Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is located on the North Shore of Kauai and once had the largest guava plantation in Hawaii.
The Island of Oahu
The Gathering Place
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capitol. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.Learn more about Oahu
What to Do on Oahu
Roberts Hawaii – Oahu Grand Circle Island...
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you will be swept off…
Where to Stay on Oahu
Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki
The Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki offers all guests spectacular oceanfront…
Where to Eat on Oahu
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Enjoy Guaranteed Ocean Views Along with Your 3rd Night Free. Only at the Stylish Hawaii Prince Resorts Hotel Waikiki at the gateway to Waikiki.
- Exclusive Hawaii Vacation Rentals - Best Price Guarantee!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Explore Waipio Valley on the Big Island by ATV: $179!
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Fly over Hawaii with Big Island Air for $345
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Get a 4th Night Free at Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Kona $115 - NOW $105 Online!