The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- From $205/night: Enjoy sweeping views of Maui's stunning northwest coast from your room at The Kapalua Villas Maui
- Experience Hawaii Island’s only tree-to-tree canopy adventure! Zip and soar amongst the trees on one of Kohala Zipline’s tours starting from $169!
- Book your 2017 vacation to Oahu & save 10%, includes Oahu's largest evening show! Limited time offer at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Enjoy a family adventure at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Enjoy best rates at OHANA Waikiki Malia from $149/night! Best of all, it's a 5-minute walk to luxury shopping and premier dining.
- From $1,269 - Oahu, Kauai & Big Island 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- Kamaaina special: additional 15% off web special rates
- 20% off our Best Available Rates - Coconut Waikiki Hotel!
- From $205/night: Stay at condos on Kauai.
- Waikiki’s Magic of Polynesia Show – Was $59 NOW $50.50
- Feel the heat on our Kilauea Lava Hike starting from $179!
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- From $135 - Dive Oahu's wrecks, caves and reefs
- Save 15% on your intimate wedding at Paradise Bay Resort
- Save $40 Daily, when you Pre-purchase at Royal Kona Resort