The Island of Molokai
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover, much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the ancient valley of Halawa and historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
Things to Do on Molokai
A Tale Like No Other: the Story of Kalaupapa
Molokaʻi is the only island in Hawaiʻi that’s comprised of…
Accommodations on Molokai
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Save 20%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- Dolphin Snorkel Tour with WILD dolphin experience for $139!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Enjoy Wolfgang's superb Porterhouse Steak: $109.95 for two
- Authentic Japanese products from Iida's Hawaii! SHOP NOW!
- Savor delectable American fare with an island vibe at The Lanai
- Bring home something unique, authentic & Made in Hawaii!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise & more! $395/nt
- Swim in Poipu Beach on Kauai! Book rooms from $169/night!