The Island of Kauai
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, including vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Napali Coast cliffs where waterfalls sprinkle into the ocean, its majestic Mount Waialeale and other scenic treasures such as Hanalei Bay and Haena, both bathed in hues of green and blue. Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed as Kauai boasts high-end resorts and shopping in Princeville and Poipu.
Things to Do on Kauai
Accommodations on Kauai
The ISO – Where the Island, Sky and Ocean Meet
Experience Kauai’s newest oceanfront boutique hotel. Nestled on Kauai’s Royal…
Dining on Kauai
Check out these restaurants for great local grinds on Kauai
Interested in tasting authentic plate lunches and some of Hawaii's…
Shopping on Kauai
Kauai Photo Galleries
Places on Kauai
How to Visit Kauai’s Haena State Park
New regulations are in place for accessing Hā‘ena State Park,…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- With over 4 million coffee trees, Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. Shop their wide selection of outstanding coffee
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- 6-night Big Island & Kauai island-hopping adventure, starting from $889
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $186
- Fly 800-1,200 feet above Maui with UFO Parasail - $89+
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- Take an Unforgettable Dolphin Tour in Oahu with Dolphin Excursions
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- Visit Maui Ocean Center! Passes start at $29.95 per adult
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki!
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for an unforgettable experience.