The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is home to the largest population of people as well as the best nightlife in Hawaii. The Honolulu craft beer and food scene here is dynamic and always changing. For a taste of the local culture, check out the neighborhoods of Kakaako, Kaimuki, Kapahulu and Chinatown. Waikiki and Ala Moana Center are world-class shopping destinations, while boutiques in beach towns like Kailua captivate with their own charms. The surfing mecca of the world is Oahu’s North Shore, and surfers flock there every winter to witness the best the world has to offer. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems such as Pearl Harbor and Iolani Palace.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
Playful, uninhibited, inspired. That’s the essence of what you’ll find…
Dining on Oahu
The 5 Best New Restaurants of Summer 2018
New restaurants opening their doors on Oahu this summer are…
5 Fresh New Oahu Restaurants to Visit This Spring
Exotic flavors paired with local ingredients and farm-fresh meats continue…
Shopping on Oahu
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
- Porterhouse Steak ($109.95 for two): served tender, juicy, and sizzling at Wolfgang's Steakhouse in Waikiki
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Waikiki Escape - 35% discount off ultra-luxurious rooms and suites with 3 night stay or longer for stays through December 19, 2018
- Traditional Japanese gifts and items are available from Iida's Hawaii. Phone orders welcome. Free expert packing. Shop today!
- Experience Brick Oven Pizza's award-winning, secret recipe, homemade sauces and doughs. Whole pizzas from $12.70 plus soups, salads and more!
- 50% OFF & Free Breakfast at Oahu's tropical, boutique resort
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- Book a snorkel cruise in Waikiki - $65 adults, $39 kids!
- Private, luxury Oahu tours - $280.00 for 2 people!
- Private lanai in all rooms! BOOK NOW
- Zip, trek and rappel on the island’s ONLY canopy course!
- Grand Naniloa Hotel: the home of hula, art and culture!
- From $879 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako