The Island of Kauai
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, including vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Napali Coast cliffs where waterfalls sprinkle into the ocean, its majestic Mount Waialeale and other scenic treasures such as Hanalei Bay and Haena, both bathed in hues of green and blue. Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed as Kauai boasts high-end resorts and shopping in Princeville and Poipu.
Things to Do on Kauai
Ho`opulapula Haraguchi Rice Mill
ATTENTION: SEVERE FLOODING Please pray for everyone affected by the…
Accommodations on Kauai
The ISO – Where the Island, Sky and Ocean Meet
Experience Kauai’s newest oceanfront boutique hotel. Nestled on Kauai’s Royal…
Dining on Kauai
8 New Standout Restaurants on Kauai
Sprinkled throughout the gorgeous vistas of the Garden Isle are…
Shopping on Kauai
Ching Young Village Shopping Center
HISTORY OF CHING YOUNG VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER CHING YOUNG, whose…
Kauai Photo Galleries
Places on Kauai
Haena on Kauai is a Place Surrounded by Emerald Peaks and Azure Waters
Hā‘ena is Kaua‘i’s most isolated community, steeped in tropical beauty,…
- Enjoy Kauai's longest ride with Koloa Zipline or get dirty on an ATV Off Road Adventure!
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- FREE piece of Taro Dessert with every Taro Smoothie purchase up to 4 at Hanalei Taro & Juice Co. Be sure to mention this ad!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,069
- Royal Lahaina Golfer’s Paradise Pkg w/4 rounds from $339/nt
- Use code DIVE15 for $15 OFF a 2 Tank SCUBA Dive.
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- Swim in Poipu Beach on Kauai! Book rooms from $169/night!
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special Reduced Rate fr $135/nt
- Volunteer for fun & impactful activities with travel2change!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Private sailing charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- Try the 6-person Boki board snorkeling tour to Pu‘u Keka‘a
- Book direct, get the best rates at Waikiki Resort Hotel.