Things To Do on Kauai
Have you ever wanted to swim with green sea turtles or zip line through a rainforest? Adventures like these are among the many things to do on Kauai. From hopping in a canoe and paddling up the Wailua River to sailing across the Nā Pali Coast on a sunset tour, the number of fun things to do on Kaua‘i abound for nature lovers and thrill seekers alike.
Visiting Waimea Canyon is one of the top ten things to do on Kaua‘i and is a must for anyone that has a rental car and the time to visit this Westside gem. But there are plenty of other equally remarkable journeys that can be taken, even if you’re short on time, and the best part is they don’t cost a penny. Because the island is so naturally pristine, the types of scenery you can feast your eyes on ranges from easily accessible waterfalls like ‘Opaeka‘a Falls in Wailua to divine seascapes that don’t even require you to get out of the car. Read more
So whether you want to lounge poolside with a mai tai or plunge through the forest on an ATV, it’s a breeze finding things to do on Kaua‘i.
This is a swimming tour so be sure to pack your towels and swim gear.
Learn about ancient legends from the island as you enjoy sweeping ocean and mountain views
An evening of traditional Hawaiian cuisine, music, cultural dances and island crafts
Reserve your Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
The 4.5 hour adventure begins where the pavement ends!
See spectacular sea cliffs, enchanting waterfalls and timeless lava tubes
- Become an A-List Insider with Aston Hotels & Resorts to Save 10% Plus a Room Upgrade, Welcome Gift and More. Join Today and Book Your Hawaii Getaway.
- From $988 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- "FREE" souvenir T-shirt when booking with Blue Dolphin Charters directly
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Share the love in Hawaii! Register for discounted airfare.
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Vacation in Waikiki from only $219/night.
- Hyatt Place Waikiki-Free Breakfast & Wi-Fi. No Resort Free.
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- From $955 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Oahu Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- From $1,159 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt. Self-Drive w/Air
- Save 15% on your intimate wedding at Paradise Bay Resort
- Villas at Poipu Kai – The Kauai Boutique Resort, From $299
Play Cowboy on Princeville Ranch
Princeville Ranch’s 2,500 acres run from the mountains to dramatic…