- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
BEST LUAU in Maui - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
Whale watch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Adult $44, Child $25
REOPENING Dec 20th - MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,099. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $909
- Hawaiian Escape from only $999 in 2021– SAVE $500 per couple on all dates! 7-day two island guided tour with inter-island flight!
- Save 15% on Shaka Guide’s Island Tour Bundles. Use Code Hawaiidotcom15 and book on www.shakaguide.com.
- Socially-Distanced Audio Tours starting at $4.99! All Shaka Guide tours offer turn-by-turn directions to popular sites and local gems.
- Made in Hawaii Sanitizers, Sprays, Dots, Gallons
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- From $879 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- From $1,369 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- From $2,079 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- 10% OFF Surfing or SUP Lessons and Equipment Rentals.