Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town on the Big Island is also known as "Kamuela."
The Island of Maui
The Valley Isle
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty, as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions—a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaʻanapali Beach, touring a local coffee farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town, or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farms, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush ‘Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun, and home of the world’s largest dormant volcano), or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.Learn more about Maui
What to do on Maui
Taking Flight with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
World famous airman Wilbur Wright once described flying as being, “the…
Where to Stay on Maui
Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel, fronting world-famous Kāʻanapali Beach, is officially recognized…
Where to Eat on Maui
Cruising into the Sunset with Hawaii Ocean Project
While on Maui, oceanfront dining is a must. But one…
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $340/nt
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Royal Lahaina Resort on Kaanapali Beach - Aloha Rates from $179/nt
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- Experience authentic cuisine at Malee Thai on Keeaumoku St.!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Malee Thai Cuisine serves up your favorites near Ala Moana!
- FREE shipping on KonaRed CoffeeBerry® products: code OHANA
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Dine on savory land and sea dishes in a plantation setting
- Get a 4th Night in Paradise Free at Wyndham bali Hai Villas!
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Kona $115 - NOW $105 Online!
- Happy Hour at Il Lupino, every day from 12:00pm to 6:30pm
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo