Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is best known for hosting the annual Merrie Monarch Festival.
The Island of Maui
The Valley Isle
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty, as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions—a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaʻanapali Beach, touring a local coffee farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town, or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farms, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush ‘Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun, and home of the world’s largest dormant volcano), or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.Learn more about Maui
What to do on Maui
Taking Flight with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
World famous airman Wilbur Wright once described flying as being, “the…
Where to Stay on Maui
Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel, fronting world-famous Kāʻanapali Beach, is officially recognized…
Where to Eat on Maui
Cruising into the Sunset with Hawaii Ocean Project
While on Maui, oceanfront dining is a must. But one…
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
The Cowboy Way: Discover Paniolo life on the Big...
Hawai‘i boasts its very own cowboy—the paniolo—who learned to rope…
- Book with Discount Hawaii Car Rental & Enjoy Guaranteed Reservations with National Rental Car Companies, No Booking Fees or Deposits - Cancel any time
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $115/nt
- From $1,313 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nights w/Air, Car Rental, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has 30+ years of experience. See Hawaii from the sky starting from $148.50.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1287
- 50% OFF Castle Resorts’ Island of Maui - From $125/Night
- Scenic Oahu Helicopter Tours & More 50% OFF!
- From $1,014 - Big Island & Maui 6-Nt. Package w/Air & Hotels
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- 50% OFF Castle Resorts’ Big Island of Hawaii -From $60/Night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- Top deals on flights to Honolulu, capital of the Aloha State
- Up To $750 Resort Credit, Buffet Breakfast & 4th Nt Free!
- 10% OFF private, guided tour of Kauai on a Harley Davidson
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $340/nt