The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover, much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the ancient valley of Halawa and historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 14 Night Princess Cruise from $1,399
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Find your "Castle in Paradise" with Castle Vacation Rentals & Enjoy a 20% Savings! Over 1,000 rentals across 5 Hawaiian Islands to choose from!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- See and taste Oahu’s best sights and food for just $118!
- Experience aloha chic at the Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Visiting Kokee, Kauai? Be sure to stop in at Kokee Lodge!
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Be in the heart of Waikiki from $149/night!
- MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau