Things To Do on Oahu
Hawaii’s island of Oahu, also known as the “gathering place,” perfectly fits its nickname, as its beauty and wealth of near endless activities attracts tourists from across the globe. From outdoor adventures to world class shopping and historical sites, we’ve “gathered” the top things to do in Oahu so that you won’t miss any of the magical moments this idyllic island affords.
When deciding what to do in Oahu, it’s always a good idea to start at the beginning—honoring Hawaii’s past by visiting its historical and cultural sites. Partake in the Polynesian Cultural Center’s authentic luau after visiting its Polynesian village exhibits, peruse the displays at Honolulu Museum of Art or Bishop Museum, or see how the Hawaiian royal family lived as you walk through the hallowed halls of Honolulu’s Iolani Palace.
For those who have served in the military, or who simply want to pay their respects for those who did, Pearl Harbor, including the USS Bowfin, USS Missouri and Arizona Memorial, is one of the best things to do in Oahu. Read more
No matter which Oahu island activity you choose, you can’t lose!
We will head from Waikiki about 3 miles into a residential area called Makiki where we will enter a park.
From Waikiki, our professional nature guide will shuttle you by van to a tropical rain forest high above Honolulu.
Stops/Sites include Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Blowhole, Sandy beach, and the Pali Lookout
Tailored to your specific needs and enhanced with our signature Westin White Tea
- Spacious apartment-style accommodations & stunning views of Diamond Head. Enjoy our best rates starting at $169/night at Waikiki Shore by Outrigger!
- Sun, sand, serenity. Yes, you're on your way to Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach, where there is always Complimentary Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi & No Resort Fee.
- Receive a free Exclusive Eggs 'n Things Coaster with any online order of $20 or more. Enter hawaii.com in the promo or discount code area
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Join the KonaRed® e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about the Hawaiian Coffeeberry® superfruit!
- Swim with Dolphins in Hawaii’s ocean. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- 10% OFF KonaRed® Hawaiian Coffeeberry® products: code OHANA
- 8 World-class, dual ziplines at CLIMB Works Keana Farms
- 5th night free at Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach. From $168
- Snorkel & Dolphin Adventure from Kona $132 Adults, $88 Kids
- BOOK NOW-Kona Historical Dinner Cruise $128 Adults, $88 Kids
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- $19.99 Aloha Hat from Body Glove - CLICK TO SEE COLORS!
- Whale Watch Tours off of Kona $98 Adults, $78 Children!
- Save $40 Daily, when you Pre-purchase at Royal Kona Resort
Hawaii Shark Encounters Offer Up Close Experiences Off Of Haleiwa, Oahu
As the vessel Kainani throttled into neutral, 3 miles off…