The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capital. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach
Experience Hawaiian Paradise at Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach Immerse yourself…
Dining on Oahu
The 5 Best New Restaurants in Honolulu this Fall
From sinfully delicious seafood to fire-grilled feasts the new restaurant…
Shopping on Oahu
Shopping Guide: Ward Village
Nestled between downtown Honolulu and world-famous Waikiki, Ward Village has…
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
- Breakfast Package from $229/night: Standard room & full breakfast for 2 at Kani Ka Pila Grille at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
- Sunbathe at world famous Waikiki Beach and dine at local restaurants. Stay at Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki by Outrigger from $189/night.
- "BEST BREAKFAST IN HAWAII" at Eggs 'n Things in Waikiki, Ala Moana and our Waikiki Eggspress!
- Superior room from $169/night: Maximize time & minimize worry with plenty of complimentary commuter-friendly services at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- 7 Night Hawaii Cruises on Norwegian Cruise Line, from $999! EXCLUSIVE - Up to $1,000 to Spend Onboard, FREE Gratuities, & 10% Off Shore Excursions!
- Plan your destination wedding at a boutique beachfront resort!
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- From $205/night: Stay at condos on Kauai.
- From $96 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- Combine your zipline and waterfall experience and save BIG!
- Book a Full Day Adventure Retreat w/ Mahina Hawaii for $195!
- Escape to Oahu's secret island beach & enjoy kayaking & more
- Up to 40% off tee times at The Ocean Course at Hokuala
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $98 pp
- GET 15% OFF - Watumull's Hawaiian wear for the whole family