The Island of Lanai
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the fast pace of their usual schedules. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxurious five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.
Take a day trip over from Maui on the Expeditions ferry departing from Lahaina Harbor. Plan ahead to embark on activities such as a guided 4×4 Trekker Tour to Lanai’s remote shorelines, horseback adventures, golf and more!
Things to Do on Lanai
Catching the Ferry from Maui to Lanai
Even though Lāna‘i has bed and breakfasts, hotels, and five-star…
Accommodations on Lanai
Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele
Located on the lovely island of Lanai, Hawaii’s most remote…
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Check out our daily web specials.
- Island Helicopters offers unique tours around this tropical paradise; including one of Hawaii’s most elite tours, the Jurassic Falls Landing Adventure
- Island Feet specializes in orthotic footwear and is committed to fixing your foot problems. FREE foot analysis at their Maui location - SHOP NOW!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- 13-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour from $1,799! SAVE $550pp
- Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current beach conditions
- MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!
- Enjoy Wolfgang's superb Porterhouse Steak: $109.95 for two
- [SCUBA] Dive into adventure with Dive Oahu for $149!
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- From farm to bottle: $25 Tasting Tour of Ko Hana Agricole Rum Distillery
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Royal Lahaina Golfer’s Paradise Pkg w/4 rounds from $339/nt
- $20 Snorkel Set with free transportation to the Bay