Dining on Oahu
Oahu has some serious eats. This island boasts the widest range of restaurants than any other island. In one day, you can have a five-star experience at a place like Roy’s Waikiki, sample many different ethnic foods mainly from Asia and the Pacific Rim, and dine on the best Japanese food outside of Japan.
Try a plate lunch from Rainbow Drive Inn and the local fast food chain, Zippy’s, a malasada, or Portuguese doughnut, from Leonard’s, or shave ice from Matsumoto’s after a beach trip to the North Shore. Coco puffs from Liliha Bakery are a local favorite and are great with that first cup of coffee in the morning. Don’t miss the shrimp trucks that can be found throughout the North Shore area. No matter what you’re seeking, you can pretty much find it here!
Little Village Noodle House Is Big on Flavor
From its home in the heart of Chinatown, Little Village Noodle House continues to garner critical acclaim by offering award-winning Chinese cuisine in a comfortable setting. Little Village has built a loyal following over the past 16 years, and regular visitors will attest that the meals and family-friendly atmosphere at the restaurant are top-notch. By…
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Custom North Shore, Oahu day tour - paddle a canoe, snorkel at a secluded beach, enjoy an iconic lunch stop and tour the Dole Pineapple Plantation!
- Sun, sand, serenity. Yes, you're on your way to Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach, where there is always Complimentary Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi & No Resort Fee.
- Buy 3 tours & get a complimentary lei greeting! Choose from over 300 tours across Oahu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island.
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,029
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Na Pali ocean raft adventure tours: Book online & save $10!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- Private lanai in all rooms! BOOK NOW
- Take a outrigger canoe ride on Oahu’s North Shore from $55
- Up to 40% off tee times at The Ocean Course at Hokuala
- From $59 - Turtles Guaranteed in Waikiki
- Enjoy Suites from $202.40 at Paradise Bay Resort on Oahu