The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is home to the largest population of people as well as the best nightlife in Hawaii. The Honolulu craft beer and food scene here is dynamic and always changing. For a taste of the local culture, check out the neighborhoods of Kakaako, Kaimuki, Kapahulu and Chinatown. Waikiki and Ala Moana Center are world-class shopping destinations, while boutiques in beach towns like Kailua captivate with their own charms. The surfing mecca of the world is Oahu’s North Shore, and surfers flock there every winter to witness the best the world has to offer. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems such as Pearl Harbor and Iolani Palace.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
Playful, uninhibited, inspired. That’s the essence of what you’ll find…
Dining on Oahu
Oahu’s Best New Restaurants for Winter 2019-2020
A blend of casual treats and fine dining highlight our…
Check out these new Oahu restaurants for fall 2019
It’s all about comfort food this fall and that means…
Shopping on Oahu
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Experience Nutridge: Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more! Rates starting at $135. Book now!
- Make the most of your time at ESPACIO with two complimentary spa treatments and a bottle of Caymus Cabernet wine with your stay. *7 night min
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center. Remember your vacation with a dangle hula dancer.
- Cruzin Hawaii: Feel the thrill of exploring the island on two wheels. Premium moped rentals starting at ONLY $59.99
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- A pair of BLT sliders are only $7 during happy hour at Tropics Tap House.
- Experience Scuba diving with Trident Adventures from $129. Book now!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- $10 off your Kauai adventure with Nā Pali Riders
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- From $1,439 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Grand Naniloa Resort: AAA/CAA/JAF Members - SAVE 10%
- Ali'i Kayaks – the best way to explore Wailua River
- From $1,519 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- The largest studios & villas on Kauai starting at $389/night