- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
REOPENING Dec 20th - MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
BEST LUAU in Maui - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
Whale watch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Adult $44, Child $25
- Island-hopping 6-night adventure, Maui and Kauai, from $1,309
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! Up to 30% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Best of Hawaii 4-Island Tour 2021 departures starting at $1,999! SAVE $500 per couple on a 12-day guided tour with inter-island flights included.
- Are you an Amazing Maui Babe? Shop now for the best tanning lotions, sunscreen, & skincare products at Maui Babe! Get free shipping on all US orders $30 and more.
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.
- From $919 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites
- $1,479 & up -- Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! Up to 30% Off Best Available Hotel Rates.
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)