Weddings on Oahu
Considering having a destination wedding on the island of Oahu? There is much to consider. Start by setting a budget and a guest list. This will help you decide if having a wedding on Oahu is feasible.
Oahu wedding venue options range from lavish 5 star hotels to beach or garden ceremonies. Look for our article on the Best Wedding Venues on Oahu if you’re really looking to go all-out. Looking for something a little softer on the savings account? Read our article on Outdoor Wedding Venues. Oahu has some of the best beaches and gardens in the world. Many hotels in Waikiki offer beach weddings as a package option. There’s really no need to spend a ton of money on an expensive venue.
If you’ve set your budget, made your guest list, and can’t stop picturing your wedding party on Oahu, it’s time to find a wedding planner. This will make everything so much easier, and planners often have connections to get you great deals with wedding vendors. Ask your wedding planner for help securing your wedding license and officiant, too.
We hope you’ve found this helpful. Have a beautiful wedding on Oahu.
Kai-Photo Hawaii is a boutique wedding photography company known for its innovative and artistic imagery. Their award-winning team of photographers provides clients with the highest quality service and breathtaking imagery to last a lifetime. Kai-Photo’s work has been featured in Pacific Weddings Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Forbes.com Lifestyle and the…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
7 Best Wedding Venues on Oahu
Oahu is bursting with creative, luxurious and romantic wedding locations…
- Treat yourself to Mike's Huli Chicken in Kahuku! To enjoy the flavor of our meat at home, order Mike's Huli Chicken Sauce! $20 for 2 bottles
- Experience stars like Kenny G, Chaka Khan and Amy Schumer in an intimate setting. With only 300 seats, you can't beat a show at Blue Note Hawaii.
- Check out our daily web specials.
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! Book Now
- Kauai’s Real Dirt Shirts in Waimea, starting at $10
- Private lanai in all rooms! BOOK NOW
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!
- Send Flowers Hawaiian-Style! Nationwide delivery.
- Hawaiian Music, Rock, Pop, Reggae & Comedy at Blue Note
- WAIKIKI ESCAPE Save up to 35% when you stay 3 or more nights
- Big Wave Dave: Waikiki's best surfing lessons & local coffee
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $180.96!
- Oahu's #1 tour on Hawaiian history & culture. Monarchs Tour: $129