The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- From $1,085 - 6-Night Oahu, Kauai & Big Island Vacation w/Air, Flight Transfers, Hotels & Breakfast
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Love coffee? Tour a state-of-the-art roastery, sample coffee from various regions, & take home a pound of FREE coffee from Kona Coffee Purveyors!
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako
- 10% off snorkeling or whale & dolphin adventure on Kauai.
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Old-school, fresh Italian pasta prepared daily at Il Lupino
- Explore paradise at the Maui Seaside Hotel starting at $115
- Waikiki’s Magic of Polynesia Show – Was $59 NOW $50.50
- Use promo code BFFHI for $10 off your order of $150
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Special online rates for Myths of Maui Luau Show from $90