Shopping in Hawaii
Beach bangles, designer shades and the perfect sundress. Are we in shopping heaven yet? Home to luxury retailers and the world’s largest outdoor shopping mall, Honolulu is a world-class shopping destination. Waikiki’s commanding Luxury Row, deeply rooted Royal Hawaiian Center and beautiful beachfront boutiques create a shopper’s paradise among blue skies, swaying palm trees and sounds of the surf. Looking for nature-inspired, locally made apparel and jewelry found nowhere else in the world? Hawaii claims bragging rights to more fashion-forward creative minds than we can count. Pop into boutiques across the islands and be dazzled and the native intelligence at work in Hawaii’s design world.
The overall best places to shop on Oahu are in Waikiki and Ala Moana Center. If you’re looking for specialty, artsy and boutique items, try Ward Village or Chinatown. For brand names at a discount price, head to Waikele Premium Outlets. Maui’s main shopping areas are Lahaina’s Front Street and the resort shopping areas of Kaanapali and Wailea. But, if you’re looking for something a little different, you might want to check out the shops lining towns like Paia, Makawao and Wailuku. On the island of Kauai, you will find the highest concentration of locally made products anywhere in the US. Check out shops in Kapaa and Poipu for starters. Read more
In and Around Honolulu
Shopping Guide: Ala Moana Center
Hawaii’s largest shopping center, with more than 300 merchants, boasts…
Hawaiian Sunrise Shells: Rare Treasures
Hawaiian Sunrise Shells are a beautiful sight to behold. Each…
Made in Hawaii
KonaRed’s Hawaiian CoffeeBerry®
KonaRedʻs Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® comes uniquely from the 50 square mile…
Made in Hawaii Festival – Get Your Unique Island Treasures and Goodies
The Made in Hawaii Festival honors and features all things…
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center. Remember your vacation with a dangle hula dancer.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- $99 Oahu dolphin tour! Buy now, plan later & save BIG!
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- Enjoy Hawaiian cuisine made with ingredients produced locally
- FREE standard U.S. shipping on orders of $50+!
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $186
- Experience Nutridge: Four hours of interactive activities!
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $15
- The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island