- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Don’t let the beauty fool you though. You might find the play challenging due to the ever-blowing trade winds, especially on beachfront courses, but to make up for it, the fairways are pretty forgiving. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $139/nt
- Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean with Paradise Helicopters! Prices start at $189 per person.
- Dine on imported Italian cheeses and hand-cut meats paired with Italian and Domestic wine selections. Make your reservation at Il Lupino
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Waikiki Escape: Save up to 35% discount off ultra-luxurious and residential-style rooms and suites when you stay 3 or more nights.
- Count On Us For The Paradise Wedding Your Love Deserves
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum from heirloom sugar cane - $35
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! Book Now
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 35% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Tour Tropical Cacao Farm & Taste Tree-to-Bar Chocolate!
- Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages From $209 Per Room Night!