Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: An annual remembrance ceremony held on Memorial Day at Ala Moana Beach Park.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- The Hawaiian Islands! Save big on Hotels in Hawaii starting at $78!
- Save 30% when you add a breakfast and car to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1639
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Manta Ray Guarantee and 50% Multi Trip Discount!
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Save $10 on Piiholo Zipline Maui When You Book Direct
- Maui 1-Bedroom/2-Bath Castle Condo $135 Thru June 30!
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757