The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Tour a roastery, taste samples & take home FREE Kona coffee!
- $30 off Diamond Head Tours on ELECTRIC Trikkes: code HAWAIICOM
- Umauma Falls Zipline: SAVE 10% w/ 7 day advance booking! Code: HAW10
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- Aqua Pacific Monarch: starting from $119/night! Book Today!
- Eggs 'n Things ' pancake mix and syrups available online!
- Explore Maui: sun, sand, and soothing waves
- Explore paradise at the Maui Seaside Hotel starting at $110
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!