- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special from $108 per person
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Kids ride free with purchase of an adult ticket when you book online! Explore Maui's marine mysteries 100 feet below the surface in a real submarine!
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- $5 Food Menu every Tues. @ Down The Hatch starting @ 9PM: Mermaid Fries, Chicken Quesadilla, Pork Tacos, Lava Lava Shrimp, & Broccoli & Truffle Cheese
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- AAA, Military and Senior discounts for your Maui vacation!
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- Room specials from 33% off at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- From $79 - Kona Whales-Guaranteed powerboat cruises
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!
- From $205/night: Stay at condos on Kauai.
- Rooms from $169/night at Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger.
- National Car Rental: Save with National