The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover, much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the ancient valley of Halawa and historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai’s 50-55 minute circle-island helicopter tour! Check out their website or call direct.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Check out our daily web specials.
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Combine your zipline and waterfall experience and SAVE 25%!
- Best Whalewatch tour on Maui. Book and save 10%
- Nā Pali Riders offers one of a kind Whale Expeditions
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise & more! $410/nt
- Live-Action & Virtual Reality escape games! All private!
- Island Helicopters: 2 Fantastic Tours, 1 Terrific Company!
- Come Flumin' with us...at Flumin' Kohala! 808-933-HAWI