Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is located on the North Shore of Kauai and once had the largest guava plantation in Hawaii.
Aloha, e komo mai
Discover why the Islands of Aloha are home to treasures unlike any other on earth. Hawaii is more than just the birthplace of modern surfing and hula, it’s a land of relaxation, adventure, natural beauty, and of welcoming locals. You’ll find the itineraries in Hawaii are endless. From adventure tours to family fun; from soaking in the cultural sights to a hike on a volcano; you can do it all or you can simply lie on the beach all day.
Although Hawaii may be the most geographically isolated spot on the planet, it is a land full of contrasts. Urban Honolulu, the state capitol on the island of Oahu, is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis, whereas the entire island of Molokai, a short 50 miles away, is home to less than 10,000 residents and no traffic lights. Kauai is the land of natural untouched beauty, while Maui is the spot for a relaxing getaway. Explore Hawaii’s unique islands and experience the warmth of the locals that wonderfully complements the perfect weather.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - rooms starting from $176*
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $275/nt.
- From $978 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Enjoy cocktails 19 stories above the beach at SKY Waikiki.
- Exclusive Hawaii Vacation Rentals - Best Price Guarantee!
- 4th Night Free! Huge 1- & 2- bdrm Suites Adjacent to Golf
- Explore Hawaii with Wasabi Tours starting from $109
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- 3rd Nt Free & Stunning Ocean Views at the Gateway to Waikiki
- Roberts Hawaii’s #1 Tour Company – Save up to 15% Online
- Fly over Hawaii with Big Island Air for $345
- From $877 - Oahu & Maui 6-Nt. Trip w/Air, Hotels & Transfer