The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capital. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Trump International Hotel Waikiki
WAIKIKI’S FINEST HOTEL. Trump International Hotel Waikiki is the first…
Coconut Waikiki Hotel
Discover Coconut Waikiki Hotel, a family-friendly boutique hotel with a classic…
Dining on Oahu
Shopping on Oahu
Pandora at Ala Moana Shopping Center
CHARMS Tell your unique story and celebrate special memories with…
Oahu Photo Galleries
67th Narcissus Queen Pageant at Hawaii Theatre
67th Narcissus Queen Pageant at Hawaii Theatre Photo 1…
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
How We Drink Coffee in Hawaii (Series): the Perfect Pour Over
The old but new method of brewing Kona Coffee delivers…
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- From $1,322 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nights w/Air, Car Rental, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Web Direct Exclusive: Book your 2017 vacation to Oahu & save up to 45%, includes Breakfast Buffet for 2! Limited Time Offer at Waikiki Resort Hotel
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Villas at Poipu Kai – The Kauai Boutique Resort, From $299
- From $125/night: Local hospitality at OHANA Waikiki East.
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Stay on the North Shore of Kauai!
- Hyatt Place Waikiki-Free Breakfast & Wi-Fi. No Resort Free.
- Join the A-List & Save 10% + Perks at Aston Hotels & Resorts
- From $1,322 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- From $79 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Rates from $195/nt
- National Car Rental: Save with National