The Island of Lanai
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the fast pace of their usual schedules. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxurious five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.
Things to Do on Lanai
Catching the Ferry from Maui to Lanai
Even though Lāna‘i has bed and breakfasts, hotels, and five-star…
Accommodations on Lanai
Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele
Located on the lovely island of Lanai, Hawaii’s most remote…
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- O Bar: Happy hour nightly overlooking the 3-story Oceanarium
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- Experience Brick Oven Pizza's secret recipes from $12.70!
- From $909 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Grand Naniloa Hotel: Free golf with every stay!
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- Sunset dinner cruise on Maui from $96.40 - BOOK NOW!
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- Grand Naniloa Hotel: the home of hula, art and culture!
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne