Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
9 ZIPLINES including the Zip n Dip line with 45 minutes of water fun at the cool natural mountain pool
Explore Hawai’is underwater world, up close, with over 60 exhibits
Relaxing and romantic dinner cruise departs from historic Lahaina Harbor on our double-deck catamaran Ocean Discovery
Enjoy a four-course dinner professionally prepared using Hawaii’s freshest, locally grown salad greens, vegetables, fruits and herbs
This magical roundtrip Hana Experience will allow you to see both sides of the famous Hana Highway
Bring your camera to record splendid views of black-sand beaches, taro plantations & other visual treasures
Live Entertainment, Great Food, Covered Seating on the Upper & Lower Deck
Visit Haleakala National Park, watch the sunrise from the summit, view Haleakala Crater, and tour beautiful Upcountry Maui
The only company with permission to bring guests to Hulopo’e Marine preserve,Voted the #1 beach in America by Dr. Beach
Come and experience the raw and natural beauty of old Hawai’i. Discover the Adventures Hidden on Maui
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has 30+ years of experience. See Hawaii from the sky starting from $148.50.
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $369/nt
- Tours from $19.95 - This is the Real Hawaii you came to see.
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Enjoy The Kapalua Villas Maui from 56% off!
- Dine on locally sourced and sea dishes in a plantation setting.
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- From $1,173 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- From $978 - Maui & Kauai 6-Nts. w/Air, Hotels & Transfer
- Frm $166/nt: Find comfort at Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger
- From $1,322 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels