The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s Mexican Cafe
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
- Book Online & Save including Receive FREE Parking and a FREE Photo at Royal Lahaina Luau! BOOK NOW from $108.
- Kids ride free with purchase of an adult ticket when you book online! Explore Maui's marine mysteries 100 feet below the surface in a real submarine!
- Pearl Harbor + Oahu self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island from $329.99. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
- Down The Hatch serves Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, & Late Night! The Kitchen is open 'til Midnight & serving our full menu. Dine in or order ToGo (808) 661-4900
- Discover Top 10 reasons to choose Hawai'i’s Most Hawaiian Hotel for your Maui family vacation.
- Royal Lahaina Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car, parking. $329/nt
- From $149/night: Local hospitality at OHANA Waikiki East.
- Grand Naniloa Hotel: the home of hula, art and culture!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 30% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Use code SPORTFISH50 for $50 OFF a private fishing charter.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- World famous diving, top quality instruction - Kona Coast
- 35% off the only Forbes Five-Star Hotel on Oahu - BOOK NOW
- Experience Brick Oven Pizza's secret recipes from $12.70!
- Get 15% off paddle board lessons in Kailua w/ code