The Island of Kauai
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, including vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Napali Coast cliffs where waterfalls sprinkle into the ocean, its majestic Mount Waialeale and other scenic treasures such as Hanalei Bay and Haena, both bathed in hues of green and blue. Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed as Kauai boasts high-end resorts and shopping in Princeville and Poipu.
Things to Do on Kauai
Ho`opulapula Haraguchi Rice Mill
Ho`opulapula Haraguchi Rice Mill is a 501c(3) nonprofit agrarian museum…
Accommodations on Kauai
Condominium Rentals Hawaii
Condominium Rentals Hawaii (CRH) is a full-service vacation rental management…
Dining on Kauai
8 New Standout Restaurants on Kauai
Sprinkled throughout the gorgeous vistas of the Garden Isle are…
Kauai Cuisine: Eating Good on the Garden Isle
Kaua‘i’s more than 500 square miles of ‘āina (land) is…
Shopping on Kauai
Ching Young Village Shopping Center
HISTORY OF CHING YOUNG VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER CHING YOUNG, whose…
Kauai Photo Galleries
Places on Kauai
Haena on Kauai is a Place Surrounded by Emerald Peaks and Azure Waters
Hā‘ena is Kaua‘i’s most isolated community, steeped in tropical beauty,…
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu from $89.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $429.99.
- From 50% off per night: Get away and relax at this Kapaa hideaway with breezy beach accommodations at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $939. for 6 nights
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Combine your zipline and waterfall experience and SAVE 25%!
- Get 20% Off your vacation rental at Castle Vacation Rentals
- BOOK Oahu's only circle island tour w/ turtle swim for $95!
- 11-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,114 on Carnival Cruise Lines
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Enjoy Suites from $195 at Paradise Bay Resort on Oahu
- 15% Off kayak rentals from Kailua Beach Adventures
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!