The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty, as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions—a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaʻanapali Beach, touring a local coffee farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town, or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farms, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush ‘Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun, and home of the world’s largest dormant volcano), or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,136
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation on CruiseDirect & Save!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Aina Nalu Lahaina by Outrigger - an oasis of tranquility nestled in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina town. Enjoy room discounts from 54% off!
- Join the KonaRed® e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about the Hawaiian Coffeeberry® superfruit!
- Eggs 'n Things ' pancake mix and syrups available online!
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Save 20% when you book online at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Royal Lahaina 6 Night Stays in Partial Ocean View fr $194/nt
- Meet Waikiki's fresh new face: Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach!
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things
- Combine your zipline and waterfall experience and save BIG!
- Swim with Dolphins in Hawaii’s ocean. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- Save 20%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Kona Resort