The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the tourist-riddled world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls with endless sales and parking lots filled with cars, and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rainforests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula, a remote leper colony once home to Father Damien, Hawaii’s only venerated Roman Catholic saint.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Halawa Valley: A Culturally Rich Valley on Molokai’s East End
There are hundreds of valleys in the Hawaiian Islands—arguably even…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Need a natural Energy Boost, try greenteaHAWAII call us today and receive a 15% discount!!! We also have multi box discounts! 866-960-1548
- Join the KonaRed® e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about the Hawaiian Coffeeberry® superfruit!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $840 Per Person
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Rates from $195/nt
- Hyatt Place Waikiki-Free Breakfast & Wi-Fi. No Resort Free.
- Book rooms at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- 5th night free at Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach. From $191
- Discover naturally beautiful Big Island from only $139/night
- GET 15% Off Watumull's aloha wear at Ala Moana Center
- Waikiki’s Magic of Polynesia Show – Was $59 NOW $50.50
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!