The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s Mexican Cafe
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
- Hawaiian Escape from only $999 – 7-day two island guided tour with inter-island flight! SAVE $1,300 per couple on select departures!
- Cruise to the coastline of Lana‘i island, snorkel & see dolphins in the wild. Discover one of the world’s top 10 snorkel locations. Book & Save 10%
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Spirit of Aloha Pkg: Bundle room, breakfast, rental car, & parking and save $65 per day! $279/nt
- Regularly voted and commonly known as "Maui's Best Luau," Old Lahaina Luau hula and feast captivate audiences time and time again! BOOK NOW from $125.
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- Refuge Eco-Tour: Land at a secluded botanical preserve!
- Popular Pearl Harbors from $97.99 - BOOK NOW!
- Visit the Most Charming Cacao Farm in America & Save 10%!
- Fly 800-1,200 feet above Kona with UFO Parasail - $89+
- Spice up Date Night: Music, Comedy & Cocktails at Blue Note
- Enjoy Wolfgang's superb Porterhouse Steak: $109.95 for two
- Seats sell out quickly @ Kauai Sea Tours: Book Today-$10 off
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Young At Heart - Senior Rates
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali