The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover, much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the ancient valley of Halawa and historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- From $89 - Snorkel cruise on Oahu's stunning Ko Olina coast with Hawaii Nautical
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- From $89 - World class scuba diving on the Ko Olina Coast with Hawaii Nauticalina Coast
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!
- From $629 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- $969 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!