The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capital. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.
Things to Do on Oahu
Waikiki Surf Lessons
WAIKIKI SURF LESSONS Category: Surfing Location: Hawaii-Oahu Description: Held daily…
Waikiki Surf Lesson
WAIKIKI SURF LESSON Category: Surfing Location: Hawaii-Oahu Description: Learn to…
Accommodations on Oahu
Trump International Hotel Waikiki
WAIKIKI’S FINEST HOTEL. Trump International Hotel Waikiki is the first…
Coconut Waikiki Hotel
Discover Coconut Waikiki Hotel, a family-friendly boutique hotel with a classic…
Dining on Oahu
Shopping on Oahu
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
- Suites from $208 per night: Run away to Kaneohe Bay and take in stunning views of the Koolau Mountain range and Chinaman's Hat
- Little Village Noodle House - Award winning Chinese cuisine! Friendly, delicious and uniquely Chinese! Entrees from $7.50.
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- Spacious apartment-style accommodations & stunning views of Diamond Head. Enjoy our best rates starting at $169/night at Waikiki Shore by Outrigger!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- The Suite Escape: Receive 4th Night FREE at Trump Waikiki
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- From $59 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Be in the heart of Waikiki from $149/night!
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things
- 4th Nt Free + Brkf for 2 at Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows.
- Save 10% on Kohala Zipline tours before 11:00 a.m.!
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo