- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical miniture golf course!
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more!
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
Polynesian Cultural Center
Located on O‘ahu’s beautiful North Shore, the Polynesian Cultural Center…
Whale Watching with Pacific Whale Foundation
Humpback whales, like all migrating animals, never change their travel…
Cruise the Na Pali Coast with Kauai Sea Tours
Explore the majestic Na Pali coast with Kauai Sea Tours…
Experience the World Famous Manta Ray Night Snorkel in Kona, Hawaii with Jack’s Diving Locker
Lovers of the ocean and marine life are drawn to…
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special from $109 per person
- Tropical Hawaiian Tours: Circle the island with us as we give you an in-depth tour of Oahu. Learn the history and culture of Hawaii for only $100/person
- Cruise to the coastline of Lana‘i island, snorkel & see dolphins in the wild. Discover one of the world’s top 10 snorkel locations. Book & Save 10%
- Volunteer your time and services and join in fun and impactful activities at low or no cost - a service of travel2change, a progressive non-profit.
- Limited Time Offer: Experience a 2.5 hour Guided Kayak Tour from the world-famous Kailua Beach to Popoi’a Island for only $115.
- Best Whalewatch tour on Maui. Book and save 10%
- Hawaii's most beautiful courses-See the difference @ Bay View
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum from heirloom sugar cane - $35
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!
- The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- Tour the heritage sugarcane fields and taste Hawaii’s Kō Hana Rum - $25
- Legends of Kaanapali Luau - starting from $105
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night
- Book The Paradise Wedding You Deserve Anywhere in Hawaii
- Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau Special: $78 pp