Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is best known for hosting the annual Merrie Monarch Festival.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Exclusive Hawaii Vacation Rentals - Best Price Guarantee!
- Experience the Legendary Mauna Kea Beach Hotel on the Island of Hawaii. Every 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast Buffet & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- From $1,110 - Oahu, Maui & Hilo 6-Night Vacation w/Air, Hotels, Flight Transfers & Breakfast
- From $1,014 - 6 Night Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Explore Maui: sun, sand, and soothing waves
- Ride Kauai’s longest zipline for $139
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- RideTheRim unforgettable ATV adventure tour of Waipio Valley $179!!!
- Roberts Hawaii’s #1 Tour Company – Save up to 15% Online
- Get 2 Rooms for 1 Price with Daily Breakfast Buffet for 2!
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii with Burn'n Love - Now open in Waikiki
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt