Air Tours on Molokai
While there are lots of things to do on Molokai when touring the island by car, the best way to experience its natural beauty is to hop in an airplane or helicopter and see the island from the air.
Imagine the tallest sea cliffs in the world sitting right underneath your feet, or soaring over turquoise lagoons that seem beautifully trapped inside of Hawaii’s longest fringing reef. You’ll see ridges and peaks where’s man’s footprint has likely never touched and valleys so rugged, deep and remote they’re only accessible by ancient trails that are nearly forgotten today.
From this aerial perch you can see Kalaupapa — the former leprosy colony — and quickly gain an understanding of how this peninsula at the base of the cliffs is essentially an island attached to land, cutoff from the rest of the world.
With your expert pilot serving as guide you’ll learn the history of Polynesian voyagers who originally settled the island and get the chance to see thundering falls that plunge over 1,500 feet on their epic journey toward the sea.
Though you might expect these Molokai air tours would depart from the island itself, all Molokai helicopter tours depart from neighboring Maui. Combined with flights through West Maui’s valleys, these tours typically last an hour and feature the chance to see Humpback whales when crossing between islands in winter. Read more
For that you’ll need to visit from Maui, and be sure to go in the early morning before the afternoon breezes pick up and the mountains become shrouded in clouds. Even then, there’s a misty, mythical and mysterious magic to these hidden tropical valleys, which you’ll only get the chance to see by choosing to take to the skies.
Air Tours Directory
Experience the underwater wonderland of scenic Hanauma Bay, the most popular snorkel place.
Whale watch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Adult $44, Child $25
REOPENING Dec 20th - MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 3 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet!
Zipline through Mauis Tropical Plantation in Waikapu and end near Ma‘alaea Harbor.
A professionally-trained kayak guide greets the customers when they arrive at Kailua Sailboards and Kayak's Beachside Center.
- Kaka'ako Kasuals' Kewalos reef walkers will stick with tiny explorers through every adventure!
- Get up to 6 GPS audio tours for $29.99 with Shaka Guide! Tours available on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau - BOOK NOW
- Change the Way you See Hawaii with Shaka Guide’s GPS audio driving tours! It’s like having a tour guide in your car.
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- From $589 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Shaka Guide GPS Audio Tour Bundles - Save 50% and more!
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- From $879 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- From $1,109 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites
- $849 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu