Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Don’t let the beauty fool you though. You might find the play challenging due to the ever-blowing trade winds, especially on beachfront courses, but to make up for it, the fairways are pretty forgiving. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard Treasure Seeker, the 83 foot Spanish galleon, for pirate's cruise of Waikiki from $42!
- Enjoy an Authentic Island Experience at Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages-Recently Renovated Nostalgic Charm, Truly Unique. From Only $199/Night!
- Kilauea Lighthouse, Hanalei Bay, Napali Coast to the north and Wailua River, and Waimea Canyon heading south. Book now from $205/night!
- Swim with dolphins, Hawaiian sea turtles (honu), and other beautiful marine life in their natural habitat. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- Enjoy a family adventure at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Waikiki Escape - 35% off ultra-luxurious accommodations!
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Ko Hana Distillery - $25
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 7 Night Norwegian Cruise from $999
- Best Price Guarantee, No Booking Fees & Weekly Cruise Deals.
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special Reduced Rate fr $135/nt
- Get 20% off a Waikiki sunset cruise with Oahu Catamarans!
- Save 20%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- Volunteer for fun & impactful activities with travel2change!
- See what's new in Waikiki - Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach!
- Sunshine on Sale: 4th NT free & daily breakfast buffet for 2