The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s Mexican Cafe
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
- Adventure Starts Here! Soar high through the canopy with Northshore Zipline on Maui - BOOK NOW from $119 per person!
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $129.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $429.99.
- Join the KonaRed® e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about Cold Brew, Kona Coffee and Hawaiian Cascara Juice and Coffee Fruit Syrup.
- LIMITED seats available for Maui's inaugural weaving conference Ola I Ka Pu Hala - learn the art and heart of Hawaiian Weaving
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- 10% OFF Kauai horseback riding! Click here & call to book!
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Nightly dinner specials @ Moose McGillycuddy's in Kihei Maui
- Get on a snorkeling tour to Black Rock!
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $139/nt
- Use code DIVE15 for $15 OFF a 2 Tank SCUBA Dive.
- Discover Maui's historic Lahaina town from only $129/night!
- $25 lunch for 2 at Brick Over Pizza! Med. pizza + soup/salad
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Explore the Best Agriculture Tourism Destination in Hawaii