The Island of Kauai
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, including vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Napali Coast cliffs where waterfalls sprinkle into the ocean, its majestic Mount Waialeale and other scenic treasures such as Hanalei Bay and Haena, both bathed in hues of green and blue. Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed as Kauai boasts high-end resorts and shopping in Princeville and Poipu.
Things to Do on Kauai
Accommodations on Kauai
The ISO – Where the Island, Sky and Ocean Meet
Experience Kauai’s newest oceanfront boutique hotel. Nestled on Kauai’s Royal…
Dining on Kauai
8 New Standout Restaurants on Kauai
Sprinkled throughout the gorgeous vistas of the Garden Isle are…
Shopping on Kauai
Kauai Photo Galleries
Places on Kauai
How to Visit Kauai’s Haena State Park
New regulations are in place for accessing Hā‘ena State Park,…
- It’s a NEVER-ENDING Summer at Castle Resorts & Hotels! Save up to 30% OFF! For Stays Now until 12/15/2019!
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Get your unique, stylish and locally made Red Dirt Shirts when you visit Kauai. They also carry a wide range of volcanic shirts, aloha wear & hats.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Paradise Air - Like Nothing Else On Earth - Starting at $180
- Wild Tiki Fun Zone has something fun for all ages!
- From $69 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- Try our new Paddle Board Rentals by the hour $25!
- Tour Oahu's most awe-inspiring landmarks. From $53+
- From farm to bottle: $25 Tasting Tour of Ko Hana Agricole Rum Distillery
- SAVE $38.00! Free child’s ticket with purchase of adult ticket!
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- Toa Luau - Hawaii's Most Authentic Luau - Starting at $98
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!