Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is best known for hosting the annual Merrie Monarch Festival.
The Island of Molokai
The Friendly Isle
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle,” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the tourist-riddled world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls with endless sales and parking lots filled with cars, and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests, and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula, a remote leper colony once home to Father Damien, Hawaii’s only venerated Roman Catholic saint.Learn more about Molokai
What to Do on Molokai
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
Planning A Trip To Hawaii? Read This First!
No matter how you approach travel planning, here are some…
Required Documentation for Cruises
U.S. and Canadian citizens must (1) provide proof of citizenship…
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Join the KonaRed e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about the KonaRed Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® superfruit!
- Exclusive Hawaii Vacation Rentals - Best Price Guarantee!
- Save big on Hotels in Hawaii starting at $78!
- Sea Paradise's Kona Manta Ray Night Snorkel Tour from $102!
- Explore paradise at the Maui Seaside Hotel starting at $105
- 50% OFF Castle Resorts’ Island of Kauai - From $65/Night
- Save $10 on Piiholo Zipline Maui When You Book Direct
- Big Island 9-Line Zipline Tour & SAVE 10% with 7 day advance booking!
- Save up to 20% on tickets to Pacific Aviation Museum
- Top deals on flights to Honolulu, capital of the Aloha State
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Fly over Hawaii with Big Island Air for $345
- Get 2 Rooms for 1 Price with Daily Breakfast Buffet for 2!