Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is located on the North Shore of Kauai and once had the largest guava plantation in Hawaii.
The Island of Oahu
The Gathering Place
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capitol. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.Learn more about Oahu
What to Do on Oahu
Roberts Hawaii – Oahu Grand Circle Island...
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you will be swept off…
Where to Stay on Oahu
Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki
The Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki offers all guests spectacular oceanfront…
Where to Eat on Oahu
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- From $1,043 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island
- From $1,258 - 8-Night Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island Package w/Air, Flight Transfers, Hotels & Breakfast
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- Explore paradise at the Maui Seaside Hotel starting at $115
- Spend the day with marine animals you love! Admission $29.99
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii- Show tickets starting at $39
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- Enjoy authentic Thai dishes at Thai Valley Cuisine, Hawaii!
- Manta Ray Guarantee and 50% Multi Trip Discount!
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered