Air Tours on Molokai
While there are lots of things to do on Molokai when touring the island by car, the best way to experience its natural beauty is to hop in an airplane or helicopter and see the island from the air.
Imagine the tallest sea cliffs in the world sitting right underneath your feet, or soaring over turquoise lagoons that seem beautifully trapped inside of Hawaii’s longest fringing reef. You’ll see ridges and peaks where’s man’s footprint has likely never touched and valleys so rugged, deep and remote they’re only accessible by ancient trails that are nearly forgotten today.
From this aerial perch you can see Kalaupapa — the former leprosy colony — and quickly gain an understanding of how this peninsula at the base of the cliffs is essentially an island attached to land, cutoff from the rest of the world.
With your expert pilot serving as guide you’ll learn the history of Polynesian voyagers who originally settled the island and get the chance to see thundering falls that plunge over 1,500 feet on their epic journey toward the sea.
Though you might expect these Molokai air tours would depart from the island itself, all Molokai helicopter tours depart from neighboring Maui. Combined with flights through West Maui’s valleys, these tours typically last an hour and feature the chance to see Humpback whales when crossing between islands in winter. Read more
For that you’ll need to visit from Maui, and be sure to go in the early morning before the afternoon breezes pick up and the mountains become shrouded in clouds. Even then, there’s a misty, mythical and mysterious magic to these hidden tropical valleys, which you’ll only get the chance to see by choosing to take to the skies.
Air Tours Directory
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 3 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet!
Whale watch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Adult $44, Child $25
A professionally-trained kayak guide greets the customers when they arrive at Kailua Sailboards and Kayak's Beachside Center.
REOPENING Dec 20th - MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice on the North Shore has the best tropical flavors and toppings.
BEST LUAU in Maui - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Kaka'ako Kasuals' Kewalos reef walkers will stick with tiny explorers through every adventure!
- 50% OFF Made in Hawaii Sanitizers, Sprays, Dots, Gallons with code HI50
- Must Try Snacks. Hand Picked by It's A Hawaii Thing Hosts. FREE SHIPPING.
- Socially-Distanced Audio Driving Tours starting at $14.99
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- From $779 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!