There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- Pearl Harbor + Oahu self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island from $329.99. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
- SHOP Hungry Hawaiian's local dried fruits, cookies, gourmet cornbread mixes, nuts & seeds, candies, Li Hing Mui products, and dried seafood ($1 - $8).
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Zipline with incredible ocean and West Maui Mountain views with Paradise Eco-Adventures. Adults $79.95, Children $59.95
- Award-winning Chinese cuisine - vegetarian dishes available!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Be in the heart of Waikiki from $149/night!
- The ONLY small group island tour + helicopter flight! $338pp
- Handmade and all natural Hawaiian bath and body soaps
- Enjoy 100% island range-fed beef at Honolulu Burger Co.!
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- From $159 - Dive Oahu's wrecks, caves and reefs
- An alternative exchange program for Hawaii timeshare owners!
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!