The Island of Kauai
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, among which include vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Na Pali Coast cliffs, its majestic Mount Waiʻaleʻale, and many other scenic treasures. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed either, as Kauai boasts a plethora of world class resorts and shopping in Princeville, as well as the famous, unmatched beaches of Hanalei Bay, Poʻipu, and Hanapepe. There’s a reason why Hollywood’s stars flock here to own vacation homes, and numerous films have chosen this island as the gorgeous backdrop for shooting scenes—Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds.
Things to Do on Kauai
Accommodations on Kauai
Dining on Kauai
Shopping on Kauai
Hawaiian Sunrise Shells: A Rare Treasure
Hawaiian Sunrise Shells are a beautiful sight to behold. Each…
Kauai Photo Galleries
Waimea Canyon/Kalalau Valley Lookout Photos
Waimea Canyon/Kalalau Valley Lookout Photos Photo 1 of 12 Previous…
Places on Kauai
Sunny Poipu, the Premiere Place for Shopping and Eating on Kauai
Kaua‘i is known for its astounding natural beauty, but did…
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- $675+ Kauai Vacations: 3 nights with air. FREE car rental, FREE Wi-Fi offers, kids stay FREE and more!
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- Oceanfront guestrooms. Seaside spa. World-class dining. Celebrate your honeymoon at the Kauai resort TripAdvisor named the #3 U.S. hotel for romance.
- Book rooms at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $149/nt
- Be in the heart of Waikiki from $149/night!
- Stay at centrally located Ala Moana Hotel from $179/night!
- Volcano, Maunakea and Waterfall Tours starting at $129!
- The Equus Hotel: Waikiki's favorite boutique hotel - Save 10%
- Royal Kona Package: luau, dinner cruise, & more! $310/nt
- Waikiki’s Magic of Polynesia Show – Was $59 NOW $50.50
- Royal Lahaina Package: luau, dinner cruise, & more! $369/nt