- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
Roberts Hawaii – Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you will be swept off…
Whale Watching with Pacific Whale Foundation
Humpback whales, like all migrating animals, never change their travel…
Mauna Kea: Stargaze from the Sacred White-Capped Mountain
Mauna Kea: Astronomers from around the world explore the universe…
- Kamaina, AAA, Military and Senior discounts available for your Maui vacation! Check it out and book today
- Enjoy the Premier Expereince for 3 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- See why Hawaii Ocean Project is home to Maui's most booked tours for 35 years! BOOK NOW!
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Stay up to date with current ocean conditions in Hawaii: Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current hazard levels at Hawaii's popular beaches.
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- From $205/night: Stay at condos on Kauai.
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 20% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- $829 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- West Maui Cycles bike rentals as low as $8.50 per day!
- From $149/night: Local hospitality at OHANA Waikiki East.
- Private Pearl Harbor + Oahu tour (4-24 people) from $699.99!
- NEW! The Best Coffee on Earth Is Now in Single Serve Cups!
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort