- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
BEST LUAU in Maui - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
Adventure in a sub under the sea and get a kid’s ride free!
UFO Parasail – Maui & Inshore Fishing Charter
Inshore Fishing Charter Seasonal: Dec 15 – May 15 Our…
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort. $229/night
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- The largest studios & villas on Kauai starting at $389/night
- Cruzin Hawaii – Save money on parking and gas! Moped and motorcycle rentals
- Island Helicopters is Kauai’s premiere helicopter tour!
- Steps away from world famous Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel - Stay here!
- A pair of BLT sliders are only $7 during happy hour at Tropics Tap House.
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Made-to-Order Sushi Buffet at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki!
- From $79 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Reserve your suite at ESPACIO and discover a rare and elegant luxury hotel experience unlike any other.