The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is home to the largest population of people as well as the best nightlife in Hawaii. The Honolulu craft beer and food scene here is dynamic and always changing. For a taste of the local culture, check out the neighborhoods of Kakaako, Kaimuki, Kapahulu and Chinatown. Waikiki and Ala Moana Center are world-class shopping destinations, while boutiques in beach towns like Kailua captivate with their own charms. The surfing mecca of the world is Oahu’s North Shore, and surfers flock there every winter to witness the best the world has to offer. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems such as Pearl Harbor and Iolani Palace.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
Playful, uninhibited, inspired. That’s the essence of what you’ll find…
Dining on Oahu
Oahu’s Best New Restaurants for Winter 2019-2020
A blend of casual treats and fine dining highlight our…
Check out these new Oahu restaurants for fall 2019
It’s all about comfort food this fall and that means…
Shopping on Oahu
Shopping Guide: Ward Village
Nestled between downtown Honolulu and world-famous Waikiki, Ward Village has…
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- Air & room packages starting from $979. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- Limited Time Offer: Experience a 2.5 hour Guided Kayak Tour from the world-famous Kailua Beach to Popoi’a Island for only $115.
- Join Dolphins and You for a half-day ocean adventure tour: Snorkel with wild dolphins and sea turtles, enjoy live hula and slide down a water slide!
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center. Remember your vacation with a dangle hula dancer.
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- From $609 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- 15% Off kayak rentals from Kailua Beach Adventures with code "Kailua"
- Kauai’s Real Dirt Shirts in Waimea, starting at $10
- Come Play Towards The Ocean at Princeville Makai
- Made-to-Order Sushi Buffet at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki!
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Enjoy Hawaiian cuisine made with ingredients produced locally