- Wedding Packages
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Services
- Wedding Planners
- Wedding Officiants
- Wedding Photographers
- Wedding Videographers
- Beach Wedding Specialists
- Wedding Flowers & Leis
- Bridal Expos & Events
- Oahu Resources
- Maui Resources
- Kauai Resources
- Hawaii Island Resources
- Lanai Resources
Resources by Island:
Find your swoon worthy wedding venue
Your venue is quite possibly the most important decision you will need to make, because your venue will be a major factor in the look and feel, cost and vendor options for your wedding day. Choose from beautiful beach venues, private estates, resort hotels, charming chapels and gorgeous gardens. If you can think it, you can probably find it in Hawaii. Because, although Hawaii is known for its beaches, Hawaii is also home to the most diverse ecosystems in the world, including snow, volcanic regions and beautiful misty uplands. Have fun finding a place that’s just your style!
Featured Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our…
Best Wedding Venues in Hawaii
The best wedding venues in Hawaii tend to be those that find the perfect balance between Hawaii's beautiful outdoors and cozy creature comforts. Beaches and private beachfront estates top the lists with unique ranches, chapels and garden venues also favored by Hawaii brides.
Outdoor Wedding Venues
Perhaps no place on earth is better suited to an outdoor wedding than the paradise known as Hawaii. Miles of sun-kissed shoreline, golden sands, vast views of islands rising from the sea, flowers blooming in fragrant profusion, tropical lagoons and gardens of vivid green — our Islands offer some of the world’s most spectacular and romantic settings.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Kona Luxury Sail - Hawaii Nautical takes you on an unparalleled yacht to experience Kona's most bejeweled underwater treasures. $389 per person.
- Monday night Lūʻau at Legends of Kāʻanapali Lūʻau, starts from $105 (in-house guests discount available)
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Exclusive hotel savings for members! Show your AAA or CAA or JAF card, and save 10%!
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $949. for 6 nights
- Visit the Most Charming Cacao Farm in America & Save 10%!
- Kaku Sushi: Made-to-Order All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet!
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: the home of hula, art and culture!
- 13-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour from $1,999! SAVE $350pp
- Refuge Eco-Tour: Land at a secluded botanical preserve!
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: The Steak Dinner, Done Right
- Save $30! Pre-buy breakfast, car & parking at Royal Lahaina
- Snorkel and SUP on the North Shore on an exciting Beach Bus Adventure!
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $180.96!