Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: Poi and lau lau are two common products of this plant and considered Hawai`i delicacies.
The Island of Hawaii
The Big Island
The island of Hawaii, also known as “The Big Island,” is the largest in the state. As self-explanatory as it is stunning, the Big Island boasts some of Hawaii’s most varying landscape. Unique in its encompassing 12 separate climate zones, visitors here will marvel at the dramatically different temperatures and scenic beauty that span across each distinct area, ranging from the warmth found amid balmy tropical rainforest to the snowcapped peaks dotting the slopes of Mauna Kea. Beach goers get their fill of sunshine and sand at any of the five star resorts near the island’s largest city of Kona, located along the Big Island’s western Kohala coast, while those seeking a more quiet, casual experience will adore Hilo, a sleepy little bayside town speckled with small mom-and-pop shops. A visit to Volcanoes National Park to see active volcano Kilauea, or heading to the famous green sand shores of Papakolea beach also promise a perfect visit.Learn more about the Big Island
What to Do on the Big Island
Manta Ray Night Snorkel with Sea Paradise
One of the most magnificent underwater sights in Hawaii, the…
Taking Flight with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
World famous airman Wilbur Wright once described flying as being, “the…
Robert’s Hilo Volcano and Big Island Tours
The youngest and largest Hawaiian island is the story of…
Where to Stay on the Big Island
Where to Eat on the Big Island
Discover the Big Island
Souvenir Ideas: Bringing Home a Taste of Hawaii
Souvenirs are a fantastic way of bringing back a piece…
The Cowboy Way: Discover Paniolo life on the Big...
Hawai‘i boasts its very own cowboy—the paniolo—who learned to rope…
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- From $929 - 6 Night Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- From $1,154 - Oahu, Maui & Hilo 6-Night Vacation w/Air, Hotels, Flight Transfers & Breakfast
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has 30+ years of experience. See Hawaii from the sky starting from $148.50.
- Surf the Sky with a State-Of-The-Art Ultra Light!
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $340/nt
- Scenic Oahu Helicopter Tours & More 50% OFF!
- Experience Kauai’s longest zipline for $139
- Sea Paradise's Kona Manta Ray Night Snorkel Tour from $102!
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- Castle Resorts' Islands of Maui & Molokai from $132/night
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!