Shopping on Kauai
It has been said that the island of Kauai is home to the highest concentration of locally made clothing. The people of Kauaʻi have their own unique style – it’s beachy, easy going, comfortable, and classy. Kauai is a wonderful place to add some special items to your wardrobe. Check out our guide to shopping on Kauai.
Go ‘Slow Shopping’ in Hanalei
At the foot of a steep hill below Princeville Resort, an alternate world comes into view. This is Hanalei, a community whose roots took hold almost two centuries ago in one of the most beautiful surrounds in the world. Cross the one-way bridge, which dates to 1912, at the bottom of the hill and get…
January is National Hot Tea Month! Enjoy an All...
It’s a beautiful thing to have come across a product…
- From $1,084 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Explore historic Koloa Town a few minutes away, drive west to Waimea Canyon, or east to Hanalei on the north shore. Enjoy room rates from 43% off.
- From 50% off per night: Get away and relax at this Kapaa hideaway with breezy beach accommodations at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- Hotel Coral Reef, Kauai - Reserve one of our beautiful OCEANFRONT rooms for four nights, and get the 5th night for $109!
- Reserve your Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March) with Kauai sea Tours and Save $10 off each ticket
- Book 7 nights or more & receive 10% off at Hotel Coral Reef
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Stay at centrally located Ala Moana Hotel from $179/night!
- Seniors save 10% at Trump International Hotel Waikiki!
- Indulge in the award-winning Sunday Champagne Brunch on Maui
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages From $179 Per Room Night!
- From $1,377 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels