Pearl Harbor 75th Commemoration
75th Pearl Harbor Commemoration Announces Greatest War Films on Waikiki Beach – FREE!
Residents and visitors will be treated to some of the…
Pearl Harbor Survivors Receive Heroes’ Welcome
Nearly 30 Pearl Harbor survivors took an emotional boat cruise…
Nisei Vets Honored for ‘Fighting 2 Wars’
Sixty-six World War II veterans of Japanese ancestry were honored…
Groups Organize to Ensure People ‘Remember Pearl Harbor’
Herb Weatherwax, a 99-year-old World War II veteran, reported for…
In honor of the 75th commemoration of the bombings of Pearl Harbor, the Honolulu Star-Advertiser created an 88-page special edition with first person accounts, narratives and infographics outlining the day, the attack, what happened on battleship row and the aftermath. This special edition was then published, with additional material, as a hardcover book. Both are available while supplies last.
75th Pearl Harbor Commemoration Edition presented by the Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Read the stories. Pay your respects. Always remember. Hawaiʻi’s largest…
- Grab your favorite plate lunch at any Rainbow Drive-in locations! Don't forget to add a slush float!
- Get up to 6 GPS audio tours for $29.99 with Shaka Guide! Tours available on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau - BOOK NOW
- Shop Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen. Save 15% with code HAWAII15
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! Up to 25% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! Up to 25% Off Best Available Hotel Rates.
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- $1,069 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Beachfront on Maui in a newly renovated room.
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Socially-Distanced Audio Driving Tours starting at $14.99