Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
Enjoying the view of the magnificent Haleakala Crater from atop 10,000 elevation.
This trip is a family favorite with locals and Maui visitors alike
Includes: bike helmet, rain/wind gear, and backpack. This is our old Summit day trip. A narrated tour of Haleakala National Park
Spinner and bottlenose dolphins are often encountered off the island of Lanai with lots of tropical reef fish
Relax with Aloha, in an enjoyable, casual cocktail party atmosphere
Visit some of Maui’s best dive sites quickly for snorkeling, swimming, and discovering SNUBA
The ocean tide has brought many changes to these shores and yet Te Au Moana is the one constant part of every islander’s life
Discover why Lanai has been rated as one of the top 10 snorkel and dive spots in the world
A Lei expresses love, welcome, respect and congratulation
Live Entertainment, Great Food, Covered Seating on the Upper & Lower Deck
Includes a spectacular sunrise and a Bike Down a Volcano adventure
- Fresh sushi made to order, a nice selection of fully cooked dishes, and a fun dining experience for the kids - all under one roof at Genki Sushi.
- Royal Lahaina Paradise Plus Pkg: Daily breakfast, Luau, $50 food & beverage credit, rental car, & more! $400/nt
- Treat your sweatheart with a 3-night ocean-front accommodations at Kaanapali Beach, Hawaiian lomi lomi massage, dinner cruise, champagne and more.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Save $10: Book your Na Pali catamaran adventure online!
- Intimate, stylish Waikiki condo from $189/night
- Fly through time and space at ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center!
- Treat Mom to a Mother's Day Charm, starting at $60
- From $1,085 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- GET 6 boxes and save 30% plus get a FREE 24oz Hydro Flask
- Room specials from 33% off at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things