Lucky We Live Hawaii
Living in Hawaii is as amazing as you imagine it to be. Sunrise surf sessions and late afternoon rainbows are a reality for those of us fortunate enough to call Hawaii home. In this section, you will find Hawaii homes for sale, tips for moving to the Islands, information about our neighborhoods, and a directory of top-notch real estate agents. E komo mai, welcome! We invite you to peruse our collection of beautiful Hawaii homes, explore Hawaii’s diverse neighborhoods and communities, and get a feel for where you’d like to call home. One day you too may know what it means to say, “Lucky we live Hawaii!”
LIST Sotheby’s International Realty
LIST Sotheby’s International Realty is the leading luxury residential real…
Real Estate Agents
The process of purchasing your dream home is no easy feat, especially in Hawaii. Finding the right real estate agent can make all the difference. Many Hawaii real estate agents were born and raised in Hawaii, know the ins-and-outs of the islands and understand the nuances between neighborhoods. These experts are a wealth of knowledge. However, real estate agents in Hawaii who may not originally be from here are also a wealth of knowledge. These agents understand the intricacies of relocating to Hawaii and can successfully guide newcomers through the process.
How do you find the right real estate agent in Hawaii? This is a great place to start. We're featuring some of Hawaii's top real estate agents from top realty companies. A good real estate agent should be able to listen well, understand your dreams, and help you paint them.
Many realtors have specialties, whether that specialty is a certain neighborhood or a certain demographic of homebuyers. Finding a realtor with a specialty that fits you will provide targeted market knowledge and a more personalized service.
We hope you will find the agent who is right for you!
Kailua, a Quintessential Beach Town
Kailua, a quintessential beach town, is blessed with two gorgeous…
Kilauea: Quaint and Charming on Kauai’s North Shore
Kīlauea is a quaint, charming town located on the gorgeous…
Discover Kaimuki, Oahu’s Eclectic Neighborhood
Located just a hop, skip, and jump away from Waikiki,…
Ward Village: Best in Urban Island Living
Ward Village is first and foremost a community. Characterized by…
Our Kakaako: A Transition Back to Vibrant Coastal Community
Kakaʻako is undoubtedly Hawaiʻi’s most talked about neighborhood. It’s where…
Life in Hawaii
- 20% OFF – Save on Spring Travel at 375+ Maui & Kauai Beach Vacation Rentals
- Find a great deal to Hawaii & experience the Aloha Spirit long before you reach your destination.
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $310/nt
- Kauai Sea Tours can take you where others can't! Explore the Na Pali Coast's remote Nualolo Kai beach and ancient site. Book online - Save $10!
- 20% off our Best Available Rates, complimentary WiFi, and NO resort fee when you book direct with Shoreline Hotel Waikiki!
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $10
- AirVentures Kauai: Call for our DAILY SPECIAL 1-866-646-7864
- Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- GET 6 boxes and save 30% plus get a FREE 24oz Hydro Flask
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Escape to Maui from only $135/night!
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Enjoy views of Diamond Head at Waikiki Shore by Outrigger!
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- 5th night free at Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach. From $191