Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
Down the Hatch & Breakwall Shave Ice Co.
Down The Hatch Down the Hatch was established in 2015 by three childhood friends from Georgia. After years of living in Maui, and working in the service industry, Javier, Dave, & Julian decided to open a seafood restaurant & bar catering to the community and guests of this beautiful island with their own unique style…
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local...
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s...
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
- Regularly voted and commonly known as "Maui's Best Luau," Old Lahaina Luau hula and feast captivate audiences time and time again! BOOK NOW from $125.
- Get $10 OFF jet ski & flyboard activities on Maui when you book the EARLY BIRD ONLINE SPECIAL! BOOK NOW!
- Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 with Promo Code HAWAII
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Swim in Poipu Beach on Kauai! Book rooms from $169/night!
- Shop KonaRed Coffee, Cascara Juice + Coffee Fruit Syrup!
- BAKER'S DOZEN SPECIAL from Hamakua Mac Nut Company-SHOP NOW!
- From $205/night: Stay at condos on Kauai.
- Use code DIVE15 for $15 OFF a 2 Tank SCUBA Dive.
- Tour the heritage sugarcane fields and taste Hawaii’s Kō Hana Rum - $25
- West Maui Cycles bike rentals as low as $8.50 per day!
- Soar high with Northshore Zipline on Maui from $119/person
- HAPPY HOUR 50% OFF SUSHI AND PUPUS
- Book rooms at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night