Things To Do on Oahu
Hawaii’s island of Oahu, also known as the “gathering place,” perfectly fits its nickname, as its beauty and wealth of near endless activities attracts tourists from across the globe. From outdoor adventures to world class shopping and historical sites, we’ve “gathered” the top things to do in Oahu so that you won’t miss any of the magical moments this idyllic island affords.
When deciding what to do in Oahu, it’s always a good idea to start at the beginning—honoring Hawaii’s past by visiting its historical and cultural sites. Partake in the Polynesian Cultural Center’s authentic luau after visiting its Polynesian village exhibits, peruse the displays at Honolulu Museum of Art or Bishop Museum, or see how the Hawaiian royal family lived as you walk through the hallowed halls of Honolulu’s Iolani Palace.
For those who have served in the military, or who simply want to pay their respects for those who did, Pearl Harbor, including the USS Bowfin, USS Missouri and Arizona Memorial, is one of the best things to do in Oahu. Read more
No matter which Oahu island activity you choose, you can’t lose!
Facial ritual detoxifies and purifies the skin from free-radicals and environmental stresses
With the most spectacular Hawaiian sunset as a backdrop, our award-winning performers will entertain and amaze you
Aquatic safari takes you to a snorkel at two of our top fish and sea turtle sites
This grand adventure continues on past Sacred Falls, over the Polynesian Cultural Center
Stops/Sites include Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Blowhole, Sandy beach, and the Pali Lookout
Travel in comfort to Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial, Punchbowl National Cemetery, and downtown Historic Honolulu
Relax, unwind and re-energize. The body is scrubbed using a personalized, refreshing aromatherapy body wash & natural exfoliating olive grains
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Fresh sushi made to order, a nice selection of fully cooked dishes, and a fun dining experience for the kids - all under one roof at Genki Sushi.
- Try our current specials - Sizzling Seafood in Honey Bagoong Sauce and Sinigang Beef (Tamarind Based Soup)
- Enjoy a family adventure at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Make the most of vacation days with Sunshine on Sale at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach. Every 4th night is free and daily breakfast buffet for 2.
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Save 10% on Kohala Zipline tours before 11:00 a.m.!
- Save $40 Daily, when you Pre-purchase at Royal Kona Resort
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Book rooms at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Hyatt Place Waikiki-Free Breakfast & Wi-Fi. No Resort Free.
- Enjoy Suites from $208 at Paradise Bay Resort on Oahu
- Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
Hawaii Shark Encounters Offer Up Close Experiences Off Of Haleiwa, Oahu
As the vessel Kainani throttled into neutral, 3 miles off…