- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Air Tours on Kauai
Soaring through the sky, rubbing elbows with mountains and chasing waterfalls, are remarkable ways to experience Kaua‘i. Booking an air tour is an exclusive chance to witness all the glory this exquisite tropical island has to offer from a one-of-a-kind vantage point. On your own you won’t see nearly the same number of secluded sights, especially not conveniently wrapped up in a 60-minute package.
All air tours make a leisurely circle of the majority of the island, providing guests with spectacular vistas, including the famed cathedral-like cliffs of the Nāpali Coast and the red dirt-laced valleys of Waimea Canyon.
There are plenty of options when it comes to flying like a bird on the Garden Isle. Your first decision is whether you want to book an air tour by helicopter or a small, fixed-wing aircraft.
Companies include Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, Safari Helicopters and Jack Harter Helicopters. Each provide options as far as types of aircraft are concerned from luxury models where everyone gets a fantastic view, to crafts that have removable doors for picture-taking enthusiasts. Some businesses like Island Helicopters also offer exclusive tours where they stop at places like Manawaiopuna Falls, the celebrity waterfall that appears in “Jurassic Park.”
Most air tours depart from Līhu‘e but some take off at Princeville. All, however, offer guests an astounding opportunity to see the entire island from an angle usually reserved for species with wings. You’ll probably have to pick your jaw up off the floor of the aircraft once you land.
Air Tours Directory
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
- Book a deluxe studio or luxury 1, 2, or 3 bedroom villa and receive free daily breakfast + Enterprise rental car. Explore Koloa Landing Resort
- Race your partner on our massive double zipline King Kong or ride beautiful horses surrounded by the majestic Hanalei mountains!
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Book online & Save $10 with "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour at Blue Dolphin Charters.
- Locally owned and operated, Island Helicopters has nearly 40 years in the tourism industry on the Garden Island of Kauai.
- Toa Luau - Hawaii's Most Authentic Luau - Starting at $98
- Hawaii's largest open-air marketplace. $1 Admission/person!
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii: SAVE 10% when booking 10 days in advance
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Kamaaina Exclusive Savings. Save up to 12%
- From $749 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Swim with dolphins at $20 off per person when you book a Dolphins and You tour with the code 2020VISION before the end of Feb 2020
- Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing Tour - $180/person - BOOK NOW!
- SAVE $48! Free child’s ticket with purchase of adult ticket!
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $69.95