The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is home to the largest population of people as well as the best nightlife in Hawaii. The Honolulu craft beer and food scene here is dynamic and always changing. For a taste of the local culture, check out the neighborhoods of Kakaako, Kaimuki, Kapahulu and Chinatown. Waikiki and Ala Moana Center are world-class shopping destinations, while boutiques in beach towns like Kailua captivate with their own charms. The surfing mecca of the world is Oahu’s North Shore, and surfers flock there every winter to witness the best the world has to offer. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems such as Pearl Harbor and Iolani Palace.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
Playful, uninhibited, inspired. That’s the essence of what you’ll find…
Dining on Oahu
Honolulu’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Visit This Winter
Global experiences abound this season as a bounty of new…
Six New Fall Restaurants to Satiate Your Cravings
From brunch to butchery and the latest tequila bar, here’s…
Shopping on Oahu
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- When the sun goes down, the party gets started at Blue Note. Come see why locals have voted this music venue #1 in the state, three years in a row.
- Flotation devices are extremely recommended in order to have a relaxing snorkeling experience!
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Find everything under the sun at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace! $1 admission per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- Save 20%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- Life Vest/Flotation Device Rentals for $5!
- Experience tradition from farm to cup. Buy 100% Kona Coffee.
- From $1,119 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- Beautiful Maui Sunrise Whalewatch tour. Book & Save 10%
- Save up to 25% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Explore the Best Agriculture Tourism Destination in Hawaii
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise & more! $410/nt