Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is located on the North Shore of Kauai and once had the largest guava plantation in Hawaii.
The Island of Molokai
The Friendly Isle
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle,” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the tourist-riddled world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls with endless sales and parking lots filled with cars, and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests, and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula, a remote leper colony once home to Father Damien, Hawaii’s only venerated Roman Catholic saint.Learn more about Molokai
What to Do on Molokai
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
Planning A Trip To Hawaii? Read This First!
No matter how you approach travel planning, here are some…
Required Documentation for Cruises
U.S. and Canadian citizens must (1) provide proof of citizenship…
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Exclusive Hawaii Vacation Rentals - Best Price Guarantee!
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Rent a Harley and explore Kauai. Mention this ad for 10% OFF
- Sea Paradise's Kona Manta Ray Night Snorkel Tour from $102!
- Get a 4th Night in Paradise Free at Wyndham bali Hai Villas!
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii with Burn'n Love - Now open in Waikiki
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Get a 4th Night Free at Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai
- Stay local. Kama`aina rates available at Montage Kapalua Bay.
- 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit