Dining on Oahu
Oahu has some serious eats. This island boasts the widest range of restaurants than any other island. In one day, you can have a five-star experience at a place like Roy’s Waikiki, sample many different ethnic foods mainly from Asia and the Pacific Rim, and dine on the best Japanese food outside of Japan.
Try a plate lunch from Rainbow Drive Inn and the local fast food chain, Zippy’s, a malasada, or Portuguese doughnut, from Leonard’s, or shave ice from Matsumoto’s after a beach trip to the North Shore. Coco puffs from Liliha Bakery are a local favorite and are great with that first cup of coffee in the morning. Don’t miss the shrimp trucks that can be found throughout the North Shore area. No matter what you’re seeking, you can pretty much find it here!
Little Village Noodle House
Little Village Noodle House may be the place to go to satisfy your Chinese cravings, but it’s not your average Chinese restaurant. Many locals agree there’s something special about the Northern Chinese-inspired fare served up at the Chinatown eatery, even if they can’t quite put their finger on it. “You have to take it to…
- Become an A-List Insider with Aston Hotels & Resorts to Save 10% Plus a Room Upgrade, Welcome Gift and More. Join Today and Book Your Hawaii Getaway.
- Little Village Noodle House - Award winning Chinese cuisine! Traditional Chinese flavors with a local twist. Appetizers from $3.95.
- Another day in Paradise. Stay 4 nights in a deluxe city view room or better and get the 5th night free. Book now for rates from $191/night
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Join the KonaRed® e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about the Hawaiian Coffeeberry® superfruit!
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- Book rooms at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- Happy Hour at Il Lupino, every day from 12:00pm to 6:30pm
- Villas at Poipu Kai – The Kauai Boutique Resort, From $299
- Join us for a Whale Encounter at Kaanapali Beach Hotel?
- 5th night free at Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach. From $191
- The Equus Hotel: Waikiki's favorite boutique hotel - Save 10%
- Ride Kauai’s longest zipline for $139
- Only minutes from the iconic Napali Coastline!
- Royal Lahaina Package: luau, dinner cruise, & more! $369/nt