The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- From $925 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $115/nt
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has 30+ years of experience. See Hawaii from the sky starting from $148.50.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Get Up to 15% off at Kona Coast Resort on Hawaii’s Big Island.
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things
- Aqua Pacific Monarch: starting from $119/night! Book Today!
- Find your favorite Hawaiian Sun products at a store near you
- 10% OFF Zipline North Shore with group of 10+ people
- FREE shipping on KonaRed CoffeeBerry® products: code OHANA
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Stay at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa: $474+/night
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!