The Island of Kauai
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, among which include vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Na Pali Coast cliffs, its majestic Mount Waiʻaleʻale, and many other scenic treasures. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed either, as Kauai boasts a plethora of world class resorts and shopping in Princeville, as well as the famous, unmatched beaches of Hanalei Bay, Poʻipu, and Hanapepe. There’s a reason why Hollywood’s stars flock here to own vacation homes, and numerous films have chosen this island as the gorgeous backdrop for shooting scenes—Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds.
Things to Do on Kauai
Accommodations on Kauai
Dining on Kauai
Shopping on Kauai
Hawaiian Sunrise Shells: A Rare Treasure
Hawaiian Sunrise Shells are a beautiful sight to behold. Each…
Kauai Photo Galleries
Places on Kauai
Sunny Poipu, the Premiere Place for Shopping and Eating on Kauai
Kaua‘i is known for its astounding natural beauty, but did…
- Save more when you book your flight and hotel together. Find your vacation package and save now!
- “Kauai Exclusive Vacation Rentals – Island-Wide Luxury From Poipu to Princeville including Waipouli Beach Resort. From $120 Per Night.”
- From $975 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- Kilauea Lighthouse, Hanalei Bay, Napali Coast to the north and Wailua River, and Waimea Canyon heading south. Book now from $205/night!
- Fly through Kauai’s longest zipline course featuring 8 different lines - $139 per person for up to 12 guests.
- Book rooms at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night
- Free Combat Flight Simulator at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- 10% Off 10 day advance Booking at Polynesian Cultural Center
- Enjoy The Kapalua Villas Maui from 56% off!
- Share the love in Hawaii! Register for discounted airfare.
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $840 Per Person
- Book 7 nights or more & receive 10% off at Hotel Coral Reef
- 20% off our Best Available Rates - Coconut Waikiki Hotel!