Shopping on Oahu
Oahu's Shopping Paradise
The island of Oahu is a world-class shopping destination. From luxury brands you’d see in New York or Paris to exceptional beach-inspired boutiques, we welcome you to this shopper’s haven. Come explore the upscale brands of Waikiki’s Luxury Row, enjoy the open-air ambience of Ala Moana Center or head out to the country side for specialty items found no where else on earth.
Your Roadmap to Shopping in Waikiki
There’s literally something for everyone in Waikiki. Translated, Waikiki means…
Shopping Guide: Royal Hawaiian Center, Waikiki
Noted as a cultural shopping experience nestled in the heart…
Shopping Guide: Ala Moana Center
Hawaii’s largest shopping center, with more than 300 merchants, boasts…
Shopping Guide: Honolulu’s Chinatown
Nestled just beyond Honolulu’s busy financial district, Chinatown is bursting…
Pandora at Ala Moana Shopping Center
CHARMS Tell your unique story and celebrate special memories with…
Made in Hawaii
KonaRed’s Hawaiian CoffeeBerry®
KonaRedʻs Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® comes uniquely from the 50 square mile…
- Immerse yourself Hawaii's top must-do attraction: Pearl Harbor- visit the Arizona Memorial & the USS Missouri Battleship as low as $49
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum is made from heirloom sugar cane varieties and distilled in Kunia, Hawaii. Elegant bottles start at $35 each.
- Surfers at all levels of experience can find the right board to maximize their surfing experience at Surfboard Factory Hawaii
- When the sun goes down, the party gets started at Blue Note. Come see why locals have voted this music venue #1 in the state, three years in a row.
- Waikiki Escape: Save up to 35% discount off ultra-luxurious and residential-style rooms and suites when you stay 3 or more nights.
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999! SAVE $1,300 per couple!
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting – Kids < 6 Free!
- Hawaiian Music, Rock, Pop, Reggae & Comedy at Blue Note
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- NEW! Exclusive, in-depth volcano and lava tube experience!
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Best staycation, ever! - Kamaʻāna Rate available
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages From $209 Per Room Night!