The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Royal Lahaina Resort on Kaanapali Beach - Aloha Rates from $179/nt
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Bring a taste of Hawaii home: fruit juices, chocolate covered macadamia nuts, jams, pancake mixes, syrups, and more!
- Snorkel Kauai's pristine reefs and encounter dolphins, turtles, & various exotic Hawaiian reef fish and eels. Book direct & save 10%!
- Explore Hawaii with Wasabi Tours starting from $109
- Share a taste of Hawaii: fruit drinks, chocolate, & more
- Made in Hawaii: Fine Ass Chocolates from $6.95+
- Get Up to 20% off at Wyndham Ka ‘Eo Kai, Kauai!
- Exclusive Hawaii Vacation Rentals - Best Price Guarantee!
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $10
- Get up to 15% off at Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Kona $115 - NOW $105 Online!
- Get Up to 20% off at Wyndham Shearwater oceanfront!
- Use promo code BFFHI for $10 off your order of $150