Things To Do on Oahu
Hawaii’s island of Oahu, also known as the “gathering place,” perfectly fits its nickname, as its beauty and wealth of near endless activities attracts tourists from across the globe. From outdoor adventures to world class shopping and historical sites, we’ve “gathered” the top things to do in Oahu so that you won’t miss any of the magical moments this idyllic island affords.
When deciding what to do in Oahu, it’s always a good idea to start at the beginning—honoring Hawaii’s past by visiting its historical and cultural sites. Partake in the Polynesian Cultural Center’s authentic luau after visiting its Polynesian village exhibits, peruse the displays at Honolulu Museum of Art or Bishop Museum, or see how the Hawaiian royal family lived as you walk through the hallowed halls of Honolulu’s Iolani Palace.
For those who have served in the military, or who simply want to pay their respects for those who did, Pearl Harbor, including the USS Bowfin, USS Missouri and Arizona Memorial, is one of the best things to do in Oahu. Read more
No matter which Oahu island activity you choose, you can’t lose!
Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau that recaptures the “Spirit of Old Hawaii”
Amazing photos taking you to hidden locations only the locals know.
Pearl Harbor Tours offers deals to Hawaii’s most celebrated historical destination.
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
- $939 & up - 6-Night Big Island & Oahu Package w/Air & Hotel Accommodations
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $899
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Best Price Guarantee, Low Price Assurance, No Booking Fees & Weekly Cruise Deals. Book Now!
- Save $45! Pre-buy breakfast, car & parking at Royal Kona
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Royal Kona Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise, breakfast! $310/nt
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure Pkg, from $899. See Oahu & Maui
- 7 Night Hawaii Cruises on Norwegian Cruise Line, from $999! EXCLUSIVE - Up to $1,000 to Spend Onboard, FREE Gratuities, & 10% Off Shore Excursions!
- $25 Waikiki Catamaran Early Bird Special - BOOK NOW!
- 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure; fr $879. See Big Island & Oahu
- Stay at Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger on the Big Island!
Hawaii Shark Encounters Offer Up Close Experiences Off Of Haleiwa, Oahu
As the vessel Kainani throttled into neutral, 3 miles off…