- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Don’t let the beauty fool you though. You might find the play challenging due to the ever-blowing trade winds, especially on beachfront courses, but to make up for it, the fairways are pretty forgiving. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- Take a guided tour of Lanai from the comfort of an air-conditioned 4x4 safari-style vehicle! Half Day tour ($180.96) includes ferry ride to Lanai.
- Enjoy rooms from 41% off at Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger. Relax in a palm-fringed setting at Napili Bay with plenty of dining options close by.
- Grand Naniloa Hotel: Embrace Hawaiian culture. Get lost in the melody. Authentic hula experiences every Monday evening.
- FREE BREAKFAST! Buy one, get one at Moose McGillycuddy's in Kihei, Maui! Purchase entree+2 drinks, get 2nd entree free, 7:30-10:30am for dine-in only.
- Thar she blows! Book your Whale Encounter package now and enjoy your Whale Watch Trip.
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Reduced Rates from $215/nt
- Popular Pearl Harbors from $89.99 - BOOK NOW!
- NEW! Exclusive, in-depth volcano and lava tube experience!
- From $149/night: Local hospitality at OHANA Waikiki East.
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Sunset dinner cruise on Maui from $96.40 - BOOK NOW!
- Hawaii timeshare owners enjoy the most benefits! See how!
- From $1,629 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Get a Baker's Dozen from Hamakua Mac Nut Company! SHOP NOW!
- From $200: Napali Coast tour + forbidden island snorkel