The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is home to the largest population of people as well as the best nightlife in Hawaii. The Honolulu craft beer and food scene here is dynamic and always changing. For a taste of the local culture, check out the neighborhoods of Kakaako, Kaimuki, Kapahulu and Chinatown. Waikiki and Ala Moana Center are world-class shopping destinations, while boutiques in beach towns like Kailua captivate with their own charms. The surfing mecca of the world is Oahu’s North Shore, and surfers flock there every winter to witness the best the world has to offer. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems such as Pearl Harbor and Iolani Palace.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
Playful, uninhibited, inspired. That’s the essence of what you’ll find…
Dining on Oahu
Oahu’s Best New Restaurants for Winter 2019-2020
A blend of casual treats and fine dining highlight our…
Check out these new Oahu restaurants for fall 2019
It’s all about comfort food this fall and that means…
Shopping on Oahu
Shopping Guide: Ward Village
Nestled between downtown Honolulu and world-famous Waikiki, Ward Village has…
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,029
- Cool off with Matsumoto's Shave Ice. Choose your own flavors and add ice cream or condensed milk for a sweet treat!
- Kaka'ako Kasuals' Kewalos reef walkers will stick with tiny explorers through every adventure!
- Grab your favorite plate lunch at any Rainbow Drive-in locations! Don't forget to add a slush float!
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $849 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- $939 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- From $1,099 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- NEW Neck Gaiters designed in Hawai’i – 2/$28 with code: KKGAITER
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour