- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special from $108 per person
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Island Feet specializes in orthotic footwear and is committed to fixing your foot problems. FREE foot analysis at their Maui location - SHOP NOW!
- Island-hopping 6-night adventure, Maui and Kauai, from $909
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- From $205/night: Stay at condos on Kauai.
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Ko Hana Distillery - $25
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Private Pearl Harbor + Oahu tour (4-24 people) from $699.99!
- AAA, Military and Senior discounts for your Maui vacation!
- 35% off the only Forbes Five-Star Hotel on Oahu - BOOK NOW
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things
- From $919 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure