The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Save $45 Daily! Pre-purchase breakfast, car, and parking at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals starting from $89/night! Rentals range in size from studios to 5 bedroom homes, economy to luxury. BOOK NOW!
- Just steps from the beach, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach is the ideal location for surfing, shopping or relaxing at the pool. Rates from $199/night.
- Island-hopping 6-night adventure, Maui and Kauai, from $889
- Book a Volcano Air Tour with Mokulele for $399 per person!
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- 6-Nt Island-hop adventure; fr $1,042. Oahu, Kona & Hilo
- Royal Lahaina Romance Pkg w/Dinner, luau, & more fr. $485/nt
- From $205/night: Stay at condos on Kauai.
- Hawaii Tours: Buy 3 tours & get a complimentary lei greeting
- Enjoy The Kapalua Villas Maui from 56% off!
- Save 20% when you book online at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Custom North Shore, Oahu day tour - paddle a canoe and more!
- Wolfgang personal favorite Porterhouse Steak $109.95 for two