Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town on the Big Island is also known as "Kamuela."
The Island of Oahu
The Gathering Place
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capitol. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.Learn more about Oahu
What to Do on Oahu
Roberts Hawaii – Oahu Grand Circle Island...
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you will be swept off…
Where to Stay on Oahu
Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki
The Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki offers all guests spectacular oceanfront…
Where to Eat on Oahu
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Get a 4th night FREE at Wyndham Royal Garden, Honolulu! Studio suites & balcony. Book by Oct 31; stay through 12/18/2015.
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- $100 OFF Tandem Jump for Skydiving
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Waikiki $115 - NOW $105 Online!
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- The Hawaiian Islands! Save big on Hotels in Hawaii!
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Maui $115 - NOW $105 Online!
- Explore Hawaii with Wasabi Tours starting from $109
- Explore paradise at the Maui Seaside Hotel starting at $115
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- 4th Night Free! Huge 1- & 2- bdrm Suites Adjacent to Golf