Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is located on the North Shore of Kauai and once had the largest guava plantation in Hawaii.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- $100 OFF Tandem Jump for Skydiving
- "FREE" souvenir T-shirt when booking with Blue Dolphin Charters directly
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- The secret is out! Maui’s exclusive Hotel Wailea is booking up quickly. Advance reservations recommended and enjoy 15% off our best available rate.
- From $1,096 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Fly over Hawaii with Big Island Air for $345
- Malee Thai Cuisine serves up your favorites near Ala Moana!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- 4th Night Free at Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki!
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Waikiki $115 - NOW $105 Online!
- Free samples with every Bubble Shack Hawaii order!
- Up To $750 Resort Credit, Buffet Breakfast & 4th Nt Free!
- Experience authentic cuisine at Malee Thai on Keeaumoku St.!