Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This little town on Maui’s north shore was once best known for being the last stop on the road to Hana.
The Island of Oahu
The Gathering Place
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capitol. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.Learn more about Oahu
What to Do on Oahu
Taking Flight with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
World famous airman Wilbur Wright once described flying as being, “the…
Where to Stay on Oahu
The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort
Since 1927, The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort has…
Where to Eat on Oahu
Best Restaurants in and around Waikiki
After feasting on fresh Pacific fish, and perhaps indulging in…
Where to Watch 4th of July Fireworks Shows
Every Fourth of July, Hawaii’s visitors and locals alike enjoy…
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Watch the Hawaii.com exclusive video. Lush, verdant, and nestled within…
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- From $933 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Night Vacation Incl. Air, Transfers, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $896 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Manta Ray Guarantee and 50% Multi Trip Discount!
- Experience POWERED Hang Gliding Over Oahu’s North Shore!
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- RideTheRim unforgettable ATV adventure tour of Waipio Valley $179!!!
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!