Shopping on Kauai
It has been said that the island of Kauai is home to the highest concentration of locally made clothing. The people of Kauaʻi have their own unique style – it’s beachy, easy going, comfortable, and classy. Kauai is a wonderful place to add some special items to your wardrobe. Check out our guide to shopping on Kauai.
Conveniently located in Old Koloa Town, Emperor’s Emporium offers one of the largest selection of clothing, jewelry, gifts and souvenirs. Owner Jerry Vigil has been offering quality products to Kauai visitors and local residents alike for the past 28 years. On the corner of Koloa and Poipu Road, next to the Texaco Gas Station, you’ll…
- Kaka'ako Kasuals' Kewalos reef walkers will stick with tiny explorers through every adventure!
- Must Try Snacks. Hand Picked by It's A Hawaii Thing Hosts. FREE SHIPPING.
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $999. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- 50% OFF Made in Hawaii Sanitizers, Sprays, Dots, Gallons with code HI50
- Save 15% on Shaka Guide’s Island Tour Bundles. Use Code Hawaiidotcom15 and book on www.shakaguide.com.
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours
- Shaka Guide GPS Audio Tour Bundles - Save 50% and more!
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- From $1,099 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.
- 50% OFF Made in Hawaii Hand Sanitizer with code HI50
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- From $1,029 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- $1,179 & up -- Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car