The Island of Lanai
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the fast pace of their usual schedules. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxurious five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.
Take a day trip over from Maui on the Expeditions ferry departing from Lahaina Harbor. Plan ahead to embark on activities such as a guided 4×4 Trekker Tour to Lanai’s remote shorelines, horseback adventures, golf and more!
Things to Do on Lanai
Catching the Ferry from Maui to Lanai
Even though Lāna‘i has bed and breakfasts, hotels, and five-star…
Accommodations on Lanai
Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele
Located on the lovely island of Lanai, Hawaii’s most remote…
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- GET 15% OFF - Watumull's Hawaiian wear for the whole family
- 15% Off: Snorkel the reefs off Kailua Beach & Lanikai Beach
- Sunset cocktails & firepit lounging at Swell Pool Deck & Bar
- Explore the Best Agriculture Tourism Destination in Hawaii
- Tropical Tantrum - hand painted batik Hawaiian clothing
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- Island Feet are happy feet! Orthotic footwear - SHOP NOW!
- Shop KonaRed Coffee, Cascara Juice + Coffee Fruit Syrup!
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates