The Island of Lanai
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the hectic busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the breakneck pace of their usual schedules, without the common tourist traps other vacation destinations are riddled with. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxury, five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence, staying at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world-class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City, or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.
Accommodations on Lanai
Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele
Located on the lovely island of Lanai, Hawaii’s most remote…
- Join the KonaRed® e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about the Hawaiian Coffeeberry® superfruit!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $840 pp
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- From $149/night: Local hospitality at OHANA Waikiki East.
- Escape to Oahu's secret island beach & enjoy kayaking & more
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach - 15% Off Standard & Premium Rooms
- Enjoy views of Diamond Head at Waikiki Shore by Outrigger!
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- From $59 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Save 10% on Kohala Zipline tours before 11:00 a.m.!
- Save 10% Off Early Bookings At Polynesian Cultural Center
- Save 20% when you book online at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Plan your destination wedding at a boutique beachfront resort!