Lucky We Live Hawaii
Living in Hawaii is as amazing as you imagine it to be. Sunrise surf sessions and late afternoon rainbows are a reality for those of us fortunate enough to call Hawaii home. In this section, you will find real estate and homes for sale in Hawaii, tips for moving to Hawaii, information about our neighborhoods and a directory of top-notch Hawaii real estate agents. E komo mai, welcome! We invite you to peruse our collection of beautiful Hawaii homes, explore Hawaii’s diverse neighborhoods and communities and get a feel for where you’d like to call home. One day you too may know what it means to say, “Lucky we live Hawaii!”
LIST Sotheby’s International Realty
LIST Sotheby’s International Realty is the leading luxury residential real…
Real Estate Agents
The process of purchasing your dream home is no easy feat, especially in Hawaii. Finding the right real estate agent can make all the difference. Many Hawaii real estate agents were born and raised in Hawaii, know the ins-and-outs of the islands and understand the nuances between neighborhoods. These experts are a wealth of knowledge. However, real estate agents in Hawaii who may not originally be from here are also a wealth of knowledge. These agents understand the intricacies of relocating to Hawaii and can successfully guide newcomers through the process.
How do you find the right real estate agent in Hawaii? This is a great place to start. We're featuring some of Hawaii's top real estate agents from top realty companies. A good real estate agent should be able to listen well, understand your dreams, and help you paint them.
Many realtors have specialties, whether that specialty is a certain neighborhood or a certain demographic of homebuyers. Finding a realtor with a specialty that fits you will provide targeted market knowledge and a more personalized service.
We hope you will find the agent who is right for you!
Kailua, a Quintessential Beach Town
Kailua, a quintessential beach town, is blessed with two gorgeous…
Kilauea: Quaint and Charming on Kauai’s North Shore
Kīlauea is a quaint, charming town located on the gorgeous…
Discover Kaimuki, Oahu’s Eclectic Neighborhood
Located just a hop, skip, and jump away from Waikiki,…
Our Kakaako: A Transition Back to Vibrant Coastal Community
Kakaʻako is undoubtedly Hawaiʻi’s most talked about neighborhood. It’s where…
Beloved Historic Lahaina Town is Still Trending
For 83% of people visiting Maui, the town of Lahaina…
Sunny Poipu, the Premiere Place for Shopping and Eating on Kauai
Kaua‘i is known for its astounding natural beauty, but did…
In Waikoloa, History and Culture Meet Tropical Paradise
Nestled among the dramatic black lava fields of South Kohala,…
Holualoa: Small Town Charm in the Heart of Coffee Country
Nestled among the cool slopes of Hualalai Volcano, just south…
Kona on Big Island: Much More Than Great Coffee
First time visitors to the Big Island often notice that…
Life in Hawaii
- Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 with Promo Code HAWAII
- SAVE 10% on Kohala Canopy Zipline tours Friday-Saturday and experience Hawaii Island’s only tree-to-tree adventure! Promo Code WEEKENDER
- 10-Night Hawaii Cruise from $922 on Royal Caribbean International. Departs from Honolulu, Oahu
- Come watch the Friday Night Fireworks while sailing on the beautiful waters of Waikiki with Mana Kai Catamaran! $40 Friday Fireworks Sail - BOOK NOW!
- Learn to stand up paddle (SUP) in Kailua. Save 10% using Promo Code
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Private, luxury Oahu tours - $280.00 for 2 people!
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- $290/nt - Unrivaled ocean views @ Alohilani Resort, Waikiki!
- Get $10 off or a free child ticket on a submarine adventure!
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Combo starting at $215.
- From $149/night: Local hospitality at OHANA Waikiki East.
- Intimate, stylish Waikiki condo from $189/night