Shopping on Kauai
It has been said that the island of Kauai is home to the highest concentration of locally made clothing. The people of Kauaʻi have their own unique style – it’s beachy, easy going, comfortable, and classy. Kauai is a wonderful place to add some special items to your wardrobe. Check out our guide to shopping on Kauai.
Conveniently located in Old Koloa Town, Emperor’s Emporium offers one of the largest selection of clothing, jewelry, gifts and souvenirs. Owner Jerry Vigil has been offering quality products to Kauai visitors and local residents alike for the past 28 years. On the corner of Koloa and Poipu Road, next to the Texaco Gas Station, you’ll…
- Island Roots Aloha Surf School offers Surfing Lessons The Hawaiian Way and SUP Classes for all ages. Board Rentals also available. 10% OFF Surfing or SUP Lessons and Equipment Rentals.
- Save 15% on Shaka Guide’s Island Tour Bundles. Use Code Hawaiidotcom15 and book on www.shakaguide.com.
- From $89 - World class scuba diving on the Ko Olina Coast with Hawaii Nauticalina Coast
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- From $89 - Snorkel cruise on Oahu's stunning Ko Olina coast with Hawaii Nautical
- From $1,509 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- Souvenirs, clothes, Red Dirt shirts, buy 2 get 3rd item FREE
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- $969 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Made in Hawaii Hand Sanitizer