There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- $1,079+ Wailea Beach Resort: 3 Nights with air - Best available rates and added values!
- AAA, Military & Senior Rates available! What a great way to save more on your Kaanapali Beach Hotel vacation. No resort fees and complimentary wifi.
- Visit 4-Islands: Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air, Hotels & Car Rental from $1,409
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Sit back, relax, & enjoy a quiet neighborhood setting at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night, just a few miles from Lahaina and Kaanapali.
- Handmade and all natural Hawaiian bath and body soaps
- 10% OFF KonaRed® Hawaiian Coffeeberry® products: code OHANA
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- World famous diving, top quality instruction - Kona Coast
- GET 6 boxes and save 30% plus get a FREE 24oz Hydro Flask
- Jack's Diving Locker (Kona) - Specialty Dives for ONLY $175!
- Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- Experience the Cook Islands at Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things
- 100% Kona Coffee from the uplands of Hawaii Island