Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
Best New Restaurants on Maui
Tin Roof Standing in the parking lot outside of Tin Roof, you’d never guess that the mirrored windows hold some of the island’s best food. Recently opened by Sheldon Simeon—the chef behind restaurants like Star Noodle and Migrant—this humble hideout in Kahului brings gourmet flare to traditional lunch plates at prices that don’t break $10….
January is National Hot Tea Month! Enjoy an All...
It’s a beautiful thing to have come across a product…
Taste the Best of Hawaii Coffee from Top Hawaii...
Hawaii Coffee Company brings the best of Hawaiʻi coffee to…
Cruising into the Sunset with Hawaii Ocean Project
While on Maui, oceanfront dining is a must. But one…
- Visit Big Island & Maui, 6-Nt Package w/Air & Hotels, from $989
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special from $98 per person
- Sit back, relax, & enjoy a quiet neighborhood setting at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night, just a few miles from Lahaina and Kaanapali.
- Royal Lahaina Six Night Stays in Partial Ocean View from $194/nt!
- Meet Waikiki's fresh new face: Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Fully-Escorted 4 Island Tour fr $1499 - Save $800 Per Couple!
- Big Island 9-Line Zipline Tour & SAVE 10% with 7 day advance booking!
- Magical setting at Kanaloa at Kona by Outrigger from $129/nt
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- From $1,193 - 6-Nt. Oahu, Kona & Hilo Self-Drive Trip w/Air
- 20% off our Best Available Rates - Coconut Waikiki Hotel!
- Free gift with purchase of beach & ocean souvenirs-SHOP NOW!
- $19.99 Aloha Hat from Body Glove - CLICK TO SEE COLORS!