Shopping on Maui
Maui is an artist’s muse. Shopping on Maui, it follows, is sure to delight. Resort areas like Wailea and Kāʻanapali are a shopper’s haven. But be sure to check out the more artsy and eclectic shops in towns like Paʻia, Lahaina, and even Makawao.
Maui Ceramics presents ceramist Albert Molina who has been enjoying the “Island Life” on Maui for almost 40 years. Although based in Wailuku, HI on the island of Maui, his pieces are represented in galleries all over the Hawaiian Islands, nationally and internationally, including the Philippines, England, and Canada. These are the craft shows he…
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,289
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $919
- See why Hawaii Ocean Project is home to Maui's most booked tours for 35 years! BOOK NOW!
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai on the ferry! Explore the island, golf, snorkel and more! Book your activities and ferry trip! $30 each way (adults)
- Zipline with incredible ocean and West Maui Mountain views with Paradise Eco-Adventures. Adults $79.95, Children $59.95
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- 11-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,114 on Carnival Cruise Lines
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn breakfast, car, parking pkg from $259/nt
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Award-winning Chinese cuisine a in Chinatown ambiance.
- Zip, trek and rappel on the island’s ONLY canopy course!
- Use code SPORTFISH50 for $50 OFF a private fishing charter.
- Eggs 'n Things pancake mix and syrups available online!
- Book 7 nights or more & receive 10% off at Hotel Coral Reef
- Book rooms at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night