- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- Are you an Amazing Maui Babe? Shop now for the best tanning lotions, sunscreen, & skincare products at Maui Babe! Get free shipping on all US orders $30 and more.
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Perfect Steaks. Perfect Drinks. Hand-Selected Pairings, Just Some Of Ruth's Many Talents. Join Us At Ruth's Chris Steak House.
- Life Vest/Flotation Device Rentals for $5!
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $180.96!
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- A Local Favorite: Music, Cocktails & Cuisine at Blue Note
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!
- Sunday Night Trivia at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM!
- Count On Us For The Paradise Wedding Your Love Deserves
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Military Rates available at the Most Hawaiian Hotel
- Find unique & local-made items at our Ku’ono Waiwai store