Shopping in Hawaii
Beach bangles, designer shades and the perfect sundress. Are we in shopping heaven yet? Home to luxury retailers and the world’s largest outdoor shopping mall, Honolulu is a world-class shopping destination. Waikiki’s commanding Luxury Row, deeply rooted Royal Hawaiian Center and beautiful beachfront boutiques create a shopper’s paradise among blue skies, swaying palm trees and sounds of the surf. Looking for nature-inspired, locally made apparel and jewelry found nowhere else in the world? Hawaii claims bragging rights to more fashion-forward creative minds than we can count. Pop into boutiques across the islands and be dazzled and the native intelligence at work in Hawaii’s design world.
The overall best places to shop on Oahu are in Waikiki and Ala Moana Center. If you’re looking for specialty, artsy and boutique items, try Ward Village or Chinatown. For brand names at a discount price, head to Waikele Premium Outlets. Maui’s main shopping areas are Lahaina’s Front Street and the resort shopping areas of Kaanapali and Wailea. But, if you’re looking for something a little different, you might want to check out the shops lining towns like Paia, Makawao and Wailuku. On the island of Kauai, you will find the highest concentration of locally made products anywhere in the US. Check out shops in Kapaa and Poipu for starters. Read more
In and Around Honolulu
Shopping Guide: Ala Moana Center
Hawaii’s largest shopping center, with more than 300 merchants, boasts…
Hawaiian Sunrise Shells: Rare Treasures
Hawaiian Sunrise Shells are a beautiful sight to behold. Each…
Made in Hawaii
KonaRed’s Hawaiian CoffeeBerry®
KonaRedʻs Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® comes uniquely from the 50 square mile…
Made in Hawaii Festival – Get Your Unique Island Treasures and Goodies
The Made in Hawaii Festival honors and features all things…
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,059
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Are you an Amazing Maui Babe? Shop now for the best tanning lotions, sunscreen, & skincare products at Maui Babe! Get free shipping on all US orders $30 and more.
- Island Roots Aloha Surf School offers Surfing Lessons The Hawaiian Way and SUP Classes for all ages. Board Rentals also available. 10% OFF Surfing or SUP Lessons and Equipment Rentals.
- Scuba Dive from $159 - Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs.
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Socially-Distanced Audio Driving Tours starting at $14.99
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Shaka Guide GPS Audio Tour Bundles - Save 50% and more!
- From $1,279 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!