Accommodations in Hawaii
Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Redesigned and re-engineered with culture at the forefront. Aloha and welcome to Hawaii’s Most Hawaiian Hotel. Located oceanfront on the golden sands of Kā‘anapali Beach near Black Rock on Maui’s pristine westside, Kā‘anapali Beach Hotel provides guests a true sense of place on Hawaii. Come learn about Hawaii from its cultural practitioners, who teach a…
Waikiki Shore: a Beachfront Gem Among Waikiki...
The Waikiki Shore stands out among other Waikiki condos because…
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Amenities All public areas non-smoking Barber/Beauty shop Cash machine/ATM Concierge…
- Island Roots Aloha Surf School offers Surfing Lessons The Hawaiian Way and SUP Classes for all ages. Board Rentals also available. 10% OFF Surfing or SUP Lessons and Equipment Rentals.
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Get up to 6 GPS audio tours for $29.99 with Shaka Guide! Tours available on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
- From $89 - Snorkel cruise on Oahu's stunning Ko Olina coast with Hawaii Nautical
- Kona Luxury Sail - Hawaii Nautical takes you on an unparalleled yacht to experience Kona's most bejeweled underwater treasures. $389 per person.
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- 10% OFF Surfing or SUP Lessons and Equipment Rentals.
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.
- From $1,389 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Souvenirs, clothes, Red Dirt shirts, buy 2 get 3rd item FREE
- $829 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- From $899 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau