- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,249
- Save 15% on Shaka Guide’s Island Tour Bundles. Use Code Hawaiidotcom15 and book on www.shakaguide.com.
- From $89 - World class scuba diving on the Ko Olina Coast with Hawaii Nauticalina Coast
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,139. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!
- Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- From $1,259 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- From $1,739 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours