The Island of Lanai
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the fast pace of their usual schedules. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxurious five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.
Accommodations on Lanai
Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele
Located on the lovely island of Lanai, Hawaii’s most remote…
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Find Japanese specialty items, including figurines and dolls, from Iida's in Honolulu, Hawaii. Phone orders welcome. Shop today!
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 14 Night Princess Cruise from $1,399
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 7 Night Norwegian Cruise from $1,199
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Wolfgang personal favorite Porterhouse Steak $109.95 for two
- Pearl Harbor + Oahu Island tour from $129.99 - BOOK NOW!
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Reduced Rates from $215/nt
- 10% Off: Tour 50 acres of rare & endangered tropical plants
- $25 lunch for 2 at Brick Over Pizza! Med. pizza + soup/salad
- RIDE Horseback, Double Zipline & more-starting at just $119!
- Our Friendly Grew Make the Difference - Jack’s Diving Locker
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.