The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Plan your next special event at world-famous Kaanapali Beach! Indoor & outdoor venues available for meetings, banquets, family reunions & more!
- Journey through former sacred Hawaiian royal land. Ride your ATV to the top of historic Waipio Valley: $179!
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5”x7” Portrait
- Breakfast Package from $225/night: Standard room & full breakfast for 2 at Kani Ka Pila Grille at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
- From $1,445 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Night Self-Drive w/Air, Car Rental, Flight Transfer, Hotels & Taxes
- $755+ Hawaii Vacations - 5 nights with Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental!
- Tour a roastery, taste samples & take home FREE Kona coffee!
- Explore Waipio Valley on the Big Island by ATV: $179!
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- From $1,423 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Kapalua Golf Unlimited Golf & Weekend Warrior Package $395+
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- Intimate, stylish Waikiki condo from $189/night
- Horseback trail ride at Kawela Bay on Oahu’s North Shore