The Island of Kauai
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, including vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Napali Coast cliffs where waterfalls sprinkle into the ocean, its majestic Mount Waialeale and other scenic treasures such as Hanalei Bay and Haena, both bathed in hues of green and blue. Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed as Kauai boasts high-end resorts and shopping in Princeville and Poipu.
Things to Do on Kauai
Ho`opulapula Haraguchi Rice Mill
Ho`opulapula Haraguchi Rice Mill is a 501c(3) nonprofit agrarian museum…
Accommodations on Kauai
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
The Westin Princeville is perched 200 feet above Anini Beach…
Dining on Kauai
8 New Standout Restaurants on Kauai
Sprinkled throughout the gorgeous vistas of the Garden Isle are…
Kauai Cuisine: Eating Good on the Garden Isle
Kaua‘i’s more than 500 square miles of ‘āina (land) is…
Shopping on Kauai
Ching Young Village Shopping Center
HISTORY OF CHING YOUNG VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER CHING YOUNG, whose…
Kauai Photo Galleries
Places on Kauai
Haena on Kauai is a Place Surrounded by Emerald Peaks and Azure Waters
Hā‘ena is Kaua‘i’s most isolated community, steeped in tropical beauty,…
- Volunteer your time and services and join in fun and impactful activities at low or no cost - a service of travel2change, a progressive non-profit.
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,142
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 14 Night Princess Cruise from $1,999
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- FREE piece of Taro Dessert with every Taro Smoothie purchase up to 4 at Hanalei Taro & Juice Co. Be sure to mention this ad!
- Discover Maui's historic Lahaina town from only $129/night!
- Use code PKGAWA for free breakfast & 2pm checkout in Waikiki
- World famous diving, top quality instruction - Kona Coast
- Stay at Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger on the Big Island!
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages From $199 Per Room Night!
- KBH – No resort fee, complimentary wifi & family-friendly
- Enjoy 100% island range-fed beef at Honolulu Burger Co.!
- Volunteer for fun & impactful activities with travel2change!
- Book a snorkel cruise in Waikiki aboard a custom catamaran!