- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
Friendly Charters – Maui Snorkeling Adventures and SNUBA
Snorkeling and SNUBA on the Lani Kai The Lani Kai…
Maui Ocean Center Discover & Dine Package
Discover and Dine Deluxe Package Maui Ocean Center Hours 9:00am-5:00pm…
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- LIMITED seats available for Maui's inaugural weaving conference Ola I Ka Pu Hala - learn the art and heart of Hawaiian Weaving
- Find your "Castle in Paradise" with Castle Vacation Rentals & Enjoy a 20% Savings! Over 1,000 rentals across 5 Hawaiian Islands to choose from!
- Explore Haleakala: Book Online and Save 10% with Code HAWAII
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu from $89.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $429.99.
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Frm $179/nt: Find comfort at Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger
- Happy Hour at Il Lupino, every day from 12:00pm to 6:30pm
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $108pp
- Semi-private Oahu Circle Island Tour from $149
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Use code DIVE15 for $15 OFF a 2 Tank SCUBA Dive.
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Pearl Harbor Arizona & City Tour from only $22.99
- Old-school, fresh Italian pasta prepared daily at Il Lupino