The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Special online rates for Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau show from $91
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Guided Snorkel & Dolphin Encounter together at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Relax at Kohala Coast Vacation Rentals by Outrigger!
- Rooms from $155/night at Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger.
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Enjoy views of Diamond Head at Waikiki Shore by Outrigger!
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Maunakea, volcano and waterfall tours starting from $139!
- Sunshine on Sale: 4th NT free & daily breakfast buffet for 2