Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Don’t let the beauty fool you though. You might find the play challenging due to the ever-blowing trade winds, especially on beachfront courses, but to make up for it, the fairways are pretty forgiving. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Visit Whalers General Store in Lahaina, Kihei and Wailea! Experience the essence of old Hawaii with a contemporary twist. Click to find a location.
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Scuba Dive from $135 - Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs.
- Kayak through century old, handmade waterways that meander through a beautiful rainforest with Flumin' Kohala ($140.63 adult, $78.13 child) - BOOK NOW
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things
- Book rooms at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- Magical setting at Kanaloa at Kona by Outrigger from $129/nt
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Roberts Hawaii’s #1 Tour Company – Save up to 15% Online
- The Equus Hotel: Waikiki's favorite boutique hotel - Save 10%
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- Save $439 w/Sunny Side Up: 4-Nt + dining, activites & more!