Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is best known for hosting the annual Merrie Monarch Festival.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Royal Lahaina Resort on Kaanapali Beach - Aloha Rates from $179/nt
- Book top package deals for flight + hotel on Oahu
- 50% OFF Castle Resorts’ Luxurious Halii Kai at Waikoloa – One Bedroom Garden Villas on the Big Island from $170!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $340/nt
- Save big on Hotels in Hawaii starting at $78!
- Spend the day with marine animals you love! Admission $29.99
- Experience POWERED Hang Gliding Over Oahu’s North Shore!
- 50% OFF Castle Resorts’ Big Island of Hawaii -From $60/Night
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt
- Top deals on flights to Honolulu, capital of the Aloha State
- Big Island 9-Line Zipline Tour & SAVE 10% with 7 day advance booking!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - GUARANTEED LOW RATES
- Rentals starting at $169 for 8 hours with Barefoot Buggy!
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii- Show tickets starting at $39