- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Don’t let the beauty fool you though. You might find the play challenging due to the ever-blowing trade winds, especially on beachfront courses, but to make up for it, the fairways are pretty forgiving. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $325/nt
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $129.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $429.99.
- Kō Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum is made from heirloom sugar cane varieties and distilled in Kunia, Hawaii. Elegant bottles start at $35 each.
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show from $108 per person
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- NEW! Exclusive, in-depth volcano and lava tube experience!
- $290/nt - Unrivaled ocean views @ Alohilani Resort, Waikiki!
- BAKER'S DOZEN SPECIAL from Hamakua Mac Nut Company-SHOP NOW!
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!
- Handmade and all natural Hawaiian bath and body soaps
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Get $15 off the Napali Coast tour + forbidden island snorkel