- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Maui
Maui’s quiet splendor is undeniable. From sugarcane fields and lush windswept terrains, majestic waterfalls and near-perfect waves, to the vibrant world below the deep blue; her beauty can render one in pure meditative bliss, and her power can fuel any thrill-seeker’s rush.
The northwest shores brim with golden beaches and the pristine Honolua Bay reserve is a surf and dive haven. Further west, discover olivine pools and the remote Kahakuloa village where time seemed to have stood still. Back in Lahaina, find the sprawling century-and-a-half-old Banyan Tree at the harbor and the bronze giant Buddha at Lahaina Jodo Mission temple.
Enjoy a dreamy hike around the verdant Iao Valley State Park where young locals skillfully leap from a bridge or a rock into the stream. The park’s lookout reveals Iao Needle, the valley’s stunning landmark framed by jagged mountain cliffs. Nearby Kepaniwai Park and Heritage Garden is a splendid mosaic of traditional hales or dwellings that pay homage to Maui’s multicultural roots. Read more
Sightseeing Tours Directory
Safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c vehicle & ferry passage from Maui!
Inshore fishing trips utilize the fastest fishing vessels in Hawaii
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
- Arriving soon? Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! It’s a Hawaiian tradition you won’t want to miss. Book Now
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- The Longest Happy Hour on Maui 2-6pm daily! 15% Off Appetizers
- Book now for inshore fishing trip & whale watch with UFO Parasail Maui $99+
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Experience Live Chocolate Tree Orchard on Oahu & Save 10% with code HICOM
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai!
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $186
- Moisturize dry skin & soothe muscle pain with Oils of Aloha
- Save $10: Book your Na Pali catamaran adventure online!
- Toa Luau - Hawaii's Most Authentic Luau - Starting at $98
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: The Steak Dinner, Done Right
- Island Helicopters: 2 Fantastic Tours, 1 Terrific Company!
- Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for an unforgettable experience.