Air Tours on Molokai
While there are lots of things to do on Molokai when touring the island by car, the best way to experience its natural beauty is to hop in an airplane or helicopter and see the island from the air.
Imagine the tallest sea cliffs in the world sitting right underneath your feet, or soaring over turquoise lagoons that seem beautifully trapped inside of Hawaii’s longest fringing reef. You’ll see ridges and peaks where’s man’s footprint has likely never touched and valleys so rugged, deep and remote they’re only accessible by ancient trails that are nearly forgotten today.
From this aerial perch you can see Kalaupapa — the former leprosy colony — and quickly gain an understanding of how this peninsula at the base of the cliffs is essentially an island attached to land, cutoff from the rest of the world.
With your expert pilot serving as guide you’ll learn the history of Polynesian voyagers who originally settled the island and get the chance to see thundering falls that plunge over 1,500 feet on their epic journey toward the sea.
Though you might expect these Molokai air tours would depart from the island itself, all Molokai helicopter tours depart from neighboring Maui. Combined with flights through West Maui’s valleys, these tours typically last an hour and feature the chance to see Humpback whales when crossing between islands in winter. Read more
For that you’ll need to visit from Maui, and be sure to go in the early morning before the afternoon breezes pick up and the mountains become shrouded in clouds. Even then, there’s a misty, mythical and mysterious magic to these hidden tropical valleys, which you’ll only get the chance to see by choosing to take to the skies.
Air Tours Directory
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
"Guaranteed" dolphin sighting plus snorkeling tour along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast. $10 off early online bookings.
Group & private standup paddle board lessons from Kailua Beach Adventures! 15% off with code "kailua"
Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
Explore everything the greater Waikiki area has to offer! 8am-5pm
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Island Helicopters offers unique tours around this tropical paradise; including one of Hawaii’s most elite tours, the Jurassic Falls Landing Adventure
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour - SAVE up to $700 per couple, 2020 departures starting at $1,999! 13-day guided tour with inter-island flights included.
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Celebrate Valentine's Day at Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel
- Ali'i Kayaks – the best way to explore Wailua River
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- UFO Parasail Kona - Book online & SAVE 10% on Parasailing!
- Adventure Starts Here! Northshore Zipline Maui - $119/person
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Come Play Towards The Ocean at Princeville Makai
- $1,029 & up - Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki!