Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This annual festival celebrating a famous Hawaiian instrument was started by Roy & Kathy Sakuma.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Book 2 tours with Kauai ATV, Koloa Zipline, and Koloa Bass Fishing and get 15% off the second tour! Direct bookings only.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Up To $750 Resort Credit, Buffet Breakfast & 4th Nt Free!
- Discover Castle Resorts' Island of Kauai from $89 a night
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Castle Resorts' Islands of Maui & Molokai from $132/night
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Surf the Sky with a State-Of-The-Art Ultra Light!
- RideTheRim unforgettable ATV adventure tour of Waipio Valley $179!!!
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Save Big on Castle Resorts' Island of Hawaii from $90/night