Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local...
There are some things on Maui that never change, like the fiery beauty of a Haleakala sunrise or the trade winds on summer afternoons. Then there’s the Maui restaurant scene, where seemingly the only constant is change — oftentimes for the better. While it’s always hard to see your favorite restaurant close its doors, there’s…
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,279
- Best of Hawaii 4-Island Tour 2021 departures starting at $1,999! SAVE $500 per couple on a 12-day guided tour with inter-island flights included.
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Best Luau in Maui
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- From $1,279 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.
- From $79 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- RED DIRT SHIRT, Buy 2, Get 1 FREE!
- Socially-Distanced Audio Driving Tours starting at $14.99