The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover, much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the ancient valley of Halawa and historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- See More Hawaii with Hawaii’s favorite little airline Mokulele Airlines, BOOK NOW!
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Refuge Eco-Tour: Land at a secluded botanical preserve!
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Big Wave Dave: Waikiki's best surfing lessons & local coffee
- Only Island Helicopters can land you at Jurassic Falls.
- Save $30! Pre-buy breakfast, car & parking at Royal Lahaina
- Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau Special: $78 pp
- Adventure Starts Here! Northshore Zipline Maui - $119/person
- Taste love in a bottle: Visit the Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum Distillery - $25
- Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! Book Now
- Annie’s Burgers Voted BEST BURGER 2011-2017 by WHT readers