Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: These gentle Hawaiian reptiles are listed under the U.S. Endangered Species Act in 1978.
The Island of Molokai
The Friendly Isle
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle,” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the tourist-riddled world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls with endless sales and parking lots filled with cars, and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests, and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula, a remote leper colony once home to Father Damien, Hawaii’s only venerated Roman Catholic saint.Learn more about Molokai
What to Do on Molokai
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
Planning A Trip To Hawaii? Read This First!
No matter how you approach travel planning, here are some…
Required Documentation for Cruises
U.S. and Canadian citizens must (1) provide proof of citizenship…
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Book with Discount Hawaii Car Rental & Enjoy Guaranteed Reservations with National Rental Car Companies, No Booking Fees or Deposits - Cancel any time
- Enter promo code OHANA for FREE shipping on your next order of KonaRed Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® superfruit juices and CoffeeBerry® products!
- Save big on Hotels in Hawaii starting at $78!
- From $923 - Big Island & Oahu 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- RideTheRim unforgettable ATV adventure tour of Waipio Valley $179!!!
- Manta Ray Guarantee and 50% Multi Trip Discount!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Up To $750 Resort Credit, Buffet Breakfast & 4th Nt Free!
- Experience Kauai’s longest zipline for $139
- 3rd Nt Free & Stunning Ocean Views at the Gateway to Waikiki
- CLIMB Works Keana Farms Zipline - 3 hour guided tour: $169
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!