The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $340/nt
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5”x7” Portrait
- Enjoy Guaranteed Ocean Views Along with Your 3rd Night Free. Only at the Stylish Hawaii Prince Resorts Hotel Waikiki at the gateway to Waikiki.
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Get Up to 20% off at Wyndham Ka ‘Eo Kai, Kauai!
- Use promo code BFFHI for $10 off your order of $150
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Tour a roastery, taste samples & take home FREE Kona coffee!
- Up To $750 Resort Credit, Buffet Breakfast & 4th Nt Free!
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Enjoy authentic Thai dishes at Thai Valley Cuisine, Hawaii!
- Malee Thai Cuisine serves up your favorites near Ala Moana!
- This holiday season enjoy luxurious living spaces at Montage