Discover all that Hawaii has to offer
Beyond the lush tropical scenery and the welcoming embrace of our world-famous beaches, you'll find that Hawaii has something for everyone. Travel into the past and learn about the unique and rich history of the islands. Immerse yourself in all the colors, sights and sounds of the melting pot of cultures that make up our modern day island state. Engage all your senses as you find yourself on an outdoor adventure that awakens the thrill seeker within. Discover a Hawaii that you never knew existed.
Sacred Journey, Global Reach: a Story of Hokulea, the Canoe that Circled the Globe
One of the most harrowing tests of the whole undertaking…
Swish and Swoosh Through the Treetops on Hawaii’s Best Ziplines
When most people think of spending their vacation in Hawaiʻi,…
- Make the most of vacation days with Sunshine on Sale at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach. Every 4th night is free and daily breakfast buffet for 2.
- Extra roomy, and breeze-cooled vacation condos for your next visit to Kona, Big Island. Book rooms at Konaloa at Kona by Outrigger from $129/night.
- Watch Hot Lava Flow into the Ocean...from the Water! Big Island Volcano Lava Boat Tours - Front Row Seats to Get Close and Feel the Heat. From $145!
- Save $40 Daily! Pre-purchase breakfast, car, and parking at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Get 10% off, when you book online at Polynesia.com 10 Days or more ahead of arrival
- Royal Lahaina Package: luau, dinner cruise, & more! $369/nt
- Ride Kauai’s longest zipline for $139
- Free Combat Flight Simulator at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Villas at Poipu Kai – The Kauai Boutique Resort, From $299
- Discover the Story of the Horse in Hawaii: show price $49+
- From $1,069 - Visit Oahu, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- Discover the epic creation story of the Hawaiian Islands!
- Big Island kayak rentals (2-seater) $29/hour - BOOK NOW!
- Hyatt Place Waikiki-Free Breakfast & Wi-Fi. No Resort Free.
- 10% Off: Tour 50 acres of rare & endangered tropical plants