- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Don’t let the beauty fool you though. You might find the play challenging due to the ever-blowing trade winds, especially on beachfront courses, but to make up for it, the fairways are pretty forgiving. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- Breakfast Package from $229/night: Standard room & full breakfast for 2 at Kani Ka Pila Grille at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
- 6-night Big Island & Kauai island-hopping adventure, starting from $919
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum is made from heirloom sugar cane varieties and distilled in Kunia, Hawaii. Elegant bottles start at $35 each.
- From $96.40 - Guided snorkel and dolphin tour on Maui's most comfortable, stable and spacious boats! BOOK NOW!
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- From $114 - Napali Sunset Tour with Holo Holo Charters!
- An alternative exchange program for Hawaii timeshare owners!
- Maui Ceramics: Hand-sculpted, one-of-a-kind art pieces $245+
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- From $939 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- Use code DIVE15 for $15 OFF a 2 Tank SCUBA Dive.
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Ko Hana Distillery - $25
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $108 pp
- SHOP orthotic footwear at Island Feet!