The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local Favorites
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- See why Hawaii Ocean Project is home to Maui's most booked tours for 35 years! BOOK NOW!
- Get $10 OFF Maui Snorkeling and SNUBA Adventures to Molokini, Turtle Town and Coral Gardens when you book a week or more in advance. BOOK NOW!
- Find your "Castle in Paradise" with Castle Vacation Rentals & Enjoy a 20% Savings! Over 1,000 rentals across 5 Hawaiian Islands to choose from!
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,349
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- Discover Maui's historic Lahaina town from only $129/night!
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Reduced Rates from $215/nt
- Get 15% off paddle board lessons in Kailua w/ code "kailua"
- Savor delectable American fare with an island vibe at The Lanai
- Experience aloha chic at the Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
- Private sailing charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $98 pp
- Tour Oahu's most awe-inspiring landmarks. From $53+
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered