Shopping on Maui
Maui is an artist’s muse. Shopping on Maui, it follows, is sure to delight. Resort areas like Wailea and Kāʻanapali are a shopper’s haven. But be sure to check out the more artsy and eclectic shops in towns like Paʻia, Lahaina, and even Makawao.
Whalers General Store
Capturing the essence of old Hawaii with a contemporary twist, Whalers General Store is a one stop shop where you can find not only great Hawaii gifts and souvenirs, but also snacks, sunscreen, and everything else you’ll need to ensure your stay in Hawaii is memorable and fun. Whether you’re looking for gifts for the…
Enjoy an All-Natural Cup from Hawaiian Islands Tea
It’s a beautiful thing to have come across a product…
Taste the Best of Hawaii Coffee from Top Hawaii...
Hawaii Coffee Company brings the best of Hawaiʻi coffee to…
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Zipline through a jungle on Maui's North Shore - just off the Road to Hana! Enjoy 20% savings when you book online. Prices start from $89 per person.
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,029
- Royal Lahaina Paradise Plus Pkg: Daily breakfast, Luau, $50 food & beverage credit, rental car, & more! $400/nt
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5”x7” Portrait
- AirVentures Kauai: Call for our DAILY SPECIAL 1-866-646-7864
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- From $779 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Charter a private Hawaiian sailing canoe - $575 (up to 6)!
- Summit Maunakea, highest point in the Pacific, from $129!
- Handmade and all natural Hawaiian bath and body soaps
- Indulge in the award-winning Sunday Champagne Brunch on Maui
- Experience the Haleakala Bike n Zip Tour from $224.95!
- Experience the rainforest by kayak ($140.63 adult) BOOK NOW!
- Hyatt Place Waikiki-Free Breakfast & Wi-Fi. No Resort Free.