Shopping in Hawaii
Beach bangles, designer shades and the perfect sundress. Are we in shopping heaven yet? Home to luxury retailers and the world’s largest outdoor shopping mall, Honolulu is a world-class shopping destination. Waikiki’s commanding Luxury Row, deeply rooted Royal Hawaiian Center and beautiful beachfront boutiques create a shopper’s paradise among blue skies, swaying palm trees and sounds of the surf. Looking for nature-inspired, locally made apparel and jewelry found nowhere else in the world? Hawaii claims bragging rights to more fashion-forward creative minds than we can count. Pop into boutiques across the islands and be dazzled and the native intelligence at work in Hawaii’s design world.
The overall best places to shop on Oahu are in Waikiki and Ala Moana Center. If you’re looking for specialty, artsy and boutique items, try Ward Village or Chinatown. For brand names at a discount price, head to Waikele Premium Outlets. Maui’s main shopping areas are Lahaina’s Front Street and the resort shopping areas of Kaanapali and Wailea. But, if you’re looking for something a little different, you might want to check out the shops lining towns like Paia, Makawao and Wailuku. On the island of Kauai, you will find the highest concentration of locally made products anywhere in the US. Check out shops in Kapaa and Poipu for starters. Read more
In and Around Honolulu
Shopping Guide: Ala Moana Center
Hawaii’s largest shopping center, with more than 300 merchants, boasts…
Hawaiian Sunrise Shells: Rare Treasures
Hawaiian Sunrise Shells are a beautiful sight to behold. Each…
Made in Hawaii
KonaRed’s Hawaiian CoffeeBerry®
KonaRedʻs Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® comes uniquely from the 50 square mile…
Made in Hawaii Festival – Get Your Unique Island Treasures and Goodies
The Made in Hawaii Festival honors and features all things…
- Choose from a wide selection of vacation homes in Kona. Find great offers on ocean view and beachfront properties. Rates start at $89/night.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Scuba Dive from $159 - Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs.
- Enjoy live entertainment and a gourmet meal on the newest Waikiki sunset cruise in Oahu! Book before June 30 for $30 off. No code necessary!
- Fly 800-1,200 feet above Maui with UFO Parasail - $89+
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $140 including Lunch!
- Stay connected during this time of isolation. Send your mom a "hug" in the form of a fresh lei.
- Come Play Towards The Ocean at Princeville Makai
- From $1,089 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- Kaku Sushi, Waikiki: Made-to-Order Sushi Buffet!
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Visit Today! Unique tropical nature preserve and sanctuary