The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s Mexican Cafe
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- We Invite You To Experience Hawaiian & Polynesian Culture Through Music, Dance, & Storytelling. Enjoy A Spectacular Beachside Maui Luau.
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,439
- Royal Lahaina Golfer’s Paradise Pkg with four rounds of golf per stay, club rentals and cart! $339/nt
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai’s 50-55 minute circle-island helicopter tour! Check out their website or call direct.
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special from $109 per person
- Get 10% OFF at Kaanapali Ocean Adventures. Use code: BB1
- Zip, trek and rappel on the island’s ONLY canopy course!
- Special online rates for Voyagers of the Pacific: $78 pp
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Experience Live Chocolate Tree Orchard on O`ahu & Save 10%
- Enjoy Wolfgang's superb Porterhouse Steak: $109.95 for two
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $10
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!