Things To Do on Oahu
Hawaii’s island of Oahu, also known as the “gathering place,” perfectly fits its nickname, as its beauty and wealth of near endless activities attracts tourists from across the globe. From outdoor adventures to world class shopping and historical sites, we’ve “gathered” the top things to do in Oahu so that you won’t miss any of the magical moments this idyllic island affords.
When deciding what to do in Oahu, it’s always a good idea to start at the beginning—honoring Hawaii’s past by visiting its historical and cultural sites. Partake in the Polynesian Cultural Center’s authentic luau after visiting its Polynesian village exhibits, peruse the displays at Honolulu Museum of Art or Bishop Museum, or see how the Hawaiian royal family lived as you walk through the hallowed halls of Honolulu’s Iolani Palace.
For those who have served in the military, or who simply want to pay their respects for those who did, Pearl Harbor, including the USS Bowfin, USS Missouri and Arizona Memorial, is one of the best things to do in Oahu. Read more
No matter which Oahu island activity you choose, you can’t lose!
“Feel the Thrill” Makani is Hawaii’s most luxurious sailing adventure!
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
The most complete water sports company in Hawaii located near Kailua Beach
“E Noa” means freedom: freedom to enjoy the best tours on Oahu.
Exciting sight-seeing, dolphin watching (all year) and whale watching (Dec-Apr) along the west coast of O’ahu
- $1,079 & up - 6-Nt. Island Hopping Adventure in Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air
- Receive a free Exclusive Eggs 'n Things Coaster with any online order of $20 or more. Enter hawaii.com in the promo or discount code area
- PEARL HARBOR: Fly from Maui, Kauai or Big Island to Pearl Harbor to see two of the world's most famous battleships, Missouri and Arizona, from $429.99
- Private customized adventures on the magical Island of Oahu! Experience Hawaii, explore nature, discover happiness with Mahina Hawaii - BOOK NOW!
- From $59 - Whales Guaranteed from Hawaii Nautical: If you don't see whales on our "WHALE WATCH" trips (December - April), come back again for free!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Take on 9 ziplines, 5 sky bridges, and a rappel!
- Book a Full Day Adventure Retreat w/ Mahina Hawaii for $195!
- Free samples with every Bubble Shack Hawaii order!
- Big Island jet ski rentals $79 per half hour - BOOK NOW!
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- Free gift with purchase of beach & ocean souvenirs-SHOP NOW!
- Swim with Dolphins in Hawaii’s ocean. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn breakfast, car, parking pkg from $250/nt
Hawaii Shark Encounters Offer Up Close Experiences Off Of Haleiwa, Oahu
As the vessel Kainani throttled into neutral, 3 miles off…