Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
Eat Your Way Across Maui
Some visitors to Maui just want to go snorkeling, whereas others are all about ziplining, but if there’s one activity that everyone on Maui has to do it’s eat. Sure — everyone of course has to eat — but in a place with as many culinary selections and ethnic flavors as Maui, eating is far…
Taste the Best of Hawaii Coffee from Top Hawaii...
Hawaii Coffee Company brings the best of Hawaiʻi coffee to…
- 7 Night Hawaii Cruises on Norwegian Cruise Line, from $999! EXCLUSIVE - Up to $1,000 to Spend Onboard, FREE Gratuities, & 10% Off Shore Excursions!
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates.
- From $185: Visit two of Oahu's most popular attractions; the Polynesian Cultural Center and Pearl Harbor. RT Waikiki hotel transportation included
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Visit Whalers General Store for all your beach supply needs!
- Experience traditional Hawaiian sailing - $135 per person!
- Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau Special: $72 pp
- Kayak through century old waterways ($140.63 adult) BOOK NOW
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Royal Lahaina Romance Pkg w/Dinner, luau, & more fr. $485/nt
- $35 Waikiki Sunset Sail with Mana Kai Catamaran - BOOK NOW!
- 5th night free at Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach. From $168
- Book a Full Day Adventure Retreat w/ Mahina Hawaii for $195!