The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the tourist-riddled world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls with endless sales and parking lots filled with cars, and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rainforests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula, a remote leper colony once home to Father Damien, Hawaii’s only venerated Roman Catholic saint.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Halawa Valley: A Culturally Rich Valley on Molokai’s East End
There are hundreds of valleys in the Hawaiian Islands—arguably even…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Save more when you book your flight and hotel together. Find your vacation package and save now!
- Share the love in Hawaii! Register for Wedding Wings and enjoy discounted fares!
- Need a natural Energy Boost, try greenteaHAWAII call us today and receive a 15% discount!!! We also have multi box discounts! 866-960-1548
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- From $149/night: Local hospitality at OHANA Waikiki East.
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Save 20% when you book online at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Stay at centrally located Ala Moana Hotel from $179/night!
- CLIMB Works Keana Farms Zipline - 3 hour guided tour: $169
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Wolfgang personal favorite Porterhouse Steak $109.95 for two
- Experience the story of the Horse in Hawaii: show price $49+
- Join us for a Whale Encounter at Kaanapali Beach Hotel?