- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Don’t let the beauty fool you though. You might find the play challenging due to the ever-blowing trade winds, especially on beachfront courses, but to make up for it, the fairways are pretty forgiving. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,049
- Surfers at all levels of experience can find the right board to maximize their surfing experience at Surfboard Factory Hawaii
- Start your water adventures with waterboys at Hale Huaka‘i in Kā‘anapali Beach Hotel - Wa‘a tour, Snorkeling tour & SUP lesson
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - choose from spacious oceanfront estates, fully-equipped private homes and more - BOOK NOW!
- Hawaiian Regional Cuisine - Award-winning Restaurant on Kaanapali, Maui
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Tour Tropical Cacao Farm & Taste Tree-to-Bar Chocolate!
- Get Best Prices For Our Spectacular Beachside Maui Luau
- Tropical Hawaiian Tours: Oahu Circle Island Tour - $100/person
- Buy our Ali‘i Lu‘au Package and save over $50! Book today!
- Royal Kona Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car & parking! $299/nt
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise & more! $410/nt