The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty, as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions—a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaʻanapali Beach, touring a local coffee farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town, or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farms, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush ‘Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun, and home of the world’s largest dormant volcano), or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Maui Haleakala Sunset Adventure – M5
You will enjoy magnificent views of Haleakala while listening to…
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Experience Subdued Elegance at Kapalua, Maui
In comparison to other resort areas on Maui, Kapalua has…
How We Drink Coffee in Hawaii (Series): the Perfect Pour Over
The old but new method of brewing Kona Coffee delivers…
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $369/nt
- Aina Nalu Lahaina by Outrigger - an oasis of tranquility nestled in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina town. Enjoy room discounts from 54% off!
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5”x7” Portrait
- From $1,317 - 8-Night Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island Package w/Air, Flight Transfers, Hotels & Breakfast
- From $990 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Kauai Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- Big Island 9-Line Zipline Tour & SAVE 10% with 7 day advance booking!
- 20% OFF Natura Bisse Citrus Drench Body Treatment
- Join the A-List & Save 10% + Perks at Aston Hotels & Resorts
- FREE Kona Coffee with ANY Go Ramble order! Mention “My Kona”
- 10% Off: Tour 50 acres of rare & endangered tropical plants
- From $42 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- Receive up to $15 off any tour before 11AM!
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!