The Island of Kauai
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, including vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Napali Coast cliffs where waterfalls sprinkle into the ocean, its majestic Mount Waialeale and other scenic treasures such as Hanalei Bay and Haena, both bathed in hues of green and blue. Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed as Kauai boasts high-end resorts and shopping in Princeville and Poipu.
Things to Do on Kauai
Accommodations on Kauai
The ISO – Where the Island, Sky and Ocean Meet
Experience Kauai’s newest oceanfront boutique hotel. Nestled on Kauai’s Royal…
Dining on Kauai
8 New Standout Restaurants on Kauai
Sprinkled throughout the gorgeous vistas of the Garden Isle are…
Shopping on Kauai
Tropical Tantrum – Kauai, Hawaii Since 1986
Welcome to TropicalTantrum Hawaii is famous for its colorful tropical…
Kauai Photo Galleries
Places on Kauai
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,079
- Stay up to date with current ocean conditions in Hawaii: Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current hazard levels at Hawaii's popular beaches.
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- No experience necessary! Intro Scuba Diving $149!
- Save up to 25% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Experience an ultimate watersport adventure at Twogood Kayaks
- $889 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $139/nt
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $155/nt