Weddings on Oahu
Considering having a destination wedding on the island of Oahu? There is much to consider. Start by setting a budget and a guest list. This will help you decide if having a wedding on Oahu is feasible.
Oahu wedding venue options range from lavish 5 star hotels to beach or garden ceremonies. Look for our article on the Best Wedding Venues on Oahu if you’re really looking to go all-out. Looking for something a little softer on the savings account? Read our article on Outdoor Wedding Venues. Oahu has some of the best beaches and gardens in the world. Many hotels in Waikiki offer beach weddings as a package option. There’s really no need to spend a ton of money on an expensive venue.
If you’ve set your budget, made your guest list, and can’t stop picturing your wedding party on Oahu, it’s time to find a wedding planner. This will make everything so much easier, and planners often have connections to get you great deals with wedding vendors. Ask your wedding planner for help securing your wedding license and officiant, too.
We hope you’ve found this helpful. Have a beautiful wedding on Oahu.
Kai-Photo Hawaii is a boutique wedding photography company known for its innovative and artistic imagery. Their award-winning team of photographers provides clients with the highest quality service and breathtaking imagery to last a lifetime. Kai-Photo’s work has been featured in Pacific Weddings Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Forbes.com Lifestyle and the…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
7 Best Wedding Venues on Oahu
Oahu is bursting with creative, luxurious and romantic wedding locations…
- Web-Direct Exclusive: 45% off Waikiki Hotel Resort stay plus free breakfast buffet for two. Save additional $32 daily!
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Trading Places Maui is an alternative timeshare exchange program serving all Hawaiian Islands! Trade local and see the difference.
- Stay up to date with current ocean conditions in Hawaii: Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current hazard levels at Hawaii's popular beaches.
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Experience Brick Oven Pizza's secret recipes from $12.70!
- Annie’s Burgers-Local grass fed beef and organic produce
- Get on a snorkeling tour at Pu`u Keka`a (Black Rock)!
- SAVE $1300 per couple! 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999!
- Swim with dolphins for only $142 with the code "love"!
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- Experience all of Oahu for $104 with the code "love"!
- Kids 2-11 swim with dolphins for $114 with code HIDEAL!
- SAVE $25 on Hoverboarding Tour of Waikiki with code SAVE25!
- 15% Off: Snorkel the reefs off Kailua Beach & Lanikai Beach