Air Tours on Molokai
While there are lots of things to do on Molokai when touring the island by car, the best way to experience its natural beauty is to hop in an airplane or helicopter and see the island from the air.
Imagine the tallest sea cliffs in the world sitting right underneath your feet, or soaring over turquoise lagoons that seem beautifully trapped inside of Hawaii’s longest fringing reef. You’ll see ridges and peaks where’s man’s footprint has likely never touched and valleys so rugged, deep and remote they’re only accessible by ancient trails that are nearly forgotten today.
From this aerial perch you can see Kalaupapa — the former leprosy colony — and quickly gain an understanding of how this peninsula at the base of the cliffs is essentially an island attached to land, cutoff from the rest of the world.
With your expert pilot serving as guide you’ll learn the history of Polynesian voyagers who originally settled the island and get the chance to see thundering falls that plunge over 1,500 feet on their epic journey toward the sea.
Though you might expect these Molokai air tours would depart from the island itself, all Molokai helicopter tours depart from neighboring Maui. Combined with flights through West Maui’s valleys, these tours typically last an hour and feature the chance to see Humpback whales when crossing between islands in winter. Read more
For that you’ll need to visit from Maui, and be sure to go in the early morning before the afternoon breezes pick up and the mountains become shrouded in clouds. Even then, there’s a misty, mythical and mysterious magic to these hidden tropical valleys, which you’ll only get the chance to see by choosing to take to the skies.
Air Tours Directory
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
Are you considering diving? Not yet Scuba certified? Not to worry, we have you covered. You can experience Scuba diving for the first time on a Discover Scuba Dive (DSD)one tank dive.
Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more!
- Locally owned and operated, Island Helicopters has nearly 40 years in the tourism industry on the Garden Island of Kauai.
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai’s 50-55 minute circle-island helicopter tour! Check out their website or call direct.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- Mike's Huli Chicken: Treat yourself to Hawaii's best Huli chicken!
- Get 10% OFF at Kaanapali Ocean Adventures. Use code: BB1
- Get ready for an exclusive Maui fishing trip with UFO Parasail! $99+
- $10 off your Kauai adventure with Nā Pali Riders
- Sunday Night Trivia at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM!
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $1,099! SAVE $500 per couple!
- Hawaii's most beautiful courses-See the difference @ Bay View
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!