The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty, as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions—a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaʻanapali Beach, touring a local coffee farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town, or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farms, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush ‘Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun, and home of the world’s largest dormant volcano), or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Skyline Eco-Adventures – Haleakala & Kaanapali, Maui
HALEAKALA, MAUI Experience an Indiana Jones style swinging bridge and…
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- See 4 Islands: 8-Nt. Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island Package w/Air & Hotels from $1,369
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special from $98 per person
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5”x7” Portrait
- Get ready to Pack for Paradise with great rates on Hawaiian vacations including: 3 nights with air starting at $605!
- Enjoy Suites from $218 at Paradise Bay Resort on Oahu
- Private lanai in all rooms! BOOK NOW
- Rooms from $169/night at Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger.
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Save 20% when you book online at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Take in glorious sunsets at Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort!
- Royal Lahaina Paradise Pkg-F&B credit, car, & more! $400/nt
- Hale Huaka`i - your adventous starts here with our beachboys
- Legends of Kaanapali Luau – Authentic Hawaiian Luau