The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- From $941 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Night Trip Incl. Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Renew your vows in Maui. Package includes your own personal wedding specialist, ocean-front location, & more!
- From $995 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- Bring a taste of Hawaii home: fruit juices, chocolate covered macadamia nuts, jams, pancake mixes, syrups, and more!
- Fine Ass Chocolates: Dark Salty Balls from $6.95+
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Enjoy authentic Thai dishes at Thai Valley Cuisine, Hawaii!
- Save $10: Book your Na Pali catamaran adventure online!
- Get up to 15% off at Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai
- Complimentary 5th night at Maui's luxurious Hotel Wailea
- Enjoy cocktails 19 stories above the beach at SKY Waikiki.