The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s Mexican Cafe
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
- Volunteer your time and services and join in fun and impactful activities at low or no cost - a service of travel2change, a progressive non-profit.
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,289
- Save $199 by booking Sunny Side Up package at Kaanapali Beach Hotel and enjoying 4 nights of ocean view room
- Get $10 OFF Maui Snorkeling and SNUBA Adventures to Molokini, Turtle Town and Coral Gardens when you book a week or more in advance. BOOK NOW!
- Experience Authentic Hawaiian Lu‘au at Legends of Ka‘anapali - crafts fair, whole rotisserie pig and great performance
- Use code SPORTFISH50 for $50 OFF a private fishing charter.
- From $129 - Turtles Guaranteed in Waikiki
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special Reduced Rate fr $135/nt
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- GET 15% OFF - Watumull's Hawaiian wear for the whole family
- 10% Off: Tour 50 acres of rare & endangered tropical plants
- Famous Manta Ray Night Snorkel starting at $125
- Snorkel with Spinner Dolphins in the wild for only $156!