The Island of Oahu
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is home to the largest population of people as well as the best nightlife in Hawaii. The Honolulu craft beer and food scene here is dynamic and always changing. For a taste of the local culture, check out the neighborhoods of Kakaako, Kaimuki, Kapahulu and Chinatown. Waikiki and Ala Moana Center are world-class shopping destinations, while boutiques in beach towns like Kailua captivate with their own charms. The surfing mecca of the world is Oahu’s North Shore, and surfers flock there every winter to witness the best the world has to offer. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems such as Pearl Harbor and Iolani Palace.
Things to Do on Oahu
Accommodations on Oahu
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
Playful, uninhibited, inspired. That’s the essence of what you’ll find…
Dining on Oahu
Mochi for Breakfast? Here are 5 Spots You Must Try
Craving something sweet, light, fluffy yet chewy and perhaps a…
Happy Hour in Honolulu: Our Top Picks for Summer 2019
Time to relax and refresh with a chilled beverage and…
Shopping on Oahu
Oahu Photo Galleries
Places on Oahu
Kakaʻako: Honolulu’s Urban Lifestyle Neighborhood
Kakaʻako is a lively urban center in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi on…
- Air & room packages starting from $1,189. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- Hawaiian Escape from only $999 – 7-day two island guided tour with inter-island flight! SAVE $1,300 per couple on select departures!
- HAWAII SCUBA DIVING! Explore the coast of Oahu with dives on wrecks, reefs, and even discover the ocean at night! Rates as low as $149!
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Limited Time Offer: Experience a 2.5 hour Guided Kayak Tour from the world-famous Kailua Beach to Popoi’a Island for only $115.
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Mike's Huli Chicken: Treat yourself to Hawaii's best Huli chicken!
- Experience epic volcanic landscapes on Haleakala with Sunrise, Summit, and Sunset Bike and Vehicle Tours
- Combine your zipline and waterfall experience and SAVE 25%!
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako
- Fly 800-1,200 feet above Kona with UFO Parasail - $89+
- Save $20! Pre-buy breakfast, car & parking at Royal Kona
- $30 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!
- Hawaii's largest open-air marketplace. $1 Admission/person!
- National Car Rental: Save with National