Shopping on Oahu
Oahu's Shopping Paradise
The island of Oahu is a world-class shopping destination. From luxury brands you’d see in New York or Paris to exceptional beach-inspired boutiques, we welcome you to this shopper’s haven. Come explore the upscale brands of Waikiki’s Luxury Row, enjoy the open-air ambience of Ala Moana Center or head out to the country side for specialty items found no where else on earth.
Your Roadmap to Shopping in Waikiki
There’s literally something for everyone in Waikiki. Translated, Waikiki means…
Shopping Guide: Royal Hawaiian Center, Waikiki
Noted as a cultural shopping experience nestled in the heart…
Shopping Guide: Ala Moana Center
Hawaii’s largest shopping center, with more than 300 merchants, boasts…
Shopping Guide: Honolulu’s Chinatown
Nestled just beyond Honolulu’s busy financial district, Chinatown is bursting…
Made in Hawaii
KonaRed’s Hawaiian CoffeeBerry®
KonaRedʻs Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® comes uniquely from the 50 square mile…
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Waikiki Escape - 20% discount off ultra-luxurious rooms and suites with 3 night stay or longer
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- From $719 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- $959 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- 40% Off Slippers, Sandals & Reef Walkers at Kaka’ako Kasuals
- From $1,349 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island