The Island of Kauai
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, among which include vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Na Pali Coast cliffs, its majestic Mount Waiʻaleʻale, and many other scenic treasures. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed either, as Kauai boasts a plethora of world class resorts and shopping in Princeville, as well as the famous, unmatched beaches of Hanalei Bay, Poʻipu, and Hanapepe. There’s a reason why Hollywood’s stars flock here to own vacation homes, and numerous films have chosen this island as the gorgeous backdrop for shooting scenes—Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds.
Things to Do on Kauai
Accommodations on Kauai
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
The Westin Princeville is perched 200 feet above Anini Beach…
Dining on Kauai
Shopping on Kauai
Hawaiian Sunrise Shells: A Rare Treasure
Hawaiian Sunrise Shells are a beautiful sight to behold. Each…
Kauai Photo Galleries
Places on Kauai
Lihue: More than Meets the Eye
Līhu‘e serves as the transportation, industrial and public sector hub…
- From $1,059 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Fully-Escorted 13-Day, Four Island Tour from $1,399
- Kauai Sea Tours can take you where others can't! Explore the Na Pali Coast's remote Nualolo Kai beach and ancient site. Book online - Save $10!
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Limited Time: 4th Night Free In Kauai Oceanfront Suites
- Free samples with every Bubble Shack Hawaii order!
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Treat Mom to a Mother's Day Charm, starting at $60
- Save 10%! Do the right thing & book early at Polynesia.com
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $840 Per Person
- Discover Maui's historic Lahaina town from only $129/night!
- Visit Max's Restaurant for Ilima Award winning Fried chicken
- The Suite Escape: Receive 4th Night FREE at Trump Waikiki
- Enjoy Mai Tais, Tiki Tinis, & live music at Tiki Bar & Grill