Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
Down the Hatch & Breakwall Shave Ice Co.
Down The Hatch Down the Hatch was established in 2015 by three childhood friends from Georgia. After years of living in Maui, and working in the service industry, Javier, Dave, & Julian decided to open a seafood restaurant & bar catering to the community and guests of this beautiful island with their own unique style…
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local...
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s...
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
- Enjoy A FREE 2nd Honeymoon On Us When You Book Your Wedding Anywhere in Hawaii. Featuring Hawaiian Musicians, Dancers, Ceremony & More.
- Big Island & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, starting from $939
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Royal Lahaina Golfer’s Paradise Pkg with four rounds of golf per stay, club rentals and cart! $339/nt
- We Invite You To Experience Hawaiian & Polynesian Culture Through Music, Dance, & Storytelling. Enjoy A Spectacular Beachside Maui Luau.
- $1,019 & up -- 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- [SCUBA] Dive into adventure with Dive Oahu for $149!
- From $1,409 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Try our new Paddle Board Rentals by the hour $25!
- Tour the heritage sugarcane fields and taste Hawaii’s Kō Hana Rum - $25
- Get 15% off paddle board lessons in Kailua w/ code
- Affordable island hopping awaits with Mokulele Airlines!
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Ko Hana Distillery - $25
- BAKER'S DOZEN SPECIAL from Hamakua Mac Nut Company-SHOP NOW!