Shopping on Kauai
It has been said that the island of Kauai is home to the highest concentration of locally made clothing. The people of Kauaʻi have their own unique style – it’s beachy, easy going, comfortable, and classy. Kauai is a wonderful place to add some special items to your wardrobe. Check out our guide to shopping on Kauai.
Red Dirt Shirts – Paradise Shells
Kauai’s infamous for its red dirt. The deep red dirt covers roadways, sidewalks, shoes, buildings, cars and stains everything. What causes Kauai’s dirt to be so red? Kauai is one of the oldest Hawaiian Islands giving the high iron content of the volcanic soils plenty of time to oxidize, producing red dirt. Visit Paradise Shells…
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- FREE burlap beach tote with purchase of $125 or more! Bring the authentic tastes and sights of Hawai’i to your doorstep. Shop at HOUSE OF MANA UP!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- FREE standard U.S. shipping on orders of $50 or more! Bring the authentic tastes and sights of Hawai’i to your doorstep. Shop at HOUSE OF MANA UP!
- Kauai Sea Tours can take you where others can't! Explore the Na Pali Coast's remote Nualolo Kai beach and ancient site. Book online - Save $10!
- Sunday Night Trivia at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM!
- FREE collectible tropical pen w/ purchase of $50+! Shop now!
- 15% Off: Snorkel the reefs off Kailua Beach & Lanikai Beach with code "Kailua"
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Visit Maui Ocean Center! Passes start at $29.95 per adult
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation