The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capital. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.
Things to Do on Oahu
Waikiki Surf Lessons
WAIKIKI SURF LESSONS Category: Surfing Location: Hawaii-Oahu Description: Held daily…
Waikiki Surf Lesson
WAIKIKI SURF LESSON Category: Surfing Location: Hawaii-Oahu Description: Learn to…
Accommodations on Oahu
Trump International Hotel Waikiki
WAIKIKI’S FINEST HOTEL. Trump International Hotel Waikiki is the first…
Coconut Waikiki Hotel
Discover Coconut Waikiki Hotel, a family-friendly boutique hotel with a classic…
Dining on Oahu
Shopping on Oahu
Pandora at Ala Moana Shopping Center
CHARMS Tell your unique story and celebrate special memories with…
Oahu Photo Galleries
67th Narcissus Queen Pageant at Hawaii Theatre
67th Narcissus Queen Pageant at Hawaii Theatre Photo 1…
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
- Take a 7-minute stroll to world famous Waikiki Beach. Enjoy best rates at OHANA Waikiki East from only $149/night.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Get 10% off, when you book online 10 days or more ahead of arrival. Book Now!
- Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean with Paradise Helicopters! Prices start at $179 per person.
- Web Direct Exclusive: Book your 2017 vacation to Oahu & save up to 45%, includes Breakfast Buffet for 2! Limited Time Offer at Waikiki Resort Hotel
- Save $40 Daily, when you Pre-purchase at Royal Lahaina
- FREE Kona Coffee with ANY Go Ramble order! Mention “My Kona”
- Indulge in the award-winning Sunday Champagne Brunch on Maui
- Free samples with every Bubble Shack Hawaii order!
- From $946 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Kauai Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- AirVentures Kauai: Call for our DAILY SPECIAL 1-866-646-7864
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Private lanai in all rooms! BOOK NOW
- Dine on locally sourced and sea dishes in a plantation setting.
- 4th Nt Free + Brkf for 2 at Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows.