Shopping on Kauai
It has been said that the island of Kauai is home to the highest concentration of locally made clothing. The people of Kauaʻi have their own unique style – it’s beachy, easy going, comfortable, and classy. Kauai is a wonderful place to add some special items to your wardrobe. Check out our guide to shopping on Kauai.
Red Dirt Shirts – Paradise Shells
Kauai’s infamous for its red dirt. The deep red dirt covers roadways, sidewalks, shoes, buildings, cars and stains everything. What causes Kauai’s dirt to be so red? Kauai is one of the oldest Hawaiian Islands giving the high iron content of the volcanic soils plenty of time to oxidize, producing red dirt. Visit Paradise Shells…
- Best of Hawaii 4-Island Tour 2021 departures starting at $1,999! SAVE $500 per couple on a 12-day guided tour with inter-island flights included.
- With over 4 million coffee trees, Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. Shop their wide selection of outstanding coffee
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,399
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $969. for 6 nights
- Stay connected during this time of isolation. Send your mom a "hug" in the form of a fresh lei.
- The Suite Escape: Receive 4th Night FREE at Trump Waikiki
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo!
- Visit Today! Unique tropical nature preserve and sanctuary
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- Maui Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.
- $1,129 & up - Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!