Shopping on Oahu
Oahu's Shopping Paradise
The island of Oahu is a world-class shopping destination. From luxury brands you’d see in New York or Paris to exceptional beach-inspired boutiques, we welcome you to this shopper’s haven. Come explore the upscale brands of Waikiki’s Luxury Row, enjoy the open-air ambience of Ala Moana Center or head out to the country side for specialty items found no where else on earth.
Your Roadmap to Shopping in Waikiki
There’s literally something for everyone in Waikiki. Translated, Waikiki means…
Shopping Guide: Royal Hawaiian Center, Waikiki
Noted as a cultural shopping experience nestled in the heart…
Shopping Guide: Ala Moana Center
Hawaii’s largest shopping center, with more than 300 merchants, boasts…
Shopping Guide: Honolulu’s Chinatown
Nestled just beyond Honolulu’s busy financial district, Chinatown is bursting…
Shopping Guide: Ward Village
Nestled between downtown Honolulu and world-famous Waikiki, Ward Village has…
Pandora at Ala Moana Shopping Center
CHARMS Tell your unique story and celebrate special memories with…
Made in Hawaii
KonaRed’s Hawaiian CoffeeBerry®
KonaRedʻs Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® comes uniquely from the 50 square mile…
Made in Hawaii Festival – Get Your Unique Island Treasures and Goodies
The Made in Hawaii Festival honors and features all things…
- 10-Night Hawaii Cruise from $922 on Royal Caribbean International. Departs from Honolulu, Oahu
- Take a private tour of Pearl Harbor and Oahu Island! Groups of 4 start at $699.99. Up to 24 guests. BOOK NOW!
- Make the most of your time in Hawaii and take a day to see, taste and feel it all. Join Island and You for a circle-island tour of Oahu!
- Volunteer your time and services and join in fun and impactful activities at low or no cost - a service of travel2change, a progressive non-profit.
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Award-winning Chinese cuisine - vegetarian dishes available!
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn breakfast, car, parking pkg from $259/nt
- Our Friendly Grew Make the Difference - Jack’s Diving Locker
- Try the 6-person Boki board snorkeling tour to Pu‘u Keka‘a
- Use code SPORTFISH50 for $50 OFF a private fishing charter.
- Use code DIVE15 for $15 OFF a 2 Tank SCUBA Dive.
- Extend your stay at Royal Kona Resort w/ a 5th night free!
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Experience the real Hawaii in small group tours, from $59
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands