Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town on the Big Island is also known as "Kamuela."
The Island of Kauai
The Garden Isle
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, among which include vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Na Pali Coast cliffs, its majestic Mount Waiʻaleʻale, and many other scenic treasures. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed either, as Kauai boasts a plethora of world class resorts and shopping in Princeville, as well as the famous, unmatched beaches of Hanalei Bay, Poʻipu, and Hanapepe. There’s a reason why Hollywood’s stars flock here to own vacation homes, and numerous films have chosen this island as the gorgeous backdrop for shooting scenes—Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds.Learn more about Kauai
What to do on Kauai
Taking Flight with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
World famous airman Wilbur Wright once described flying as being, “the…
Island Helicopters, Kauai
3 Fantastic TOURS! 1 Fantastic COMPANY (Kauai-owned and operated): EXCLUSIVE…
Where to Stay on Kauai
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
The Westin Princeville is perched 200 feet above Anini Beach…
Where to Eat on Kauai
3rd Annual Garden Island Range & Food...
As Kauai's Premier Locavore Event, the 3rd Annual Garden Island…
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
Planning Your Destination Wedding on Kauai
The Garden Isle is the tropical embodiment of romance and…
- From $1,132 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Reserve your Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March) with Kauai sea Tours and Save $10 off each ticket
- From $1,061 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island
- From $998 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- Get a 4th Night in Paradise Free at Wyndham bali Hai Villas!
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Tour Oahu's most awe-inspiring landmarks. From $49.50+
- From $943 - Big Island & Maui 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- Rent a Harley and explore Kauai. Mention this ad for 10% OFF
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Kona $115 - NOW $105 Online!
- Celebrate your special occasion on Maui: Montage Kapalua Bay
- Snorkel Kauai's gentle waters and pristine reefs . From $60+
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.