- Wedding Packages
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Services
- Wedding Planners
- Wedding Officiants
- Wedding Photographers
- Wedding Videographers
- Beach Wedding Specialists
- Wedding Flowers & Leis
- Bridal Expos & Events
- Oahu Resources
- Maui Resources
- Kauai Resources
- Hawaii Island Resources
- Lanai Resources
Resources by Island:
Find your swoon worthy wedding venue
Your venue is quite possibly the most important decision you will need to make, because your venue will be a major factor in the look and feel, cost and vendor options for your wedding day. Choose from beautiful beach venues, private estates, resort hotels, charming chapels and gorgeous gardens. If you can think it, you can probably find it in Hawaii. Because, although Hawaii is known for its beaches, Hawaii is also home to the most diverse ecosystems in the world, including snow, volcanic regions and beautiful misty uplands. Have fun finding a place that’s just your style!
Featured Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our…
Best Wedding Venues in Hawaii
The best wedding venues in Hawaii tend to be those that find the perfect balance between Hawaii's beautiful outdoors and cozy creature comforts. Beaches and private beachfront estates top the lists with unique ranches, chapels and garden venues also favored by Hawaii brides.
Outdoor Wedding Venues
Perhaps no place on earth is better suited to an outdoor wedding than the paradise known as Hawaii. Miles of sun-kissed shoreline, golden sands, vast views of islands rising from the sea, flowers blooming in fragrant profusion, tropical lagoons and gardens of vivid green — our Islands offer some of the world’s most spectacular and romantic settings.
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise - island fresh, gourmet
- Must Try Snacks. Hand Picked by "It's A Hawaii Thing" Hosts. FREE SHIPPING.
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,359
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,039. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- 40% Off Slippers, Sandals & Reef Walkers at Kaka’ako Kasuals
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- The Suite Escape: Receive 4th Night FREE at Trump Waikiki
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- $1,079 & up - Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- Maui Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.