- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Don’t let the beauty fool you though. You might find the play challenging due to the ever-blowing trade winds, especially on beachfront courses, but to make up for it, the fairways are pretty forgiving. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- See more than one island with Mokulele Airlines! Island hopping adventure awaits - BOOK NOW!
- Adventure Starts Here! Soar high through the canopy with Northshore Zipline on Maui - BOOK NOW from $99 per person! Young @ Heart (16 & under) $49.
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Save when you book this combo from Ko Olina Ocean Adventures and Paradise Cove Luau starting at $215 per adult.
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals starting from $89/night! Rentals range in size from studios to 5 bedroom homes, economy to luxury. BOOK NOW!
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- Hike Oahu’s Ancient Volcanoes from $144!
- Get 15% off paddle board lessons in Kailua w/ code
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- A circle-island Oahu tour is only $118 with Island and You!
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!
- Save 10% on Maui Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel tour
- Special online rates for Voyagers of the Pacific: $78 pp
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- 15% Off kayak rentals from Kailua Beach Adventures