Air Tours on Molokai
While there are lots of things to do on Molokai when touring the island by car, the best way to experience its natural beauty is to hop in an airplane or helicopter and see the island from the air.
Imagine the tallest sea cliffs in the world sitting right underneath your feet, or soaring over turquoise lagoons that seem beautifully trapped inside of Hawaii’s longest fringing reef. You’ll see ridges and peaks where’s man’s footprint has likely never touched and valleys so rugged, deep and remote they’re only accessible by ancient trails that are nearly forgotten today.
From this aerial perch you can see Kalaupapa — the former leprosy colony — and quickly gain an understanding of how this peninsula at the base of the cliffs is essentially an island attached to land, cutoff from the rest of the world.
With your expert pilot serving as guide you’ll learn the history of Polynesian voyagers who originally settled the island and get the chance to see thundering falls that plunge over 1,500 feet on their epic journey toward the sea.
Though you might expect these Molokai air tours would depart from the island itself, all Molokai helicopter tours depart from neighboring Maui. Combined with flights through West Maui’s valleys, these tours typically last an hour and feature the chance to see Humpback whales when crossing between islands in winter. Read more
For that you’ll need to visit from Maui, and be sure to go in the early morning before the afternoon breezes pick up and the mountains become shrouded in clouds. Even then, there’s a misty, mythical and mysterious magic to these hidden tropical valleys, which you’ll only get the chance to see by choosing to take to the skies.
Air Tours Directory
Ocean-side lawns, tropical gardens or banquet rooms available. Up to 400 guests.
Book Online! Use Promo Code 101HAWAII for 15% off any Surf or SUP Lesson.
Breathtaking views on Hawaii''s #1 zipline experience. SAVE w/ 7 day advance booking w/CODE HAW10.
Umauma Falls Zipline: SAVE 10% w/ 7 day advance booking! Code: HAW10
- ISLAND FEET is committed to fixing your foot problems - Plantar fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Bunions, Neuromas, Arch Pain and more. SHOP FOOTWEAR NOW!
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Trading Places Maui is an alternative timeshare exchange program serving all Hawaiian Islands! Trade local and see the difference.
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 35% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- GET 15% OFF - Watumull's Hawaiian wear for the whole family
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako
- Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical mini golf!
- Special online rates for Voyagers of the Pacific: $78 pp
- NEW! Exclusive, in-depth volcano and lava tube experience!
- Hawaii timeshare owners get TOP PRIORITY on Hawaii exchanges
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- BEST LUAU in Maui - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!