The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty, as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions—a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaʻanapali Beach, touring a local coffee farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town, or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farms, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush ‘Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun, and home of the world’s largest dormant volcano), or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Maui Haleakala Sunset Adventure – M5
You will enjoy magnificent views of Haleakala while listening to…
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Experience Subdued Elegance at Kapalua, Maui
In comparison to other resort areas on Maui, Kapalua has…
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- From $205/night: Enjoy sweeping views of Maui's stunning northwest coast from your room at The Kapalua Villas Maui
- Kaanapali Signature Wedding Package: includes 4-night ocean front accommodations, your own personal wedding specialist, ocean-front ceremony & more!
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Experience the islands only tree-to-tree canopy adventure!
- Feel the heat on our Kilauea Lava Hike starting from $179!
- Hyatt Place Waikiki-Free Breakfast & Wi-Fi. No Resort Free.
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- From $1,347 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Save $40 Daily, when you Pre-purchase at Royal Kona Resort
- Take a outrigger canoe ride on Oahu’s North Shore from $55
- From $205/night: Stay at condos on Kauai.
- Enjoy views of Diamond Head at Waikiki Shore by Outrigger!
- Escape to Maui from only $135/night!