Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town on the Big Island is also known as "Kamuela."
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Experience the Legendary Mauna Kea Beach Hotel on the Island of Hawaii. Every 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast Buffet & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Lucky we live Hawaii. Experience sand, sea and sunshine on Maui. Reserve your stay-cation at Montage Kapalua Bay.
- Save 30% when you add a breakfast and car to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Receive a free Exclusive Eggs 'n Things Coaster with any online order of $20 or more. Enter "hawaii.com" in the promo or discount code area.
- Renew your wedding vows at Kaanapali Beach. From $800
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- $100 OFF Tandem Jump for Skydiving
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things
- Aston at the Waikiki Banyan: starting at $174/night
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Marriot Vacation Club: starting at $220/night on Maui
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- 28-day dry aged Porterhouse Steak at Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali