Shopping & Dining in Hawaii
In Hawai’i, footwear is even more than that. Slippers, sandals, flip-flops, or whatever you choose to call them are ever-present in our daily lives. No matter the weather or the occasion ― rain or shine, formal or casual ― slippers are part of our communal identity on the islands. Kaka’ako Kasuals is a family-owned wholesale…
- Private powerboat charters available in Kona, 2 locations. Take a private pleasure cruise, a whale-watch outing or a snorkel trip. $540/hr, 2hr min.
- Best of Hawaii 4-Island Tour 2021 departures starting at $1,999! SAVE $500 per couple on a 12-day guided tour with inter-island flights included.
- Grab your favorite plate lunch at any Rainbow Drive-in locations! Don't forget to add a slush float!
- Must Try Snacks. Hand Picked by It's A Hawaii Thing Hosts. FREE SHIPPING.
- Air & room packages starting from $1,489. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- From $89 - West Oahu Scuba with Hawaii Nautical
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.
- From $989 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- Beachfront on Maui in a newly renovated room.
- From $1,739 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels