Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town on the Big Island is also known as "Kamuela."
The Island of Maui
The Valley Isle
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty, as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions—a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaʻanapali Beach, touring a local coffee farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town, or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farms, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush ‘Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun, and home of the world’s largest dormant volcano), or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.Learn more about Maui
What to do on Maui
Taking Flight with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
World famous airman Wilbur Wright once described flying as being, “the…
Where to Stay on Maui
Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel, fronting world-famous Kāʻanapali Beach, is officially recognized…
Where to Eat on Maui
Cruising into the Sunset with Hawaii Ocean Project
While on Maui, oceanfront dining is a must. But one…
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Special online rates for Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show from $85
- Enjoy a family and eco-friendly adventure as you participate in the most unique and exciting aquaball adventure. Adults $89.95, Children $69.95
- Royal Lahaina Golf Pkg with 4 rounds of golf per stay with clubs. $325/nt
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Manta Ray Guarantee and 50% Multi Trip Discount!
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- From $930 - 6-Nt. Oahu & Kauai Trip w/Air, Hotels & Transfer
- Scuba dive & explore majestic lava tubes, coral & more: $69+
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt