Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This little town on Maui’s north shore was once best known for being the last stop on the road to Hana.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Get 2 Rooms for 1 Price with Daily Breakfast Buffet for 2!
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- Surf the Sky with a State-Of-The-Art Ultra Light!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Save $10 on Piiholo Zipline Maui When You Book Direct
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Save Big on Castle Resorts' Island of Hawaii from $90/night
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!