- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 w/ code HAWAII
Friendly Charters – Maui Snorkeling Adventures and SNUBA
Snorkeling and SNUBA on the Lani Kai The Lani Kai…
- Stay up to date with current ocean conditions in Hawaii: Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current hazard levels at Hawaii's popular beaches.
- See why Hawaii Ocean Project is home to Maui's most booked tours for 35 years! BOOK NOW!
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Island-hopping 6-night adventure, Maui and Kauai, from $969
- FREE BREAKFAST! Buy one, get one at Moose McGillycuddy's in Kihei, Maui! Purchase entree+2 drinks, get 2nd entree free, 7:30-10:30am for dine-in only.
- SAVE $900 per couple! 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour from $2,099!
- From $789 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- From $1,299 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- SAVE $25 on Hoverboarding Tour of Waikiki with code SAVE25!
- Save 20%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- Kids 2-11 swim with dolphins for $114 with code HIDEAL!
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Visit Maui Ocean Center! Passes start at $29.95 per adult
- Private lanai in all rooms! BOOK NOW
- Try our new Paddle Board Rentals by the hour $25!