The Island of Kauai
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, including vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Napali Coast cliffs where waterfalls sprinkle into the ocean, its majestic Mount Waialeale and other scenic treasures such as Hanalei Bay and Haena, both bathed in hues of green and blue. Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed as Kauai boasts high-end resorts and shopping in Princeville and Poipu.
Things to Do on Kauai
Accommodations on Kauai
The ISO – Where the Island, Sky and Ocean Meet
Experience Kauai’s newest oceanfront boutique hotel. Nestled on Kauai’s Royal…
Dining on Kauai
8 New Standout Restaurants on Kauai
Sprinkled throughout the gorgeous vistas of the Garden Isle are…
Shopping on Kauai
Kauai Photo Galleries
Places on Kauai
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- $138 & up – Maui or Kauai Beach Condo + Car Rental
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Island Helicopters offers unique tours around this tropical paradise; including one of Hawaii’s most elite tours, the Jurassic Falls Landing Adventure
- Surfs up with Dive Oahu and Surf! 1-hour lessons $125!
- SAVE $38.00! Free child’s ticket with purchase of adult ticket!
- Get your PADI Scuba Certifications with Aqua Zone SCUBA
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu
- Get on a snorkeling tour at Pu‘u Keka‘a (Black Rock)!
- BEST LUAU in Maui - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!
- From $1,129 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- Deluxe Waterfall Safari: Experience the view from above!