Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
Get $10 OFF flyboard activities on Maui when you book the EARLY BIRD ONLINE SPECIAL!
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
Friendly Charters – Maui Snorkeling Adventures and SNUBA
Snorkeling and SNUBA on the Lani Kai The Lani Kai…
Maui Ocean Center Discover & Dine Package
Discover and Dine Deluxe Package Maui Ocean Center Hours 9:00am-5:00pm…
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,279
- Adventure Starts Here! Soar high through the canopy with Northshore Zipline on Maui - BOOK NOW from $119 per person!
- Volunteer your time and services and join in fun and impactful activities at low or no cost - a service of travel2change, a progressive non-profit.
- From $96.40 - Guided snorkel and dolphin tour on Maui's most comfortable, stable and spacious boats! BOOK NOW!
- Nightly dinner specials @ Moose McGillycuddy's in Kihei, Maui - Tacolicious Tues, Burger Night Wed or Coconut Shrimp-fest on Thurs, available 4-10 pm.
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $139/nt
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Enjoy Wolfgang's superb Porterhouse Steak: $109.95 for two
- “Segs on the beach”: ride Segways at Turtle Bay Resort!
- Sunset dinner cruise on Maui from $96.40 - BOOK NOW!
- 12-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,499 on Celebrity X Cruises
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Combo starting at $215.
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95