Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
Skyline Eco-Adventures – Haleakala & Kaanapali, Maui
HALEAKALA, MAUI Experience an Indiana Jones style swinging bridge and…
Discover mauis hidden underwater treasures while enjoying a nice meal.
- Summer is here! Let's jump into the ocean and SUP (stand-up paddle boarding) on world renowned Kaanapali Beach.
- Enjoy Maui as you zipline & aquaball on the organic farm with incredible ocean and mountain views. Combo Special: Adults $139.95, Children $99.95
- $1,389 & up - 4-Islands: Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air, Hotels & Car Rental
- 20% off your first purchase of MySparklingParadise beach and ocean souvenirs! Exclusive offer: Use discount code “Hawaii.com20%Off” at checkout.
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Custom North Shore, Oahu day tour - paddle a canoe and more!
- 15% off Hawaiian wear for your whole family at Watumull's
- BOOK NOW-Kona Historical Dinner Cruise $128 Adults, $88 Kids
- 4th Nt Free + Brkf for 2 at Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows.
- Swim with Dolphins in Hawaii’s ocean. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Meet Waikiki's fresh new face: Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach!
- Handmade and all natural Hawaiian bath and body soaps
- From $59 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical