The Top Things to Do on Kauai: You Can’t Miss These Kauai Activities
Have you ever wanted to swim with green sea turtles or zip line through a rainforest? Adventures like these are among the many things to do on Kauai. From hopping in a canoe and paddling up the Wailua River to sailing across the Nā Pali Coast on a sunset tour, the number of fun things to do on Kaua‘i abound for nature lovers and thrill seekers alike.
Visiting Waimea Canyon is one of the top ten things to do on Kaua‘i and is a must for anyone that has a rental car and the time to visit this Westside gem. But there are plenty of other equally remarkable journeys that can be taken, even if you’re short on time, and the best part is they don’t cost a penny. Because the island is so naturally pristine, the types of scenery you can feast your eyes on ranges from easily accessible waterfalls like ‘Opaeka‘a Falls in Wailua to divine seascapes that don’t even require you to get out of the car. Read more
Finding out what to do on Kaua‘i is easy. Just ask your concierge or any number of kama‘aina (residents) that live in the area you’d like to explore and they will provide you with the most knowledgeable information. Kama‘aina are especially aware of the best things to do on Kaua‘i that don’t cost money like hiking or relaxing beachside; they’ll be able to inform you which beaches are the best to swim like Pō‘ipu Beach and which hikes are most beautiful like the Kalalau trail.For the more athletically-inclined, water sports, including stand-up paddle boarding and surfing, are other popular things to do on Kaua‘i. You can rent equipment at an hourly rate or even sign up for classes.Exploring the inaccessible parts of the island, however, require that you book a tour. This is the only way you’ll get to view majestic locations like Honopū Valley that can only be seen by boat or helicopter, or discover unchartered territory like Kipu Kai beach which can only be seen by way of ATVs. These group activities are an especially attractive option for visitors.
So whether you want to lounge poolside with a mai tai or plunge through the forest on an ATV, it’s a breeze finding things to do on Kaua‘i.
"Guaranteed" dolphin sighting plus snorkeling tour along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast. $10 off early online bookings.
Ho`opulapula Haraguchi Rice Mill
ATTENTION: SEVERE FLOODING Please pray for everyone affected by the…
Island Helicopters, Kauai
3 Fantastic TOURS! 1 Fantastic COMPANY (Kauai-owned and operated): EXCLUSIVE…
Kauai ATV Tour with Kipu Ranch Adventures
Who’s afraid of a little dirt? Not you? Excellent! Sometimes…
Zipline at Princeville Ranch Adventures
Princeville Ranch is a 2,500 acre, family owned, adventure and…
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,399
- Book 7 nights or more and receive 10% off your entire stay! Offer valid for stays completed by December 20, 2018 at Hotel Coral Reef!
- 15% - 25% OFF: Maui & Kauai Condo Sale this Summer!
- Visit Kokee Lodge, a cozy and historic restaurant, bar and retail shop located in the heart of Kokee State Park!
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Enjoy Wolfgang's superb Porterhouse Steak: $109.95 for two
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- 11-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,114 on Carnival Cruise Lines
- Original Adult Shave Ice $6 during Happy Hour 2-6pm!
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Reduced Rates from $215/nt
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Mountain bike trails and bike rentals on Oahu’s North Shore!
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
More Activities You Might Like
Horseback at Princeville Ranch Adventures
Princeville Ranch‘s 2,500 acres run from the mountains to dramatic…