Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This annual festival celebrating a famous Hawaiian instrument was started by Roy & Kathy Sakuma.
The Island of Molokai
The Friendly Isle
Nicknamed “The Friendly Isle,” for its welcoming residents and open-armed invitation to visitors, Molokai is a rural land, nestled quietly among crystal waters and endless skies of blue. A far cry from the tourist-riddled world of Oahu’s Waikiki, visitors here will find no traffic lights, zero shopping malls with endless sales and parking lots filled with cars, and no skyscrapers touching the clouds. What they will discover much to their delight, is simple beauty marked by the magic of quiet moments spent amid nature, friendly local residents and stunning scenery. From lush rolling hills to tropical rain forests, and white sand beaches without another soul in sight, visitors truly seeking peace and quiet will embrace the simple pleasures offered by this tucked-away island paradise. Points of interest here include the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula, a remote leper colony once home to Father Damien, Hawaii’s only venerated Roman Catholic saint.Learn more about Molokai
What to Do on Molokai
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
Planning A Trip To Hawaii? Read This First!
No matter how you approach travel planning, here are some…
Required Documentation for Cruises
U.S. and Canadian citizens must (1) provide proof of citizenship…
- Kids Ride Free - Zipline at Piiholo Ranch Adventures Maui
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Up To $750 Resort Credit, Buffet Breakfast & 4th Nt Free!
- Get 2 Rooms for 1 Price with Daily Breakfast Buffet for 2!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Manta Ray Guarantee and 50% Multi Trip Discount!
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- 3rd Nt Free & Stunning Ocean Views at the Gateway to Waikiki
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt