Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town on the Big Island is also known as "Kamuela."
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Reserve your Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March) with Kauai sea Tours and Save $10 off each ticket
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $340/nt
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Make a reservation for champagne brunch: 7am-12pm SAT/SUN. From $24 per person at IlLupino
- Rent a Harley and explore Kauai. Mention this ad for 10% OFF
- 4th Night Free at Kona Coast Resort on Hawaii's Big Island
- Malee Thai Cuisine serves up your favorites near Ala Moana!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Happy Hour at Il Lupino, every day from 12:00pm to 6:30pm
- Sea Paradise's Kona Manta Ray Night Snorkel Tour from $102!
- Explore paradise at the Kona Seaside Hotel starting at $110