The Island of Lanai
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the fast pace of their usual schedules. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxurious five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.
Take a day trip over from Maui on the Expeditions ferry departing from Lahaina Harbor. Plan ahead to embark on activities such as a guided 4×4 Trekker Tour to Lanai’s remote shorelines, horseback adventures, golf and more!
Things to Do on Lanai
Catching the Ferry from Maui to Lanai
Even though Lāna‘i has bed and breakfasts, hotels, and five-star…
Accommodations on Lanai
Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele
Located on the lovely island of Lanai, Hawaii’s most remote…
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai on the ferry! Explore the island, golf, snorkel and more! Book your activities and ferry trip! $30 each way (adults)
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai’s 50-55 minute circle-island helicopter tour! Check out their website or call direct.
- Taste love in a bottle: Visit the Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum Distillery - $25
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Best staycation, ever! - Kamaʻāna Rate available
- Enjoy Wolfgang's superb Porterhouse Steak: $109.95 for two
- Tropical Hawaiian Tours: Oahu Circle Island Tour - $100/person
- Explore the Best Agriculture Tourism Destination in Hawaii
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- See the best of Oahu on a Circle Island Sightseeing Tour
- Cannot miss Maui's Favorite Sunday Champagne Brunch in Kāʻanapali
- Hawaii's largest open-air marketplace. $1 Admission/person!