Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is located on the North Shore of Kauai and once had the largest guava plantation in Hawaii.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Scenic Oahu Helicopter Tours & More 50% OFF!
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- 4th Night Free at Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki!
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Waikiki $115 - NOW $105 Online!
- Fly over Hawaii with Big Island Air for $345
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Sea Paradise's Kona Manta Ray Night Snorkel Tour from $102!
- Handmade and all natural Hawaiian bath and body soaps
- Get a 4th Night Free at Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai