The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Special online rates for Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show from $90
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Join the KonaRed e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about the KonaRed Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® superfruit!
- From $1,175 - 6-Night Oahu, Kauai & Big Island Vacation w/Air, Flight Transfers, Hotels & Breakfast
- Handmade and all natural Hawaiian bath and body soaps
- 10% Off: Tour 50 acres of rare & endangered tropical plants
- Tour beautiful Hakipuu Valley & journey ancient Hawaii
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- $629+ Hawaii Vacations: 3 Nts w/ Air and FREE Hertz Car Rental!
- Explore Waipio Valley on the Big Island by ATV: $179!
- Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina