Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: These gem-like shells can only be found on the beaches of Ni`ihau, located 17 miles off the coast of Kauai.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Special online rates for Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau show from $88
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $340/nt
- Royal Lahaina Golf Pkg with 4 rounds of golf per stay with clubs. $325/nt
- From $841 - 6 Night Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Kids Ride Free - Zipline at Piiholo Ranch Adventures Maui
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Manta Ray Guarantee and 50% Multi Trip Discount!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!