Things To Do on Kauai
Have you ever wanted to swim with green sea turtles or zip line through a rainforest? Adventures like these are among the many things to do on Kauai. From hopping in a canoe and paddling up the Wailua River to sailing across the Nā Pali Coast on a sunset tour, the number of fun things to do on Kaua‘i abound for nature lovers and thrill seekers alike.
Visiting Waimea Canyon is one of the top ten things to do on Kaua‘i and is a must for anyone that has a rental car and the time to visit this Westside gem. But there are plenty of other equally remarkable journeys that can be taken, even if you’re short on time, and the best part is they don’t cost a penny. Because the island is so naturally pristine, the types of scenery you can feast your eyes on ranges from easily accessible waterfalls like ‘Opaeka‘a Falls in Wailua to divine seascapes that don’t even require you to get out of the car. Read more
So whether you want to lounge poolside with a mai tai or plunge through the forest on an ATV, it’s a breeze finding things to do on Kaua‘i.
This is a swimming tour so be sure to pack your towels and swim gear.
Come and explore! Where the road ends, is where the fun begins on our 4x4 Jungle Adventure.
Exclusive zip experience that occurs on private lands that have never before been open to the public
Relive old traditions and tube the flumes and ditches of the old Lihue Plantation
Take a drive to a majestic canyon and riding a riverboat to an historic grotto
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
Traditional luau features authentic cuisine, dance, crafts and more
- From 50% off per night: Get away and relax at this Kapaa hideaway with breezy beach accommodations at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- From $1,112 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 2 Nights on each island
- Fully-Escorted 13-Day, Four Island Tour from $1,399
- Explore historic Koloa Town a few minutes away, drive west to Waimea Canyon, or east to Hanalei on the north shore. Enjoy room rates from 43% off.
- Oceanfront guestrooms. Seaside spa. World-class dining. Celebrate your honeymoon at the Kauai resort TripAdvisor named the #3 U.S. hotel for romance.
- Fly through time and space at ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center!
- Little Village Noodle House - Award winning Chinese cuisine!
- Feel the heat on our Kilauea Lava Hike starting from $179!
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Save $40 Daily, when you Pre-purchase at Royal Kona Resort
- AirVentures Kauai: Call for our DAILY SPECIAL 1-866-646-7864
- Book 7 nights or more & receive 10% off at Hotel Coral Reef
- Swim with Dolphins in Hawaii’s ocean. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- Sweet 60: Sweet Offer for seniors at Kaanapali Beach Hotel!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
Play Cowboy on Princeville Ranch
Princeville Ranch’s 2,500 acres run from the mountains to dramatic…