The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover, much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the ancient valley of Halawa and historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- From $669 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaku Sushi: Waikiki's best sushi and seafood buffet.