The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capital. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach
Experience Hawaiian Paradise at Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach Immerse yourself…
Dining on Oahu
The 5 Best New Restaurants in Honolulu this Fall
From sinfully delicious seafood to fire-grilled feasts the new restaurant…
Shopping on Oahu
Shopping Guide: Ward Village
Nestled between downtown Honolulu and world-famous Waikiki, Ward Village has…
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
- A Taste of Aloha! Enjoy coffee flavors from Hawaii like Lion Vanilla Macadamia, Lion Toasted Coconut and Royal Kona Mocha Latte from $7.99. BUY NOW!
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Sun, sand, serenity. Yes, you're on your way to Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach, where there is always Complimentary Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi & No Resort Fee.
- 2018 Specialty Calendars from Japan, available at Iida’s. Phone orders welcome. Free expert packing. Shop today!
- Maui's unique Bed & Breakfast in the heart of Lahaina town
- 8-Nt Multi-Island package; fr $1,239: see 4 islands!
- Royal Lahaina Paradise Pkg-F&B credit, car, & more! $400/nt
- Save $45! Pre-buy breakfast, car & parking at Royal Lahaina
- Free child w/ paying adult at Drums of Pacific luau, Maui!
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night
- 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure Pkg, from $899. See Oahu & Maui
- Be in the heart of Waikiki from $149/night!
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $98pp
- Find island inspired gifts & souvenirs at Emperor's Emporium