Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
Down The Hatch & Breakwall Shave Ice Co.
Down The Hatch Down The Hatch was established in 2015 by three childhood friends from Georgia. After years of living in Maui, and working in the service industry, Javier, Dave, & Julian decided to open a seafood restaurant & bar catering to the community and guests of this beautiful island with their own unique style…
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local...
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s...
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Join Atlantis Submarines 10ft below the ocean surface & discover the action happening in Hawaii’s waters! Click HERE to book your undersea adventure!
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort. $229/night
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- SAVE $30 at Jack Harter Helicopters - BOOK NOW
- Island Helicopters: 2 Fantastic Tours, 1 Terrific Company!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Kamaaina Exclusive Savings. Save up to 12%
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu
- Hawaii's most beautiful courses-See the difference @ Bay View
- Ali'i Kayaks – the best way to explore Wailua River
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai!
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!