The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Big Island & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, starting from $879
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.
- From $1,319 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Come Play Towards The Ocean at Princeville Makai
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!