Top Travel Deals in Hawaii
From $889 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Oahu Package w/Air & Hotels
6-Nt. Big Island & Oahu Package w/Air & Hotels
The New Otani: Suite Special + Dining Credit
Special rates for Executive Suites, includes 2-nt min. stay, $100 dining credit, daily newspaper and welcome drink.
Limited Time Offer – Friends Package
You are our friends, our family! We want to present this room+car package to you for your next Maui vacation!
From $325: Royal Kona Experience Package
Package includes luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more
Celebrity X Cruises departing from Los Angeles
Cruise to Hawaii on Celebrity X Cruises, departing from Los Angeles
From $999 - Big Island & Kauai 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & Hotels
Big Island & Kauai 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & Hotels
Celebrity X Cruises departing from Vancouver
Cruise to Hawaii on Celebrity X Cruises, departing from Vancouver
Your Vacation in Hawaii
Hawaii.com has handpicked the best vacation packages to Hawaii. The all inclusive vacation packages to Hawaii include air, car rental, and hotel stay for up to eight days or more.
Please keep in mind that rates for some of these trip packages change weekly, so if you see a Hawaii vacation deal at a price you like, book it!
We also offer travel deals for luaus, dinner cruises, golf, daily breakfast and more! Select an island on the left-hand menu on this page to narrow down your search.
Comparing Hawaii Travel Deals
How do you know you are getting the best deals to Hawaii? Shop around! Hawaii.com is a great place to start because we’ve curated Hawaii vacation packages which include airfare from the leading travel industry businesses. We’re confident you can find what you’re looking for on Hawaii.com.
Getting the Best Deal
A cheap Hawaii vacation package doesn’t need to feel, well, “cheap.” The hotels featured in these all inclusive offers are three star hotels or better and many of them are beautiful beachfront properties but you save when you book air + flight. It’s all about getting the best deal for your dollar!
Highly Recommended Hotels
We have three hotels that we highly recommend: Kaanapali Beach Hotel and Royal Lahaina Resort on Maui, and Royal Kona Resort on the Big Island. Both Royal Lahaina Resort and Royal Kona Resort offer “Best Price Guarantee” as well as a ton of options for creating your perfect vacation package. And Kaanapali Beach Hotel goes above and beyond to ensure that each package is providing the most value possible to visitors like you. Known as the “Most Hawaiian Hotel,” Kaanapali Beach Hotel keeps drawing its guests back with its authentic Hawaiian hospitality. You can also view our Maui vacation packages.
Looking for Luxury?
Looking for something a little more luxurious? No problem. Check out our lists of the best hotels by island. If money is not so much the issue, we recommend Montage Kapalua Bay on Maui and Mauna Kea Resort on the Big Island. Both of these five star resorts are cozied up to beaches that have been voted #1 Beach in America by Dr. Beach. In addition, Montage Kapalua Bay is Hawaii’s newest Forbes Five Star property. Another bonus? They both usually offer specials along the lines of “get the 4th night free.”
Hawaii Travel Deals
- Royal Lahaina Golfer’s Paradise Pkg with four rounds of golf per stay, club rentals and cart! $339/nt
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- Hawaiian Escape from only $1,199 – 7-day two island guided tour with inter-island flight! SAVE $900 per couple on select departures!
- Royal Kona Spirit of Aloha Pkg: Bundle room, breakfast, rental car, & parking and save $60 per day! $299/nt
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $939. for 6 nights
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,089
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $325/nt
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Tropical Hawaiian Tours: Circle the island with us as we give you an in-depth tour of Oahu. Learn the history and culture of Hawaii for only $100/person
- Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour - 13-day guided tour now from only $1,999! SAVE $700 per couple on select departures! Inter-island flights included.
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,419
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on Earth. Hawaii is more than just the birth place of modern surfing and hula, it's a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You'll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Oahu, known as "The Gathering Place," is the most populated area in the island chain. It's also home to some of the most recognizable landmarks in the world like Diamond Head, the world-famous Waikiki Beach, and Pearl Harbor. Most people think of Honolulu, Oahu's largest city and state capitol, as a metropolitan with global flavor, but just a few miles outside of the city limits, quieter getaways can be found. Read more about Oahu
Maui, nicknamed "The Valley Isle," is consistently rated by travel experts to be among the top island destinations in the world. Maui has some of the finest luxury beach resort accommodations and activities in the islands, especially along Kaanapali Beach. All of these high-end resorts amid the romantic beach backdrops make Maui a popular honeymooning spot. Read more about Maui
Kauai has been given the nickname "The Garden Isle" because of its beautiful natural scenery. The island is home to the wettest place on earth, Mount Waialeale, which gets an average of over 450 inches of rain every year. All that rain keeps the landscape of tropical rain forests lush with verdant ferns and cascading waterfalls all year round. Read more about Kauai
The Big Island of Hawaii, or simply "the Big Island," is the largest island in the island chain. Due to its size, the Big Island's regions vary considerably. There are twelve distinct climate zones here, ranging from East Hawaii's tropical rain forests and the frozen slopes of Mauna Kea to Kau's arid desert in the south. The dramatic size of the largest Hawaiian Island creates a microcosm of environments and activities. Read more about the Big Island