Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: Poi and lau lau are two common products of this plant and considered Hawai`i delicacies.
The Island of Kauai
The Garden Isle
Known as “The Garden Isle,” it will come as no surprise that Kauai is a breathtaking island characterized by its wealth of lush, rich lands, among which include vast tropical rainforests, jaw-dropping mountains and stunning beaches. Part of Kauai’s unique charm is the fact that the island has remained relatively undeveloped. Visitors benefit from this by enjoying views of Kauai’s pristine, untouched Na Pali Coast cliffs, its majestic Mount Waiʻaleʻale, and many other scenic treasures. To be sure, those seeking luxury and the finer things in life won’t be disappointed either, as Kauai boasts a plethora of world class resorts and shopping in Princeville, as well as the famous, unmatched beaches of Hanalei Bay, Poʻipu, and Hanapepe. There’s a reason why Hollywood’s stars flock here to own vacation homes, and numerous films have chosen this island as the gorgeous backdrop for shooting scenes—Kauai’s beauty truly knows no bounds.Learn more about Kauai
What to do on Kauai
Taking Flight with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
World famous airman Wilbur Wright once described flying as being, “the…
Where to Stay on Kauai
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
The Westin Princeville is perched 200 feet above Anini Beach…
Where to Eat on Kauai
3rd Annual Garden Island Range & Food...
As Kauai's Premier Locavore Event, the 3rd Annual Garden Island…
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
Planning Your Destination Wedding on Kauai
The Garden Isle is the tropical embodiment of romance and…
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- From $994 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- From $950 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Night Vacation Incl. Air, Transfers, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $965 Big Island & Kauai 6-Night Flexible Vacation w/Air, Hotels, Flight Transfer & Breakfast
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Surf the Sky with a State-Of-The-Art Ultra Light!
- Big Island 9-Line Zipline Tour & SAVE 10% with 7 day advance booking!
- Fly over Hawaii with Big Island Air for $345
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- $100 OFF Tandem Jump for Skydiving
- Experience Kauai’s longest zipline for $139
- Castle Resorts' Islands of Maui & Molokai from $132/night
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii with Burn'n Love - Now open in Waikiki
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $340/nt