Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Don’t let the beauty fool you though. You might find the play challenging due to the ever-blowing trade winds, especially on beachfront courses, but to make up for it, the fairways are pretty forgiving. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- 20% off our Best Available Rates, complimentary WiFi, and NO resort fee when you book direct with Shoreline Hotel Waikiki!
- From 50% off per night: Get away and relax at this Kapaa hideaway with breezy beach accommodations at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- Reserve your Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March) with Kauai sea Tours and Save $10 off each ticket
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Starting at $80, Find All The Things To Do & See with Your Family at Polynesian Cultural Center
- Join the A-List to Save 10% + More at Aqua Hotels & Resorts.
- Frm $179/nt: Find comfort at Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger
- Enjoy The Kapalua Villas Maui from 56% off!
- Stay at Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger on the Big Island!
- 20% off our Best Available Rates - Shoreline Waikiki Hotel!
- $80 Family Fun & Adventure at Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Book rooms at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night
- Discover naturally beautiful Big Island from only $139/night
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali