Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: Poi and lau lau are two common products of this plant and considered Hawai`i delicacies.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Scenic Oahu Helicopter Tours & More 50% OFF!
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $115/nt
- From $923 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Rentals starting at $169 for 8 hours with Barefoot Buggy!
- FREE shipping on KonaRed CoffeeBerry® products: code OHANA
- Roberts Hawaii’s #1 Tour Company – Save up to 15% Online
- 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- From $923 - Big Island & Oahu 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Top deals on flights to Honolulu, capital of the Aloha State
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!