The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover, much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the ancient valley of Halawa and historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Island Feet specializes in orthotic footwear and is committed to fixing your foot problems. FREE foot analysis at their Maui location - SHOP NOW!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 14 Night Princess Cruise from $1,399
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Rooms from $169/night at Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger.
- Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger; a hidden oasis. From $186
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $750 per hour
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Magical setting at Kanaloa at Kona by Outrigger from $129/nt
- Relax at Kohala Coast Vacation Rentals by Outrigger!
- Enjoy The Kapalua Villas Maui from 56% off!
- Book 7 nights or more & receive 10% off at Hotel Coral Reef
- Happy Hour at Il Lupino, every day from 12:00pm to 6:30pm
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $139/nt