- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Shark Encounters on Oahu
Maybe you’ve done the snorkeling and scuba diving yet you’d like a bigger thrill. Having an up-close-and-personal shark encounter may be exactly what you’re looking for. Get ready to feel humble in the presence of one of nature’s most perfect predators.
The North Shore of Oahu is where the shark encounter tours originate, usually from Haleiwa Harbor. As you head off the coast, other marine life such as Hawaiian green sea turtles, dolphins, and humpback whales during the migration season. Sharks can be seen from the vessel and guests have the choice of going into the shark cage, a secure enclosure to view sharks through near the surface of the water.
The cage, which floats on the surface of the water, is designed to keep sharks out, not capture them. You’ll be in a cage with plexiglass windows, maybe nose to nose with a shark, but definitely out of harm’s way. These multi-sensory creatures, which predate dinosaurs and have been around for at least 350 million years, are as fascinating as they are dangerous. Read more
Shark Encounters Directory
Get $10 off a Dolphins and You wild dolphin tour with code HIDEAL!
- Island Helicopters offers unique tours around this tropical paradise; including one of Hawaii’s most elite tours, the Jurassic Falls Landing Adventure
- Enjoy "Bean to Bar" chocolate: an educational guided tour about growing cacao trees, harvesting & post-harvest cacao bean processing & chocolate tasting
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu. Try the Ginger Dressing or Katsu Sauce! Sign up for the Basic Annual Subscription and get a discount on your orders
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $849
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Free golf with every stay!
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Royal Kona Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise, breakfast! $325/nt
- Attn: Agents – Get to the next level with 12 wks of free real estate training
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Do what the Hawaiians Do - Wa‘a (Canoe) Paddling
- Grand Naniloa Resort: the home of hula, art and culture!
- Visit Veteran-owned, Family-operated Working Cacao Farm!
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- Experience epic volcanic landscapes on Haleakala with Sunrise, Summit, and Sunset Bike and Vehicle Tours