Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
Down The Hatch & Breakwall Shave Ice Co.
Due to rising concerns of COVID-19, eating out may not be possible in Hawaii at this time. But you can still support local restaurants! Some are open and provide take-out and/or delivery services. Down the Hatch’s delicious food is available for take out from the restaurant everyday. Call in to pick up (808) 661-4900 Down…
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local...
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Big Island & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, starting from $949
- Hawaiian Escape from only $999 in 2021– SAVE $500 per couple on all dates! 7-day two island guided tour with inter-island flight!
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,369
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- $909 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!