- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Surfing & SUP
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Air Tours on Kauai
Soaring through the sky, rubbing elbows with mountains and chasing waterfalls, are remarkable ways to experience Kaua‘i. Booking an air tour is an exclusive chance to witness all the glory this exquisite tropical island has to offer from a one-of-a-kind vantage point. On your own you won’t see nearly the same number of secluded sights, especially not conveniently wrapped up in a 60-minute package.
All air tours make a leisurely circle of the majority of the island, providing guests with spectacular vistas, including the famed cathedral-like cliffs of the Nāpali Coast and the red dirt-laced valleys of Waimea Canyon.
There are plenty of options when it comes to flying like a bird on the Garden Isle. Your first decision is whether you want to book an air tour by helicopter or a small, fixed-wing aircraft.
Companies include Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, Safari Helicopters and Jack Harter Helicopters. Each provide options as far as types of aircraft are concerned from luxury models where everyone gets a fantastic view, to crafts that have removable doors for picture-taking enthusiasts. Some businesses like Island Helicopters also offer exclusive tours where they stop at places like Manawaiopuna Falls, the celebrity waterfall that appears in “Jurassic Park.”
Most air tours depart from Līhu‘e but some take off at Princeville. All, however, offer guests an astounding opportunity to see the entire island from an angle usually reserved for species with wings. You’ll probably have to pick your jaw up off the floor of the aircraft once you land.
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau - BOOK NOW
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,279
- Made in Hawaii Sanitizers, Sprays, Dots, Gallons
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,109
- From $89 - World class scuba diving on the Ko Olina Coast with Hawaii Nauticalina Coast
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- $1,779 & up -- Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- From $989 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Best Luau in Maui
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- 10% OFF Surfing or SUP Lessons and Equipment Rentals.
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!