Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
Best New Restaurants on Maui
Tin Roof Standing in the parking lot outside of Tin Roof, you’d never guess that the mirrored windows hold some of the island’s best food. Recently opened by Sheldon Simeon—the chef behind restaurants like Star Noodle and Migrant—this humble hideout in Kahului brings gourmet flare to traditional lunch plates at prices that don’t break $10….
January is National Hot Tea Month! Enjoy an All...
It’s a beautiful thing to have come across a product…
Taste the Best of Hawaii Coffee from Top Hawaii...
Hawaii Coffee Company brings the best of Hawaiʻi coffee to…
Cruising into the Sunset with Hawaii Ocean Project
While on Maui, oceanfront dining is a must. But one…
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5”x7” Portrait
- Become an A-List Insider with Aston Hotels & Resorts to Save 10% Plus a Room Upgrade, Welcome Gift and More. Join Today and Book Your Hawaii Getaway.
- From $1,108 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 2 Nights on each island
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- From $999 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- “Kauai Exclusive Vacation Rentals – Island-Wide, From $120”
- Panoramic post card views from the Marina Tower Waikiki
- Book rooms at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night
- HAPPY HOUR 50% OFF SUSHI AND PUPUS
- Old-school, fresh Italian pasta prepared daily at Il Lupino
- The Equus Hotel: Waikiki's favorite boutique hotel - Save 10%
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $149/nt
- Add breakfast to your stay & save 20% at Royal Kona Resort
- 4th Nt Free + Brkf for 2 at Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows.
- Tour beautiful Hakipuu Valley & journey ancient Hawaii