The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is home to the largest population of people as well as the best nightlife in Hawaii. The Honolulu craft beer and food scene here is dynamic and always changing. For a taste of the local culture, check out the neighborhoods of Kakaako, Kaimuki, Kapahulu and Chinatown. Waikiki and Ala Moana Center are world-class shopping destinations, while boutiques in beach towns like Kailua captivate with their own charms. The surfing mecca of the world is Oahu’s North Shore, and surfers flock there every winter to witness the best the world has to offer. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems such as Pearl Harbor and Iolani Palace.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
Playful, uninhibited, inspired. That’s the essence of what you’ll find…
Dining on Oahu
Oahu’s Best New Restaurants for Winter 2019-2020
A blend of casual treats and fine dining highlight our…
Check out these new Oahu restaurants for fall 2019
It’s all about comfort food this fall and that means…
Shopping on Oahu
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Book Now! Dolphin Excursions tour with lunch included for $140 only.
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- 13-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour 6/3 date $2,099! SAVE $450pp
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- Only Island Helicopters can land you at Jurassic Falls.
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- Visit Maui Ocean Center! Passes start at $29.95 per adult
- Enjoy Hawaiian cuisine made with ingredients produced locally
- Island Helicopters is Kauai’s premiere helicopter tour!
- $10 off your Kauai adventure with Nā Pali Riders
- Made-to-Order Sushi Buffet at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: AAA/CAA/JAF Members - SAVE 10%