- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- SAVE $900 per couple! Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour - 12 Days now from only $2,099!
- Trading Places Maui is an alternative timeshare exchange program serving all Hawaiian Islands! Trade local and see the difference.
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- Royal Lahaina Spirit of Aloha Pkg: Bundle room, breakfast, rental car, & parking and save $95 per day! $335/nt
- Save up to 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- From $1,169 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- NEW! Exclusive, in-depth volcano and lava tube experience!
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- Exclusive Oahu Farm to Fork to Forest experience! From $170.
- Best Whalewatch tour on Maui. Book and save 10%
- Save $30! Pre-buy breakfast, car & parking at Royal Lahaina
- Deluxe Waterfall Safari: Experience the view from above!
- Kama`aina, AAA, Military rates available for Maui vacation
- Big Wave Dave: Waikiki's best surfing lessons & local coffee