Shopping on Kauai
It has been said that the island of Kauai is home to the highest concentration of locally made clothing. The people of Kauaʻi have their own unique style – it’s beachy, easy going, comfortable, and classy. Kauai is a wonderful place to add some special items to your wardrobe. Check out our guide to shopping on Kauai.
Red Dirt Shirts – Paradise Shells
Kauai’s infamous for its red dirt. The deep red dirt covers roadways, sidewalks, shoes, buildings, cars and stains everything. What causes Kauai’s dirt to be so red? Kauai is one of the oldest Hawaiian Islands giving the high iron content of the volcanic soils plenty of time to oxidize, producing red dirt. Visit Paradise Shells…
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $979
- Ali'i Kayaks – use promo code HIFive for $5 discount. One of the best ways to see the hidden places on Kauai is on our Wailua River kayak adventure
- With over 4 million coffee trees, Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. Shop their wide selection of outstanding coffee
- Grand Naniloa Resort: AAA/CAA/JAF Members - SAVE 15%
- Experience Live Chocolate Tree Orchard on Oahu & Save 10% with code HICOM
- 45% OFF & Free Breakfast at Oahu's tropical, boutique resort
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at IL Lupino
- Maui, Kauai or Big Island to PEARL HARBOR day trip $329.99.
- From $1029 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- 15% Off kayak rentals from Kailua Beach Adventures with code "Kailua"
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates