Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town on the Big Island is also known as "Kamuela."
The Island of Molokai
The Friendly Isle
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle,” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the tourist-riddled world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls with endless sales and parking lots filled with cars, and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests, and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula, a remote leper colony once home to Father Damien, Hawaii’s only venerated Roman Catholic saint.Learn more about Molokai
What to Do on Molokai
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
Planning A Trip To Hawaii? Read This First!
No matter how you approach travel planning, here are some…
Required Documentation for Cruises
U.S. and Canadian citizens must (1) provide proof of citizenship…
- Exclusive Hawaii Vacation Rentals - Best Price Guarantee!
- Enter promo code OHANA for FREE shipping on your next order of KonaRed Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® superfruit juices and CoffeeBerry® products!
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- $100 OFF Tandem Jump for Skydiving
- Up To $750 Resort Credit, Buffet Breakfast & 4th Nt Free!
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Explore paradise at the Kona Seaside Hotel starting at $110
- From $930 - 6-Nt. Oahu & Kauai Trip w/Air, Hotels & Transfer
- Create lasting memories at Montage Kapalua Bay!
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- FREE shipping on KonaRed CoffeeBerry® products: code OHANA
- Get a 4th Night Free at Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo