The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the tourist-riddled world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls with endless sales and parking lots filled with cars, and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rainforests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula, a remote leper colony once home to Father Damien, Hawaii’s only venerated Roman Catholic saint.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Halawa Valley: A Culturally Rich Valley on Molokai’s East End
There are hundreds of valleys in the Hawaiian Islands—arguably even…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Become an A-List Insider with Aqua Hotels & Resorts to Save 10% Plus a Room Upgrade, Welcome Gift and More. Join Today and Book Your Hawaii Getaway.
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $840 pp
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- From $205/night: Stay at condos on Kauai.
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $90pp
- 20% OFF 60-minute energizing and deep hydration body wrap
- Intimate, stylish Waikiki condo from $189/night
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Receive up to $15 off any tour before 11AM!
- Sunshine on Sale: 4th NT free & daily breakfast buffet for 2
- Relax at Kohala Coast Vacation Rentals by Outrigger!