The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Reserve a bed and breakfast package and indulge in luxurious accommodations and daily breakfast for two in Kapalua.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- "FREE" souvenir T-shirt when booking with Blue Dolphin Charters directly
- Luau Kalamaku: experience an unforgettable evening of hula, fire knife dancing, & local delicacies. From $49.99
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5”x7” Portrait
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- $629+ Hawaii Vacations: 3 Nts w/ Air and FREE Hertz Car Rental!
- Happy Hour at Il Lupino, every day from 12:00pm to 6:30pm
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- 20% Off standard Blue Hawaii Photo Tour. Promo Code HAWAII
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- 4 bedroom luxurious ocean-view villas from $1,700/night
- Scuba tours from $69+: experience Kauai's unique marine life
- Add breakfast to your stay & save 20% at Royal Kona Resort