Shopping on Kauai
It has been said that the island of Kauai is home to the highest concentration of locally made clothing. The people of Kauaʻi have their own unique style – it’s beachy, easy going, comfortable, and classy. Kauai is a wonderful place to add some special items to your wardrobe. Check out our guide to shopping on Kauai.
Go ‘Slow Shopping’ in Hanalei
At the foot of a steep hill below Princeville Resort, an alternate world comes into view. This is Hanalei, a community whose roots took hold almost two centuries ago in one of the most beautiful surrounds in the world. Cross the one-way bridge, which dates to 1912, at the bottom of the hill and get…
January is National Hot Tea Month! Enjoy an All...
It’s a beautiful thing to have come across a product…
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Join the KonaRed® e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about the Hawaiian Coffeeberry® superfruit!
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Room specials from 33% off at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Save 10% on Kohala Zipline tours before 11:00 a.m.!
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Enjoy Mai Tais, Tiki Tinis, & live music at Tiki Bar & Grill
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Kamaaina special: additional 15% off web special rates
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- From $972 - Maui & Kauai 6-Nts. w/Air, Hotels & Transfer
- It?s EPIC & SUITE: save $104 for your Jr Courtyard Suite pkg