- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Shark Encounters on Oahu
Maybe you’ve done the snorkeling and scuba diving yet you’d like a bigger thrill. Having an up-close-and-personal shark encounter may be exactly what you’re looking for. Get ready to feel humble in the presence of one of nature’s most perfect predators.
The North Shore of Oahu is where the shark encounter tours originate, usually from Haleiwa Harbor. As you head off the coast, other marine life such as Hawaiian green sea turtles, dolphins, and humpback whales during the migration season. Sharks can be seen from the vessel and guests have the choice of going into the shark cage, a secure enclosure to view sharks through near the surface of the water.
The cage, which floats on the surface of the water, is designed to keep sharks out, not capture them. You’ll be in a cage with plexiglass windows, maybe nose to nose with a shark, but definitely out of harm’s way. These multi-sensory creatures, which predate dinosaurs and have been around for at least 350 million years, are as fascinating as they are dangerous. Read more
Shark Encounters Directory
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
- Come watch the Friday Night Fireworks while sailing on the beautiful waters of Waikiki with Mana Kai Catamaran! $45 Friday Fireworks Sail - BOOK NOW!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Treat yourself to Mike's Huli Chicken in Kahuku! To enjoy the flavor of our meat at home, order Mike's Huli Chicken Sauce! $20 for 2 bottles
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Get 10% OFF at Kaanapali Ocean Adventures. Use code: BB1
- Experience all of Oahu for $118 on an Island and You tour!
- Discover amazing views from the air with Mokulele Air Tours, starting at $169pp
- RIDE Horseback, Double Zipline & more-starting at just $119!
- Island Hop with Hawaii’s favorite little airline, Mokulele Airlines.
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical mini golf!
- $20 Snorkel Set with free transportation to the Bay
- Royal Kona Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise, breakfast! $325/nt
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!