Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town on the Big Island is also known as "Kamuela."
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Experience breathtaking Kauai in a spacious 1- & 2- bdrm villa at Wyndham Bali Hai and get your 4th night FREE! Book by Oct 31: stay through 12/18/2015
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Enjoy Kauai's longest ride with Koloa Zipline or get dirty on an ATV Off Road Adventure!
- Enjoy Every 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast Buffet for 2 & up to $750 Resort Credit at the Luxurious Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel on the Shores of Hawaii
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Renew your wedding vows at Kaanapali Beach. From $800
- Enjoy cocktails 19 stories above the beach at SKY Waikiki.
- Save $10: Book your Na Pali catamaran adventure online!
- Explore paradise at the Kona Seaside Hotel starting at $110
- A romantic Maui escape for two at Vogue-favorite, Hotel Wailea
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!