The Island of Kauai
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, including vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Napali Coast cliffs where waterfalls sprinkle into the ocean, its majestic Mount Waialeale and other scenic treasures such as Hanalei Bay and Haena, both bathed in hues of green and blue. Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed as Kauai boasts high-end resorts and shopping in Princeville and Poipu.
Things to Do on Kauai
Accommodations on Kauai
The ISO – Where the Island, Sky and Ocean Meet
Experience Kauai’s newest oceanfront boutique hotel. Nestled on Kauai’s Royal…
Dining on Kauai
Check out these restaurants for great local grinds on Kauai
Interested in tasting authentic plate lunches and some of Hawaii's…
8 New Standout Restaurants on Kauai
Sprinkled throughout the gorgeous vistas of the Garden Isle are…
Shopping on Kauai
Kauai Photo Galleries
Places on Kauai
How to Visit Kauai’s Haena State Park
New regulations are in place for accessing Hā‘ena State Park,…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- From $1,349 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- $959 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Plan for your 2021 Maui Vacation
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!
- From $719 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels