The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local Favorites
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
- Zipline through a jungle on Maui's North Shore - just off the Road to Hana! Enjoy 20% savings when you book online. Prices start from $89 per person.
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $135/nt
- Zipline with incredible ocean and West Maui Mountain views with Paradise Eco-Adventures. Adults $79.95, Children $59.95
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,329
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 7 Night Norwegian Cruise from $999
- Semi-private Oahu Circle Island Tour from $149
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Free samples with every Bubble Shack Hawaii order!
- $35 Waikiki Sunset Sail with Mana Kai Catamaran - BOOK NOW!
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $98pp
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special Reduced Rate fr $135/nt
- Free Combat Flight Simulator at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Luxury airport shuttle transfer packages-BOOK NOW!
- Feel the heat on our Kilauea Lava Hike starting from $179!
- Hyatt Place Waikiki-Free Breakfast & Wi-Fi. No Resort Free.