Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is best known for hosting the annual Merrie Monarch Festival.
The Island of Oahu
The Gathering Place
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capitol. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.Learn more about Oahu
What to Do on Oahu
Roberts One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from...
Have a one-day adventure on a neighbor island of your…
Where to Stay on Oahu
Where to Eat on Oahu
- Missing our famous Eggs 'n Things pancakes and syrups? Not to worry -- check out our online store for delivery!
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- Book top package deals for flight + hotel on Oahu
- Barefoot Buggy - rentals delivered to your hotel from $169!
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Save up to 20% on tickets to Pacific Aviation Museum
- Scenic Oahu Helicopter Tours & More 50% OFF!
- Surf the Sky with a State-Of-The-Art Ultra Light!
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii with Burn'n Love - Now open in Waikiki
- Top deals on hotels in Hawaii, starting at $99/nt
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Up To $750 Resort Credit, Buffet Breakfast & 4th Nt Free!
- Top deals on flights to Honolulu, capital of the Aloha State
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!