- Wedding Packages
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Services
- Wedding Planners
- Wedding Officiants
- Wedding Photographers
- Wedding Videographers
- Beach Wedding Specialists
- Wedding Flowers & Leis
- Bridal Expos & Events
- Oahu Resources
- Maui Resources
- Kauai Resources
- Hawaii Island Resources
- Lanai Resources
Resources by Island:
Find your swoon worthy wedding venue
Your venue is quite possibly the most important decision you will need to make, because your venue will be a major factor in the look and feel, cost and vendor options for your wedding day. Choose from beautiful beach venues, private estates, resort hotels, charming chapels and gorgeous gardens. If you can think it, you can probably find it in Hawaii. Because, although Hawaii is known for its beaches, Hawaii is also home to the most diverse ecosystems in the world, including snow, volcanic regions and beautiful misty uplands. Have fun finding a place that’s just your style!
Featured Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our…
Best Wedding Venues in Hawaii
The best wedding venues in Hawaii tend to be those that find the perfect balance between Hawaii's beautiful outdoors and cozy creature comforts. Beaches and private beachfront estates top the lists with unique ranches, chapels and garden venues also favored by Hawaii brides.
Outdoor Wedding Venues
Perhaps no place on earth is better suited to an outdoor wedding than the paradise known as Hawaii. Miles of sun-kissed shoreline, golden sands, vast views of islands rising from the sea, flowers blooming in fragrant profusion, tropical lagoons and gardens of vivid green — our Islands offer some of the world’s most spectacular and romantic settings.
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $879. for 6 nights
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai on the ferry! Explore the island, golf, snorkel and more! Book your activities and ferry trip! $30 each way (adults)
- Limited Time Offer: Rent a single kayak for a half day for only $45 or adventure for a full day for just $55!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Explore native wildlife along with thousands of rare and endangered flowers and more at Hawaii Tropical Botanical Gardens.
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Maui Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Experience an ultimate watersport adventure at Twogood Kayaks
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- Steps away from world famous Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel - Stay here!
- 100% Kona Coffee from Kona Mountain Coffee
- From $1,049 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure