The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty, as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions—a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaʻanapali Beach, touring a local coffee farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town, or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farms, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush ‘Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun, and home of the world’s largest dormant volcano), or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Maui Haleakala Sunset Adventure – M5
You will enjoy magnificent views of Haleakala while listening to…
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Experience Subdued Elegance at Kapalua, Maui
In comparison to other resort areas on Maui, Kapalua has…
- Aina Nalu Lahaina by Outrigger - an oasis of tranquility nestled in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina town. Enjoy room discounts from 54% off!
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $840 pp
- Fresh sushi made to order, a nice selection of fully cooked dishes, and a fun dining experience for the kids - all under one roof at Genki Sushi.
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- From $988 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- Royal Lahaina Package: luau, dinner cruise, & more! $369/nt
- In-house guests: Voyagers of the Pacific Luau show fr $72
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Stay at Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger on the Big Island!
- Volcano, Maunakea and Waterfall Tours starting at $129!
- 4th Nt Free + Brkf for 2 at Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows.
- Enjoy Goat Cheese Pizza in Manoa Valley - just like a local!
- Waikiki’s Magic of Polynesia Show – Was $59 NOW $50.50
- Free samples with every Bubble Shack Hawaii order!