The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Island-hopping 6-night adventure, Maui and Kauai, from $929
- Best of Hawaii 4-Island Tour 2021 departures starting at $1,999! SAVE $500 per couple on a 12-day guided tour with inter-island flights included.
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Big Island & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, starting from $879
- Are you an Amazing Maui Babe? Shop now for the best tanning lotions, sunscreen, & skincare products at Maui Babe! Get free shipping on all US orders $30 and more.
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo!
- Steps away from world famous Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel - Stay here!
- $979 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii