The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s Mexican Cafe
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
- Find your "Castle in Paradise" with Castle Vacation Rentals & Enjoy a 20% Savings! Over 1,000 rentals across 5 Hawaiian Islands to choose from!
- ISLAND FEET is committed to fixing your foot problems - Plantar fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Bunions, Neuromas, Arch Pain and more. SHOP FOOTWEAR NOW!
- Book Online & Save including Receive FREE Parking and a FREE Photo at Royal Lahaina Luau! BOOK NOW from $108.
- Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 with Promo Code HAWAII
- NEW Limited Time Promotion: Get $95 in savings book the Spirit of Aloha Pkg at Royal Lahaina Resort! $299/nt. Book by Nov. 30th
- Book rooms at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night
- From $200: Napali Coast tour + forbidden island snorkel
- 50% OFF & Free Breakfast at Oahu's tropical, boutique resort
- Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages From $199 Per Room Night!
- From $1,239 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- Summit Maunakea, the highest point in the Pacific, from $196
- 10-Night Hawaii Cruise from $922, on Royal Caribbean.
- Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Tour on Maui from $26.74 - BOOK NOW!
- It's time to plan your holiday party @Kaanapali Beach Hotel
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!