Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
Down the Hatch & Breakwall Shave Ice Co.
Down The Hatch Down the Hatch was established in 2015 by three childhood friends from Georgia. After years of living in Maui, and working in the service industry, Javier, Dave, & Julian decided to open a seafood restaurant & bar catering to the community and guests of this beautiful island with their own unique style…
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local...
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s...
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
- Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour - 13-day guided tour now from only $1,899! SAVE $900 per couple on select departures! Inter-island flights included.
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 with Promo Code HAWAII
- Big Island & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, starting from $889
- Save $30 Daily! Pre-purchase breakfast, car, and parking at Royal Lahaina Resort
- From farm to bottle: $25 Tasting Tour of Ko Hana Agricole Rum Distillery
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum from heirloom sugar cane - $35
- Maui, Kauai or Big Island to PEARL HARBOR day trip $329.99.
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii: SAVE 10% when booking 10 days in advance
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $139/nt
- 50% OFF & Free Breakfast at Oahu's tropical, boutique resort
- Kaku Sushi: Waikiki's best sushi and seafood buffet.
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $155/nt
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95