- Wedding Packages
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Services
- Wedding Planners
- Wedding Officiants
- Wedding Photographers
- Wedding Videographers
- Beach Wedding Specialists
- Wedding Flowers & Leis
- Bridal Expos & Events
- Oahu Resources
- Maui Resources
- Kauai Resources
- Hawaii Island Resources
- Lanai Resources
Resources by Island:
Hawaii Wedding Services
Choose from the top wedding services
We’ve done our research and put together a list of the top rated wedding planners and event coordinators in Honolulu and on the island of Oahu. Ranging from simple wedding consultations to day-of wedding coordination and extravagant full service wedding planning, find a wedding planner that provides the services you need. Happy planning!
Hawaii Wedding Planners
Hawaii Wedding Officiants
Hawaii Wedding Photographers
Beach Wedding Specialists
Flowers & Leis
- Your Love Deserves A Wedding Ceremony That Lasts A Lifetime, Count On Us To Plan Your Authentic Hawaiian Wedding In Paradise.
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,259
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $199
- Private powerboat charters available in Kona, 2 locations. Take a private pleasure cruise, a whale-watch outing or a snorkel trip. $750/hr, 2hr min.
- Save 10% on Maui Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel tour
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Save 20%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $155/nt
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Live Music in an Intimate Setting: See the Blue Note Lineup
Tips for Choosing the Right Vendors
Choose a Wedding Planner for Your Hawaii Wedding
A magical wedding in paradise is the ultimate dream for…
Choose a Wedding Officiant for Your Hawaii Wedding
Many people dream of their wedding day their whole lives…
Choose a Wedding Photographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
It’s easy to understand why Hawaiʻi is one of the…
Incorporate Hawaiian Flowers and Lei into Your Wedding
Tying the knot in Hawaii is a dream come true…