The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
The Hawaiian Islands are one of the most geographically isolated places on earth, over 2,400 miles and nearly 4,000 km to the closest landmass, which is California, USA. Born of a volcanic hotspot rising from the sea floor of the Pacific Ocean, the Hawaiian archipelago formed nearly 75 million years ago, with the eldest islands of the chain long since eroded and submerged beneath the sea’s surface to the northwest and the youngest of the islands still forming beneath the sea’s surface to the south east.
This unique history of formation and isolation has given rise to breathtaking and extraordinary wonders. Perfect white sand beaches, abundant reefs, towering waterfalls, lush valleys, snow-capped mountains and fiery hot volcanic cauldrons captivate the hearts of those who visit as well as those who call this beautiful place home. A special culture has evolved from the unique natural environment of these islands. Native Hawaiians are the host culture here, and the values of Aloha have laid the foundation for the Hawaii we have today. Since the 1700s, peoples of various cultures have been arriving on these shores, bringing their foods, their music and their ways of life.
Today Hawaii is a bold showcase for farm-to-table fusion cuisine, culturally conscious fashion and innovation. Visitors will find themselves spoiled for options between romantic boutique getaways and family friendly five star resorts. High-end retailers have put Hawaii on the map of world-class shopping destinations, and Hawaii’s passionate chefs have created a foodie frenzy here. As far forward as Hawaii has evolved, those looking for a walk back in time can still find Old Hawaii tucked away off the beaten paths. And the ancient stories still exist in the lovely hula hands of dancers who have given themselves as keepers of the culture.
- Book direct with Waikiki Resort Hotel for the best rates, exclusive discounts and added values. BOOK NOW!
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,299
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5”x7” Portrait
- Regularly voted and commonly known as "Maui's Best Luau," Old Lahaina Luau hula and feast captivate audiences time and time again! BOOK NOW from $125.
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai on the ferry! Explore the island, golf, snorkel and more! Book your activities and ferry trip! $30 each way (adults)
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise & more! $410/nt
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $115 pp
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- Grand Naniloa Hotel: Free golf with every stay!
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Ko Hana Distillery - $25
- SAVE $1100 per couple! 13-Day Ultimate Hawaii 4 Island tour from $1,899!
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- Hawaii timeshare owners get TOP PRIORITY on Hawaii exchanges