- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
Friendly Charters – Maui Snorkeling Adventures and SNUBA
Snorkeling and SNUBA on the Lani Kai The Lani Kai…
- Kamaʻāina, AAA, Military and Senior discounts available for your Maui vacation! Check it out and book today
- Royal Lahaina Spirit of Aloha Pkg: Bundle room, breakfast, rental car, & parking and save $95 per day! $335/nt
- Hawaiian Escape from only $1,199 – 7-day two island guided tour with inter-island flight! SAVE $900 per couple on select departures!
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show from $115 per person
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- $1,229 & up - Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- Visit the Most Charming Cacao Farm in America & Save 10%!
- Adventure Starts Here! Northshore Zipline Maui - $119/person
- Come Flumin' with us...at Flumin' Kohala! 808-933-HAWI
- Royal Lahaina Golfer’s Paradise Pkg w/4 rounds from $339/nt
- A pair of BLT sliders are only $7 during happy hour at Tropics Tap House.