The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty, as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions—a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaʻanapali Beach, touring a local coffee farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town, or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farms, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush ‘Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun, and home of the world’s largest dormant volcano), or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Kids are 50% off when booking Jungle Zipline's 7 Line Zipline tour. Enjoy two hours of eco tour zipping through Maui's canopy with the family.
- Royal Lahaina Romance Pkg: Daily breakfast, Luau, private dinner, $150 food & beverage credit, & more! $485/nt
- Friends Package, from $211: includes room + car. Explore the beauty of Maui & receive 20% dinner discount at Tiki Terrace Restaurant
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Wolfgang personal favorite Porterhouse Steak $109.95 for two
- Dolphin/Whale Watching and Snorkel Cruises starting at $175
- Book rooms at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- Royal Kona Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car & parking! $279/nt
- Get 20% Off your vacation rental at Castle Vacation Rentals
- Magical setting at Kanaloa at Kona by Outrigger from $129/nt
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $10
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Enjoy affordable island hopping adventures - BOOK Mokulele!