Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
Maui Ocean Center Discover & Dine Package
Discover and Dine Deluxe Package Maui Ocean Center Hours 9:00am-5:00pm…
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $129.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $429.99.
- Volunteer your time and services and join in fun and impactful activities at low or no cost - a service of travel2change, a progressive non-profit.
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 7 Night Norwegian Cruise from $999
- Sit back, relax, & enjoy a quiet neighborhood setting at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night, just a few miles from Lahaina and Kaanapali.
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation on CruiseDirect & Save!
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Free Parking & Quick Access to Care @ Urgent Care Hawaii
- Catamaran Snorkel Sail - explore Oahu's west coast for $144!
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Relaxed Surf Luxury, Easy Booking and Access to our Lowest rates.
- Little Village Noodle House - Award winning Chinese cuisine!
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Sunshine on Sale: 4th NT free & daily breakfast buffet for 2
- Indulge in the award-winning Sunday Champagne Brunch on Maui
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates