- Wedding Packages
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Services
- Wedding Planners
- Wedding Officiants
- Wedding Photographers
- Wedding Videographers
- Beach Wedding Specialists
- Wedding Flowers & Leis
- Bridal Expos & Events
- Oahu Resources
- Maui Resources
- Kauai Resources
- Hawaii Island Resources
- Lanai Resources
Resources by Island:
Hawaii Wedding Services
Choose from the top wedding services
We’ve done our research and put together a list of the top rated wedding planners and event coordinators in Honolulu and on the island of Oahu. Ranging from simple wedding consultations to day-of wedding coordination and extravagant full service wedding planning, find a wedding planner that provides the services you need. Happy planning!
Hawaii Wedding Planners
Hawaii Wedding Officiants
Hawaii Wedding Photographers
Beach Wedding Specialists
Flowers & Leis
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Air & room packages starting from $1,059. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- With over 4 million coffee trees, Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. Shop their wide selection of outstanding coffee
- Must Try Snacks. Hand Picked by "It's A Hawaii Thing" Hosts. FREE SHIPPING.
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- $829 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo!
- Must Try Snacks. Hand Picked by "It's A Hawaii Thing" Hosts.
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
Tips for Choosing the Right Vendors
Choose a Wedding Planner for Your Hawaii Wedding
A magical wedding in paradise is the ultimate dream for…
Choose a Wedding Officiant for Your Hawaii Wedding
Many people dream of their wedding day their whole lives…
Choose a Wedding Photographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
It’s easy to understand why Hawaiʻi is one of the…
Incorporate Hawaiian Flowers and Lei into Your Wedding
Tying the knot in Hawaii is a dream come true…