- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
Friendly Charters – Maui Snorkeling Adventures and SNUBA
Snorkeling and SNUBA on the Lani Kai The Lani Kai…
- Island Feet specializes in orthotic footwear and is committed to fixing your foot problems. FREE foot analysis at their Maui location - SHOP NOW!
- Zipline with incredible ocean and West Maui Mountain views with Paradise Eco-Adventures. Adults $79.95, Children $59.95
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- Stay up to date with current ocean conditions in Hawaii: Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current hazard levels at Hawaii's popular beaches.
- SAVE $900 per Couple! Departs 4/24 & 5/15, Ultimate Hawaii 4 Island escorted tour - 13 Days now from only $1,899! Includes inter-island flights.
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $139/nt
- Save 10% on Maui Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel tour
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise & more! $410/nt
- Zip, trek and rappel on the island’s ONLY canopy course!
- Tour the heritage sugarcane fields and taste Hawaii’s Kō Hana Rum - $25
- Adventure in a sub under the sea and get a kid’s ride free!
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- Visit Maui Ocean Center! Passes start at $29.95 per adult
- SAVE $1,100 per couple! 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour from $1,999!