Things To Do on Oahu
Hawaii’s island of Oahu, also known as the “gathering place,” perfectly fits its nickname, as its beauty and wealth of near endless activities attracts tourists from across the globe. From outdoor adventures to world class shopping and historical sites, we’ve “gathered” the top things to do in Oahu so that you won’t miss any of the magical moments this idyllic island affords.
When deciding what to do in Oahu, it’s always a good idea to start at the beginning—honoring Hawaii’s past by visiting its historical and cultural sites. Partake in the Polynesian Cultural Center’s authentic luau after visiting its Polynesian village exhibits, peruse the displays at Honolulu Museum of Art or Bishop Museum, or see how the Hawaiian royal family lived as you walk through the hallowed halls of Honolulu’s Iolani Palace.
For those who have served in the military, or who simply want to pay their respects for those who did, Pearl Harbor, including the USS Bowfin, USS Missouri and Arizona Memorial, is one of the best things to do in Oahu. Read more
No matter which Oahu island activity you choose, you can’t lose!
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
Dedicated to getting you the finest photos on your vacation.
Exciting sight-seeing, dolphin watching (all year) and whale watching (Dec-Apr) along the west coast of O’ahu
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $939. for 6 nights
- Visit Jurassic Valley at Kualoa where you can zipline over trees, ride a raptor, take a movie site tour and more! Book early as most tours sell out!
- Enjoy best rates at OHANA Waikiki Malia from $149/night! Best of all, it's a 5-minute walk to luxury shopping and premier dining.
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Jack’s Diving Locker (Kona) - Specialty Dives for ONLY $175!
- Private lanai in all rooms! BOOK NOW
- Book rooms at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Pearl Harbor Tours: Visit Hawaii's #1 attraction. Fr $49.99
- Relaxed Surf Luxury, Easy Booking and Access to our Lowest rates.
- Get 15% off paddle board lessons in Kailua w/ code "kailua"
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Feel the heat on our Kilauea Lava Hike starting from $179!
Hawaii Shark Encounters Offer Up Close Experiences Off Of Haleiwa, Oahu
As the vessel Kainani throttled into neutral, 3 miles off…