Weddings on Oahu
Considering having a destination wedding on the island of Oahu? There is much to consider. Start by setting a budget and a guest list. This will help you decide if having a wedding on Oahu is feasible.
Oahu wedding venue options range from lavish 5 star hotels to beach or garden ceremonies. Look for our article on the Best Wedding Venues on Oahu if you’re really looking to go all-out. Looking for something a little softer on the savings account? Read our article on Outdoor Wedding Venues. Oahu has some of the best beaches and gardens in the world. Many hotels in Waikiki offer beach weddings as a package option. There’s really no need to spend a ton of money on an expensive venue.
If you’ve set your budget, made your guest list, and can’t stop picturing your wedding party on Oahu, it’s time to find a wedding planner. This will make everything so much easier, and planners often have connections to get you great deals with wedding vendors. Ask your wedding planner for help securing your wedding license and officiant, too.
We hope you’ve found this helpful. Have a beautiful wedding on Oahu.
Find a Wedding Videographer on Oahu
It’s the day you’ve been dreaming of forever. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, where everything should be nothing less than picture perfect — or video perfect, in this case. That’s why we’ve gathered a list of the best wedding videographers on Oahu. Because it’s your special day, after all! ARIA Studios…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
7 Best Wedding Venues on Oahu
Oahu is bursting with creative, luxurious and romantic wedding locations…
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $879. for 6 nights
- Air & room packages starting from $1,139. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,409
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,079. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $919
- From $999 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- REOPENING Dec 20th - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- $729 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- From $1,139 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure