- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Maui
Maui’s quiet splendor is undeniable. From sugarcane fields and lush windswept terrains, majestic waterfalls and near-perfect waves, to the vibrant world below the deep blue; her beauty can render one in pure meditative bliss, and her power can fuel any thrill-seeker’s rush.
The northwest shores brim with golden beaches and the pristine Honolua Bay reserve is a surf and dive haven. Further west, discover olivine pools and the remote Kahakuloa village where time seemed to have stood still. Back in Lahaina, find the sprawling century-and-a-half-old Banyan Tree at the harbor and the bronze giant Buddha at Lahaina Jodo Mission temple.
Enjoy a dreamy hike around the verdant Iao Valley State Park where young locals skillfully leap from a bridge or a rock into the stream. The park’s lookout reveals Iao Needle, the valley’s stunning landmark framed by jagged mountain cliffs. Nearby Kepaniwai Park and Heritage Garden is a splendid mosaic of traditional hales or dwellings that pay homage to Maui’s multicultural roots. Read more
Sightseeing Tours Directory
Friendly Charters – Maui Snorkeling Adventures and SNUBA
Snorkeling and SNUBA on the Lani Kai The Lani Kai…
Safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c vehicle & ferry passage from Maui!
Kids ride free with adult purchase on a submarine adventure!
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $129.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $429.99.
- Kamaaina, AAA, Military and Senior discounts available for your Maui vacation! Check it out and book today
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Spirit of Aloha Pkg: Bundle room, breakfast, rental car, & parking and save $65 per day! $259/nt
- Start your water adventures with waterboys at Hale Huakai in Kaanapali Beach Hotel - Snorkeling tour, SUP lesson, and Waa Tour
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – All Islands
- Have you heard the Whale Encounter package is available now?
- Experience a canoe ride on your Maui vacation! Waa Kaleopookela
- Book rooms at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- Hawaii's largest open-air marketplace. $1 Admission/person!
- Intimate, stylish Waikiki condo from $189/night
- Taste love in a bottle: Visit the Kō Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum Distillery - $25
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Combo starting at $215.
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!