Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Don’t let the beauty fool you though. You might find the play challenging due to the ever-blowing trade winds, especially on beachfront courses, but to make up for it, the fairways are pretty forgiving. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- Enjoy rooms from 41% off at Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger. Relax in a palm-fringed setting at Napili Bay with plenty of dining options close by.
- Kaanapali Signature Wedding Package: includes 4-night ocean front accommodations, your own personal wedding specialist, ocean-front ceremony & more!
- Fly through Kauai’s longest zipline course featuring 8 different lines - $139 per person for up to 12 guests.
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $199
- Find a great deal to Hawaii & experience the Aloha Spirit long before you reach your destination.
- Seniors save 10% at Trump International Hotel Waikiki!
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- From $968 - Big Island & Maui 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Book rooms at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night
- From $59 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Save 10% Off Early Bookings At Polynesian Cultural Center
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- 20% off our Best Available Rates - Shoreline Waikiki Hotel!
- Stay at centrally located Ala Moana Hotel from $179/night!