- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
BEST LUAU in Maui - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
Whale watch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Adult $44, Child $25
Zipline through Mauis Tropical Plantation in Waikapu and end near Ma‘alaea Harbor.
- Hawaiian Escape from only $999 in 2021– SAVE $500 per couple on all dates! 7-day two island guided tour with inter-island flight!
- From $89 - Snorkel cruise on Oahu's stunning Ko Olina coast with Hawaii Nautical
- Get up to 6 GPS audio tours for $29.99 with Shaka Guide! Tours available on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! Up to 25% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.
- From $839 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites