Things To Do on Oahu
Hawaii’s island of Oahu, also known as the “gathering place,” perfectly fits its nickname, as its beauty and wealth of near endless activities attracts tourists from across the globe. From outdoor adventures to world class shopping and historical sites, we’ve “gathered” the top things to do in Oahu so that you won’t miss any of the magical moments this idyllic island affords.
When deciding what to do in Oahu, it’s always a good idea to start at the beginning—honoring Hawaii’s past by visiting its historical and cultural sites. Partake in the Polynesian Cultural Center’s authentic luau after visiting its Polynesian village exhibits, peruse the displays at Honolulu Museum of Art or Bishop Museum, or see how the Hawaiian royal family lived as you walk through the hallowed halls of Honolulu’s Iolani Palace.
For those who have served in the military, or who simply want to pay their respects for those who did, Pearl Harbor, including the USS Bowfin, USS Missouri and Arizona Memorial, is one of the best things to do in Oahu. Read more
No matter which Oahu island activity you choose, you can’t lose!
Featuring Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial, & Historic Honolulu City Tour
Live Hawaiian music set the festive mood of the evening
The young and young-at heart will be entertained by island folklore and history
Stops/Sites include Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Blowhole, Sandy beach, and the Pali Lookout
Makani is Hawaii’s most luxurious sailing adventure!
Experience the USS Arizona Memorial, one of Pearl Harbor’s most emotional, memorable sites
More than 25 slides and attractions, ideal for families and thrill seekers
Enjoy super premium beverages with after dinner drink cart service and dance to live Jazz favorites
- Visit Fendu Boulangerie while enjoying the breath taking views of Manoa Valley. Fendu Boulangerie specializes in bread & pastries - made fresh daily.
- Take a 7-minute stroll to world famous Waikiki Beach. Enjoy best rates at OHANA Waikiki East from only $149/night.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Join the KonaRed® e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about the Hawaiian Coffeeberry® superfruit!
- Enjoy best rates at OHANA Waikiki Malia from $149/night! Best of all, it's a 5-minute walk to luxury shopping and premier dining.
- From $946 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Kauai Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- Stay at centrally located Ala Moana Hotel from $179/night!
- Panoramic post card views from the Marina Tower Waikiki
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- From $1,101 - 6 Nts. Oahu, Kauai & Maui Island Hopping w/Air
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- Only minutes from the iconic Napali Coastline!
- $104+ Award-Winning Hawaiian Luau Show w/ Lavish Feast on Kauai
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Find a great deal to Hawaii, book now!
Hawaii Shark Encounters Offer Up Close Experiences Off Of Haleiwa, Oahu
As the vessel Kainani throttled into neutral, 3 miles off…