Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is located on the North Shore of Kauai and once had the largest guava plantation in Hawaii.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- From $1,269 - 8-Night Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island Package w/Air, Flight Transfers, Hotels & Breakfast
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- From $913 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- Experience the Legendary Mauna Kea Beach Hotel on the Island of Hawaii. Every 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast Buffet & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Maui $115 - NOW $105 Online!
- Spend the day with marine animals you love! Admission $29.99
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- FREE shipping on KonaRed CoffeeBerry® products: code OHANA
- Handmade and all natural Hawaiian bath and body soaps
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $275/nt.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- Get a 4th Night Free at Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai
- Rent a Harley and explore Kauai. Mention this ad for 10% OFF
- Explore paradise at the Kona Seaside Hotel starting at $110