The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai on the ferry! Explore the island, golf, snorkel and more! Book your activities and ferry trip! $30 each way (adults)
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Be One Of The Lucky Who Gets To Visit! The Kings Gardens Maui, Only A Limited # of Visitors Get the Chance to Visit! Starting at Only: $89.00 Donation
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,159
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- From $1,299 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Come Play Towards The Ocean at Princeville Makai
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- $99 Big Island dolphin tour! Buy now, plan later & save BIG!