- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,329
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- $979 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- From $929 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- $909 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $140 including Lunch!
- Experience an ultimate watersport adventure at Twogood Kayaks