- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Maui, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
The question isn’t whether or not to head for a beach, but how to pick the one that matches your mood and energy level. What makes one beach great for surfers and water-sport enthusiasts does not necessarily make for a great destination for families or vacationers looking to relax on the shore. Some beaches are more suitable for certain activities—for instance, Launiupoko Beach, Breakwall in Lahaina and Cove Park in Kihei are great for beginning surfers; while wind and kite surfers flock to Kanaha Beach.
Maui has 120 miles of coastline and more than 75 beaches. Although hotels or vacation rentals front many popular shorelines; it is not difficult to find a secluded stretch of sand to get your dose of vitamin sea. Read more
Jaws (Peahi): Epic Maui Surf Break
The Valley Isle’s winter season ushers in dangerous and glorious…
Loved and Legendary Honolua Bay, Maui
Some of Hawaiʻi’s beaches are known for their exceptional snorkeling…
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $749
- Explore one of the top aquariums in the world! Visit Maui Ocean Center for an authentic marine experience. Day, Week & Annual passes from $29.95/adult
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- The Longest Happy Hour on Maui 2-6pm daily! 15% Off Appetizers
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Experience all of Oahu on an Island and You tour! $10 off with code HIDEAL
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- Ali'i Kayaks – the best way to explore Wailua River
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Voted Best Of Maui, Waterfall Hike & Chocolate Tour!
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $186
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii