- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Plan your vacation and golf game in advance by booking a tee time online. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- The Longest Happy Hour on Maui 2-6pm daily! 15% Off Appetizers
- Cool off with Matsumoto's Shave Ice. Choose your own flavors and add ice cream or condensed milk for a sweet treat!
- North Shore Macadamia Nut Company: Mac nuts and coffees free to sample! Visit our 2 acre sale site and garden at the North Shore end of Haleiwa town
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Dine on imported Italian cheeses and hand-cut meats paired with Italian and Domestic wine selections. Make your reservation at IL Lupino
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- Ali'i Kayaks – the best way to explore Wailua River
- The Suite Escape: Receive 4th Night FREE at Trump Waikiki
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- Experience all of Oahu on an Island and You tour! $10 off with code HIDEAL
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Kauai Sea Tours takes you to remote beaches others cannot!
- Take an Unforgettable Dolphin Tour in Oahu with Dolphin Excursions
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)