Shopping on Kauai
It has been said that the island of Kauai is home to the highest concentration of locally made clothing. The people of Kauaʻi have their own unique style – it’s beachy, easy going, comfortable, and classy. Kauai is a wonderful place to add some special items to your wardrobe. Check out our guide to shopping on Kauai.
Conveniently located in Old Koloa Town, Emperor’s Emporium offers one of the largest selection of clothing, jewelry, gifts and souvenirs. Owner Jerry Vigil has been offering quality products to Kauai visitors and local residents alike for the past 28 years. On the corner of Koloa and Poipu Road, next to the Texaco Gas Station, you’ll…
- Emperor’s Emporium has the largest selection of island-inspired jewelry, clothing and Red Dirt shirts, gifts. Buy 2 Get 3rd item FREE - Store only
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $859. for 6 nights
- Rediscover Maui in a newly renovated Premium room plus dine at the newest beachfront restaurant on island.
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! Up to 25% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! Up to 25% Off Best Available Hotel Rates.
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- From $889 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau
- $1,069 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- $809 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- From $519 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels