The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover, much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the ancient valley of Halawa and historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Trading Places Maui is an alternative timeshare exchange program serving all Hawaiian Islands! Trade local and see the difference.
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 35% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Island Feet specializes in orthotic footwear and is committed to fixing your foot problems. FREE foot analysis at their Maui location - SHOP NOW!
- ISLAND FEET is committed to fixing your foot problems - Plantar fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Bunions, Neuromas, Arch Pain and more. SHOP FOOTWEAR NOW!
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!
- Hawaii Ocean Project: Maui's most booked tours for 35 years!
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum from heirloom sugar cane - $35
- NEW! Exclusive, in-depth volcano and lava tube experience!
- Flumin' Kohala-Truly a one of a kind experience 808-933-HAWI
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort
- See and taste Oahu’s best sights and food for just $118!
- From farm to bottle: $25 Tasting Tour of Ko Hana Agricole Rum Distillery
- 10% OFF Kauai horseback riding! Click here & call to book!