Things To Do on Kauai
Have you ever wanted to swim with green sea turtles or zip line through a rainforest? Adventures like these are among the many things to do on Kauai. From hopping in a canoe and paddling up the Wailua River to sailing across the Nā Pali Coast on a sunset tour, the number of fun things to do on Kaua‘i abound for nature lovers and thrill seekers alike.
Visiting Waimea Canyon is one of the top ten things to do on Kaua‘i and is a must for anyone that has a rental car and the time to visit this Westside gem. But there are plenty of other equally remarkable journeys that can be taken, even if you’re short on time, and the best part is they don’t cost a penny. Because the island is so naturally pristine, the types of scenery you can feast your eyes on ranges from easily accessible waterfalls like ‘Opaeka‘a Falls in Wailua to divine seascapes that don’t even require you to get out of the car. Read more
So whether you want to lounge poolside with a mai tai or plunge through the forest on an ATV, it’s a breeze finding things to do on Kaua‘i.
Kauai Down Under will help you experience all that Kauai Scuba Diving has to offer.
Professional Archaeologist guides you through the past on the south shore of Kauai.
Perfect for those seeking a unique Hawaiian horseback riding experience on Kauai.
Snorkel, sightsee, relax and enjoy the cliffs of the Napali Coast & Niihau.
Tour 50 acres of rare & endangered tropical plants
Stop along your ATV tour and see where scenes were filmed from Jurassic Park.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Escape to the Big Island, Kauai & Maui: 6-Nts w/Air, Hotels & Transfers from $1,099
- See Oahu & Kauai: 6-Night Island-Hopping Trip w/Air & Hotels from $919
- Enjoy an Authentic Island Experience at Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages-Recently Renovated Nostalgic Charm, Truly Unique. From Only $179/Night!
- Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages From $179 Per Room Night!
- Renew your wedding vows at Kaanapali Beach. From $800
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina
- Free Combat Flight Simulator at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- Use code PKGAWA for free breakfast & 2pm checkout in Waikiki
- Relax at Kohala Coast Vacation Rentals by Outrigger!
- Summit Maunakea, highest point in the Pacific, from $129!
- Early Booking, 10% Off for Hawai'i's Most Authentic Luau
Play Cowboy on Princeville Ranch
Princeville Ranch’s 2,500 acres run from the mountains to dramatic…