- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Maui
Maui’s quiet splendor is undeniable. From sugarcane fields and lush windswept terrains, majestic waterfalls and near-perfect waves, to the vibrant world below the deep blue; her beauty can render one in pure meditative bliss, and her power can fuel any thrill-seeker’s rush.
The northwest shores brim with golden beaches and the pristine Honolua Bay reserve is a surf and dive haven. Further west, discover olivine pools and the remote Kahakuloa village where time seemed to have stood still. Back in Lahaina, find the sprawling century-and-a-half-old Banyan Tree at the harbor and the bronze giant Buddha at Lahaina Jodo Mission temple.
Enjoy a dreamy hike around the verdant Iao Valley State Park where young locals skillfully leap from a bridge or a rock into the stream. The park’s lookout reveals Iao Needle, the valley’s stunning landmark framed by jagged mountain cliffs. Nearby Kepaniwai Park and Heritage Garden is a splendid mosaic of traditional hales or dwellings that pay homage to Maui’s multicultural roots. Read more
Sightseeing Tours Directory
Friendly Charters – Maui Snorkeling Adventures and SNUBA
Snorkeling and SNUBA on the Lani Kai The Lani Kai…
See recent volcanic activity on Hawaii Island or the tallest sea cliffs in the world of Molokai.
Safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c vehicle & ferry passage from Maui!
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
Ocean-side lawns, tropical gardens or banquet rooms available. Up to 400 guests.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Join us for Ruth’s Fall Crush: our tasty filet with shrimp plus a glass of cabernet for $50, only at our Lahaina, Wailea, Mauna Lani and Kauai Restaurants thru 10/27/19.
- Kamaʻāina, AAA, Military and Senior discounts available for your Maui vacation! Check it out and book today
- Volunteer your time and services and join in fun and impactful activities at low or no cost - a service of travel2change, a progressive non-profit.
- Cruise to the coastline of Lana‘i island, snorkel & see dolphins in the wild. Discover one of the world’s top 10 snorkel locations. Book & Save 10%
- Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau Special: $78 pp
- Save up to 25% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Save 10% on Maui Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel tour
- Royal Kona Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise, breakfast! $325/nt
- Kauai Sea Tours takes you to remote beaches others cannot!
- Stay in a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom villa starting at $389/night
- WAIKIKI ESCAPE Save up to 35% when you stay 3 or more nights
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai!
- Toa Luau - Hawaii's Most Authentic Luau - Starting at $98