There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- $899 & up - 6-Night Oahu & Maui Vacation w/Air, Hotels & Transfer
- Sit back, relax, & enjoy a quiet neighborhood setting at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night, just a few miles from Lahaina and Kaanapali.
- Enjoy 100% Kona Coffee grown in the uplands of Hawaii Island and roasted to perfection here in Hawaii! Shop now!
- Escape to the Big Island, Kauai & Maui: 6-Nts w/Air, Hotels & Transfers from $1,136
- From $205/night: Enjoy sweeping views of Maui's stunning northwest coast from your room at The Kapalua Villas Maui
- $49.99 Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour-BOOK NOW!
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Reduced Rates from $195/nt
- Eggs 'n Things ' pancake mix and syrups available online!
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night
- Handmade and all natural Hawaiian bath and body soaps
- Legends of Kaanapali Luau – Authentic Hawaiian Luau
- From $1,239 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center holds Halloween Spooktacular, Oct. 28
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort