The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Scuba Dive from $135 - Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs.
- Enjoy The Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $210
- Experience The Villas at Poipu Kai – Kauai’s Premier Luxury Boutique Resort. Featuring Designer Kitchens, Pool, Tennis & More! From $299 Per Night
- Dine on imported Italian cheeses and hand-cut meats paired with Italian and Domestic wine selections. Make your reservation at Il Lupino
- 20% OFF – Spring Travel Sale on 350+ Maui and Kauai Beach Condos
- Royal Kona Package: luau, dinner cruise, & more! $310/nt
- 20% off our Best Available Rates - Shoreline Waikiki Hotel!
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- 20% OFF Natura Bisse Citrus Drench Body Treatment
- Relax at Kohala Coast Vacation Rentals by Outrigger!
- Discover Maui's historic Lahaina town from only $129/night!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- From $42 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL