The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s Mexican Cafe
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
- Island Feet specializes in orthotic footwear and is committed to fixing your foot problems. FREE foot analysis at their Maui location - SHOP NOW!
- Stay up to date with current ocean conditions in Hawaii: Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current hazard levels at Hawaii's popular beaches.
- FREE BREAKFAST! Buy one, get one at Moose McGillycuddy's in Kihei, Maui! Purchase entree+2 drinks, get 2nd entree free, 7:30-10:30am for dine-in only.
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5”x7” Portrait
- Wild Tiki Fun Zone has something fun for all ages!
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- Live Music in an Intimate Setting: See the Blue Note Lineup
- Tropical Tantrum - hand painted batik Hawaiian clothing
- Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 w/ code HAWAII
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- From farm to bottle: $25 Tasting Tour of Ko Hana Agricole Rum Distillery
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Kama`aina, AAA, Military rates available for Maui vacation
- $889 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu