Dining on Oahu
Oahu has some serious eats. This island boasts the widest range of restaurants than any other island. In one day, you can have a five-star experience at a place like Roy’s Waikiki, sample many different ethnic foods mainly from Asia and the Pacific Rim, and dine on the best Japanese food outside of Japan.
Try a plate lunch from Rainbow Drive Inn and the local fast food chain, Zippy’s, a malasada, or Portuguese doughnut, from Leonard’s, or shave ice from Matsumoto’s after a beach trip to the North Shore. Coco puffs from Liliha Bakery are a local favorite and are great with that first cup of coffee in the morning. Don’t miss the shrimp trucks that can be found throughout the North Shore area. No matter what you’re seeking, you can pretty much find it here!
Reef Bar & Market Grill
Located on iconic Waikiki Beach, the Reef Bar & Market Grill offers casual all-day dining modeled after authentic local island meat and fish markets. Guests select fresh “farm-to-beach” ingredients and grill their own steaks beachside in a one-of-a-kind interactive dining experience. The combination of locally sourced meats and seafood, farm-fresh produce and invigorating trade winds…
Little Village Noodle House Is Big on Flavor
From its home in the heart of Chinatown, Little Village…
- Come enjoy the Farmers Market every Thursday from 2-6pm inside Waimea Valley Pavilion! Lots of unique local food and craft vendors from around the island.
- Waikiki Escape: Save up to 35% discount off ultra-luxurious and residential-style rooms and suites when you stay 3 or more nights.
- Make the most of your time in Hawaii and take a day to see, taste and feel it all. Join Island and You for a circle-island tour of Oahu!
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Ko Hana Rum Tasting Tour features one of the word's finest pure cane rums made from heirloom variety Polynesian sugar cane. Book your tour ($25)
- From farm to bottle: $25 Tasting Tour of Ko Hana Agricole Rum Distillery
- SAVE $1300 per couple! 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999!
- Hawaii timeshare owners get TOP PRIORITY on Hawaii exchanges
- Best Whalewatch tour on Maui. Book and save 10%
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $180.96!
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Book a Volcano Air Tour with Mokulele for $499 per person!
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- 10% OFF Kauai horseback riding! Click here & call to book!
- Hoverboarding: Exciting activity AND guided tour of Waikiki!