The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Royal Lahaina Resort on Kaanapali Beach - Aloha Rates from $179/nt
- Snorkel Kauai's pristine reefs and encounter dolphins, turtles, & various exotic Hawaiian reef fish and eels. Book direct & save 10%!
- One-Day Big Island Volcano Tours, with airport pickup - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Special online rates for Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau show from $88
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- From $955 - 6-Nt. Oahu & Maui Trip w/Air, Hotels & Transfer
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $10
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Free samples with every Bubble Shack Hawaii order!
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- FREE shipping on KonaRed CoffeeBerry® products: code OHANA
- Get Up to 20% off at Wyndham Shearwater oceanfront!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Scuba dive & explore majestic lava tubes, coral & more: $69+