Weddings on Oahu
Considering having a destination wedding on the island of Oahu? There is much to consider. Start by setting a budget and a guest list. This will help you decide if having a wedding on Oahu is feasible.
Oahu wedding venue options range from lavish 5 star hotels to beach or garden ceremonies. Look for our article on the Best Wedding Venues on Oahu if you’re really looking to go all-out. Looking for something a little softer on the savings account? Read our article on Outdoor Wedding Venues. Oahu has some of the best beaches and gardens in the world. Many hotels in Waikiki offer beach weddings as a package option. There’s really no need to spend a ton of money on an expensive venue.
If you’ve set your budget, made your guest list, and can’t stop picturing your wedding party on Oahu, it’s time to find a wedding planner. This will make everything so much easier, and planners often have connections to get you great deals with wedding vendors. Ask your wedding planner for help securing your wedding license and officiant, too.
We hope you’ve found this helpful. Have a beautiful wedding on Oahu.
Find a Wedding Videographer on Oahu
It’s the day you’ve been dreaming of forever. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, where everything should be nothing less than picture perfect — or video perfect, in this case. That’s why we’ve gathered a list of the best wedding videographers on Oahu. Because it’s your special day, after all! Island Paradise…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
7 Best Wedding Venues on Oahu
Oahu is bursting with creative, luxurious and romantic wedding locations…
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- Scuba Dive from $159 - Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs.
- GET 15% OFF Watumull's coordinated Hawaiian wear for the whole family - classic prints, comfortable styles
- $15 OFF a 2 Tank SCUBA Dive with Ruckus Sportfishing & Diving. Use promo code DIVE15.
- Book direct with Waikiki Resort Hotel for the best rates, exclusive discounts and added values. BOOK NOW!
- Maui Ceramics: Hand-sculpted, one-of-a-kind art pieces $245+
- Book a Volcano Air Tour with Mokulele for $499 per person!
- From $114 - Napali Sunset Tour with Holo Holo Charters!
- $30 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Sunset dinner cruise on Maui from $96.40 - BOOK NOW!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger; a hidden oasis. From $186
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 15 Nt Princess Cruise from $1,399