Dining on Oahu
Oahu has some serious eats. This island boasts the widest range of restaurants than any other island. In one day, you can have a five-star experience at a place like Roy’s Waikiki, sample many different ethnic foods mainly from Asia and the Pacific Rim, and dine on the best Japanese food outside of Japan.
Try a plate lunch from Rainbow Drive Inn and the local fast food chain, Zippy’s, a malasada, or Portuguese doughnut, from Leonard’s, or shave ice from Matsumoto’s after a beach trip to the North Shore. Coco puffs from Liliha Bakery are a local favorite and are great with that first cup of coffee in the morning. Don’t miss the shrimp trucks that can be found throughout the North Shore area. No matter what you’re seeking, you can pretty much find it here!
5 Fresh New Oahu Restaurants to Visit This Spring
Exotic flavors paired with local ingredients and farm-fresh meats continue to top Hawaii’s latest food trends. Add to that a handful of new restaurants specializing in authentic cuisine and gastropub vibes all served in a casual setting. Here’s a look at the best new restaurants to hit Oahu this spring: 1. Italica Bar & Cafe…
Jinroku Pacific Teppan Grill & Bar
Indulge in contemporary Japanese cuisine at this standout Waikiki Restaurant…
Little Village Noodle House Is Big on Flavor
From its home in the heart of Chinatown, Little Village…
- Relax in luxury accommodations with modern amenities: rainfall showers, floor-to-ceiling windows, Smart TVs, and Dry Bar® hair dryers at Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach!
- Ko Hana Rum Tasting Tour features one of the word's finest pure cane rums made from heirloom variety Polynesian sugar cane. Book your tour ($25)
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical: Enjoy a scenic cruise toward Diamond Head at sunset.
- Book direct with Waikiki Resort Hotel for the best rates, exclusive discounts and added values. BOOK NOW!
- Experience the real Hawaii in small group tours (Max 7). See what you want to see! Turtles, North Shore Beaches, Whale watching & local food
- Enjoy Wolfgang's superb Porterhouse Steak: $109.95 for two
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- 10% Off: Tour 50 acres of rare & endangered tropical plants
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Get $10 OFF jet ski & flyboard activities on Maui! BOOK NOW
- 12-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,499 on Celebrity X Cruises
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- Explore exclusive, private waterfalls from $153!