Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
Get $10 OFF Maui Snorkeling and SNUBA Adventures - BOOK NOW!
Friendly Charters – Maui Snorkeling Adventures and SNUBA
Snorkeling and SNUBA on the Lani Kai The Lani Kai…
Maui Ocean Center Discover & Dine Package
Discover and Dine Deluxe Package Maui Ocean Center Hours 9:00am-5:00pm…
- Discover Top 10 reasons to choose Hawai'i’s Most Hawaiian Hotel for your Maui family vacation.
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- 10% Off: Tour 50 acres of rare & endangered tropical plants
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Kokee Lodge - a cozy restaurant, bar and retail shop!
- Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger; a hidden oasis. From $186
- Kama‘aina rates available at Ka‘anapali Beach Hotel!
- Explore exclusive, private waterfalls from $153!
- Plan your destination wedding at a boutique beachfront resort!
- 10% OFF KonaRed® Hawaiian Coffeeberry® products: code OHANA
- Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages From $199 Per Room Night!
- Award-winning Chinese cuisine - vegetarian dishes available!
- FREE Cabin Upgrade on 12 Day Hawaii Islands Cruise & Tour on 8/31, Save TODAY!
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night