Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This little town on Maui’s north shore was once best known for being the last stop on the road to Hana.
The Island of Oahu
The Gathering Place
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, visitors here will find a near endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capitol. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. President Obama’s vacation destination of choice, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.Learn more about Oahu
What to Do on Oahu
Taking Flight with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
World famous airman Wilbur Wright once described flying as being, “the…
Where to Stay on Oahu
The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort
Since 1927, The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort has…
Where to Eat on Oahu
Where to Watch 4th of July Fireworks Shows
Every Fourth of July, Hawaii’s visitors and locals alike enjoy…
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Watch the Hawaii.com exclusive video. Lush, verdant, and nestled within…
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Discover Castle Resorts' Island of Kauai from $89 a night
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Surf the Sky with a State-Of-The-Art Ultra Light!
- Save $10 on Piiholo Zipline Maui When You Book Direct
- 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- From $896 - Big Island & Oahu 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.