Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: These gentle Hawaiian reptiles are listed under the U.S. Endangered Species Act in 1978.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean with Paradise Helicopters! Prices start at $56 per person.
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Royal Lahaina Unlimited Golf Package with clubs. 4 nights just $1350
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii- Show tickets starting at $39
- Explore paradise at the Kona Seaside Hotel starting at $110
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Up To $750 Resort Credit, Buffet Breakfast & 4th Nt Free!
- Explore Hawaii with Wasabi Tours starting from $109
- Customizable Barefoot Buggy tours for up to 3 people from $449!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- RideTheRim unforgettable ATV adventure tour of Waipio Valley $179!!!
- Sea Paradise's Kona Manta Ray Night Snorkel Tour from $102!