- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
Whalewatch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Book & Save 10%
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
Roberts Hawaii – Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you will be swept off…
Whale Watching with Pacific Whale Foundation
Humpback whales, like all migrating animals, never change their travel…
Cruise the Na Pali Coast with Kauai Sea Tours
Explore the majestic Na Pali coast with Kauai Sea Tours…
- Surf lessons in the heart of Waikiki from $125! Outrigger Canoe rides as low as $30 a person! Photo packages available!
- Learn to stand up paddle (SUP) in Kailua. Save 10% using Promo Code
- Join Dolphins and You for a half-day ocean adventure tour: Snorkel with wild dolphins and sea turtles, enjoy live hula and slide down a water slide!
- Spreading the aloha spirit, from farm to cup. Buy Greenwell Farms 100% Kona coffee today.
- See why Hawaii Ocean Project is home to Maui's most booked tours for 35 years! BOOK NOW!
- Refuge Eco-Tour: Land at a secluded botanical preserve!
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- Visit Maui Ocean Center! Passes start at $29.95 per adult
- Save 20%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- Island Feet are happy feet! Orthotic footwear - SHOP NOW!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- 45% off hotel + free breakfast for 2. Save addt'l $32 daily!
- RIDE Horseback, Double Zipline & more-starting at just $119!
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $180.96!
- Deluxe Waterfall Safari: Experience the view from above!