- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $410/nt
- Raise awareness against breast cancer w/ Condominium Rentals Hawaii! $10 will be donated to Pacific Cancer Foundation w/ each booking made in October
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,009
- Volunteer your time and services and join in fun and impactful activities at low or no cost - a service of travel2change, a progressive non-profit.
- Hawaiian Escape from only $1,199 – 7-day two island guided tour with inter-island flight! SAVE $900 per couple on select departures!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- SAVE $49.50! Free child’s ticket with purchase of adult ticket!
- Special online rates for Voyagers of the Pacific: $78 pp
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- Live Music in an Intimate Setting: See the Blue Note Lineup
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii: SAVE 10% when booking 10 days in advance
- WAIKIKI ESCAPE Save up to 35% when you stay 3 or more nights
- Enjoy Suites from $216 at Paradise Bay Resort on Oahu
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu