- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 3 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet!
REOPENING Dec 20th - MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
Whale watch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Adult $44, Child $25
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
- From $89 - Snorkel cruise on Oahu's stunning Ko Olina coast with Hawaii Nautical
- Island Roots Aloha Surf School offers Surfing Lessons The Hawaiian Way and SUP Classes for all ages. Board Rentals also available. 10% OFF Surfing or SUP Lessons and Equipment Rentals.
- Shop Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen. Save 15% with code HAWAII15
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $919. for 6 nights
- HUGE MOVING SALE! Largest Selection of Gifts, T-shirts including Red Dirt Shirts, in Kauai. Buy 2 items, get 3rd item FREE!
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- From $1,369 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- From $89 - West Oahu Scuba with Hawaii Nautical
- From $1,139 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Best Luau in Maui
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours
- From $1,789 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More