The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover, much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the ancient valley of Halawa and historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau - BOOK NOW
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- NEW Neck Gaiters designed in Hawai’i – 2/$28 with code: KKGAITER
- $1,129 & up -- Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- From $1,099 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- $869 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Best Luau in Maui
- From $779 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels