Shopping on Kauai
It has been said that the island of Kauai is home to the highest concentration of locally made clothing. The people of Kauaʻi have their own unique style – it’s beachy, easy going, comfortable, and classy. Kauai is a wonderful place to add some special items to your wardrobe. Check out our guide to shopping on Kauai.
Shopping in Sunny Poipu
Lightening your wallet’s load is easy to do on the south shore of Kaua‘i where not only the weather is delightful, but so is the shopping. The Shops at Kukuiula The Shops at Kukui‘ula is the premiere location to find Hawaiian keepsakes in Po‘ipū. At art galleries like Red Koi you’ll fall in love with…
Ching Young Village Shopping Center
HISTORY OF CHING YOUNG VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER CHING YOUNG, whose…
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Enjoy an Authentic Island Experience at Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages-Recently Renovated Nostalgic Charm, Truly Unique. From Only $199/Night!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $129.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $429.99.
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Ko Hana Distillery - $25
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Send Flowers Hawaiian-Style! Nationwide delivery.
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure; fr $899. See Big Island & Oahu
- Book a snorkel cruise in Waikiki - $65 adults, $39 kids!
- Authentic Japanese products from Iida's Hawaii! SHOP NOW!
- Intimate, stylish Waikiki condo from $189/night
- From $59 - Turtles Guaranteed in Waikiki