- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Spirit of Aloha Pkg: Bundle room, breakfast, rental car, & parking and save $65 per day! $279/nt
- Volunteer your time and services and join in fun and impactful activities at low or no cost - a service of travel2change, a progressive non-profit.
- Stay up to date with current ocean conditions in Hawaii: Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current hazard levels at Hawaii's popular beaches.
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $139/nt
- Three ways to experience the volcano: Ride in our luxury van, cruise down on a bike with a guide, or pedal down at your own pace. Starting at $95.
- 10% OFF Kauai horseback riding! Click here & call to book!
- $35 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!
- Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical mini golf!
- Visit the Most Charming Cacao Farm in America & Save 10%!
- A Local Favorite: Music, Cocktails & Cuisine at Blue Note
- Umauma Falls Zipline: SAVE 10% w/ 7 day advance booking! Code: HAW10
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Combo starting at $215.
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 w/ code HAWAII