Things To Do on Kauai
Have you ever wanted to swim with green sea turtles or zip line through a rainforest? Adventures like these are among the many things to do on Kauai. From hopping in a canoe and paddling up the Wailua River to sailing across the Nā Pali Coast on a sunset tour, the number of fun things to do on Kaua‘i abound for nature lovers and thrill seekers alike.
Visiting Waimea Canyon is one of the top ten things to do on Kaua‘i and is a must for anyone that has a rental car and the time to visit this Westside gem. But there are plenty of other equally remarkable journeys that can be taken, even if you’re short on time, and the best part is they don’t cost a penny. Because the island is so naturally pristine, the types of scenery you can feast your eyes on ranges from easily accessible waterfalls like ‘Opaeka‘a Falls in Wailua to divine seascapes that don’t even require you to get out of the car. Read more
So whether you want to lounge poolside with a mai tai or plunge through the forest on an ATV, it’s a breeze finding things to do on Kaua‘i.
This is a swimming tour so be sure to pack your towels and swim gear.
Exclusive zip experience that occurs on private lands that have never before been open to the public
Reserve your Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
Sailing into the sunset aboard a luxury catamaran with Kauai as a backdrop is a “must do” for every Hawaiian holiday
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
See the beautiful island of Kauai in a whole new way on our new six hour Kauai Movie adventure!
Experience the newest Kauai Zipline Tour located minutes from the Poipu resort area
- Hotel Coral Reef, Kauai - Reserve one of our beautiful OCEANFRONT rooms for four nights, and get the 5th night for $109!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- 20% OFF – Save on Spring Travel at 375+ Maui & Kauai Beach Vacation Rentals
- Need a natural Energy Boost, try greenteaHAWAII call us today and receive a 15% discount!!! We also have multi box discounts! 866-960-1548
- Kilauea Lighthouse, Hanalei Bay, Napali Coast to the north and Wailua River, and Waimea Canyon heading south. Book now from $205/night!
- CLIMB Works Keana Farms Zipline - 3 hour guided tour: $169
- 10% OFF KonaRed® Hawaiian Coffeeberry® products: code OHANA
- 5th night free at Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach. From $191
- FREE Kona Coffee with ANY Go Ramble order! Mention “My Kona”
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- “Kauai Exclusive Vacation Rentals – Island-Wide, From $120”
- From $939 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Kauai Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- Save $10: Book your Na Pali catamaran adventure online!
- Save 20% when you book online at Pacific Aviation Museum.
Play Cowboy on Princeville Ranch
Princeville Ranch’s 2,500 acres run from the mountains to dramatic…