Coronavirus: What’s canceled, closed, postponed
ALERT: Click here to learn more about Coronavirus (COVID-19). Events…
Sea Life Park Hawaii: Where the Heart Meets the Sea
Home to more than 100 sea creatures, mammals and more,…
What You Should Know About the Coronavirus in Hawaii
Updated March 26, 2020 How has COVID-19 impacted the state…
Renewal project bringing major upgrades to Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Kā‘anapali Beach Hotel, Hawaii's Most Hawaiian Hotel, is about to…
Honolulu Museum of Art opts to sell Spalding House
The Honolulu Museum of Art decided in July of 2019…
Cooking Hawaiian Style – Waa Kalua & Greens
Chadd Paishon is voyaging royalty. He first joined the Polynesian…
- Learn to stand up paddle (SUP) in Kailua. Save 15% using Promo Code "Kailua"
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $889 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- Ali'i Kayaks – use promo code HIFive for $5 discount. One of the best ways to see the hidden places on Kauai is on our Wailua River kayak adventure
- Visit the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace for unique Hawaii-inspired souvenirs. Admission is $1 per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- With over 4 million coffee trees, Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. Shop their wide selection of outstanding coffee
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu
- Maui Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.
- The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- Voted Best Of Maui, Waterfall Hike & Chocolate Tour!
- Steps away from world famous Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel - Stay here!
- Use the code 2020VISION to save $20 per person on Dolphins and You tours when you book by 3/31.
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!
- Save $10: Book your Na Pali catamaran adventure online!
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki!