- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Air Tours on Kauai
Soaring through the sky, rubbing elbows with mountains and chasing waterfalls, are remarkable ways to experience Kaua‘i. Booking an air tour is an exclusive chance to witness all the glory this exquisite tropical island has to offer from a one-of-a-kind vantage point. On your own you won’t see nearly the same number of secluded sights, especially not conveniently wrapped up in a 60-minute package.
All air tours make a leisurely circle of the majority of the island, providing guests with spectacular vistas, including the famed cathedral-like cliffs of the Nāpali Coast and the red dirt-laced valleys of Waimea Canyon.
There are plenty of options when it comes to flying like a bird on the Garden Isle. Your first decision is whether you want to book an air tour by helicopter or a small, fixed-wing aircraft.
Companies include Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, Safari Helicopters and Jack Harter Helicopters. Each provide options as far as types of aircraft are concerned from luxury models where everyone gets a fantastic view, to crafts that have removable doors for picture-taking enthusiasts. Some businesses like Island Helicopters also offer exclusive tours where they stop at places like Manawaiopuna Falls, the celebrity waterfall that appears in “Jurassic Park.”
Most air tours depart from Līhu‘e but some take off at Princeville. All, however, offer guests an astounding opportunity to see the entire island from an angle usually reserved for species with wings. You’ll probably have to pick your jaw up off the floor of the aircraft once you land.
Air Tours Directory
Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical miniture golf course!
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
"Guaranteed" dolphin sighting plus snorkeling tour along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast. $10 off early online bookings.
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,349
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- Explore Kauai’s remote Nualolo Kai ancient site and beach on a Kauai Sea Tours Napali Raft Adventure: Book online - Save $10!
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 10% OFF Kauai horseback riding adventure for the whole family at Silver Falls Ranch! Must call to book and mention Hawaii.com.
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Combo starting at $215.
- Explore Haleakala: Experience Maui’s #1 Attraction with a luxury van tour or cruise down the mountain on our top-of-the-line bikes.
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- Hawaii's best wild life & wild animal park! Admission $39.99
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Ko Hana Distillery - $25
- From $769 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $750 per hour
- Royal Lahaina Romance Pkg w/Dinner, luau, & more fr. $499/nt
- 15% Off kayak rentals from Kailua Beach Adventures