Shopping & Dining in Hawaii
Hawaii Flower Lei
At Hawaii Flower Lei, it is our mission to celebrate the power of the Hawaiian lei and its deeper meaning of love, unity and connection. This iconic symbol is so much more than flowers. The lei embodies our spirit of Aloha and our desire to truly honor and connect with each other. Airport Lei Greetings,…
Pandora at Ala Moana Shopping Center
CHARMS Tell your unique story and celebrate special memories with…
- Raise awareness against breast cancer w/ Condominium Rentals Hawaii! $10 will be donated to Pacific Cancer Foundation w/ each booking made in October
- Find everything under the sun at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace! $1 admission per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- Don’t miss the boat - Save $10 and see Dolphins (Whales Dec-March) with Kauai Sea Tours
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Save when you book this combo from Ko Olina Ocean Adventures and Paradise Cove Luau starting at $215 per adult.
- Voted the best brunch on Maui - Sunday Champagne Brunch at Kaanapali Beach Hotel >> Reserve your table now
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting – Kids < 6 Free!
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $115 pp
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Buy our Ali‘i Lu‘au Package and save over $50! Book today!
- $35 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!
- Wild Tiki Fun Zone has something fun for all ages!
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki!
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $10
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise & more! $410/nt