The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capital. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.
Things to Do on Oahu
Waikiki Surf Lessons
WAIKIKI SURF LESSONS Category: Surfing Location: Hawaii-Oahu Description: Held daily…
Waikiki Surf Lesson
WAIKIKI SURF LESSON Category: Surfing Location: Hawaii-Oahu Description: Learn to…
Accommodations on Oahu
Trump International Hotel Waikiki
WAIKIKI’S FINEST HOTEL. Trump International Hotel Waikiki is the first…
Coconut Waikiki Hotel
Discover Coconut Waikiki Hotel, a family-friendly boutique hotel with a classic…
Dining on Oahu
Shopping on Oahu
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
- From $1,093 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 2 Nights on each island
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $840 pp
- From $79 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- From $1,084 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Room specials from 33% off at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Experience the story of the Horse in Hawaii: show price $49+
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – All Islands
- 4th Nt Free + Brkf for 2 at Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows.
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- HAPPY HOUR 50% OFF SUSHI AND PUPUS
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!