The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is home to the largest population of people as well as the best nightlife in Hawaii. The Honolulu craft beer and food scene here is dynamic and always changing. For a taste of the local culture, check out the neighborhoods of Kakaako, Kaimuki, Kapahulu and Chinatown. Waikiki and Ala Moana Center are world-class shopping destinations, while boutiques in beach towns like Kailua captivate with their own charms. The surfing mecca of the world is Oahu’s North Shore, and surfers flock there every winter to witness the best the world has to offer. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems such as Pearl Harbor and Iolani Palace.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
Playful, uninhibited, inspired. That’s the essence of what you’ll find…
Dining on Oahu
Honolulu’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Visit This Winter
Global experiences abound this season as a bounty of new…
Six New Fall Restaurants to Satiate Your Cravings
From brunch to butchery and the latest tequila bar, here’s…
Shopping on Oahu
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Experience the real Hawaii in small group tours (Max 7). See what you want to see! Turtles, North Shore Beaches, Whale watching & local food
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $129.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $429.99.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Semi-Private Oahu Circle Island Tour! Relax & enjoy all of Oahu's highlights in a small group tour. Turtles, Whale watching, beaches & local food
- Island Feet are happy feet! Orthotic footwear - SHOP NOW!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- 5% OFF the all new Alohilani Resort, Waikiki!
- RIDE Horseback, Double Zipline & more-starting at just $119!
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!
- Intimate, stylish Waikiki condo from $189/night
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Kauai Sea Tours takes you to remote beaches others cannot!
- Sunset cocktails & firepit lounging at Swell Pool Deck & Bar