Things To Do on Oahu
Hawaii’s island of Oahu, also known as the “gathering place,” perfectly fits its nickname, as its beauty and wealth of near endless activities attracts tourists from across the globe. From outdoor adventures to world class shopping and historical sites, we’ve “gathered” the top things to do in Oahu so that you won’t miss any of the magical moments this idyllic island affords.
When deciding what to do in Oahu, it’s always a good idea to start at the beginning—honoring Hawaii’s past by visiting its historical and cultural sites. Partake in the Polynesian Cultural Center’s authentic luau after visiting its Polynesian village exhibits, peruse the displays at Honolulu Museum of Art or Bishop Museum, or see how the Hawaiian royal family lived as you walk through the hallowed halls of Honolulu’s Iolani Palace.
For those who have served in the military, or who simply want to pay their respects for those who did, Pearl Harbor, including the USS Bowfin, USS Missouri and Arizona Memorial, is one of the best things to do in Oahu. Read more
No matter which Oahu island activity you choose, you can’t lose!
The premier research institution of natural and cultural history in the Pacific
Amazing photos taking you to hidden locations only the locals know.
Book a shark tour and watch a school of sharks swimming with you.
Relax on the deck or snorkel with sea turtles on the Holokai Catamaran.
“E Noa” means freedom: freedom to enjoy the best tours on Oahu.
- Bikeadelic - Home of Waikiki's 5 Best Rides! Reserve Online: $7/hr or $35 for a day/24hrs
- $915+: The Royal Hawaiian: 3 Nights with air. Includes FREE breakfast, kids stay FREE PLUS FREE double upgrade car rental offers!
- Visit Oahu, Kauai & Maui: 6-Nt. Island Hopping Adventure w/Air from $1,069
- From $79 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- The Kohala Coast is THE spot for whale watching-BOOK NOW $85
- In-house guests: Voyagers of the Pacific Luau show fr $72
- Ride to Diamond Head on easy scenic riding bike lanes $7/hr!
- 20% off our Best Available Rates - Coconut Waikiki Hotel!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Royal Lahaina Package: luau, dinner cruise, & more! $369/nt
- Ride to Diamond Head on scenic easy riding bike lanes $7/hr!
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $840 Per Person
- Savings of 10%! Book early for Polynesian Cultural Center
- 100% Kona Coffee from the uplands of Hawaii Island
Hawaii Shark Encounters Offer Up Close Experiences Off Of Haleiwa, Oahu
As the vessel Kainani throttled into neutral, 3 miles off…