The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757 at Kaanapali Beach Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- From $1,474 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nights w/Air, Car Rental, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,069 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island
- Get Up to 20% off at Wynham Ka ‘Eo Kai on spectacular Kauai! Enormous 1- or 2- bdrm suite w/ spacious living area & full kitchen. Book by Feb 29!
- Umauma Falls Zipline: SAVE 10% w/ 7 day advance booking! Code: HAW10
- Get Up to 20% off at Wyndham Ka ‘Eo Kai, Kauai!
- Malee Thai Cuisine serves up your favorites near Ala Moana!
- Handmade and all natural Hawaiian bath and body soaps
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Save $10: Book your Na Pali catamaran adventure online!
- Black Friday Cyber Sale: Turtle Bay RATES FROM $229!
- Honua Kai Resort & Spa on Maui Island: from $279/night
- Share a taste of Hawaii: fruit drinks, chocolate, & more
- Scuba dive & explore majestic lava tubes, coral & more: $69+