The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover, much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the ancient valley of Halawa and historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Best Price Guarantee, Low Price Assurance, No Booking Fees & Weekly Cruise Deals. Book Now!
- Find Japanese specialty items, including figurines and dolls, from Iida's in Honolulu, Hawaii. Phone orders welcome. Shop today!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise on CruiseDirect & Save!
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- HAPPY HOUR 50% OFF SUSHI AND PUPUS
- 10% OFF Kauai horseback riding! Click here & call to book!
- Private Pearl Harbor + Oahu tour (4-24 people) from $699.99!
- $30 Waikiki Tradewind Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran - BOOK NOW!
- Stay at Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger on the Big Island!
- Save $45! Pre-buy breakfast, car & parking at Royal Lahaina
- Enjoy affordable island hopping adventures - BOOK Mokulele!
- See what's new in Waikiki - Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach!
- Need access to care? Free Parking & Convenient Locations