Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
Down the Hatch & Breakwall Shave Ice Co.
Down The Hatch Down the Hatch was established in 2015 by three childhood friends from Georgia. After years of living in Maui, and working in the service industry, Javier, Dave, & Julian decided to open a seafood restaurant & bar catering to the community and guests of this beautiful island with their own unique style…
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local...
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s...
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $410/nt
- Be One Of The Lucky Who Gets To Visit! The Kings Gardens Maui, Only A Limited # of Visitors Get the Chance to Visit! Starting at Only: $89.00 Donation
- Royal Lahaina Golfer’s Paradise Pkg with four rounds of golf per stay, club rentals and cart! $339/nt
- Don’t miss Maui’s award-winner Sunset Dinner Cruise. A uniquely Maui outdoor dining experience featuring a delicious chef-prepared 4-course meal. Book & Save 10%
- Sunday Night Trivia hosted by Professor Fincher at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM! Lots of Prizes!
- Enjoy Pacific Rim & island-inspired cuisine @ Kukui's
- 8 World-class, dual ziplines at CLIMB Works Keana Farms
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: AAA/CAA/JAF Members - SAVE 10%
- $939 & up - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Private Pearl Harbor + Oahu tour (4-24 people) from $699.99!
- Island Helicopters: 2 Fantastic Tours, 1 Terrific Company!
- Paddle a canoe for your upcoming Maui trip
- Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing Tour - $180/person - BOOK NOW!