The Island of Lanai
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the hectic busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the breakneck pace of their usual schedules, without the common tourist traps other vacation destinations are riddled with. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxury, five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence, staying at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world-class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City, or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.
Accommodations on Lanai
Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele
Located on the lovely island of Lanai, Hawaii’s most remote…
- Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean with Paradise Helicopters! Prices start at $179 per person.
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Need a natural Energy Boost, try greenteaHAWAII call us today and receive a 15% discount!!! We also have multi box discounts! 866-960-1548
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $10
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- The Suite Escape: Receive 4th Night FREE at Trump Waikiki
- Sunshine on Sale: 4th NT free & daily breakfast buffet for 2
- Enjoy Mai Tais, Tiki Tinis, & live music at Tiki Bar & Grill
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount
- Save 10% with Early Booking for much more than a Luau!
- Kayak through century old waterways ($140.63 adult) BOOK NOW
- Magical setting at Kanaloa at Kona by Outrigger from $129/nt
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.