Shopping on Maui
Maui is an artist’s muse. Shopping on Maui, it follows, is sure to delight. Resort areas like Wailea and Kāʻanapali are a shopper’s haven. But be sure to check out the more artsy and eclectic shops in towns like Paʻia, Lahaina, and even Makawao.
Farmers Markets in Maui County
The Valley Isle’s local food movement is abundant and thriving, and we have our diligent and passionate farmers to thank. To support our local farms is to promote environmental sustainability and health. Savor island-fresh harvests, nourishing juices, all-natural preserves, delicious baked treats and much more at one of these farmers markets. CENTRAL MAUI Kumu Farms…
January is National Hot Tea Month! Enjoy an All...
It’s a beautiful thing to have come across a product…
Taste the Best of Hawaii Coffee from Top Hawaii...
Hawaii Coffee Company brings the best of Hawaiʻi coffee to…
- From $1,343 - 8-Night Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island Package w/Air, Flight Transfers, Hotels & Breakfast
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Experience the islands only tree-to-tree canopy adventure!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Only One Luxury 1-Bedroom Condo at Ka Malanai in Kailua Left
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $840 Per Person
- 20% off our Best Available Rates - Shoreline Waikiki Hotel!
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- In-house guests: Voyagers of the Pacific Luau show fr $72
- Old-school, fresh Italian pasta prepared daily at Il Lupino
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- Sunshine on Sale: 4th NT free & daily breakfast buffet for 2