Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is located on the North Shore of Kauai and once had the largest guava plantation in Hawaii.
The Island of Molokai
The Friendly Isle
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle,” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the tourist-riddled world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls with endless sales and parking lots filled with cars, and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests, and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula, a remote leper colony once home to Father Damien, Hawaii’s only venerated Roman Catholic saint.Learn more about Molokai
What to Do on Molokai
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
Planning A Trip To Hawaii? Read This First!
No matter how you approach travel planning, here are some…
Required Documentation for Cruises
U.S. and Canadian citizens must (1) provide proof of citizenship…
- Enter promo code OHANA for FREE shipping on your next order of KonaRed Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® superfruit juices and CoffeeBerry® products!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Enjoy cocktails 19 stories above the beach at SKY Waikiki.
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Happy Hour at Il Lupino, every day from 12:00pm to 6:30pm
- Manta Ray Guarantee and 50% Multi Trip Discount!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Handmade and all natural Hawaiian bath and body soaps
- $100 OFF Tandem Jump for Skydiving
- 4th Night Free! Huge 1- & 2- bdrm Suites Adjacent to Golf
- Celebrate your special occasion on Maui: Montage Kapalua Bay