Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
Pure cane rums made from heirloom variety Polynesian sugar cane
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
Roberts Hawaii – Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you will be swept off…
Whale Watching with Pacific Whale Foundation
Humpback whales, like all migrating animals, never change their travel…
Mauna Kea: Stargaze from the Sacred White-Capped Mountain
Mauna Kea: Astronomers from around the world explore the universe…
- Save $20 Daily! Pre-purchase breakfast, car, and parking at Royal Kona Resort
- Pearl Harbor + Oahu self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island from $329.99. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
- Enjoy The Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $210
- Spacious apartment-style accommodations & stunning views of Diamond Head. Enjoy our best rates starting at $169/night at Waikiki Shore by Outrigger!
- Cool off with Matsumoto's Shave Ice. Choose your own flavors and add ice cream or condensed milk for a sweet treat!
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Reduced Rates from $195/nt
- Test your skills and wits at Room With a Clue! Learn more.
- See the tallest sea cliffs in the world for $169 per person!
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- 10% OFF KonaRed® Hawaiian Coffeeberry® products: code OHANA
- Room specials from 33% off at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Waikiki Escape - 35% off ultra-luxurious accommodations!
- Explore Waipio Valley on the Big Island by ATV: $169!
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.