Dining on Oahu
Oahu has some serious eats. This island boasts the widest range of restaurants than any other island. In one day, you can have a five-star experience at a place like Roy’s Waikiki, sample many different ethnic foods mainly from Asia and the Pacific Rim, and dine on the best Japanese food outside of Japan.
Try a plate lunch from Rainbow Drive Inn and the local fast food chain, Zippy’s, a malasada, or Portuguese doughnut, from Leonard’s, or shave ice from Matsumoto’s after a beach trip to the North Shore. Coco puffs from Liliha Bakery are a local favorite and are great with that first cup of coffee in the morning. Don’t miss the shrimp trucks that can be found throughout the North Shore area. No matter what you’re seeking, you can pretty much find it here!
Six New Fall Restaurants to Satiate Your Cravings
From brunch to butchery and the latest tequila bar, here’s a look at the best new palate whetting restaurants to hit Oahu: 1. Sushi You Sushi connoisseurs are rejoicing to find this hot spot for fresh, delicate and perfectly crafted sushi. The mom and pop feel of the tiny dining room (and small bar seating)…
Little Village Noodle House Is Big on Flavor
From its home in the heart of Chinatown, Little Village…
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 14 Night Princess Cruise from $1,399
- 10-Night Hawaii Cruise from $922 on Royal Caribbean International. Departs from Honolulu, Oahu
- Air & room packages starting from $1,049. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- Breakfast Package from $229/night: Standard room & full breakfast for 2 at Kani Ka Pila Grille at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
- Aloha Wellness Spa Package at Alohilani Resort from $389 per night - Room or suite plus 2 personal training sessions, 2 massages & 2 fitness classes!
- From $200: Napali Coast tour + forbidden island snorkel
- Be in the heart of Waikiki from $149/night!
- 50% OFF & Free Breakfast at Oahu's tropical, boutique resort
- Old-school, fresh Italian pasta prepared daily at Il Lupino
- Get a Baker's Dozen from Hamakua Mac Nut Company! SHOP NOW!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kokee Lodge - a cozy restaurant, bar and retail shop!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- Adventure Starts Here! Northshore Zipline Maui - $119/person