- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- Adventure Starts Here! Soar high through the canopy with Northshore Zipline on Maui - BOOK NOW from $119 per person!
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1089
- Are you an Amazing Maui Babe? Shop now for the best tanning lotions, sunscreen, & skincare products at Maui Babe! Get free shipping on all US orders $30 and more.
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- The Longest Happy Hour on Maui 2-6pm daily! 15% Off Appetizers
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- 100% Kona Coffee from Kona Mountain Coffee
- Sunday Night Trivia at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM!
- WAIKIKI ESCAPE Save up to 20% when you stay 3 or more nights
- $899 & up - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Ali'i Kayaks – the best way to explore Wailua River
- Help your graduate celebrate their achievement. Send graduation leis right to their door!