- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Don’t let the beauty fool you though. You might find the play challenging due to the ever-blowing trade winds, especially on beachfront courses, but to make up for it, the fairways are pretty forgiving. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- Zipline with incredible ocean and West Maui Mountain views with Paradise Eco-Adventures. Adults $79.95, Children $59.95
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum is made from heirloom sugar cane varieties and distilled in Kunia, Hawaii. Elegant bottles start at $35 each.
- Don’t miss the boat - Save $10 and see Dolphins (Whales Dec-March) with Kauai Sea Tours
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - choose from spacious oceanfront estates, fully-equipped private homes and more - BOOK NOW!
- No experience necessary! Intro Scuba Diving $149!
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- 8 World-class, dual ziplines at CLIMB Works Keana Farms
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai!
- Visit Maui Ocean Center! Passes start at $29.95 per adult
- 13-Day Ultimate Hawaii 4 Island tour from $1,899! SAVE $900 per couple!
- Try our new Paddle Board Rentals by the hour $25!
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount