The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $295/nt.
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- $795+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 Nights with air & car. Includes FREE 3-day Hertz Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- Enjoy your evening at Waikiki's best kept secret: Il Buco Wine Bar features over 120 different types of wine
- $909+ The Royal Hawaiian - A Luxury Collection Resort: 3 Night Vacations w/Air and Car: Includes FREE Hertz Car Rental, FREE breakfast, FREE mai tais and more!
- Tour a roastery, taste samples & take home FREE Kona coffee!
- Use promo code BFFHI: spend $150 and get $10 off your order
- Malee Thai Cuisine serves up your favorites near Ala Moana!
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- $629+ Hawaii Vacations: 3 Nts w/ Air and FREE Hertz Car Rental!
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $149/nt
- Use promo code BFFHI for $10 off your order of $150
- 2 and 3 bedroom plantation-inspired cottages, $1,200/night
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina