Weddings on Oahu
Considering having a destination wedding on the island of Oahu? There is much to consider. Start by setting a budget and a guest list. This will help you decide if having a wedding on Oahu is feasible.
Oahu wedding venue options range from lavish 5 star hotels to beach or garden ceremonies. Look for our article on the Best Wedding Venues on Oahu if you’re really looking to go all-out. Looking for something a little softer on the savings account? Read our article on Outdoor Wedding Venues. Oahu has some of the best beaches and gardens in the world. Many hotels in Waikiki offer beach weddings as a package option. There’s really no need to spend a ton of money on an expensive venue.
If you’ve set your budget, made your guest list, and can’t stop picturing your wedding party on Oahu, it’s time to find a wedding planner. This will make everything so much easier, and planners often have connections to get you great deals with wedding vendors. Ask your wedding planner for help securing your wedding license and officiant, too.
We hope you’ve found this helpful. Have a beautiful wedding on Oahu.
Find a Wedding Videographer on Oahu
It’s the day you’ve been dreaming of forever. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, where everything should be nothing less than picture perfect — or video perfect, in this case. That’s why we’ve gathered a list of the best wedding videographers on Oahu. Because it’s your special day, after all! ARIA Studios…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
7 Best Wedding Venues on Oahu
Oahu is bursting with creative, luxurious and romantic wedding locations…
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Superior room from $169/night: Maximize time & minimize worry with plenty of complimentary commuter-friendly services at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- From $69 - Whales Guaranteed from Hawaii Nautical: If you don't see whales on our WHALE WATCH trips (December - April), come back again for free!
- 50% Off & Free Breakfast at Paradise Bay Resort! Includes comp daily continental breakfast & free Wi-Fi. Valid for travel between Now & 12/21/2018.
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach - Elevated for Everyone
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $10
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Popular Pearl Harbors from $89.99 - BOOK NOW!
- Kō Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum from heirloom sugar cane - $35
- HAPPY HOUR 50% OFF SUSHI AND PUPUS
- Book rooms at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands