The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the tourist-riddled world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls with endless sales and parking lots filled with cars, and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rainforests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula, a remote leper colony once home to Father Damien, Hawaii’s only venerated Roman Catholic saint.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Early Swan Special! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates for 2018 travel at Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- A Taste of Aloha! Enjoy coffee flavors from Hawaii like Lion Vanilla Macadamia, Lion Toasted Coconut and Royal Kona Mocha Latte from $7.99. BUY NOW!
- RideTheRim unforgettable ATV adventure tour of Waipio Valley $159!!!
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach - 15% Off Standard & Premium Rooms
- Take on 9 ziplines, 5 sky bridges, and a rappel!
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- Discover naturally beautiful Big Island from only $139/night
- Royal Kona Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise, breakfast! $310/nt
- Relaxed Surf Luxury, Easy Booking and Access to our Lowest rates.
- Room specials from 33% off at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- World famous diving, top quality instruction - Kona Coast