- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
Inshore fishing trips utilize the fastest fishing vessels in Hawaii
- Big Island & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, starting from $789
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,139
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Enjoy Hawaiian cuisine made with ingredients produced locally
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- Soar high with Northshore Zipline on Maui from $119/person
- Voted Best Of Maui, Waterfall Hike & Chocolate Tour!
- 15% Off: Snorkel the reefs off Kailua Beach & Lanikai Beach with code "Kailua"
- Adventure Starts Here! Northshore Zipline Maui - $119/person
- Kaku Sushi: Waikiki's best sushi and seafood buffet.