Dining on Oahu
Oahu has some serious eats. This island boasts the widest range of restaurants than any other island. In one day, you can have a five-star experience at a place like Roy’s Waikiki, sample many different ethnic foods mainly from Asia and the Pacific Rim, and dine on the best Japanese food outside of Japan.
Try a plate lunch from Rainbow Drive Inn and the local fast food chain, Zippy’s, a malasada, or Portuguese doughnut, from Leonard’s, or shave ice from Matsumoto’s after a beach trip to the North Shore. Coco puffs from Liliha Bakery are a local favorite and are great with that first cup of coffee in the morning. Don’t miss the shrimp trucks that can be found throughout the North Shore area. No matter what you’re seeking, you can pretty much find it here!
Reef Bar & Market Grill
Located on iconic Waikiki Beach, the Reef Bar & Market Grill offers casual all-day dining modeled after authentic local island meat and fish markets. Guests select fresh “farm-to-beach” ingredients and grill their own steaks beachside in a one-of-a-kind interactive dining experience. The combination of locally sourced meats and seafood, farm-fresh produce and invigorating trade winds…
Little Village Noodle House Is Big on Flavor
From its home in the heart of Chinatown, Little Village…
- See more than one island with Mokulele Airlines! Island hopping adventure awaits - BOOK NOW!
- Experience a Curated Cacao Orchard Tour & Craft Chocolate Tasting Experience at Oahu’s only cacao farm tour! Veteran/Family Owned/Operated
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $199
- Porterhouse Steak ($109.95 for two): served tender, juicy, and sizzling at Wolfgang's Steakhouse in Waikiki
- Discover Oahu’s rich history atop ancient eruptive sites with spectacular views. Sites include Diamond Head, Nuuanu Pali lookout & more. From $144!
- Surfs up with Dive Oahu and Surf! 1-hour lessons $125!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai!
- Two Beach Chairs and One Umbrella $25 Deal
- Visit the Most Charming Cacao Farm in America & Save 10%!
- Find your right surfboard at Surfboard Factory Hawaii
- Get a Baker's Dozen from Hamakua Mac Nut Company! SHOP NOW!
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Hawaii's best wild life & wild animal park! Admission $39.99