The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
UFO Parasail – Maui & Inshore Fishing Charter
Inshore Fishing Charter Seasonal: Dec 15 – May 15 Our…
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour – SAVE $500 per couple on all 2020 departures! 12 days starting at $2,099!
- New Year ~ New You! Book at Castle Resorts & Hotels and get up to 35% off for stays through 11/30/20! Hurry, offer ends 1/27/19
- Locally owned and operated, Island Helicopters has nearly 40 years in the tourism industry on the Garden Island of Kauai.
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- From $749 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Kauai Photo Tours: Kauai’s Top-Rated Land Tour!
- Experience Nutridge: Four hours of interactive activities!
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing Tour - $180/person - BOOK NOW!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- $1,149 & up - Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car