- Wedding Packages
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Services
- Wedding Planners
- Wedding Officiants
- Wedding Photographers
- Wedding Videographers
- Beach Wedding Specialists
- Wedding Flowers & Leis
- Bridal Expos & Events
- Oahu Resources
- Maui Resources
- Kauai Resources
- Hawaii Island Resources
- Lanai Resources
Resources by Island:
Find your swoon worthy wedding venue
Your venue is quite possibly the most important decision you will need to make, because your venue will be a major factor in the look and feel, cost and vendor options for your wedding day. Choose from beautiful beach venues, private estates, resort hotels, charming chapels and gorgeous gardens. If you can think it, you can probably find it in Hawaii. Because, although Hawaii is known for its beaches, Hawaii is also home to the most diverse ecosystems in the world, including snow, volcanic regions and beautiful misty uplands. Have fun finding a place that’s just your style!
Featured Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our…
Best Wedding Venues in Hawaii
The best wedding venues in Hawaii tend to be those that find the perfect balance between Hawaii's beautiful outdoors and cozy creature comforts. Beaches and private beachfront estates top the lists with unique ranches, chapels and garden venues also favored by Hawaii brides.
Outdoor Wedding Venues
Perhaps no place on earth is better suited to an outdoor wedding than the paradise known as Hawaii. Miles of sun-kissed shoreline, golden sands, vast views of islands rising from the sea, flowers blooming in fragrant profusion, tropical lagoons and gardens of vivid green — our Islands offer some of the world’s most spectacular and romantic settings.
- Save 10% off your entire Snorkel by Day, Luau by Night package with Ko Olina Ocean Adventures and Paradise Cove Luau.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Visit the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace for unique Hawaii-inspired souvenirs. Admission is $1 per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Start your day with 100% Kona Coffee from Kona Mountain Coffee. Buy online now!
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $186
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- From $869 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- Experience all of Oahu on an Island and You tour! $10 off with code HIDEAL
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- Visit Maui Ocean Center! Passes start at $29.95 per adult
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!