The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- From $980 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Night Vacation Incl. Air, Transfers, Breakfast & Taxes
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $340/nt
- Porterhouse Steak ($109.95 for two): served tender, juicy, and sizzling at Wolgang's Steakhouse in Waikiki
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Perfect holiday accommodations, only at Montage Kapalua Bay!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Scuba dive & explore majestic lava tubes, coral & more: $69+
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Waikiki $115 - NOW $105 Online!
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – All Islands
- Experience authentic cuisine at Malee Thai on Keeaumoku St.!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Kona $115 - NOW $105 Online!
- 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- Share a taste of Hawaii: fruit drinks, chocolate, & more