- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
Polynesian Cultural Center
Polynesian Cultural Center is temporarily closed until further notice Click…
Whale Watching with Pacific Whale Foundation
Humpback whales, like all migrating animals, never change their travel…
Zipline at Princeville Ranch Adventures
Harness up. Clip in. Get your adrenaline pumping with thrilling…
Hawaii Tropical Botanical Gardens
Discover an unexpected paradise in this lush tropical bioreserve and…
- Waikiki Escape: Save up to 20% discount off ultra-luxurious and residential-style rooms and suites when you stay 3 or more nights.
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Big Island & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, starting from $939
- Cool off with Matsumoto's Shave Ice. Choose your own flavors and add ice cream or condensed milk for a sweet treat!
- Grab your favorite plate lunch at any Rainbow Drive-in locations! Don't forget to add a slush float!
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- Plan for your 2021 Maui Vacation
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- From $1,089 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.
- Must Try Snacks. Hand Picked by "It's A Hawaii Thing" Hosts.
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!