- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
Friendly Charters – Maui Snorkeling Adventures and SNUBA
Snorkeling and SNUBA on the Lani Kai The Lani Kai…
- From $26.74 - Whale watching on Maui's most comfortable, stable and spacious whale watching boats! BOOK NOW!
- Book Online & Save including Receive FREE Parking and a FREE Photo at Royal Lahaina Luau! BOOK NOW from $108.
- Saturdays at Down The Hatch Maui: Creative theme parties & late night events! Stellar cocktail menu, late night menu, along w/ great late night deals!
- Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 with Promo Code HAWAII
- Have you tried the best Brunch on Maui? Come to Sunday Champagne Brunch at Kaanapali Beach Hotel!
- 15% Off kayak rentals from Kailua Beach Adventures
- Discover Maui's historic Lahaina town from only $129/night!
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn breakfast, car, parking pkg from $259/nt
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $108 pp
- Soar high with Northshore Zipline on Maui from $119/person
- Adventure Starts Here! Northshore Zipline Maui - $119/person
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- Get $10 OFF jet ski & flyboard activities on Maui! BOOK NOW