There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $369/nt
- Fully-Escorted Best of Hawaii Four Island Tour – Thirteen Days from $1,499 - Save $800 Per Couple!
- $989 & up - Visit Big Island & Maui, 6-Nt Package w/Air & Hotels
- Visit Oahu, Kauai & Maui: 6-Nt. Island Hopping Adventure w/Air from $1,069
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- BOOK NOW - Kohala Divers 1 Tank Night Dive - $139 per person
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Tour beautiful Hakipuu Valley & journey ancient Hawaii
- Royal Lahaina Package: luau, dinner cruise, & more! $369/nt
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Free Combat Flight Simulator at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Explore Waipio Valley on the Big Island by ATV: $159!
- Experience Maui's award-winning ziplines from $107.96!