Dining on Oahu
Oahu has some serious eats. This island boasts the widest range of restaurants than any other island. In one day, you can have a five-star experience at a place like Roy’s Waikiki, sample many different ethnic foods mainly from Asia and the Pacific Rim, and dine on the best Japanese food outside of Japan.
Try a plate lunch from Rainbow Drive Inn and the local fast food chain, Zippy’s, a malasada, or Portuguese doughnut, from Leonard’s, or shave ice from Matsumoto’s after a beach trip to the North Shore. Coco puffs from Liliha Bakery are a local favorite and are great with that first cup of coffee in the morning. Don’t miss the shrimp trucks that can be found throughout the North Shore area. No matter what you’re seeking, you can pretty much find it here!
Reef Bar & Market Grill
Located on iconic Waikiki Beach, the Reef Bar & Market Grill offers casual all-day dining modeled after authentic local island meat and fish markets. Guests select fresh “farm-to-beach” ingredients and grill their own steaks beachside in a one-of-a-kind interactive dining experience. The combination of locally sourced meats and seafood, farm-fresh produce and invigorating trade winds…
Little Village Noodle House Is Big on Flavor
From its home in the heart of Chinatown, Little Village…
- Perfect Steaks. Perfect Drinks. Hand-Selected Pairings, Just Some Of Ruth's Many Talents. Join Us At Ruth's Chris Steak House.
- Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour - SAVE UP TO $700 per couple! 13-day guided tour starting at $1,899! Inter-island flights included.
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting; Kids < 6 Free! Cuddle Mini-Goats & Bunnies while tasting craft tree-to-bar chocolate and tropical honey
- Island and You is a full day circle-island tour, packed with some of Oahu’s best sights and plenty of delicious Hawaiian food. BOOK NOW!
- Experience ″farm-to-beach″ dining at The Reef Bar & Market Grill! Breakfast buffet ($28 adults), lunch ($18+), dinner ($28+), dessert and drinks!
- Experience an ultimate watersport adventure at Twogood Kayaks
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours now!
- Spice up Date Night: Music, Comedy & Cocktails at Blue Note
- SAVE $48! Free child’s ticket with purchase of adult ticket!
- Refuge Eco-Tour: Land at a secluded botanical preserve!
- Enjoy Wolfgang's superb Porterhouse Steak: $109.95 for two
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Island Helicopters: 2 Fantastic Tours, 1 Terrific Company!
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii: SAVE 10% when booking 10 days in advance
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates