The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capital. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach
Experience Hawaiian Paradise at Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach Immerse yourself…
Dining on Oahu
Shopping on Oahu
Shopping Guide: Ward Village
Nestled between downtown Honolulu and world-famous Waikiki, Ward Village has…
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center. Remember your vacation with a dangle hula dancer, "Aloha" heart or "Oahu" glass charm
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,029
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise on CruiseDirect & Save!
- Kualoa Experience Package: go on any three 90 minute Hawaiian experience tours. Package includes buffet lunch. $119.95
- Porterhouse Steak ($109.95 for two): served tender, juicy, and sizzling at Wolfgang's Steakhouse in Waikiki
- Hyatt Place Waikiki-Free Breakfast & Wi-Fi. No Resort Free.
- Vacation in Waikiki from only $219/night.
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $149/nt
- Relax at Kohala Coast Vacation Rentals by Outrigger!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Napali Sunset Tour from $114 - BOOK NOW!
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- Get 15% off paddle board lessons in Kailua w/ code "kailua"
- $35 Waikiki Sunset Sail with Mana Kai Catamaran - BOOK NOW!
- Experience the newest Kauai Zipline Tour located in Poipu!