Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town on the Big Island is also known as "Kamuela."
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $340/nt
- From $1,132 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Find top Oahu Flight + Hotel Deals for bargain hunters
- Enter promo code OHANA for FREE shipping on your next order of KonaRed Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® superfruit juices and CoffeeBerry® products!
- A romantic Maui escape for two at Vogue-favorite, Hotel Wailea
- Renew your wedding vows at Kaanapali Beach. From $800
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Get a 4th Night in Paradise Free at Wyndham bali Hai Villas!
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Kona $115 - NOW $105 Online!
- Celebrate your special occasion on Maui: Montage Kapalua Bay
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.