Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town on the Big Island is also known as "Kamuela."
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has 30+ years of experience. See Hawaii from the sky starting from $148.50.
- Reserve your Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March) with Kauai sea Tours and Save $10 off each ticket
- Exclusive Hawaii Vacation Rentals - Best Price Guarantee!
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- 4th Night Free! Huge 1- & 2- bdrm Suites Adjacent to Golf
- Dine on savory land and sea dishes in a plantation setting
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii- Show tickets starting at $39
- From $930 - 6-Nt. Oahu & Kauai Trip w/Air, Hotels & Transfer
- Sea Paradise's Kona Manta Ray Night Snorkel Tour from $102!
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii with Burn'n Love - Now open in Waikiki
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Experience authentic cuisine at Malee Thai on Keeaumoku St.!
- Fine Ass Chocolates: Dark Salty Balls from $6.95+
- $100 OFF Tandem Jump for Skydiving