- Wedding Packages
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Services
- Wedding Planners
- Wedding Officiants
- Wedding Photographers
- Wedding Videographers
- Beach Wedding Specialists
- Wedding Flowers & Leis
- Bridal Expos & Events
- Oahu Resources
- Maui Resources
- Kauai Resources
- Hawaii Island Resources
- Lanai Resources
Resources by Island:
Hawaii Wedding Services
Choose from the top wedding services
We’ve done our research and put together a list of the top rated wedding planners and event coordinators in Honolulu and on the island of Oahu. Ranging from simple wedding consultations to day-of wedding coordination and extravagant full service wedding planning, find a wedding planner that provides the services you need. Happy planning!
Hawaii Wedding Planners
Hawaii Wedding Officiants
Hawaii Wedding Photographers
Beach Wedding Specialists
Flowers & Leis
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Take a guided tour of Lanai from the comfort of an air-conditioned 4x4 safari-style vehicle! Half Day tour ($186) includes ferry ride to Lanai.
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Waikiki Escape - 20% discount off ultra-luxurious rooms and suites with 3 night stay or longer
- From $1,309 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- $909 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Maui Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $1,079 & up - Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
Tips for Choosing the Right Vendors
Choose a Wedding Planner for Your Hawaii Wedding
A magical wedding in paradise is the ultimate dream for…
Choose a Wedding Officiant for Your Hawaii Wedding
Many people dream of their wedding day their whole lives…
Choose a Wedding Photographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
It’s easy to understand why Hawaiʻi is one of the…
Incorporate Hawaiian Flowers and Lei into Your Wedding
Tying the knot in Hawaii is a dream come true…