- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice on the North Shore has the best tropical flavors and toppings.
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
Whale Watching with Pacific Whale Foundation
Humpback whales, like all migrating animals, never change their travel…
Zipline at Princeville Ranch Adventures
Harness up. Clip in. Get your adrenaline pumping with thrilling…
- Hawaiian Escape from only $999 in 2021– SAVE $500 per couple on all dates! 7-day two island guided tour with inter-island flight!
- With over 4 million coffee trees, Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. Shop their wide selection of outstanding coffee
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,009. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Kona Luxury Sail - Hawaii Nautical takes you on an unparalleled yacht to experience Kona's most bejeweled underwater treasures. $389 per person.
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $829
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- From $1,099 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- From $579 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- $869 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!