttle transfer packages-BOOK NOW!