The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capital. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.
Things to Do on Oahu
Bikeadelic Bike Rentals – Home of Waikiki’s 5 Best Rides!
1. Ride to Diamond Head! Follow scenic easy riding bike…
Accommodations on Oahu
Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach
Experience Hawaiian Paradise at Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach Immerse yourself…
Dining on Oahu
Shopping on Oahu
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
- Experience one of the word's finest pure cane rums made from heirloom variety Polynesian sugar cane on the Ko Hana Rum Tasting Tour ($25).
- Save 15% with greenteaHAWAII: convenient single serving sachets, 12 delicious flavors with over 200 health benefits. Promo CODE: GTH at checkout
- Enjoy Hawaiian hospitality and fun adventures from parasailing to stand-up paddle surfing! Room + $25 activity voucher package from $279/night
- $779 & up - 5-Nt. Romantic Oahu Escape w/Air & Hotel Accommodations
- $969 & up - 6-Night Oahu & Maui Vacation w/Air, Hotels & Transfer
- Ride to Diamond Head on easy scenic riding bike lanes $7/hr!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- 4th Nt Free + Brkf for 2 at Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows.
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Experience the newest Kauai Zipline Tour located in Poipu!
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Swim in Poipu Beach on Kauai! Book rooms from $169/night!
- HAPPY HOUR 50% OFF SUSHI AND PUPUS
- BOOK NOW - Kohala Divers 2 Tank Afternoon/Night Drive - $159
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount