Shopping on Kauai
It has been said that the island of Kauai is home to the highest concentration of locally made clothing. The people of Kauaʻi have their own unique style – it’s beachy, easy going, comfortable, and classy. Kauai is a wonderful place to add some special items to your wardrobe. Check out our guide to shopping on Kauai.
Go ‘Slow Shopping’ in Hanalei
At the foot of a steep hill below Princeville Resort, an alternate world comes into view. This is Hanalei, a community whose roots took hold almost two centuries ago in one of the most beautiful surrounds in the world. Cross the one-way bridge, which dates to 1912, at the bottom of the hill and get…
January is National Hot Tea Month! Enjoy an All...
It’s a beautiful thing to have come across a product…
- Save more when you book your flight and hotel together. Find your vacation package and save now!
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- “Kauai Exclusive Vacation Rentals – Island-Wide Luxury From Poipu to Princeville including Waipouli Beach Resort. From $120 Per Night.”
- From $1,101 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 2 Nights on each island
- 8 World-class, dual ziplines at CLIMB Works Keana Farms
- HAPPY HOUR 50% OFF SUSHI AND PUPUS
- 45% OFF & FREE Breakfasts for Two at Waikiki Resort!
- Experience the islands only tree-to-tree canopy adventure!
- Volcano, Maunakea and Waterfall Tours starting at $129!
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- 10% Off Early Bookings at Polynesian Cultural Center
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Join the A-List to Save 10% + More at Aqua Hotels & Resorts.
- Rooms from $169/night at Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger.