Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
Crew shares generations of knowledge in an old Hawaiian way, “story telling”. Paddle, sail or just kick back and relax
Sail off the coast of Oahu and enjoy awesome views of Waikiki, Diamond Head and much more
Enjoy the historic landscape with photos of famous movie locations such as Jurassic Park
Let our crew pamper you with unlimited cocktails and mouth watering pupus
Experience the fun of gliding on a Segway PT (personal transporter)
Held under the starry skies and the hala trees on the shores of Keauhou Bay, Haleo – the Voice of Life is Hawaii’s newest luau.
Hawaii’s #1 marine encounter! Immerse yourself in the waters of Keauhou Bay to snorkel with majestic Manta Ray
“Feel the Thrill” Makani is Hawaii’s most luxurious sailing adventure!
Roberts Hawaii – Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you will be swept off…
Pelagic Shark Experience – One Ocean Diving
The “Pelagic Shark Program” Also known as the “Pelagic Animal…
Whale Watching with Pacific Whale Foundation
Humpback whales, like all migrating animals, never change their travel…
Tasting Kauai – An Exhilarating, Educational Food Adventure
Put aside any pre-conceived notions that you might have had…
Kauai ATV Tour with Kipu Ranch Adventures
Who’s afraid of a little dirt? Not you? Excellent! Sometimes…
Mauna Kea: Stargaze from the Sacred White-Capped Mountain
Mauna Kea: Astronomers from around the world explore the universe…
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Fly through Kauai’s longest zipline course featuring 8 different lines - $139 per person for up to 12 guests.
- From $225/night: Stay in residential-style accommodations and experience breathtaking panoramic views at Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger.
- Visit Jurassic Valley and save by booking bundled adventure tour packages starting from $119.95 per person -
- Little Village Noodle House - Award winning Chinese cuisine!
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Award-winning Chinese cuisine a in Chinatown ambiance.
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- 100% Kona Coffee from the uplands of Hawaii Island
- 15% off our Best Available Rates - Coconut Waikiki Hotel!
- From $200: Napali Coast tour + forbidden island snorkel
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Ko Hana Distillery - $25