Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is best known for hosting the annual Merrie Monarch Festival.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Royal Lahaina Golf Pkg with 4 rounds of golf per stay with clubs. $325/nt
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- $106 & Up: Last Minute Summer Sale on 375+ Maui & Kauai Condos
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Save big on Hotels in Hawaii starting at $78!
- Sea Paradise's Kona Manta Ray Night Snorkel Tour from $102!
- From $1,014 - Big Island & Maui 6-Nt. Package w/Air & Hotels
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii- Show tickets starting at $39
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii with Burn'n Love - Now open in Waikiki
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - GUARANTEED LOW RATES
- 50% OFF Castle Resorts’ Island of Maui - From $125/Night
- Explore paradise at the Kona Seaside Hotel starting at $100
- Surf the Sky with a State-Of-The-Art Ultra Light!
- 3rd Nt Free & Stunning Ocean Views at the Gateway to Waikiki
- Castle Resorts’ Exciting Island of Oahu –From $112 Per Night