- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Don’t let the beauty fool you though. You might find the play challenging due to the ever-blowing trade winds, especially on beachfront courses, but to make up for it, the fairways are pretty forgiving. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- Come Try Our New Dinner Menu! Makai Fry / Big Island Tap Burger / OPulehu Ribeye Steak & more….
- Looking to learn about sustainable gardening? Waiahole Nursery Garden offers tours, aquaponic seminars and vocational training programs.
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $929 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Don’t miss the boat - Save $10 and see Dolphins (Whales Dec-March) with Kauai Sea Tours
- Paddle a canoe for your upcoming Maui trip
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Enjoy Suites from $216 at Paradise Bay Resort on Oahu
- Zip, trek and rappel on the island’s ONLY canopy course!
- Save up to 25% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Refuge Eco-Tour: Land at a secluded botanical preserve!
- Stay in a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom villa starting at $389/night
- From $689 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels