Hawaii: A Premier Golf Destination
Golf With a View
From the great weather year-round to the spectacular views from the courses, it’s no wonder that Hawaii invites thousands of golfing visitors every year. Golf courses here cater to the serious enthusiasts, recreational players, and even those who like to watch the professionals do their thing. Hawaii offers the whole spectrum: from luxury golf resorts to the most played public course in the entire world. Don’t let the beauty fool you though. You might find the play challenging due to the ever-blowing trade winds, especially on beachfront courses, but to make up for it, the fairways are pretty forgiving. The islands also play host to the prestigious Sony Open, Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua, Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, and the LPGA Lotte Championship.
Courses & Tips
Big Island Golf Courses
Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs.
Kauai Golf Courses
Golfers may think they are in heaven when they step foot on one of Kauai's courses.
A Hawaii Golf Primer: Things To Know Before You Go
Golf is golf is golf the world around, right? Or so you might assume...
- Cool off this summer with Matsumoto's Shave Ice. Choose your own flavors and add ice cream or condensed milk for a sweet treat!
- Swim with dolphins, Hawaiian sea turtles (honu), and other beautiful marine life in their natural habitat. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- $49.99 Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour - Experience the highlights of the #1 attraction on Oahu and see many other Honolulu landmarks. BOOK NOW!
- Get ready to Pack for Paradise with great rates on Hawaiian vacations including: 3 nights with air starting at $605!
- Visit Oahu, Kauai & Big Island for 6-Nights w/Air & Hotels from $1,072
- BOOK NOW - Kohala Divers 1 Tank Night Dive - $139 per person
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn breakfast, car, parking pkg from $250/nt
- 35% off the only Forbes Five-Star Hotel on Oahu - BOOK NOW
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Relax at Kohala Coast Vacation Rentals by Outrigger!
- BOOK NOW - Kohala Divers 2 Tank Afternoon/Night Drive - $159
- Free Combat Flight Simulator at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Free samples with every Bubble Shack Hawaii order!
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $98pp