Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is located on the North Shore of Kauai and once had the largest guava plantation in Hawaii.
The Island of Molokai
The Friendly Isle
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle,” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the tourist-riddled world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls with endless sales and parking lots filled with cars, and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests, and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula, a remote leper colony once home to Father Damien, Hawaii’s only venerated Roman Catholic saint.Learn more about Molokai
What to Do on Molokai
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
Planning A Trip To Hawaii? Read This First!
No matter how you approach travel planning, here are some…
Required Documentation for Cruises
U.S. and Canadian citizens must (1) provide proof of citizenship…
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Save big on Hotels in Hawaii starting at $78!
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Enter promo code OHANA for FREE shipping on your next order of KonaRed Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® superfruit juices and CoffeeBerry® products!
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Up To $750 Resort Credit, Buffet Breakfast & 4th Nt Free!
- Scenic Oahu Helicopter Tours & More 50% OFF!
- 4th Night Free! Huge 1- & 2- bdrm Suites Adjacent to Golf
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $275/nt.
- Enjoy authentic Thai dishes at Thai Valley Cuisine, Hawaii!
- Celebrate your special occasion on Maui: Montage Kapalua Bay
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Maui $115 - NOW $105 Online!