Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: An annual remembrance ceremony held on Memorial Day at Ala Moana Beach Park.
The Island of Kauai
The Garden Isle
Kauai has been given the nickname, “The Garden Isle,” and it’s no wonder. Kauai has some of the most beautiful natural sites in the world. The island is home to the wettest place on earth, Mount Waiʻaleʻale, which gets an average of over 450 inches of rain every year. With all the rain that comes here, it keeps the landscape of tropical rain forests dotted with verdant ferns and cascading waterfalls lush year round.
Since development and tourism is concentrated to a few areas, the natural beauty of Kauai has largely been undisturbed. Because of this, Hollywood has used the island as an exotic backdrop in many films over the years, especially the towering cliffs of the Na Pali Coast. Kauai is also home to some of the most pristine beaches in the world, like Hanalei Bay, Poʻipu, and Hanapepe. This island has so much rural charm that visitors will find that the island has been taken over by wild roosters! Find the hidden gems on Kauai.Learn more about Kauai
What to do on Kauai
Pupu O Ni’ihau – Jewels of the Ocean
For more than a hundred years royal persons, the queens and princesses of Hawaii have…
Go ‘Slow Shopping’ in Hanalei
At the foot of a steep hill below Princeville Resort, an alternate world comes into…
Best New Kauai Restaurants and Eateries
Kauai is a small island, yet there are many dining options to choose from. Whether…
Top Five Activities for Kids on Kaua‘i
Kaua‘i is a great place for families to visit. Keiki (Hawaiian word for kids) will…
Top 10 Reasons to Visit Kauai
Kaua‘i is the epitome of paradise and is bound to make your tropical dreams come…
Insider Island Secrets
Shorten your wait to see the historical sites of Hawaii. Experience out-of-this-world island landscapes. And…
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume by…
Family Fun In Hawaii
Even though Hawaii may seem like a romantic honeymoon getaway or a place to spend…
Local Cheap Eats for Newcomers
If you only have a limited time in Hawaii or don’t know where to start,…
Getting to Hawaii
By Plane With more flights and connections than ever before, Honolulu International Airport (HNL) on…
- From $1,010 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- A Maui Castle of Your Own! 1-Bedroom/2-Bath Resort Condo Was $450, NOW $135 Thru June 30!! Restrictions apply.
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- From $903 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Breakfast, & Taxes. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- The Hawaiian Islands! Save big on Hotels in Hawaii starting at $78!
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Maui 1-Bedroom/2-Bath Castle Condo $135 Thru June 30!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Save $10 on Piiholo Zipline Maui When You Book Direct