- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
Ocean-side lawns, tropical gardens or banquet rooms available. Up to 400 guests.
Friendly Charters – Maui Snorkeling Adventures and SNUBA
Snorkeling and SNUBA on the Lani Kai The Lani Kai…
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai’s 50-55 minute circle-island helicopter tour! Check out their website or call direct.
- Book Online & Save including Receive FREE Parking and a FREE Photo at Royal Lahaina Luau! BOOK NOW from $108.
- Royal Lahaina Resort on Kaanapali Beach - Aloha Rates from $235/nt
- Big Island & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, starting from $1,089
- Pearl Harbor + Oahu self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island from $329.99. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
- Hawaii's most beautiful courses-See the difference @ Bay View
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Kamaaina Exclusive Savings. Save up to 12%
- Save up to 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- $579 & up - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- A pair of BLT sliders are only $7 during happy hour at Tropics Tap House.
- Pearl Harbor + Oahu Island tour from $114.99 - BOOK NOW!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island