The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is home to the largest population of people as well as the best nightlife in Hawaii. The Honolulu craft beer and food scene here is dynamic and always changing. For a taste of the local culture, check out the neighborhoods of Kakaako, Kaimuki, Kapahulu and Chinatown. Waikiki and Ala Moana Center are world-class shopping destinations, while boutiques in beach towns like Kailua captivate with their own charms. The surfing mecca of the world is Oahu’s North Shore, and surfers flock there every winter to witness the best the world has to offer. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems such as Pearl Harbor and Iolani Palace.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach
Experience Hawaiian Paradise at Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach Immerse yourself…
Dining on Oahu
Top 5 Romantic Restaurants Off the Beaten Path on Oahu
Often the best experiences are found along the road less…
Shopping on Oahu
Shopping Guide: Ward Village
Nestled between downtown Honolulu and world-famous Waikiki, Ward Village has…
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
- Save 20% when you book online at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Sunbathe at world famous Waikiki Beach and dine at local restaurants. Stay at Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki by Outrigger from $189/night.
- Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean with Paradise Helicopters! Prices start at $179 per person.
- 2018 Specialty Calendars from Japan, available at Iida’s. Phone orders welcome. Free expert packing. Shop today!
- Volunteer your time and services and join in fun and impactful activities at low or no cost - a service of travel2change, a progressive non-profit.
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort
- KBH – No resort fee, complimentary wifi & family-friendly
- Big Island Waterfall & Dolphin Tour – three hours from $145!
- Test your skills and wits at Room With a Clue! Learn more.
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Save $45! Pre-buy breakfast, car & parking at Royal Lahaina
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn breakfast, car, parking pkg from $250/nt
- $49.99 Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour-BOOK NOW!
- From $149/night: Local hospitality at OHANA Waikiki East.
- See Chris Botti at Blue Note Hawaii, Jan 30-Feb 4, 2018