The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty, as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions—a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaʻanapali Beach, touring a local coffee farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town, or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farms, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush ‘Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun, and home of the world’s largest dormant volcano), or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Skyline Eco-Adventures – Haleakala & Kaanapali, Maui
HALEAKALA, MAUI Experience an Indiana Jones style swinging bridge and…
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
Makena Remains Maui’s Best Stretch of Coast for Outdoor Pursuits
What if we told you there was a place on…
- $615+ Maui Vacations: 3 Nights with air: Kids stay FREE offers PLUS FREE double upgrade car rental offers!
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- Royal Lahaina Romance Pkg: Daily breakfast, Luau, private dinner, $150 food & beverage credit, & more! $485/nt
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- GET 6 boxes and save 30% plus get a FREE 24oz Hydro Flask
- $89 SNUBA® Adventure (ages 8+) & $69 SNUBA® Doo (ages 4-7)
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Escape to Maui from only $135/night!
- Free gift with purchase of beach & ocean souvenirs-SHOP NOW!
- BOGO 30% Off - Night Ziplining at Coral Crater
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Meet Waikiki's fresh new face: Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Big Island kayak rentals (2-seater) $29/hour - BOOK NOW!