Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This annual festival celebrating a famous Hawaiian instrument was started by Roy & Kathy Sakuma.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- From $812 - 6 Night Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $275/nt.
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Castle Resorts' Islands of Maui & Molokai from $132/night
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- Experience POWERED Hang Gliding Over Oahu’s North Shore!
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Save Big on Castle Resorts' Island of Hawaii from $90/night
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Discover Castle Resorts' Island of Kauai from $89 a night
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!