Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This little town on Maui’s north shore was once best known for being the last stop on the road to Hana.
The Island of Lanai
The Pineapple Island
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the hectic busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the breakneck pace of their usual schedules, without the common tourist traps other vacation destinations are riddled with. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxury, five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence, staying at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City, or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.Learn more about Lanai
What to Do on Lanai
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
Planning A Trip To Hawaii? Read This First!
No matter how you approach travel planning, here are some…
Required Documentation for Cruises
U.S. and Canadian citizens must (1) provide proof of citizenship…
- Experience POWERED Hang Gliding Over Oahu’s North Shore!
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Manta Ray Guarantee and 50% Multi Trip Discount!
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- From $896 - Big Island & Oahu 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.