The Island of Kauai
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, including vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Napali Coast cliffs where waterfalls sprinkle into the ocean, its majestic Mount Waialeale and other scenic treasures such as Hanalei Bay and Haena, both bathed in hues of green and blue. Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed as Kauai boasts high-end resorts and shopping in Princeville and Poipu.
Things to Do on Kauai
Accommodations on Kauai
The ISO – Where the Island, Sky and Ocean Meet
Experience Kauai’s newest oceanfront boutique hotel. Nestled on Kauai’s Royal…
Dining on Kauai
Check out these restaurants for great local grinds on Kauai
Interested in tasting authentic plate lunches and some of Hawaii's…
8 New Standout Restaurants on Kauai
Sprinkled throughout the gorgeous vistas of the Garden Isle are…
Shopping on Kauai
Kauai Photo Galleries
Places on Kauai
How to Visit Kauai’s Haena State Park
New regulations are in place for accessing Hā‘ena State Park,…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Get up to 6 GPS audio tours for $29.99 with Shaka Guide! Tours available on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- Socially-Distanced Audio Tours starting at $4.99! All Shaka Guide tours offer turn-by-turn directions to popular sites and local gems.
- Best of Hawaii 4-Island Tour 2021 departures starting at $1,999! SAVE $500 per couple on a 12-day guided tour with inter-island flights included.
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Souvenirs, clothes, Red Dirt shirts, buy 2 get 3rd item FREE
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! Up to 25% Off Best Available Hotel Rates.
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Best Luau in Maui
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- Shaka Guide GPS Audio Tour Bundles - Save 50% and more!
- From $839 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!