Weddings on Oahu
Considering having a destination wedding on the island of Oahu? There is much to consider. Start by setting a budget and a guest list. This will help you decide if having a wedding on Oahu is feasible.
Oahu wedding venue options range from lavish 5 star hotels to beach or garden ceremonies. Look for our article on the Best Wedding Venues on Oahu if you’re really looking to go all-out. Looking for something a little softer on the savings account? Read our article on Outdoor Wedding Venues. Oahu has some of the best beaches and gardens in the world. Many hotels in Waikiki offer beach weddings as a package option. There’s really no need to spend a ton of money on an expensive venue.
If you’ve set your budget, made your guest list, and can’t stop picturing your wedding party on Oahu, it’s time to find a wedding planner. This will make everything so much easier, and planners often have connections to get you great deals with wedding vendors. Ask your wedding planner for help securing your wedding license and officiant, too.
We hope you’ve found this helpful. Have a beautiful wedding on Oahu.
Kai-Photo Hawaii is a boutique wedding photography company known for its innovative and artistic imagery. Their award-winning team of photographers provides clients with the highest quality service and breathtaking imagery to last a lifetime. Kai-Photo’s work has been featured in Pacific Weddings Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Forbes.com Lifestyle and the…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
7 Best Wedding Venues on Oahu
Oahu is bursting with creative, luxurious and romantic wedding locations…
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $849 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- Locally owned and operated, Island Helicopters has nearly 40 years in the tourism industry on the Garden Island of Kauai.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Experience a Curated Cacao Orchard Tour & Craft Chocolate Tasting Experience at Oahu’s only cacao farm tour! Veteran/Family Owned/Operated
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise - island fresh, gourmet
- Soar high with Northshore Zipline on Maui from $119/person
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- SPORTING CLAYS INTRO For Beginner, Novice shooters, $118
- The Ukulele Site: 2nd Location now open at SALT At Our Kaka‘ako
- Count On Us For The Paradise Wedding Your Love Deserves
- From $1,179 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Receive Military Discounts For Your Service
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Enjoy Suites from $216 at Paradise Bay Resort on Oahu
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait