Shopping on Kauai
It has been said that the island of Kauai is home to the highest concentration of locally made clothing. The people of Kauaʻi have their own unique style – it’s beachy, easy going, comfortable, and classy. Kauai is a wonderful place to add some special items to your wardrobe. Check out our guide to shopping on Kauai.
Red Dirt Shirts – Paradise Shells
Kauai’s infamous for its red dirt. The deep red dirt covers roadways, sidewalks, shoes, buildings, cars and stains everything. What causes Kauai’s dirt to be so red? Kauai is one of the oldest Hawaiian Islands giving the high iron content of the volcanic soils plenty of time to oxidize, producing red dirt. Visit Paradise Shells…
- Enjoy Kauai's longest ride with Koloa Zipline or get dirty on an ATV Off Road Adventure!
- Drive, Walk, Hike, See, Smell, Feel & ABSORB Kauai's Most 'Picturesque' Locations with Kauai Photo Tours!
- Pearl Harbor + Oahu self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island from $329.99. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Royal Kona Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car & parking! $299/nt
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii: SAVE 10% when booking 10 days in advance
- Soar high with Northshore Zipline on Maui from $119/person
- A Local Favorite: Music, Cocktails & Cuisine at Blue Note
- $30 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!
- Popular Pearl Harbors from $97.99 - BOOK NOW!
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- 13-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour from $1,999! SAVE $350pp