Shopping on Maui
Maui is an artist’s muse. Shopping on Maui, it follows, is sure to delight. Resort areas like Wailea and Kāʻanapali are a shopper’s haven. But be sure to check out the more artsy and eclectic shops in towns like Paʻia, Lahaina, and even Makawao.
Farmers Markets in Maui County
The Valley Isle’s local food movement is abundant and thriving, and we have our diligent and passionate farmers to thank. To support our local farms is to promote environmental sustainability and health. Savor island-fresh harvests, nourishing juices, all-natural preserves, delicious baked treats and much more at one of these farmers markets. CENTRAL MAUI Kumu Farms…
January is National Hot Tea Month! Enjoy an All...
It’s a beautiful thing to have come across a product…
Taste the Best of Hawaii Coffee from Top Hawaii...
Hawaii Coffee Company brings the best of Hawaiʻi coffee to…
- Find a great deal to Hawaii & experience the Aloha Spirit long before you reach your destination.
- $579+ Maui Vacations: 3 Nights with air. FREE car rental, kids stay FREE offers and more!
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- 2017 to-do-list: winter whale watch in Maui! Kaanapali Beach Hotel Whale Encounter package gets you all covered!
- Handmade and all natural Hawaiian bath and body soaps
- Sunshine on Sale: 4th NT free & daily breakfast buffet for 2
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Be in the heart of Waikiki from $149/night!
- Na Pali ocean raft adventure tours: Book online & save $10!
- From $968 - Big Island & Maui 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- 5th night free at Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach. From $191
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $840 Per Person
- RideTheRim unforgettable ATV adventure tour of Waipio Valley $159!!!
- Escape to Oahu's secret island beach & enjoy kayaking & more