Dining on Maui
Don’t leave Maui without savoring some of the island’s harvests and popular delicacies. Even locals fervently await the summer season when the clusters of green mangoes on the neighborhood trees ripen to a reddish yellow hue. Check out our farmers’ market guide and pick up fresh lilikoi or passion fruit, dragon fruit, and papaya directly from their growers. Other must-try foods include ahi tuna poke, musubi and shave ice. Local restaurant chefs are also leading Maui’s dynamic culinary movement to showcase homegrown ingredients and sustainable practices.
Maui is the place to visit if you have a sweet tooth. All visitors must make a stop at Tasaka Guri-guri for Maui’s most popular treat: the famous guri-guri. It is a cross between ice cream and sherbet, in either strawberry or pineapple flavors. It is still served the way it has been for the last century: in a paper cup with a wooden spoon. Read more
Down the Hatch & Breakwall Shave Ice Co.
Down The Hatch Down the Hatch was established in 2015 by three childhood friends from Georgia. After years of living in Maui, and working in the service industry, Javier, Dave, & Julian decided to open a seafood restaurant & bar catering to the community and guests of this beautiful island with their own unique style…
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local...
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
Moose McGillycuddy’s & Fred’s...
Moose McGillycuddy’s Serving the Hawaiian islands for over 35 years,…
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Your Love Deserves A Wedding Ceremony That Lasts A Lifetime, Count On Us To Plan Your Authentic Hawaiian Wedding In Paradise.
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special from $109 per person
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,419
- Island Helicopters offers unique tours around this tropical paradise; including one of Hawaii’s most elite tours, the Jurassic Falls Landing Adventure
- Experience Live Chocolate Tree Orchard on O`ahu & Save 10%
- Save 20%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- Save 10% on Maui Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel tour
- Do what the Hawaiians Do - Wa‘a (Canoe) Paddling
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu
- Taste love in a bottle: Visit the Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum Distillery - $25
- Grand Naniloa Resort: AAA/CAA/JAF Members - SAVE 10%
- Father's Day Specialty Brunch at Kā‘anapali Beach Hotel
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise