The Island of Lanai
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the fast pace of their usual schedules. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxurious five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.
Accommodations on Lanai
Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele
Located on the lovely island of Lanai, Hawaii’s most remote…
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 7 Night Norwegian Cruise from $1,199
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $98 pp
- Use code SPORTFISH50 for $50 OFF a private fishing charter.
- Experience the real Hawaii in small group tours, from $59
- GET 15% OFF - Watumull's Hawaiian wear for the whole family
- Catamaran Snorkel Sail - explore Oahu's west coast for $144!
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise & more! $395/nt
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- 10-Night Hawaii Cruise from $922, on Royal Caribbean.