Shopping on Kauai
It has been said that the island of Kauai is home to the highest concentration of locally made clothing. The people of Kauaʻi have their own unique style – it’s beachy, easy going, comfortable, and classy. Kauai is a wonderful place to add some special items to your wardrobe. Check out our guide to shopping on Kauai.
Paradise Shells- Red Dirt Shirts
Kauai’s infamous for its red dirt. The deep red dirt covers roadways, sidewalks, shoes, buildings, cars and stains everything. What causes Kauai’s dirt to be so red? Kauai is one of the oldest Hawaiian Islands giving the high iron content of the volcanic soils plenty of time to oxidize, producing red dirt. Visit Paradise Shells…
- Drive, Walk, Hike, See, Smell, Feel & ABSORB Kauai's Most 'Picturesque' Locations with Kauai Photo Tours!
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- See More Hawaii with Hawaii’s favorite little airline Mokulele Airlines, BOOK NOW!
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai!
- Maui four-course Sunset Dinner Cruise. Book & Save 10%
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $115pp
- Maui, Kauai or Big Island to PEARL HARBOR day trip $329.99.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Surfs up with Dive Oahu and Surf! 1-hour lessons $125!