Weddings on Oahu
Considering having a destination wedding on the island of Oahu? There is much to consider. Start by setting a budget and a guest list. This will help you decide if having a wedding on Oahu is feasible.
Oahu wedding venue options range from lavish 5 star hotels to beach or garden ceremonies. Look for our article on the Best Wedding Venues on Oahu if you’re really looking to go all-out. Looking for something a little softer on the savings account? Read our article on Outdoor Wedding Venues. Oahu has some of the best beaches and gardens in the world. Many hotels in Waikiki offer beach weddings as a package option. There’s really no need to spend a ton of money on an expensive venue.
If you’ve set your budget, made your guest list, and can’t stop picturing your wedding party on Oahu, it’s time to find a wedding planner. This will make everything so much easier, and planners often have connections to get you great deals with wedding vendors. Ask your wedding planner for help securing your wedding license and officiant, too.
We hope you’ve found this helpful. Have a beautiful wedding on Oahu.
Find a Wedding Videographer on Oahu
It’s the day you’ve been dreaming of forever. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, where everything should be nothing less than picture perfect — or video perfect, in this case. That’s why we’ve gathered a list of the best wedding videographers on Oahu. Because it’s your special day, after all! ARIA Studios…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
7 Best Wedding Venues on Oahu
Oahu is bursting with creative, luxurious and romantic wedding locations…
- Socially-Distanced Audio Tours starting at $4.99! All Shaka Guide tours offer turn-by-turn directions to popular sites and local gems.
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Save 15% on Shaka Guide’s Island Tour Bundles. Use Code Hawaiidotcom15 and book on www.shakaguide.com.
- From $89 - World class scuba diving on the Ko Olina Coast with Hawaii Nauticalina Coast
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- From $1,139 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Made in Hawaii Hand Sanitizer
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- From $1,369 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air