The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is home to the largest population of people as well as the best nightlife in Hawaii. The Honolulu craft beer and food scene here is dynamic and always changing. For a taste of the local culture, check out the neighborhoods of Kakaako, Kaimuki, Kapahulu and Chinatown. Waikiki and Ala Moana Center are world-class shopping destinations, while boutiques in beach towns like Kailua captivate with their own charms. The surfing mecca of the world is Oahu’s North Shore, and surfers flock there every winter to witness the best the world has to offer. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems such as Pearl Harbor and Iolani Palace.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
Playful, uninhibited, inspired. That’s the essence of what you’ll find…
Dining on Oahu
Oahu’s Best New Restaurants for Winter 2019-2020
A blend of casual treats and fine dining highlight our…
Check out these new Oahu restaurants for fall 2019
It’s all about comfort food this fall and that means…
Shopping on Oahu
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $709
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Scuba Dive from $159 - Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs.
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,359
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,349
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- $959 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!
- Plan for your 2021 Maui Vacation
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.