Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
Includes a spectacular sunrise and a Bike Down a Volcano adventure
An amazing afternoon of Maui Turtle watching and snorkeling adventure
Live Entertainment, Great Food, Covered Seating on the Upper & Lower Deck
Hike with us into a great canyon with 30- and 50-foot waterfalls that drop into deep pools.
Musical extravaganza playing to standing ovations for over 13 years at the state of the art Maui Theatre in Lahaina
Daily charter to two of Maui’s best dive locations: Molokini Crater and the Makena Coast of Maui
Destinations: Molokini and Turtle Town (weather permitting)
Bring your camera to record splendid views of black-sand beaches, taro plantations & other visual treasures
This trip is a family favorite with locals and Maui visitors alike
Have a nice smooth cocktail to enjoy the Maui sunset out in the soothing ocean and also enjoy our live entertainment
Travel in comfort and style with our air-conditioned mini-coach and capture a vision of Maui, 30 years ago
Expedition days offer a myriad options-Molokini Back Wall -the Back Wall of Molokini, the 85 foot pinnacles & more!
Tthe west coast of Maui offers some of Hawaiis most unspoiled coral reef ecosystems
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- From $1,090 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 2 Nights on each island
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5”x7” Portrait
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has 30+ years of experience. See Hawaii from the sky starting from $148.50.
- $136 & Up: Maui or Kauai Beach Vacation Condo + Car Rental
- Royal Lahaina Package: luau, dinner cruise, & more! $369/nt
- Big Island kayak rentals (2-seater) $29/hour - BOOK NOW!
- Discover Maui's historic Lahaina town from only $129/night!
- Enjoy Mai Tais, Tiki Tinis, & live music at Tiki Bar & Grill
- Frm $179/nt: Find comfort at Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- Save 10% ten days before your trip: book the Alii Luau Pkg
- Book rooms at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night
- Take in glorious sunsets at Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort!
- The Equus Hotel: Waikiki's favorite boutique hotel - Save 10%