Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: Poi and lau lau are two common products of this plant and considered Hawai`i delicacies.
The Island of Maui
The Valley Isle
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty, as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions—a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaʻanapali Beach, touring a local coffee farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town, or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farms, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush ‘Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun, and home of the world’s largest dormant volcano), or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.Learn more about Maui
What to do on Maui
Taking Flight with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
World famous airman Wilbur Wright once described flying as being, “the…
Where to Stay on Maui
Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel, fronting world-famous Kāʻanapali Beach, is officially recognized…
Where to Eat on Maui
Cruising into the Sunset with Hawaii Ocean Project
While on Maui, oceanfront dining is a must. But one…
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
The Cowboy Way: Discover Paniolo life on the Big...
Hawai‘i boasts its very own cowboy—the paniolo—who learned to rope…
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $275/nt.
- Surf the Sky with a State-Of-The-Art Ultra Light!
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- FREE shipping on KonaRed CoffeeBerry® products: code OHANA
- Get 2 Rooms for 1 Price with Daily Breakfast Buffet for 2!
- Save Big on Castle Resorts' Island of Hawaii from $90/night
- Experience POWERED Hang Gliding Over Oahu’s North Shore!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $340/nt
- $100 OFF Tandem Jump for Skydiving