- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Plan your vacation and golf game in advance by booking a tee time online. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- Waikiki Escape: Save up to 20% discount off ultra-luxurious and residential-style rooms and suites when you stay 3 or more nights.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Explore native wildlife along with thousands of rare and endangered flowers and more at Hawaii Tropical Botanical Gardens.
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- Steps away from world famous Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel - Stay here!
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo!
- Plan for your 2021 Maui Vacation
- From $769 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels