- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Maui
Maui’s quiet splendor is undeniable. From sugarcane fields and lush windswept terrains, majestic waterfalls and near-perfect waves, to the vibrant world below the deep blue; her beauty can render one in pure meditative bliss, and her power can fuel any thrill-seeker’s rush.
The northwest shores brim with golden beaches and the pristine Honolua Bay reserve is a surf and dive haven. Further west, discover olivine pools and the remote Kahakuloa village where time seemed to have stood still. Back in Lahaina, find the sprawling century-and-a-half-old Banyan Tree at the harbor and the bronze giant Buddha at Lahaina Jodo Mission temple.
Enjoy a dreamy hike around the verdant Iao Valley State Park where young locals skillfully leap from a bridge or a rock into the stream. The park’s lookout reveals Iao Needle, the valley’s stunning landmark framed by jagged mountain cliffs. Nearby Kepaniwai Park and Heritage Garden is a splendid mosaic of traditional hales or dwellings that pay homage to Maui’s multicultural roots. Read more
Sightseeing Tours Directory
Friendly Charters – Maui Snorkeling Adventures and SNUBA
Snorkeling and SNUBA on the Lani Kai The Lani Kai…
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
Adventure in a sub under the sea and get a kid’s ride free!
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
- Book Online & Save including Receive FREE Parking and a FREE Photo at Royal Lahaina Luau! BOOK NOW from $108.
- Locally owned and operated, Island Helicopters has nearly 40 years in the tourism industry on the Garden Island of Kauai.
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5”x7” Portrait
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- View planets & deep-sky objects of the Milky Way like nebulae, star clusters & the galaxies beyond from atop Haleakala w/ Maui Stargazing! $180/person
- Only Island Helicopters can land you at Jurassic Falls.
- Big Wave Dave: Waikiki's best surfing lessons & local coffee
- Two Beach Chairs and One Umbrella $25 Deal
- Send Flowers Hawaiian-Style! Nationwide delivery.
- Hawaiian Horseback adventures on the pristine North Shore of Kauai! Come Paniolo with us!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: AAA/CAA/JAF Members - SAVE 10%
- Swim with dolphins & sea turtles for $146 with code HIDEAL!
- Military Rates available at the Most Hawaiian Hotel
- Kaku Sushi, Waikiki: Made-to-Order Sushi Buffet!
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!