The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capital. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach
Experience Hawaiian Paradise at Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach Immerse yourself…
Dining on Oahu
The 6 Best New Places to Eat This Summer in Honolulu
Foodies, visitors and enthusiastic eaters have a lot to catch…
Shopping on Oahu
Shopping Guide: Ward Village
Nestled between downtown Honolulu and world-famous Waikiki, Ward Village has…
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
- Come to SALT at Our Kaka?ako on 8/19. Shop local at Pa‘akai Marketplace. Check out new brews at the SALT Bar Crawl. Events are free & start at 5 p.m.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- BOOK NOW! Free daily breakfast & 2pm late checkout at newly opened Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach through 2017 with code PKGAWA.
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center. Remember your vacation with a dangle hula dancer, "Aloha" heart or "Oahu" glass charm
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Sunshine on Sale: 4th NT free & daily breakfast buffet for 2
- $60 Experience the Wonders of Polynesia All In One Place!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Hale Huaka`i - your adventous starts here with our beachboys
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special Reduced Rate fr $135/nt
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things
- Experience Maui's award-winning ziplines from $107.96!
- Oceanfront horseback rides on Oahu's North Shore from $79!
- The Equus Hotel: Waikiki's favorite boutique hotel - Save 10%