The Island of Lanai
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the hectic busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the breakneck pace of their usual schedules, without the common tourist traps other vacation destinations are riddled with. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxury, five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence, staying at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world-class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City, or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.
Accommodations on Lanai
Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele
Located on the lovely island of Lanai, Hawaii’s most remote…
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation on CruiseDirect & Save!
- Join the KonaRed® e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about the Hawaiian Coffeeberry® superfruit!
- Old-school, fresh Italian pasta prepared daily at Il Lupino
- Plan your destination wedding at a boutique beachfront resort!
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Eggs 'n Things ' pancake mix and syrups available online!
- Magical setting at Kanaloa at Kona by Outrigger from $129/nt
- Hyatt Place Waikiki-Free Breakfast & Wi-Fi. No Resort Free.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Happy Hour at Il Lupino, every day from 12:00pm to 6:30pm
- Enjoy views of Diamond Head at Waikiki Shore by Outrigger!
- Save 20%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Kona Resort