Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: An annual remembrance ceremony held on Memorial Day at Ala Moana Beach Park.
The Island of Maui
The Valley Isle
Maui, nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” is consistently rated by travel experts to be among the “top island destinations” in the world. It’s no wonder either. Maui has some of the finest luxury beach resort accommodations and activities in the islands, especially along Kaʻanapali Beach. All of these high-end resorts amid the romantic beach backdrops make Maui a popular honeymooning spot.
For those who don’t want to just lie around poolside, take an ecotour of local coffee or lavender farms or set a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, home to the PGA’s Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Some points of interest are the Hana Highway, ʻIao Valley, the historic Lahaina Town, but no trip to Maui is complete without a visit to Haleakala (House of the Sun), the world’s largest dormant volcano. Experience Maui’s excitement, beauty, luxury, and more.Learn more about Maui
What to do on Maui
Top 7 Activities for Kids on Maui
Maui is an exceptional place for a family vacation. With approximately 120 miles of coastline,…
The Cowboy Way: Discover Paniolo life on the Big Isle and Maui
Hawai‘i boasts its very own cowboy—the paniolo—who learned to rope and ride several decades before…
Exploring Heavenly Hana on Maui
In the case of Hana, the journey may be as important as the destination. With…
The Sanctuary of Molokini
If you’re itching to try out your underwater gear in a place teeming with marine…
Top 10 Reasons to Visit Maui
Although relatively small in both size and population, Maui is an island featuring exceptional variety…
Insider Island Secrets
Shorten your wait to see the historical sites of Hawaii. Experience out-of-this-world island landscapes. And…
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume by…
Family Fun In Hawaii
Even though Hawaii may seem like a romantic honeymoon getaway or a place to spend…
Local Cheap Eats for Newcomers
If you only have a limited time in Hawaii or don’t know where to start,…
Getting to Hawaii
By Plane With more flights and connections than ever before, Honolulu International Airport (HNL) on…
- Stay in a Castle on Kauai! 1-Bedroom Condo Was $425, NOW $175/Night Thru June 30!! Blackout dates and restrictions apply.
- From $849 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Taxes, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- From $1,007 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- A Maui Castle of Your Own! 1-Bedroom/2-Bath Resort Condo Was $450, NOW $135 Thru June 30!! Restrictions apply.
- Special online rates for Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show from $85
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- Kids Ride Free - Zipline at Piiholo Ranch Adventures Maui
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Manta Ray Guarantee and 50% Multi Trip Discount!
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Kauai 1-Bedroom Castle Condo $175 Thru June 30!
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Surf the Sky with a State-Of-The-Art Flying Motorcycle!
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!