The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty, as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions—a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaʻanapali Beach, touring a local coffee farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town, or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farms, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush ‘Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun, and home of the world’s largest dormant volcano), or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Maui Haleakala Sunset Adventure – M5
You will enjoy magnificent views of Haleakala while listening to…
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
Makena Remains Maui’s Best Stretch of Coast for Outdoor Pursuits
What if we told you there was a place on…
- Family vacation in Maui - Jr. Courtyard Suite is the perfect choice. It's Epic and saves you $104 per night.
- Save $40 Daily! Pre-purchase breakfast, car, and parking at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Join the KonaRed® e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about the Hawaiian Coffeeberry® superfruit!
- From $1,343 - 8-Night Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island Package w/Air, Flight Transfers, Hotels & Breakfast
- From $921 - 6 Night Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 2 Nights on each island.
- Room specials from 33% off at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Umauma Falls Zipline: SAVE 10% w/ 7 day advance booking! Code: HAW10
- Frm $179/nt: Find comfort at Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger
- Feel the heat on our Kilauea Lava Hike starting from $179!
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- 10% OFF KonaRed® Hawaiian Coffeeberry® products: code OHANA
- Tour Oahu's most awe-inspiring landmarks. From $49.50+
- Old-school, fresh Italian pasta prepared daily at Il Lupino
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $840 Per Person