Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This annual festival celebrating a famous Hawaiian instrument was started by Roy & Kathy Sakuma.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $275/nt.
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Royal Lahaina Golf Pkg with 4 rounds of golf per stay with clubs. $325/nt
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- From $911 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Castle Resorts' Islands of Maui & Molokai from $132/night
- Castle Resorts' Historic Island of Oahu from $112 per night
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- 3rd Nt Free & Stunning Ocean Views at the Gateway to Waikiki
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- Get 2 Rooms for 1 Price with Daily Breakfast Buffet for 2!
- Discover Castle Resorts' Island of Kauai from $89 a night