Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is best known for hosting the annual Merrie Monarch Festival.
The Island of Lanai
The Pineapple Island
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the hectic busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the breakneck pace of their usual schedules, without the common tourist traps other vacation destinations are riddled with. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxury, five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence, staying at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City, or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.Learn more about Lanai
What to Do on Lanai
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele
Located on the lovely island of Lanai, Hawaii’s most remote…
Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay
Perched high upon a gorgeous Hawaiian bluff, overlooking the pristine…
Planning A Trip To Hawaii? Read This First!
No matter how you approach travel planning, here are some…
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- New half-mile dual zipline at CLIMB Works Keana Farms
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – All Islands
- Explore paradise at the Maui Seaside Hotel starting at $105
- $106 & Up: Last Minute Summer Sale on 375+ Maui & Kauai Condos
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things
- Big Island 9-Line Zipline Tour & SAVE 10% with 7 day advance booking!
- Eggs 'n Things ' pancake mix and syrups available online!
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- 50% OFF Castle Resorts’ Island of Kauai - From $65/Night