The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- From $79-Set sail on West Oahu coast’s newest sailing catamaran to view dolphins, turtles and other marine life including whales in-season (Dec-Apr).
- Enjoy best rates at OHANA Waikiki Malia from $149/night! Best of all, it's a 5-minute walk to luxury shopping and premier dining.
- $875+ Kauai Marriott Resort: Best available rates and added values!
- Aina Nalu Lahaina by Outrigger - an oasis of tranquility nestled in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina town. Enjoy room discounts from 54% off!
- Guided Snorkel & Dolphin Encounter together at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Take in glorious sunsets at Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort!
- Big Island paddleboard rentals $24/hour - BOOK NOW!
- Renew your wedding vows at Kaanapali Beach. From $800
- Sunshine on Sale: 4th NT free & daily breakfast buffet for 2
- Private customized adventures on the magical Island of Oahu!
- Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau Special: $72 pp
- Unmatched Luxury at The St. Regis Princeville Resort, Kauai
- From $135 - Dive Oahu's wrecks, caves and reefs
- Relaxed Surf Luxury, Easy Booking and Access to our Lowest rates.
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things