There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- From $1,101 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 2 Nights on each island
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $135/nt
- Fresh sushi made to order, a nice selection of fully cooked dishes, and a fun dining experience for the kids - all under one roof at Genki Sushi.
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show from $90 per person
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Visit Max's Restaurant for Ilima Award winning Fried chicken
- Happy Hour at Il Lupino, every day from 12:00pm to 6:30pm
- Only minutes from the iconic Napali Coastline!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount
- Intimate, stylish Waikiki condo from $189/night
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- From $149/night: Local hospitality at OHANA Waikiki East.
- Ride Kauai’s longest zipline for $139