Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is best known for hosting the annual Merrie Monarch Festival.
The Island of Kauai
The Garden Isle
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, among which include vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Na Pali Coast cliffs, its majestic Mount Waiʻaleʻale, and many other scenic treasures. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed either, as Kauai boasts a plethora of world class resorts and shopping in Princeville, as well as the famous, unmatched beaches of Hanalei Bay, Poʻipu, and Hanapepe. There’s a reason why Hollywood’s stars flock here to own vacation homes, and numerous films have chosen this island as the gorgeous backdrop for shooting scenes—Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds.Learn more about Kauai
What to do on Kauai
Taking Flight with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
World famous airman Wilbur Wright once described flying as being, “the…
Island Helicopters, Kauai
3 Fantastic TOURS! 1 Fantastic COMPANY (Kauai-owned and operated): EXCLUSIVE…
Where to Stay on Kauai
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
The Westin Princeville is perched 200 feet above Anini Beach…
Where to Eat on Kauai
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
Planning Your Destination Wedding on Kauai
The Garden Isle is the tropical embodiment of romance and…
- $106 & Up: Last Minute Summer Sale on 375+ Maui & Kauai Condos
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Exclusive Hawaii Vacation Rentals - Best Price Guarantee!
- Fly through Kauai’s longest zipline course featuring 8 different lines - $139 per person for up to 12 guests.
- 10% OFF private, guided motorcycle tours of Kauai. Explore waterfalls, scenic routes, back roads and hidden gems. Rental options also available.
- Surf the Sky with a State-Of-The-Art Ultra Light!
- Big Island 9-Line Zipline Tour & SAVE 10% with 7 day advance booking!
- 50% OFF Castle Resorts’ Island of Kauai - From $65/Night
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - GUARANTEED LOW RATES
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii with Burn'n Love - Now open in Waikiki
- 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $340/nt
- From $1,014 - Big Island & Maui 6-Nt. Package w/Air & Hotels
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Explore paradise at the Maui Seaside Hotel starting at $105