The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Maui Haleakala Sunset Adventure – M5
You will enjoy magnificent views of Haleakala while listening to…
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local Favorites
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Change the Way you See Hawaii with Shaka Guide’s GPS audio driving tours! It’s like having a tour guide in your car.
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,139
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,099. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Hawaiian Escape from only $999 in 2021– SAVE $500 per couple on all dates! 7-day two island guided tour with inter-island flight!
- Made in Hawaii Sanitizers, Sprays, Dots, Gallons
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau
- Made in Hawaii Hand Sanitizer
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Shaka Guide GPS Audio Tour Bundles - Save 50% and more!