Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This holiday in May is dedicated to the beautiful Hawaiian tradition of making and wearing lei.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- From $1,231 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- 5th Night FREE at Hotel Molokai - a genuine hideaway from all things mainstream
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289