Shopping on Maui
Maui is an artist’s muse. Shopping on Maui, it follows, is sure to delight. Resort areas like Wailea and Kāʻanapali are a shopper’s haven. But be sure to check out the more artsy and eclectic shops in towns like Paʻia, Lahaina, and even Makawao.
Maui Ceramics presents ceramist Albert Molina who has been enjoying the “Island Life” on Maui for almost 40 years. Although based in Wailuku, HI on the island of Maui, his pieces are represented in galleries all over the Hawaiian Islands, nationally and internationally, including the Philippines, England, and Canada. These are the craft shows he…
- Volunteer your time and services and join in fun and impactful activities at low or no cost - a service of travel2change, a progressive non-profit.
- Nightly dinner specials @ Moose McGillycuddy's in Kihei, Maui - Tacolicious Tues, Burger Night Wed or Coconut Shrimp-fest on Thurs, available 4-10 pm.
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $395/nt
- From $26.74 - Whale watching on Maui's most comfortable, stable and spacious whale watching boats! BOOK NOW!
- Book rooms at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night
- Royal Lahaina Romance Pkg w/Dinner, luau, & more fr. $499/nt
- From $79 - Kona Whales-Guaranteed powerboat cruises
- Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Tour on Maui from $26.74 - BOOK NOW!
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Kauai Sea Tours takes you to remote beaches others cannot!
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- Be in the heart of Waikiki from $149/night!
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!