Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This little town on Maui’s north shore was once best known for being the last stop on the road to Hana.
The Island of Maui
The Valley Isle
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty, as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions—a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaʻanapali Beach, touring a local coffee farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town, or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farms, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush ‘Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun, and home of the world’s largest dormant volcano), or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.Learn more about Maui
What to do on Maui
Taking Flight with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
World famous airman Wilbur Wright once described flying as being, “the…
Where to Stay on Maui
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa Kaanapali
Located on the Valley Isle’s renowned Kaʻanapali Beach, the 759-room…
Where to Eat on Maui
Cruising into the Sunset with Hawaii Ocean Project
While on Maui, oceanfront dining is a must. But one…
Where to Watch 4th of July Fireworks Shows
Every Fourth of July, Hawaii’s visitors and locals alike enjoy…
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
- From $825 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Night Trip Incl. Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $139/nt
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1287
- Royal Lahaina Resort on Kaanapali Beach - Aloha Rates from $179/nt
- From $812 - 6 Night Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Castle Resorts' Islands of Maui & Molokai from $132/night
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Surf the Sky with a State-Of-The-Art Ultra Light!
- Up To $750 Resort Credit, Buffet Breakfast & 4th Nt Free!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Save $10 on Piiholo Zipline Maui When You Book Direct
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt