- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
Safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c vehicle & ferry passage from Maui!
The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
Whale Watching with Pacific Whale Foundation
Humpback whales, like all migrating animals, never change their travel…
Cruise the Na Pali Coast with Kauai Sea Tours
Explore the majestic Na Pali coast with Kauai Sea Tours…
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu. Try the Ginger Dressing or Katsu Sauce! Sign up for the Basic Annual Subscription and get a discount on your orders
- Book online & Save $10 with "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour at Blue Dolphin Charters.
- Cool off with Matsumoto's Shave Ice. Choose your own flavors and add ice cream or condensed milk for a sweet treat!
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $709. for 6 nights
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- From $1,159 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki!
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- Adventure Starts Here! Northshore Zipline Maui - $119/person
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!
- WAIKIKI ESCAPE Save up to 20% when you stay 3 or more nights
- Experience Scuba diving with Trident Adventures from $129. Book now!
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee