Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: These gentle Hawaiian reptiles are listed under the U.S. Endangered Species Act in 1978.
The Island of Oahu
The Gathering Place
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capitol. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.Learn more about Oahu
What to Do on Oahu
Roberts One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from...
Have a one-day adventure on a neighbor island of your…
Where to Stay on Oahu
The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort
Ever since its establishment in 1927, The Royal Hawaiian hotel…
Where to Eat on Oahu
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Watch the Hawaii.com exclusive video. Lush, verdant, and nestled within…
- From $923 - Big Island & Oahu 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- Sea Paradise's Kona Manta Ray Night Snorkel Tour from $102!
- Surf the Sky with a State-Of-The-Art Ultra Light!
- Experience POWERED Hang Gliding Over Oahu’s North Shore!
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii with Burn'n Love - Now open in Waikiki
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Scenic Oahu Helicopter Tours & More 50% OFF!
- Explore Maui: sun, sand, and soothing waves
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $275/nt.
- Experience Kauai’s longest zipline for $139