Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
Down the Hatch & Breakwall Shave Ice Co.
Down The Hatch Down the Hatch was established in 2015 by three childhood friends from Georgia. After years of living in Maui, and working in the service industry, Javier, Dave, & Julian decided to open a seafood restaurant & bar catering to the community and guests of this beautiful island with their own unique style…
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local...
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s...
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
- Enjoy rooms from 41% off at Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger. Relax in a palm-fringed setting at Napili Bay with plenty of dining options close by.
- Island Feet specializes in orthotic footwear and is committed to fixing your foot problems. FREE foot analysis at their Maui location - SHOP NOW!
- Adventure Starts Here! Soar high through the canopy with Northshore Zipline on Maui - BOOK NOW from $119 per person!
- Enjoy authentic Hawaiian cuisine at the open-air Tiki Terrace at Kaanapali Beach Hotel "the best resort restaurant on Maui" by Maui News
- Get $10 OFF jet ski & flyboard activities on Maui when you book the EARLY BIRD ONLINE SPECIAL! BOOK NOW!
- Special online rates for Voyagers of the Pacific: $78 pp
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- From $939 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- Get 15% off paddle board lessons in Kailua w/ code
- Wake up to the breathtaking views of Ka‘anapali Beach
- $30 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Famous Manta Ray Night Snorkel starting at $125
- Private, luxury Oahu tours - $280.00 for 2 people!