Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
Best New Restaurants on Maui
Tin Roof Standing in the parking lot outside of Tin Roof, you’d never guess that the mirrored windows hold some of the island’s best food. Recently opened by Sheldon Simeon—the chef behind restaurants like Star Noodle and Migrant—this humble hideout in Kahului brings gourmet flare to traditional lunch plates at prices that don’t break $10….
January is National Hot Tea Month! Enjoy an All...
It’s a beautiful thing to have come across a product…
Taste the Best of Hawaii Coffee from Top Hawaii...
Hawaii Coffee Company brings the best of Hawaiʻi coffee to…
Cruising into the Sunset with Hawaii Ocean Project
While on Maui, oceanfront dining is a must. But one…
- $579+ Lahaina Shores Beach Resort: 3-Nights with air. Includes FREE car rental. Set right on the water in Maui’s historic Lahaina Town!
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- From $205/night: Enjoy sweeping views of Maui's stunning northwest coast from your room at The Kapalua Villas Maui
- Have fun at Kaanapali Beach, one of the world's best beaches, and enjoy amazing room rates from $135/night at Maui Eldorado Kaanapali by Outrigger!
- Sit back, relax, & enjoy a quiet neighborhood setting at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night, just a few miles from Lahaina and Kaanapali.
- Old-school, fresh Italian pasta prepared daily at Il Lupino
- Book rooms at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night
- Fully-Escorted 13-Day, Four Island Tour from $1,399
- Only One Luxury 1-Bedroom Condo at Ka Malanai in Kailua Left
- Swim in Poipu Beach on Kauai! Book rooms from $169/night!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $149/nt
- From $135 - Dive Oahu's wrecks, caves and reefs
- Enjoy views of Diamond Head at Waikiki Shore by Outrigger!
- Seniors save 10% at Trump International Hotel Waikiki!