- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Air Tours on Kauai
Soaring through the sky, rubbing elbows with mountains and chasing waterfalls, are remarkable ways to experience Kaua‘i. Booking an air tour is an exclusive chance to witness all the glory this exquisite tropical island has to offer from a one-of-a-kind vantage point. On your own you won’t see nearly the same number of secluded sights, especially not conveniently wrapped up in a 60-minute package.
All air tours make a leisurely circle of the majority of the island, providing guests with spectacular vistas, including the famed cathedral-like cliffs of the Nāpali Coast and the red dirt-laced valleys of Waimea Canyon.
There are plenty of options when it comes to flying like a bird on the Garden Isle. Your first decision is whether you want to book an air tour by helicopter or a small, fixed-wing aircraft.
Companies include Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, Safari Helicopters and Jack Harter Helicopters. Each provide options as far as types of aircraft are concerned from luxury models where everyone gets a fantastic view, to crafts that have removable doors for picture-taking enthusiasts. Some businesses like Island Helicopters also offer exclusive tours where they stop at places like Manawaiopuna Falls, the celebrity waterfall that appears in “Jurassic Park.”
Most air tours depart from Līhu‘e but some take off at Princeville. All, however, offer guests an astounding opportunity to see the entire island from an angle usually reserved for species with wings. You’ll probably have to pick your jaw up off the floor of the aircraft once you land.
Air Tours Directory
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical miniture golf course!
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
- Arriving soon? Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! It’s a Hawaiian tradition you won’t want to miss. Book Now
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Join us for Ruth’s Fall Crush: our tasty filet with shrimp plus a glass of cabernet for $50, only at our Lahaina, Wailea, Mauna Lani and Kauai Restaurants thru 10/27/19.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Visit Veteran-owned, Family-operated Working Cacao Farm!
- Spice up Date Night: Music, Comedy & Cocktails at Blue Note
- Book The Paradise Wedding You Deserve Anywhere in Hawaii
- Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! Book Now
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour from $1,999! SAVE $350pp
- Visit the Most Charming Cacao Farm in America & Save 10%!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Live-Action & Virtual Reality escape games! All private!
- Need a Healthy Escape? Princeville Makai is your Cure!