- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
See recent volcanic activity on Hawaii Island or the tallest sea cliffs in the world of Molokai.
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
Polynesian Cultural Center
Located on O‘ahu’s beautiful North Shore, the Polynesian Cultural Center…
Roberts Hawaii – Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you will be swept off…
Whale Watching with Pacific Whale Foundation
Humpback whales, like all migrating animals, never change their travel…
Cruise the Na Pali Coast with Kauai Sea Tours
Explore the majestic Na Pali coast with Kauai Sea Tours…
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Regardless of price, every ukulele we sell goes through a process to meet our stringent requirements. Visit our new location at SALT at Our Kaka‘ako.
- Toa Luau - Hawaii's Most Authentic Luau - Get SAME-DAY entrance to Waimea Valley with your ticket purchase! Package prices start at $98.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- HAWAII SCUBA DIVING! Explore the coast of Oahu with dives on wrecks, reefs, and even discover the ocean at night! Rates as low as $149!
- Book The Paradise Wedding You Deserve Anywhere in Hawaii
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Royal Kona Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car & parking! $299/nt
- The Ukulele Site: 2nd Location now open at SALT At Our Kaka‘ako
- Zip, trek and rappel on the island’s ONLY canopy course!
- Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical mini golf!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- SHOP orthotic footwear at Island Feet!
- Eat local, feel local with Island and You tours for $118!
- Enjoy Suites from $216 at Paradise Bay Resort on Oahu