The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s Mexican Cafe
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
- Find your "Castle in Paradise" with Castle Vacation Rentals & Enjoy a 20% Savings! Over 1,000 rentals across 5 Hawaiian Islands to choose from!
- Find hand-sculpted, one-of-a-kind art pieces that are visually stunning as well as functional at Maui Ceramics from $245 and up!
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 7 Night Norwegian Cruise from $1,199
- Kamaina, AAA, Military and Senior discounts available for your Maui vacation! Check it out and book today
- Explore Haleakala: Book Online and Save 10% with Code HAWAII
- Plan your destination wedding at a boutique beachfront resort!
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- Enjoy “huki pau” specials at Harbor Restaurant at Pier 38!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Discover the epic creation story of the Hawaiian Islands!
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- AAA, Military and Senior discounts for your Maui vacation!
- Eggs 'n Things pancake mix and syrups available online!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- From $79 - Kona Whales-Guaranteed powerboat cruises