- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Maui
Maui’s quiet splendor is undeniable. From sugarcane fields and lush windswept terrains, majestic waterfalls and near-perfect waves, to the vibrant world below the deep blue; her beauty can render one in pure meditative bliss, and her power can fuel any thrill-seeker’s rush.
The northwest shores brim with golden beaches and the pristine Honolua Bay reserve is a surf and dive haven. Further west, discover olivine pools and the remote Kahakuloa village where time seemed to have stood still. Back in Lahaina, find the sprawling century-and-a-half-old Banyan Tree at the harbor and the bronze giant Buddha at Lahaina Jodo Mission temple.
Enjoy a dreamy hike around the verdant Iao Valley State Park where young locals skillfully leap from a bridge or a rock into the stream. The park’s lookout reveals Iao Needle, the valley’s stunning landmark framed by jagged mountain cliffs. Nearby Kepaniwai Park and Heritage Garden is a splendid mosaic of traditional hales or dwellings that pay homage to Maui’s multicultural roots. Read more
Sightseeing Tours Directory
Safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c vehicle & ferry passage from Maui!
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,329
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Explore one of the top aquariums in the world! Visit Maui Ocean Center for an authentic marine experience. Day, Week & Annual passes from $29.95/adult
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Zipline with incredible ocean and West Maui Mountain views with Paradise Eco-Adventures. Adults $79.95, Children $59.95
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- Stay connected during this time of isolation. Send your mom a "hug" in the form of a fresh lei.
- Fly 800-1,200 feet above Maui with UFO Parasail - $89+
- 45% OFF & Free Breakfast at Oahu's tropical, boutique resort
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- UFO Parasail Kona - Book online & SAVE 10% on Parasailing!
- 15% Off: Snorkel the reefs off Kailua Beach & Lanikai Beach with code "Kailua"
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Enjoy Hawaiian cuisine made with ingredients produced locally
- The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices