Weddings on Oahu
Considering having a destination wedding on the island of Oahu? There is much to consider. Start by setting a budget and a guest list. This will help you decide if having a wedding on Oahu is feasible.
Oahu wedding venue options range from lavish 5 star hotels to beach or garden ceremonies. Look for our article on the Best Wedding Venues on Oahu if you’re really looking to go all-out. Looking for something a little softer on the savings account? Read our article on Outdoor Wedding Venues. Oahu has some of the best beaches and gardens in the world. Many hotels in Waikiki offer beach weddings as a package option. There’s really no need to spend a ton of money on an expensive venue.
If you’ve set your budget, made your guest list, and can’t stop picturing your wedding party on Oahu, it’s time to find a wedding planner. This will make everything so much easier, and planners often have connections to get you great deals with wedding vendors. Ask your wedding planner for help securing your wedding license and officiant, too.
We hope you’ve found this helpful. Have a beautiful wedding on Oahu.
Find a Wedding Videographer on Oahu
It’s the day you’ve been dreaming of forever. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, where everything should be nothing less than picture perfect — or video perfect, in this case. That’s why we’ve gathered a list of the best wedding videographers on Oahu. Because it’s your special day, after all! Island Paradise…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
7 Best Wedding Venues on Oahu
Oahu is bursting with creative, luxurious and romantic wedding locations…
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Aloha Wellness Spa Package at Alohilani Resort from $389 per night - Room or suite plus 2 personal training sessions, 2 massages & 2 fitness classes!
- 35% off the only Forbes Five-Star Hotel on Oahu + $150 Resort Credit w/ 2 night stay or longer for stays through December 19, 2018
- Experience the real Hawaii in small group tours (Max 7). See what you want to see! Turtles, North Shore Beaches, Whale watching & local food
- Discover warm island hospitality just steps from the shores of Waikiki Beach. Feel the spirit of Aloha at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger. From $186.
- NEW! The Best Coffee on Earth Is Now in Single Serve Cups!
- Napali Sunset Tour from $114 - BOOK NOW!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Get $10 OFF jet ski & flyboard activities on Maui! BOOK NOW
- Snorkel with wild dolphins for only $146 with code HIDEAL!
- Book rooms at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night
- Plan your destination wedding at a boutique beachfront resort!
- Little Village Noodle House - Award winning Chinese cuisine!
- Eggs 'n Things pancake mix and syrups available online!
- Explore the Best Agriculture Tourism Destination in Hawaii