The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
UFO Parasail – Maui & Inshore Fishing Charter
Inshore Fishing Charter Year round Our inshore fishing trips utilize…
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local Favorites
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Big Island & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, starting from $939
- Are you an Amazing Maui Babe? Shop now for the best tanning lotions, sunscreen, & skincare products at Maui Babe! Get free shipping on all US orders $30 and more.
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,099
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- From $1,119 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- From $719 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Maui Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.
- $829 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- From $1,349 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Steps away from world famous Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel - Stay here!
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099