- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 3 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet!
Experience the underwater wonderland of scenic Hanauma Bay, the most popular snorkel place.
Whale watch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Adult $44, Child $25
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
- Shop Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen. Save 15% with code HAWAII15
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- From $89 - World class scuba diving on the Ko Olina Coast with Hawaii Nauticalina Coast
- Island Roots Aloha Surf School offers Surfing Lessons The Hawaiian Way and SUP Classes for all ages. Board Rentals also available. 10% OFF Surfing or SUP Lessons and Equipment Rentals.
- Island-hopping 6-night adventure, Maui and Kauai, from $999
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- $969 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- From $1,279 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- From $89 - West Oahu Scuba with Hawaii Nautical