Shopping in Hawaii
Beach bangles, designer shades and the perfect sundress. Are we in shopping heaven yet? Home to luxury retailers and the world’s largest outdoor shopping mall, Honolulu is a world-class shopping destination. Waikiki’s commanding Luxury Row, deeply rooted Royal Hawaiian Center and beautiful beachfront boutiques create a shopper’s paradise among blue skies, swaying palm trees and sounds of the surf. Looking for nature-inspired, locally made apparel and jewelry found nowhere else in the world? Hawaii claims bragging rights to more fashion-forward creative minds than we can count. Pop into boutiques across the islands and be dazzled and the native intelligence at work in Hawaii’s design world.
The overall best places to shop on Oahu are in Waikiki and Ala Moana Center. If you’re looking for specialty, artsy and boutique items, try Ward Village or Chinatown. For brand names at a discount price, head to Waikele Premium Outlets. Maui’s main shopping areas are Lahaina’s Front Street and the resort shopping areas of Kaanapali and Wailea. But, if you’re looking for something a little different, you might want to check out the shops lining towns like Paia, Makawao and Wailuku. On the island of Kauai, you will find the highest concentration of locally made products anywhere in the US. Check out shops in Kapaa and Poipu for starters. Read more
In and Around Honolulu
Shopping Guide: Ala Moana Center
Hawaii’s largest shopping center, with more than 300 merchants, boasts…
Hawaiian Sunrise Shells: Rare Treasures
Hawaiian Sunrise Shells are a beautiful sight to behold. Each…
Made in Hawaii
KonaRed’s Hawaiian CoffeeBerry®
KonaRedʻs Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® comes uniquely from the 50 square mile…
Made in Hawaii Festival – Get Your Unique Island Treasures and Goodies
The Made in Hawaii Festival honors and features all things…
- Waikiki Escape - 20% discount off ultra-luxurious rooms and suites with 3 night stay or longer
- Best of Hawaii 4-Island Tour 2021 departures starting at $1,999! SAVE $500 per couple on a 12-day guided tour with inter-island flights included.
- Cool off with Matsumoto's Shave Ice. Choose your own flavors and add ice cream or condensed milk for a sweet treat!
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Special Offer: Oahu private charter tours starting from $599! Choose from swimming with dolphins, sunset cruises, ocean activities & more
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $140 including Lunch!
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- Maui Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.
- Plan for your 2021 Maui Vacation
- $979 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!