The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Award-Winning Sunday Champagne Brunch: A Maui-Favorite, indulge in an array of Hawaiian specialties, seafood, desserts, & champagne at Tiki Terrace
- $725+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3 Nights with air and car. Includes FREE Hertz Car Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Stay awhile, relax & enjoy your 4th night at the luxurious Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalow for free! Offer includes daily buffet breakfast for 2.
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- How the Horse became part of Hawaiian culture: Show fr $49
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Waikiki $115 - NOW $105 Online!
- $629+ Hawaii Vacations: 3 Nts w/ Air and FREE Hertz Car Rental!
- From $901 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Oahu Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- Add breakfast & car to your stay & save 30% at Royal Lahaina
- 28-day dry aged Porterhouse Steak at Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- Scuba tours from $69+: experience Kauai's unique marine life
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Rates from $189/nt
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island