- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
Capture memories that last a lifetime. Get 10% off family photos with promo code: HAWAII
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
Polynesian Cultural Center
Located on O‘ahu’s beautiful North Shore, the Polynesian Cultural Center…
Roberts Hawaii – Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you will be swept off…
Whale Watching with Pacific Whale Foundation
Humpback whales, like all migrating animals, never change their travel…
Cruise the Na Pali Coast with Kauai Sea Tours
Explore the majestic Na Pali coast with Kauai Sea Tours…
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Regularly voted and commonly known as "Maui's Best Luau," Old Lahaina Luau hula and feast captivate audiences time and time again! BOOK NOW from $125.
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $155/nt
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Our tour guides will take you on a trip through time with storytelling of history and folklore of the amazing Kohala ditch-Flumin' Kohala 808-933-HAWI
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $180.96!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: AAA/CAA/JAF Members - SAVE 10%
- See the best of Oahu on a Circle Island Sightseeing Tour
- Live Music in an Intimate Setting: See the Blue Note Lineup
- SAVE $30 at Jack Harter Helicopters - BOOK NOW
- Come Flumin' with us...at Flumin' Kohala! 808-933-HAWI
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Volunteer for fun & impactful activities with travel2change!
- Enjoy Hawaiian Music, Dance & Food @Maui’s Huaka‘i Luau
- Fish for tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms