The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s Mexican Cafe
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Whalewatch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Book & Save 10%
- FLASH SALE: Mana Kai Maui - 25% off! Book by September 21st!
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special from $109 per person
- Book Online & Save including Receive FREE Parking and a FREE Photo at Royal Lahaina Luau! BOOK NOW from $108.
- Sunset Sail with appetizers + comp champagne for $89!
- Experience Live Chocolate Tree Orchard on O`ahu & Save 10%
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- Get Best Prices For Our Spectacular Beachside Maui Luau
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- SAVE $38.00! Free child’s ticket with purchase of adult ticket!
- Spice up Date Night: Music, Comedy & Cocktails at Blue Note