Dining on Oahu
Oahu has some serious eats. This island boasts the widest range of restaurants than any other island. In one day, you can have a five-star experience at a place like Roy’s Waikiki, sample many different ethnic foods mainly from Asia and the Pacific Rim, and dine on the best Japanese food outside of Japan.
Try a plate lunch from Rainbow Drive Inn and the local fast food chain, Zippy’s, a malasada, or Portuguese doughnut, from Leonard’s, or shave ice from Matsumoto’s after a beach trip to the North Shore. Coco puffs from Liliha Bakery are a local favorite and are great with that first cup of coffee in the morning. Don’t miss the shrimp trucks that can be found throughout the North Shore area. No matter what you’re seeking, you can pretty much find it here!
Ramen Yokocho Receives an Emmy
Ramen Yokocho Local entrepreneur Lanai Tabura and Redefined Media co-owner Andrew Tran have been nominated for a ‘Lifestyle-Program/Special’ EMMY® for their program Ramen Yokocho at the 47th Annual Northern California Area EMMY® Awards that will take place on Saturday, June 2nd, 2018. UPDATE: Congratulations to Lanai Tabura and Andrew Tran on receiving an Emmy! Ramen…
Jinroku Pacific Teppan Grill & Bar
Indulge in contemporary Japanese cuisine at this standout Waikiki Restaurant…
Little Village Noodle House Is Big on Flavor
From its home in the heart of Chinatown, Little Village…
- Enjoy 28-day, dry-aged steaks, mouthwatering appetizers, savory sides, and delectable desserts from world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse in Waikiki
- Get 20% off a Waikiki sunset cruise with Oahu Catamarans! Enjoy a Hawaiian sunset from the water and see the Waikiki skyline by night. Book now
- Lowest rates every time: Book direct and save with THE MODERN HONOLULU
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Ko Hana Distillery - $25
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Awaken with a Maunakea Sunrise Experience from $189!
- From $114 - Napali Sunset Tour with Holo Holo Charters!
- Enjoy “huki pau” specials at Harbor Restaurant at Pier 38!
- See and taste Oahu’s best sights and food for just $118!
- Book a Volcano Air Tour with Mokulele for $499 per person!
- Special online rates for Voyagers of the Pacific: $78 pp
- Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Tour on Maui from $26.74 - BOOK NOW!