The Hawaiian Islands
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- "FREE" souvenir T-shirt when booking with Blue Dolphin Charters directly
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- $669+ Lahaina Shores Beach Resort: 5-night vacations include 5th night FREE and FREE 3-day Hertz Car Rental!
- ATV Adventure Package: $149. One hour ATV tour + two 90 min Hawaiian Experience Tours. Includes "all-you-can-eat" Ranch buffet lunch!
- From $935 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Night Trip Incl. Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Sunshine on Sale: 4th NT free & daily breakfast buffet for 2
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Tour Oahu's most awe-inspiring landmarks. From $49.50+
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $149/nt
- Add breakfast & car to your stay & save 30% at Royal Lahaina
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako
- Waikiki's only oceanfront luau! 2 Royal Ali'i seats for $199!
- 10% Off: Tour 50 acres of rare & endangered tropical plants
- Save up to 20% on tickets to Pacific Aviation Museum