Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: An annual remembrance ceremony held on Memorial Day at Ala Moana Beach Park.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- Royal Lahaina Resort on Kaanapali Beach - Aloha Rates from $179/nt
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- Royal Lahaina Unlimited Golf Package with clubs. 4 nights just $1350
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Kauai 1-Bedroom Castle Condo $175 Thru June 30!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Maui 1-Bedroom/2-Bath Castle Condo $135 Thru June 30!
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Save $10 on Piiholo Zipline Maui When You Book Direct
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!