The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is home to the largest population of people as well as the best nightlife in Hawaii. The Honolulu craft beer and food scene here is dynamic and always changing. For a taste of the local culture, check out the neighborhoods of Kakaako, Kaimuki, Kapahulu and Chinatown. Waikiki and Ala Moana Center are world-class shopping destinations, while boutiques in beach towns like Kailua captivate with their own charms. The surfing mecca of the world is Oahu’s North Shore, and surfers flock there every winter to witness the best the world has to offer. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems such as Pearl Harbor and Iolani Palace.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
Playful, uninhibited, inspired. That’s the essence of what you’ll find…
Dining on Oahu
Check out these new Oahu restaurants for fall 2019
It’s all about comfort food this fall and that means…
Mochi for Breakfast? Here are 5 Spots You Must Try
Craving something sweet, light, fluffy yet chewy and perhaps a…
Shopping on Oahu
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Crab legs, prime rib & much more at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki's First Made-to-Order All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Spice up date night! Blue Note Hawaii features live music of all genres, comedy, classic cocktails and locally-inspired cuisine.
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting; Kids < 6 Free! Cuddle Mini-Goats & Bunnies while tasting craft tree-to-bar chocolate and tropical honey
- Tropical Hawaiian Tours: Oahu Circle Island Tour - $100/person
- Spice up Date Night: Music, Comedy & Cocktails at Blue Note
- Deluxe Waterfall Safari: Experience the view from above!
- Hidden Gem of Waikiki-Imperial Hawaii Resort & Vacation Club
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Kamaaina Exclusive Savings. Save up to 12%
- Zip, trek and rappel on the island’s ONLY canopy course!
- Toa Luau - Hawaii's Most Authentic Luau - Starting at $98
- From $1,459 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Receive Military Discounts For Your Service