Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This annual festival celebrating a famous Hawaiian instrument was started by Roy & Kathy Sakuma.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Royal Lahaina Resort on Kaanapali Beach - Aloha Rates from $179/nt
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt
- From $933 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Night Vacation Incl. Air, Transfers, Breakfast & Taxes
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Surf the Sky with a State-Of-The-Art Ultra Light!
- 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- From $896 - Big Island & Oahu 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- 3rd Nt Free & Stunning Ocean Views at the Gateway to Waikiki
- Manta Ray Guarantee and 50% Multi Trip Discount!
- Kids Ride Free - Zipline at Piiholo Ranch Adventures Maui
- Discover Castle Resorts' Island of Kauai from $89 a night
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Castle Resorts' Historic Island of Oahu from $112 per night
- Experience POWERED Hang Gliding Over Oahu’s North Shore!