The Island of Kauai
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, including vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Napali Coast cliffs where waterfalls sprinkle into the ocean, its majestic Mount Waialeale and other scenic treasures such as Hanalei Bay and Haena, both bathed in hues of green and blue. Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed as Kauai boasts high-end resorts and shopping in Princeville and Poipu.
Things to Do on Kauai
Accommodations on Kauai
The ISO – Where the Island, Sky and Ocean Meet
Experience Kauai’s newest oceanfront boutique hotel. Nestled on Kauai’s Royal…
Dining on Kauai
Check out these restaurants for great local grinds on Kauai
Interested in tasting authentic plate lunches and some of Hawaii's…
Shopping on Kauai
Kauai Photo Galleries
Places on Kauai
How to Visit Kauai’s Haena State Park
New regulations are in place for accessing Hā‘ena State Park,…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Discover the tastes of Pacific Rim-inspired cuisine in a relaxed, open-air locale. The possibilities are endless at Kukui's on Kalapaki Beach
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting – Kids < 6 Free!
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: The Steak Dinner, Done Right
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $180.96!
- Hidden Gem of Waikiki-Imperial Hawaii Resort & Vacation Club
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Kamaaina Exclusive Savings. Save up to 12%
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical