Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is best known for hosting the annual Merrie Monarch Festival.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- Roberts Hawaii’s #1 Tour Company – Save up to 15% Online
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $275/nt.
- Customizable Barefoot Buggy tours for up to 3 people from $449!
- Castle Resorts’ Exciting Island of Oahu –From $112 Per Night
- 50% OFF Castle Resorts’ Big Island of Hawaii -From $60/Night