Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: An annual remembrance ceremony held on Memorial Day at Ala Moana Beach Park.
The Island of Lanai
The Pineapple Island
Although Lanai is the smallest inhabited island in Hawaii, it offers big enticements to its visitors. In the past, Lanai was home to an island-wide pineapple plantation, but it now boasts five-star luxury resorts. Lanai may be the perfect place for a relaxing getaway, but it is also ripe for the exploration of its untouched natural beauty.
Rent a jeep and drive up the beautiful Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail and discover panoramic views of the island. Maybe you’ll catch a glimpse of a spinner dolphin while swimming in Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine preserve. The secluded island of Lanai is the place to visit if you’re searching for serenity, adventure and intimacy.Learn more about Lanai
What to do on Lanai
The “Most Secluded Island” offers adventure and romance If you’re looking for nightlife, Lanai may…
Getting Married in Hawaii
Planning a Hawaiian Wedding? Here are the basics you need to know before getting started.
Planning A Trip To Hawaii? Read This First!
No matter how you approach travel planning, here are some tips designed to help you…
Each summer, the courtyards and lawns and parking lots of Hawaii's Buddhist temples come alive…
Lanai Pineapple Festival
The pineapple has grown into a symbol of the Hawaiian Islands ever since James Dole…
Planning Your Vacation
Discover why the six Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on…
Spas on Lanai
Does a relaxing lomilomi massage sound good? Spas on Lanai offers the spa services to…
Seeking the perfect place for a wedding? Lanai can certainly accommodate. Hawaii almost seems as…
- Stay in a Castle on Kauai! 1-Bedroom Condo Was $425, NOW $175/Night Thru June 30!! Blackout dates and restrictions apply.
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- A Maui Castle of Your Own! 1-Bedroom/2-Bath Resort Condo Was $450, NOW $135 Thru June 30!! Restrictions apply.
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- The Hawaiian Islands! Save big on Hotels in Hawaii starting at $78!
- Save $10 on Piiholo Zipline Maui When You Book Direct
- Maui 1-Bedroom/2-Bath Castle Condo $135 Thru June 30!
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt
- Kauai 1-Bedroom Castle Condo $175 Thru June 30!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!