Shopping on Maui
Maui is an artist’s muse. Shopping on Maui, it follows, is sure to delight. Resort areas like Wailea and Kāʻanapali are a shopper’s haven. But be sure to check out the more artsy and eclectic shops in towns like Paʻia, Lahaina, and even Makawao.
Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! With what founder Joe Rossi calls, “A gift from God,”… and perhaps it was. Here is what happened. The day was beautiful and sunny as it usually is on Maui, and Joe had a problem. The United strike and Gulf War had dealt a crushing blow to his once…
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $949
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Zipline with incredible ocean and West Maui Mountain views with Paradise Eco-Adventures. Adults $79.95, Children $59.95
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $749
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Experience Live Chocolate Tree Orchard on Oahu & Save 10% with code HICOM
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- From $1,409 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Kaku Sushi: Waikiki's best sushi and seafood buffet.