Weddings on Oahu
Considering having a destination wedding on the island of Oahu? There is much to consider. Start by setting a budget and a guest list. This will help you decide if having a wedding on Oahu is feasible.
Oahu wedding venue options range from lavish 5 star hotels to beach or garden ceremonies. Look for our article on the Best Wedding Venues on Oahu if you’re really looking to go all-out. Looking for something a little softer on the savings account? Read our article on Outdoor Wedding Venues. Oahu has some of the best beaches and gardens in the world. Many hotels in Waikiki offer beach weddings as a package option. There’s really no need to spend a ton of money on an expensive venue.
If you’ve set your budget, made your guest list, and can’t stop picturing your wedding party on Oahu, it’s time to find a wedding planner. This will make everything so much easier, and planners often have connections to get you great deals with wedding vendors. Ask your wedding planner for help securing your wedding license and officiant, too.
We hope you’ve found this helpful. Have a beautiful wedding on Oahu.
Kai-Photo Hawaii is a boutique wedding photography company known for its innovative and artistic imagery. Their award-winning team of photographers provides clients with the highest quality service and breathtaking imagery to last a lifetime. Kai-Photo’s work has been featured in Pacific Weddings Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Forbes.com Lifestyle and the…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
7 Best Wedding Venues on Oahu
Oahu is bursting with creative, luxurious and romantic wedding locations…
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Save 10% on your circle-island food tasting tour! Use the code "HALLOWEEN10" at checkout when you book online before Halloween.
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Save when you book this combo from Ko Olina Ocean Adventures and Paradise Cove Luau starting at $215 per adult.
- SAVE 10% OFF when purchasing 10 days in advance! Kama'aina & U.S. Military upgrade for just $21 more and get unlimited visits now to Dec. 31, 2019.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Count On Us For The Paradise Wedding Your Love Deserves
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: The Steak Dinner, Done Right
- Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical mini golf!
- Come and join us at the 29th Hula O Na Keiki at KBH Maui
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- $949 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $139/nt
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $115 pp
- Discover amazing views from the air with Mokulele Air Tours, starting at $169pp
- Book The Paradise Wedding You Deserve Anywhere in Hawaii