Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Don’t let the beauty fool you though. You might find the play challenging due to the ever-blowing trade winds, especially on beachfront courses, but to make up for it, the fairways are pretty forgiving. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- From $1,269 - 6-Night Oahu, Kauai & Big Island Vacation w/Air, Flight Transfers, Hotels & Breakfast
- Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean with Paradise Helicopters! Prices start at $179 per person.
- “Kauai Exclusive Vacation Rentals – Island-Wide Luxury From Poipu to Princeville including Waipouli Beach Resort. From $120 Per Night.”
- Make it a group adventure and fly through Kauai's longest zipline - $139pp for up to 12 guests.
- Little Village Noodle House - Award winning Chinese cuisine! Traditional Chinese flavors with a local twist. Appetizers from $3.95.
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things
- From $1,165 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt. Self-Drive w/Air
- Save 15% on your intimate wedding at Paradise Bay Resort
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Escape to Maui from only $135/night!
- From $205/night: Stay at condos on Kauai.
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Stay at Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger on the Big Island!
- Swim in Poipu Beach on Kauai! Book rooms from $169/night!
- Treat Mom to a Mother's Day Charm, starting at $60