The Island of Lanai
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the fast pace of their usual schedules. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxurious five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.
Take a day trip over from Maui on the Expeditions ferry departing from Lahaina Harbor. Plan ahead to embark on activities such as a guided 4×4 Trekker Tour to Lanai’s remote shorelines, horseback adventures, golf and more!
Things to Do on Lanai
Catching the Ferry from Maui to Lanai
Even though Lāna‘i has bed and breakfasts, hotels, and five-star…
Accommodations on Lanai
Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele
Located on the lovely island of Lanai, Hawaii’s most remote…
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for an unforgettable experience.
- $899 & up - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- SAVE when you book a Snorkel by day, Luau by night package!
- UFO Parasail Kona - Book online & SAVE 10% on Parasailing!
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $186
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- Adventure Starts Here! Northshore Zipline Maui - $119/person
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.