The Island of Kauai
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, among which include vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Na Pali Coast cliffs, its majestic Mount Waiʻaleʻale, and many other scenic treasures. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed either, as Kauai boasts a plethora of world class resorts and shopping in Princeville, as well as the famous, unmatched beaches of Hanalei Bay, Poʻipu, and Hanapepe. There’s a reason why Hollywood’s stars flock here to own vacation homes, and numerous films have chosen this island as the gorgeous backdrop for shooting scenes—Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds.
Things to Do on Kauai
Accommodations on Kauai
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
The Westin Princeville is perched 200 feet above Anini Beach…
Dining on Kauai
Kauai Cuisine: Eating Good on the Garden Isle
Kaua‘i’s more than 500 square miles of ‘āina (land) is…
Shopping on Kauai
Ching Young Village Shopping Center
HISTORY OF CHING YOUNG VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER CHING YOUNG, whose…
Kauai Photo Galleries
Places on Kauai
- Experience KOKOLEKA by Ko Hana, a premium blend of heirloom sugar cane rum, raw honey and pure cacao all grown and harvested here in Hawaii ($55).
- $1,369 & up - 8-Nt. Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island Package w/Air & Hotels
- $875+ Kauai Marriott Resort: Best available rates and added values!
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Visit the Big Island & Kauai: 6-Night Vacation w/Air & Hotel from $999
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- A Taste of Aloha! Enjoy coffee flavors from $7.99. BUY NOW!
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Enjoy Suites from $218 at Paradise Bay Resort on Oahu
- Feel the heat on our Kilauea Lava Hike starting from $179!
- Special online rates for Voyagers of the Pacific: $78 pp
- Exclusive Amenities at the Sheraton Kona, Island of Hawaii
- Experience the Cook Islands at Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Visit Pearl Harbor from a neighbor island: $429.99+
- Stay at Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger on the Big Island!