Things To Do on Oahu
Hawaii’s island of Oahu, also known as the “gathering place,” perfectly fits its nickname, as its beauty and wealth of near endless activities attracts tourists from across the globe. From outdoor adventures to world class shopping and historical sites, we’ve “gathered” the top things to do in Oahu so that you won’t miss any of the magical moments this idyllic island affords.
When deciding what to do in Oahu, it’s always a good idea to start at the beginning—honoring Hawaii’s past by visiting its historical and cultural sites. Partake in the Polynesian Cultural Center’s authentic luau after visiting its Polynesian village exhibits, peruse the displays at Honolulu Museum of Art or Bishop Museum, or see how the Hawaiian royal family lived as you walk through the hallowed halls of Honolulu’s Iolani Palace.
For those who have served in the military, or who simply want to pay their respects for those who did, Pearl Harbor, including the USS Bowfin, USS Missouri and Arizona Memorial, is one of the best things to do in Oahu. Read more
No matter which Oahu island activity you choose, you can’t lose!
This shop till you drop experience begins with an open-air trolley ride.
Stops/Sites include Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Blowhole, Sandy beach, and the Pali Lookout
Exciting sight-seeing, dolphin watching (all year) and whale watching (Dec-Apr) along the west coast of O’ahu
Where all the dreams of a tropical paradise, and beautiful people come true
Visit Oahu’s top two attractions, Pearl Harbor & Polynesian Cultural Center, in one incredible day
Makani is Hawaii’s most luxurious sailing adventure!
Sail off the coast of Oahu and enjoy awesome views of Waikiki, Diamond Head and much more
- AAA and AARP Members save the most at Marina Tower Waikiki
- Web Direct Exclusive: Book your 2017 vacation to Oahu & save up to 45%, includes Breakfast Buffet for 2! Limited Time Offer at Waikiki Resort Hotel
- From $1,313 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Night Self-Drive w/Air, Car Rental, Flight Transfer, Hotels & Taxes
- Breakfast Package from $225/night: Standard room & full breakfast for 2 at Kani Ka Pila Grille at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Discover naturally beautiful Big Island from only $139/night
- Stay at Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger on the Big Island!
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- $50+: Best Theatrical Luau Show on Kauai: Luau Kalamaku
- From $963 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Oahu Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- 4th Nt Free + Brkf for 2 at Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Free Combat Flight Simulator at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
Hawaii Shark Encounters Offer Up Close Experiences Off Of Haleiwa, Oahu
As the vessel Kainani throttled into neutral, 3 miles off…