- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Plan your vacation and golf game in advance by booking a tee time online. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- View planets & deep-sky objects of the Milky Way like nebulae, star clusters & the galaxies beyond from atop Haleakala w/ Maui Stargazing! $180/person
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Come catch tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms for only $15! Food truck is available every day for cooking your fresh catch!
- Enjoy some Hawaii regional Cuisine with your friends and family at award-winning Tiki Terrace Restaurant
- Mike's Huli Chicken: Treat yourself to Hawaii's best Huli chicken!
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki!
- Stay in a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom villa starting at $389/night
- The Suite Escape: Receive 4th Night FREE at Trump Waikiki
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Enjoy Hawaiian cuisine made with ingredients produced locally
- Visit Today! Unique tropical nature preserve and sanctuary
- Sunday Night Trivia at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM!
- Book your Sunset Cocktail Cruise with Majestic by Atlantis Cruises