The Island of Lanai
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the hectic busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the breakneck pace of their usual schedules, without the common tourist traps other vacation destinations are riddled with. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxury, five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence, staying at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world-class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City, or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.
Accommodations on Lanai
Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele
Located on the lovely island of Lanai, Hawaii’s most remote…
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum is made from heirloom sugar cane varieties and distilled in Kunia, Hawaii. Elegant bottles start at $35 each.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Join the KonaRed® e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about the Hawaiian Coffeeberry® superfruit!
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Stay at Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger on the Big Island!
- Meet Waikiki's fresh new face: Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach!
- Feel the heat on our Kilauea Lava Hike starting from $179!
- Umauma Falls Zipline: SAVE 10% w/ 7 day advance booking! Code: HAW10
- Big Island kayak rentals (2-seater) $29/hour - BOOK NOW!
- From $149/night: Local hospitality at OHANA Waikiki East.
- AirVentures Kauai: Call for our DAILY SPECIAL 1-866-646-7864
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Oceanfront boutique hotel on Kauai: View Specials & Packages
- Book rooms at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night