Shopping on Kauai
It has been said that the island of Kauai is home to the highest concentration of locally made clothing. The people of Kauaʻi have their own unique style – it’s beachy, easy going, comfortable, and classy. Kauai is a wonderful place to add some special items to your wardrobe. Check out our guide to shopping on Kauai.
Red Dirt Shirts – Paradise Shells
Kauai’s infamous for its red dirt. The deep red dirt covers roadways, sidewalks, shoes, buildings, cars and stains everything. What causes Kauai’s dirt to be so red? Kauai is one of the oldest Hawaiian Islands giving the high iron content of the volcanic soils plenty of time to oxidize, producing red dirt. Visit Paradise Shells…
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- $10 off your NĀ PALI COAST RAFT ADVENTURE with Nā Pali Riders
- New Year ~ New You! Book at Castle Resorts & Hotels and get up to 35% off for stays through 11/30/20! Hurry, offer ends 1/27/19
- Ali'i Kayaks – use promo code HIFive for $5 discount. One of the best ways to see the hidden places on Kauai is on our Wailua River kayak adventure
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! Book Now
- Only Island Helicopters can land you at Jurassic Falls.
- $879 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Experience Scuba diving with Trident Adventures from $129. Book now!
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii: SAVE 10% when booking 10 days in advance
- Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing Tour - $180/person - BOOK NOW!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: the home of hula, art and culture!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- SAVE $30 at Jack Harter Helicopters - BOOK NOW
- Reserve your suite at ESPACIO and discover a rare and elegant luxury hotel experience unlike any other.