Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
Best New Restaurants on Maui
Tin Roof Standing in the parking lot outside of Tin Roof, you’d never guess that the mirrored windows hold some of the island’s best food. Recently opened by Sheldon Simeon—the chef behind restaurants like Star Noodle and Migrant—this humble hideout in Kahului brings gourmet flare to traditional lunch plates at prices that don’t break $10….
January is National Hot Tea Month! Enjoy an All...
It’s a beautiful thing to have come across a product…
Taste the Best of Hawaii Coffee from Top Hawaii...
Hawaii Coffee Company brings the best of Hawaiʻi coffee to…
Cruising into the Sunset with Hawaii Ocean Project
While on Maui, oceanfront dining is a must. But one…
- From $1,377 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nights w/Air, Car Rental, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,084 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $205/night: Enjoy sweeping views of Maui's stunning northwest coast from your room at The Kapalua Villas Maui
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Have fun at Kaanapali Beach, one of the world's best beaches, and enjoy amazing room rates from $135/night at Maui Eldorado Kaanapali by Outrigger!
- Eggs 'n Things ' pancake mix and syrups available online!
- Find a great deal to Hawaii, book now!
- HAPPY HOUR 50% OFF SUSHI AND PUPUS
- Enjoy The Kapalua Villas Maui from 56% off!
- Share the love in Hawaii! Register for discounted airfare.
- Save $40 Daily, when you Pre-purchase at Royal Kona Resort
- “Kauai Exclusive Vacation Rentals – Island-Wide, From $120”
- Frm $179/nt: Find comfort at Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger
- Royal Kona Package: luau, dinner cruise, & more! $310/nt
- 20% off our Best Available Rates - Shoreline Waikiki Hotel!