The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover, much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the ancient valley of Halawa and historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Save $27 per person on your swimming with dolphins tour! Use the code "MAHALO" when you book online between 11/7/19 and 11/28/19.
- Locally owned and operated, Island Helicopters has nearly 40 years in the tourism industry on the Garden Island of Kauai.
- Hawaiian Escape from only $1,099 – SAVE $500 per couple on all 2020 departures! 7-day two island guided tour with inter-island flight!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- $10 off your Kauai adventure with Nā Pali Riders
- Military Rates available at the Most Hawaiian Hotel
- Enjoy Suites from $216 at Paradise Bay Resort on Oahu
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- Enjoy Hawaiian Music, Dance & Food @Maui’s Huaka‘i Luau
- Voted Best Of Maui, Waterfall Hike & Chocolate Tour!
- Ali'i Kayaks – the best way to explore Wailua River