Things To Do on Oahu
Hawaii’s island of Oahu, also known as the “gathering place,” perfectly fits its nickname, as its beauty and wealth of near endless activities attracts tourists from across the globe. From outdoor adventures to world class shopping and historical sites, we’ve “gathered” the top things to do in Oahu so that you won’t miss any of the magical moments this idyllic island affords.
When deciding what to do in Oahu, it’s always a good idea to start at the beginning—honoring Hawaii’s past by visiting its historical and cultural sites. Partake in the Polynesian Cultural Center’s authentic luau after visiting its Polynesian village exhibits, peruse the displays at Honolulu Museum of Art or Bishop Museum, or see how the Hawaiian royal family lived as you walk through the hallowed halls of Honolulu’s Iolani Palace.
For those who have served in the military, or who simply want to pay their respects for those who did, Pearl Harbor, including the USS Bowfin, USS Missouri and Arizona Memorial, is one of the best things to do in Oahu. Read more
No matter which Oahu island activity you choose, you can’t lose!
Embodies the spirit of “Aloha”, living & treating each other with love and respect.
Spend a morning at the Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center & watch a film of the attack on Pearl Harbor at the Arizona Memorial
RT transportation from Waikiki, 3 premium drink coupons, a souvenir photo & VIP seating in the Royal Box for the Luau
Facial ritual detoxifies and purifies the skin from free-radicals and environmental stresses
Golf at 270 acres of sheer beauty that offers stunning views of the rain-carved Waianae Mountains.
Don't miss Hawaiis #1 attraction! A 8-hour must see deluxe tour visiting Oahus most historic landmarks
Take a narrated nature hike to ancient rock terraces and mountain pools to view a hidden 200 foot waterfall.
Dive in and snorkel with tropical fish and sea turtles in the warm and clear waters of Hawaii’s famed Waikiki Beach
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Porterhouse Steak ($109.95 for two): served tender, juicy, and sizzling at Wolfgang's Steakhouse in Waikiki
- Enjoy a family adventure at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Sun, sand, serenity. Yes, you're on your way to Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach, where there is always Complimentary Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi & No Resort Fee.
- From $943 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Night Trip Incl. Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Free samples with every Bubble Shack Hawaii order!
- Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages From $179 Per Room Night!
- Swim with Dolphins in Hawaii’s ocean. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- 4th Nt Free + Brkf for 2 at Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows.
- Only One Luxury 1-Bedroom Condo at Ka Malanai in Kailua Left
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- From $1,244 - Oahu, Kauai & Big Island 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Get special shipping discounts from Honolulu Cookie Co.
Hawaii Shark Encounters Offer Up Close Experiences Off Of Haleiwa, Oahu
As the vessel Kainani throttled into neutral, 3 miles off…