The Island of Lanai
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the fast pace of their usual schedules. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxurious five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.
Accommodations on Lanai
Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele
Located on the lovely island of Lanai, Hawaii’s most remote…
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 14 Night Princess Cruise from $1,399
- Traditional Japanese gifts and items are available from Iida's Hawaii. Phone orders welcome. Free expert packing. Shop today!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- ISLAND FEET is committed to fixing your foot problems - Plantar fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Bunions, Neuromas, Arch Pain and more. SHOP FOOTWEAR NOW!
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- Test your skills and wits at Room With a Clue! Learn more.
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Swim in Poipu Beach on Kauai! Book rooms from $169/night!
- Discover naturally beautiful Big Island from only $139/night
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- From $1,169 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!
- Royal Kona Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise, breakfast! $325/nt
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau