Dining on Oahu
Oahu has some serious eats. This island boasts the widest range of restaurants than any other island. In one day, you can have a five-star experience at a place like Roy’s Waikiki, sample many different ethnic foods mainly from Asia and the Pacific Rim, and dine on the best Japanese food outside of Japan.
Try a plate lunch from Rainbow Drive Inn and the local fast food chain, Zippy’s, a malasada, or Portuguese doughnut, from Leonard’s, or shave ice from Matsumoto’s after a beach trip to the North Shore. Coco puffs from Liliha Bakery are a local favorite and are great with that first cup of coffee in the morning. Don’t miss the shrimp trucks that can be found throughout the North Shore area. No matter what you’re seeking, you can pretty much find it here!
Six New Fall Restaurants to Satiate Your Cravings
From brunch to butchery and the latest tequila bar, here’s a look at the best new palate whetting restaurants to hit Oahu: 1. Sushi You Sushi connoisseurs are rejoicing to find this hot spot for fresh, delicate and perfectly crafted sushi. The mom and pop feel of the tiny dining room (and small bar seating)…
Little Village Noodle House Is Big on Flavor
From its home in the heart of Chinatown, Little Village…
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 7 Night Norwegian Cruise from $1,199
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,009
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- SAVE $1,100 per couple! Departs February 22, 2019 – Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 12 Days now from only $1,999!
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- Grand Naniloa Hotel: the home of hula, art and culture!
- Taste love in a bottle: Visit the Kō Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum Distillery - $25
- Kauai’s Best Night Life- Enjoy a Night Shooting Adventure
- Pearl Harbor + Oahu Island tour from $129.99 - BOOK NOW!
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Book direct, get the best rates at Waikiki Resort Hotel.
- $5 Food Menu every Tues. @ Down The Hatch Maui starting @9PM
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- 15% Off kayak rentals from Kailua Beach Adventures