The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s Mexican Cafe
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
- Kama`aina, AAA, Military and Senior discounts available for your Maui vacation! Check it out and book today!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $410/nt
- Adventure under the sea and get a kid’s ride free with the purchase of an adult! Explore Maui’s underwater paradise in a real submarine!
- See why Hawaii Ocean Project is home to Maui's most booked tours for 35 years! BOOK NOW!
- Trading Places Maui is an alternative timeshare exchange program serving all Hawaiian Islands! Trade local and see the difference.
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $10
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- Two Beach Chairs and One Umbrella $25 Deal
- Kids ride free with adult purchase on a submarine adventure!
- Royal Lahaina Golfer’s Paradise Pkg w/4 rounds from $339/nt
- Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current beach conditions
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! Book Now
- Ali'i Kayaks – the best way to explore Wailua River