The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is home to the largest population of people as well as the best nightlife in Hawaii. The Honolulu craft beer and food scene here is dynamic and always changing. For a taste of the local culture, check out the neighborhoods of Kakaako, Kaimuki, Kapahulu and Chinatown. Waikiki and Ala Moana Center are world-class shopping destinations, while boutiques in beach towns like Kailua captivate with their own charms. The surfing mecca of the world is Oahu’s North Shore, and surfers flock there every winter to witness the best the world has to offer. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems such as Pearl Harbor and Iolani Palace.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
Playful, uninhibited, inspired. That’s the essence of what you’ll find…
Dining on Oahu
Kaku’s Sushi and Seafood Buffet
Kaku’s was founded by internationally renown sushi chef Kaku Makino.…
Shopping on Oahu
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Join Dolphins and You for a half-day ocean adventure tour: Snorkel with wild dolphins and sea turtles, enjoy live hula and slide down a water slide!
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Enjoy "Bean to Bar" chocolate: an educational guided tour about growing cacao trees, harvesting & post-harvest cacao bean processing & chocolate tasting
- Walk the halls the Kings and Queens of Hawaii walked at Iolani Palace & see the past come to life at Bishop Museum on the exciting Monarchs Tour
- Count On Us For The Paradise Wedding Your Love Deserves
- Visit Pearl Harbor with Hawaii's top tour company! As low as $49
- Experience tradition from farm to cup. Buy 100% Kona Coffee.
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!
- 13-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour from $1,799! SAVE $550pp
- Volunteer for fun & impactful activities with travel2change!
- Outrigger Canoe Rides on Waikiki Beach for $30!
- NEW! Exclusive, in-depth volcano and lava tube experience!
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!