Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: Poi and lau lau are two common products of this plant and considered Hawai`i delicacies.
The Island of Molokai
The Friendly Isle
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle,” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the tourist-riddled world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls with endless sales and parking lots filled with cars, and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests, and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula, a remote leper colony once home to Father Damien, Hawaii’s only venerated Roman Catholic saint.Learn more about Molokai
What to Do on Molokai
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
Planning A Trip To Hawaii? Read This First!
No matter how you approach travel planning, here are some…
Required Documentation for Cruises
U.S. and Canadian citizens must (1) provide proof of citizenship…
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii with Burn'n Love - Now open in Waikiki
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Explore paradise at the Kona Seaside Hotel starting at $110
- Up To $750 Resort Credit, Buffet Breakfast & 4th Nt Free!
- $592 & Up – Weeklong Maui & Kauai Condo + Car Rental (per person w/double occupancy)
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii- Show tickets starting at $39
- Explore paradise at the Maui Seaside Hotel starting at $110
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Save Big on Castle Resorts' Island of Hawaii from $90/night