Things To Do on Kauai
Have you ever wanted to swim with green sea turtles or zip line through a rainforest? Adventures like these are among the many things to do on Kauai. From hopping in a canoe and paddling up the Wailua River to sailing across the Nā Pali Coast on a sunset tour, the number of fun things to do on Kaua‘i abound for nature lovers and thrill seekers alike.
Visiting Waimea Canyon is one of the top ten things to do on Kaua‘i and is a must for anyone that has a rental car and the time to visit this Westside gem. But there are plenty of other equally remarkable journeys that can be taken, even if you’re short on time, and the best part is they don’t cost a penny. Because the island is so naturally pristine, the types of scenery you can feast your eyes on ranges from easily accessible waterfalls like ‘Opaeka‘a Falls in Wailua to divine seascapes that don’t even require you to get out of the car. Read more
So whether you want to lounge poolside with a mai tai or plunge through the forest on an ATV, it’s a breeze finding things to do on Kaua‘i.
Sailing into the sunset aboard a luxury catamaran with Kauai as a backdrop is a “must do” for every Hawaiian holiday
See spectacular sea cliffs, enchanting waterfalls and timeless lava tubes
Tour 50 acres of rare & endangered tropical plants
Traditional luau features authentic cuisine, dance, crafts and more
This is a swimming tour so be sure to pack your towels and swim gear.
An evening of traditional Hawaiian cuisine, music, cultural dances and island crafts
Come and explore! Where the road ends, is where the fun begins on our 4x4 Jungle Adventure.
- Experience The Villas at Poipu Kai – Kauai’s Premier Luxury Boutique Resort. Featuring Designer Kitchens, Pool, Tennis & More! From $299 Per Night
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has 30+ years of experience. See Hawaii from the sky starting from $148.50.
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Royal Kona Package: luau, dinner cruise, & more! $310/nt
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- 20% off our Best Available Rates - Shoreline Waikiki Hotel!
- Escape to Maui from only $135/night!
- Explore Waipio Valley on the Big Island by ATV: $159!
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $98pp
- AirVentures Kauai: Call for our DAILY SPECIAL 1-866-646-7864
- 10% saving with Advance Booking at Polynesian Cultural Center
- From $149/night: Local hospitality at OHANA Waikiki East.
Play Cowboy on Princeville Ranch
Princeville Ranch’s 2,500 acres run from the mountains to dramatic…