Dining on Oahu
Oahu has some serious eats. This island boasts the widest range of restaurants than any other island. In one day, you can have a five-star experience at a place like Roy’s Waikiki, sample many different ethnic foods mainly from Asia and the Pacific Rim, and dine on the best Japanese food outside of Japan.
Try a plate lunch from Rainbow Drive Inn and the local fast food chain, Zippy’s, a malasada, or Portuguese doughnut, from Leonard’s, or shave ice from Matsumoto’s after a beach trip to the North Shore. Coco puffs from Liliha Bakery are a local favorite and are great with that first cup of coffee in the morning. Don’t miss the shrimp trucks that can be found throughout the North Shore area. No matter what you’re seeking, you can pretty much find it here!
Reef Bar & Market Grill
Located on iconic Waikiki Beach, the Reef Bar & Market Grill offers casual all-day dining modeled after authentic local island meat and fish markets. Guests select fresh “farm-to-beach” ingredients and grill their own steaks beachside in a one-of-a-kind interactive dining experience. The combination of locally sourced meats and seafood, farm-fresh produce and invigorating trade winds…
Little Village Noodle House Is Big on Flavor
From its home in the heart of Chinatown, Little Village…
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $969
- Enjoy crab legs, prime rib & much more at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki's First Made-to-Order All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet!
- Spice up date night! Blue Note Hawaii features live music of all genres, comedy, classic cocktails and locally-inspired cuisine.
- When the sun goes down, the party gets started at Blue Note. Come see why locals have voted this music venue #1 in the state, three years in a row.
- Perfect Steaks. Perfect Drinks. Hand-Selected Pairings, Just Some Of Ruth's Many Talents. Join Us At Ruth's Chris Steak House.
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- Refuge Eco-Tour: Land at a secluded botanical preserve!
- Count On Us For The Paradise Wedding Your Love Deserves
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount
- A pair of BLT sliders are only $7 during happy hour at Tropics Tap House.
- Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing Tour - $180/person - BOOK NOW!
- $10 off your Kauai adventure with Nā Pali Riders
- Grand Naniloa Resort: the home of hula, art and culture!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Royal Lahaina Romance Pkg w/Dinner, luau, & more fr. $499/nt