- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Shark Encounters on Oahu
Maybe you’ve done the snorkeling and scuba diving yet you’d like a bigger thrill. Having an up-close-and-personal shark encounter may be exactly what you’re looking for. Get ready to feel humble in the presence of one of nature’s most perfect predators.
The North Shore of Oahu is where the shark encounter tours originate, usually from Haleiwa Harbor. As you head off the coast, other marine life such as Hawaiian green sea turtles, dolphins, and humpback whales during the migration season. Sharks can be seen from the vessel and guests have the choice of going into the shark cage, a secure enclosure to view sharks through near the surface of the water.
The cage, which floats on the surface of the water, is designed to keep sharks out, not capture them. You’ll be in a cage with plexiglass windows, maybe nose to nose with a shark, but definitely out of harm’s way. These multi-sensory creatures, which predate dinosaurs and have been around for at least 350 million years, are as fascinating as they are dangerous. Read more
Shark Encounters Directory
Dolphins! Whales! Turtles! And More! Snorkel & Nature Cruises available daily. As low as $99!
Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
$20 Snorkel Set with Mask, Snorkel Tube and Fins and free ride to the Bay!
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako
- Learn to stand up paddle (SUP) in Kailua. Save 10% using Promo Code
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Experience Brick Oven Pizza's award-winning, secret recipe, homemade sauces and doughs. Whole pizzas from $12.70 plus soups, salads and more!
- Plan a birthday party for kids and get $50 off when you book on a weekday (Mon-Thurs).
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Kids ride free with adult purchase on a submarine adventure!
- Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Tour on Maui from $26.74 - BOOK NOW!
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!
- West Maui Cycles bike rentals as low as $8.50 per day!
- Experience Live Chocolate Tree Orchard on O`ahu & Save 10%
- Experience tradition from farm to cup. Buy 100% Kona Coffee.
- BAKER'S DOZEN SPECIAL from Hamakua Mac Nut Company-SHOP NOW!
- Get on a snorkeling tour at Pu‘u Keka‘a (Black Rock)!
- Volunteer for fun & impactful activities with travel2change!