Weddings on Oahu
Considering having a destination wedding on the island of Oahu? There is much to consider. Start by setting a budget and a guest list. This will help you decide if having a wedding on Oahu is feasible.
Oahu wedding venue options range from lavish 5 star hotels to beach or garden ceremonies. Look for our article on the Best Wedding Venues on Oahu if you’re really looking to go all-out. Looking for something a little softer on the savings account? Read our article on Outdoor Wedding Venues. Oahu has some of the best beaches and gardens in the world. Many hotels in Waikiki offer beach weddings as a package option. There’s really no need to spend a ton of money on an expensive venue.
If you’ve set your budget, made your guest list, and can’t stop picturing your wedding party on Oahu, it’s time to find a wedding planner. This will make everything so much easier, and planners often have connections to get you great deals with wedding vendors. Ask your wedding planner for help securing your wedding license and officiant, too.
We hope you’ve found this helpful. Have a beautiful wedding on Oahu.
Kai-Photo Hawaii is a boutique wedding photography company known for its innovative and artistic imagery. Their award-winning team of photographers provides clients with the highest quality service and breathtaking imagery to last a lifetime. Kai-Photo’s work has been featured in Pacific Weddings Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Forbes.com Lifestyle and the…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
7 Best Wedding Venues on Oahu
Oahu is bursting with creative, luxurious and romantic wedding locations…
- Waikiki Escape: Save up to 35% discount off ultra-luxurious and residential-style rooms and suites when you stay 3 or more nights.
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center. Remember your vacation with a dangle hula dancer.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Take a private tour of Pearl Harbor and Oahu Island! Groups of 4 start at $699.99. Up to 24 guests. BOOK NOW!
- Save $27 per person on your swimming with dolphins tour! Use the code "MAHALO" when you book online between 11/7/19 and 11/28/19.
- Explore the mysteries of the universe at Stars Above Hawaii
- From $1,459 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- 13-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour from $1,899! SAVE $350pp
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- From $79 - Kona Whales-Guaranteed powerboat cruises
- Royal Lahaina Romance Pkg w/Dinner, luau, & more fr. $499/nt
- Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing Tour - $180/person - BOOK NOW!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Kamaaina Exclusive Savings. Save up to 12%
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Toa Luau - Hawaii's Most Authentic Luau - Starting at $98