Weddings on Oahu
Considering having a destination wedding on the island of Oahu? There is much to consider. Start by setting a budget and a guest list. This will help you decide if having a wedding on Oahu is feasible.
Oahu wedding venue options range from lavish 5 star hotels to beach or garden ceremonies. Look for our article on the Best Wedding Venues on Oahu if you’re really looking to go all-out. Looking for something a little softer on the savings account? Read our article on Outdoor Wedding Venues. Oahu has some of the best beaches and gardens in the world. Many hotels in Waikiki offer beach weddings as a package option. There’s really no need to spend a ton of money on an expensive venue.
If you’ve set your budget, made your guest list, and can’t stop picturing your wedding party on Oahu, it’s time to find a wedding planner. This will make everything so much easier, and planners often have connections to get you great deals with wedding vendors. Ask your wedding planner for help securing your wedding license and officiant, too.
We hope you’ve found this helpful. Have a beautiful wedding on Oahu.
Find a Wedding Videographer on Oahu
It’s the day you’ve been dreaming of forever. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, where everything should be nothing less than picture perfect — or video perfect, in this case. That’s why we’ve gathered a list of the best wedding videographers on Oahu. Because it’s your special day, after all! Island Paradise…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
7 Best Wedding Venues on Oahu
Oahu is bursting with creative, luxurious and romantic wedding locations…
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum is made from heirloom sugar cane varieties and distilled in Kunia, Hawaii. Elegant bottles start at $35 each.
- Save up to $900 per couple! July 11 & September 5 2018 - Fully-Escorted Ultimate Hawaii 4 Island - 13 Day Tour from only $1799!
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- Dine on imported Italian cheeses and hand-cut meats paired with Italian and Domestic wine selections. Make your reservation at Il Lupino
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- 10% OFF KonaRed® Hawaiian Coffeeberry® products: code OHANA
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 7 Night Norwegian Cruise from $1,199
- Book rooms at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- Father's Day Brunch - spend the day with dad
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn breakfast, car, parking pkg from $250/nt
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Book a private, luxury tour of Oahu for 2 people, for $280!
- World famous diving, top quality instruction - Kona Coast