Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This little town on Maui’s north shore was once best known for being the last stop on the road to Hana.
The Island of Molokai
The Friendly Isle
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle,” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the tourist-riddled world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls with endless sales and parking lots filled with cars, and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests, and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula, a remote leper colony once home to Father Damien, Hawaii’s only venerated Roman Catholic saint.Learn more about Molokai
What to Do on Molokai
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
Planning A Trip To Hawaii? Read This First!
No matter how you approach travel planning, here are some…
Required Documentation for Cruises
U.S. and Canadian citizens must (1) provide proof of citizenship…
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- From $896 - Big Island & Oahu 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757