The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Maui Haleakala Sunset Adventure – M5
You will enjoy magnificent views of Haleakala while listening to…
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local Favorites
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $2,079
- Must Try Snacks. Hand Picked by It's A Hawaii Thing Hosts. FREE SHIPPING.
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,139
- Island-hopping 6-night adventure, Maui and Kauai, from $1,059
- Save 15% on Shaka Guide’s Island Tour Bundles. Use Code Hawaiidotcom15 and book on www.shakaguide.com.
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Made in Hawaii Sanitizers, Sprays, Dots, Gallons
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- From $1,369 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- Socially-Distanced Audio Driving Tours starting at $14.99
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- From $629 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- RED DIRT SHIRT, Buy 2, Get 1 FREE!