Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
Down The Hatch & Breakwall Shave Ice Co.
Due to rising concerns of COVID-19, eating out may not be possible in Hawaii at this time. But you can still support local restaurants! Some are open and provide take-out and/or delivery services. Down the Hatch’s delicious food is available for take out from the restaurant everyday. Call in to pick up (808) 661-4900 Down…
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local...
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
- Be One Of The Lucky Who Gets To Visit! The Kings Gardens Maui, Only A Limited # of Visitors Get the Chance to Visit! Starting at Only: $89.00 Donation
- FREE standard U.S. shipping on orders of $50 or more! Bring the authentic tastes and sights of Hawai’i to your doorstep. Shop at HOUSE OF MANA UP!
- Get a bird's eye view of Maui with UFO Parasail! Soar 800ft - 1,200ft in the air! Rates starting at only $89
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $839
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1069
- $859 & up - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- The Suite Escape: Receive 4th Night FREE at Trump Waikiki
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- Voted Best Of Maui, Waterfall Hike & Chocolate Tour!
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- Experience Nutridge: Four hours of interactive activities!
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $186
- Kauai Sea Tours takes you to remote beaches others cannot!
- Experience all of Oahu on an Island and You tour! $10 off with code HIDEAL