Shopping on Kauai
It has been said that the island of Kauai is home to the highest concentration of locally made clothing. The people of Kauaʻi have their own unique style – it’s beachy, easy going, comfortable, and classy. Kauai is a wonderful place to add some special items to your wardrobe. Check out our guide to shopping on Kauai.
Emperor’s Emporium offers the largest selection of island inspired jewelry, clothing, gifts and souvenirs. Conveniently located in the Old Koloa Town for more than 20 years, Emperor’s Emporium has served thousands of visitors who return year after year to experience the Aloha and stroll in the store to shop. Jerry and his staff are happy…
January is National Hot Tea Month! Enjoy an All...
It’s a beautiful thing to have come across a product…
- Nestled on a secluded beach, Hanalei Colony Resort is best described as a magical, heavenly paradise.
- $625+ Kauai Vacations: 3 nights with air. Kids stay FREE offers PLUS FREE double upgrade car rental offers!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- $1,171 & up - Visit Oahu, Kauai & Big Island 6-Nights w/Air & Hotels
- SUMMER SALE! Find gifts, souvenirs and other treasures up to 80% OFF at Emperor's Emporium in Old Koloa Town, Kauai! June 10 - July 10 ONLY!
- BOOK NOW-Kona Historical Dinner Cruise $128 Adults, $88 Kids
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Guided Lava Tours to Big Island Volcano - See Lava Today!
- BOOK NOW - Kohala Divers 2 Tank Afternoon/Night Drive - $159
- Save 20% when you book online at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Watumull's Hawaiian wear for the whole family - GET 15% OFF
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Ride Kauai’s longest zipline for $139
- Book 7 nights or more & receive 10% off at Hotel Coral Reef
- Enjoy The Kapalua Villas Maui from 56% off!