The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover, much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the ancient valley of Halawa and historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Socially-Distanced Audio Tours starting at $4.99! All Shaka Guide tours offer turn-by-turn directions to popular sites and local gems.
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- From $89 - World class scuba diving on the Ko Olina Coast with Hawaii Nauticalina Coast
- Must Try Snacks. Hand Picked by It's A Hawaii Thing Hosts. FREE SHIPPING.
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau - BOOK NOW
- From $89 - West Oahu Scuba with Hawaii Nautical
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- From $1,289 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!