Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is best known for hosting the annual Merrie Monarch Festival.
The Island of Oahu
The Gathering Place
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capitol. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.Learn more about Oahu
What to Do on Oahu
Roberts Hawaii – Oahu Grand Circle Island...
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you will be swept off…
Roberts One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from...
Have a one-day adventure on a neighbor island of your…
Where to Stay on Oahu
Where to Eat on Oahu
- Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean with Paradise Helicopters! Prices start at $56 per person.
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $100 OFF Tandem Jump for Skydiving
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $340/nt
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- 50% OFF Castle Resorts’ Island of Kauai - From $65/Night
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt
- Spend the day with marine animals you love! Admission $29.99
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii with Burn'n Love - Now open in Waikiki
- 10% OFF private, guided tour of Kauai on a Harley Davidson
- Exclusive Hawaii Vacation Rentals - Best Price Guarantee!