Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is best known for hosting the annual Merrie Monarch Festival.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- From $1,110 - Oahu, Maui & Hilo 6-Night Vacation w/Air, Hotels, Flight Transfers & Breakfast
- Special online rates for Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau show from $88
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- 50% OFF Castle Resorts’ Island of Maui - From $125/Night
- The Hawaiian Islands! Save big on Hotels in Hawaii!
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii- Show tickets starting at $39
- Top deals on hotels in Hawaii, starting at $99/nt
- Rentals starting at $169 for 8 hours with Barefoot Buggy!
- Roberts Hawaii’s #1 Tour Company – Save up to 15% Online
- Explore Maui: sun, sand, and soothing waves
- Experience POWERED Hang Gliding Over Oahu’s North Shore!