- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $139/nt
- Check out our daily web specials.
- Enjoy A FREE 2nd Honeymoon On Us When You Book Your Wedding Anywhere in Hawaii. Featuring Hawaiian Musicians, Dancers, Ceremony & More.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Kama‘āina, AAA, Military and Senior discounts available for your Maui vacation! Check it out and book today
- Live Music in an Intimate Setting: See the Blue Note Lineup
- Special online rates for Voyagers of the Pacific: $78 pp
- Book The Paradise Wedding You Deserve Anywhere in Hawaii
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – All Islands
- Find your right surfboard at Surfboard Factory Hawaii
- Try our new Paddle Board Rentals by the hour $25!
- Wild Tiki Fun Zone has something fun for all ages!
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $115pp
- Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing Tour - $180/person - BOOK NOW!