- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Shark Encounters on Oahu
Maybe you’ve done the snorkeling and scuba diving yet you’d like a bigger thrill. Having an up-close-and-personal shark encounter may be exactly what you’re looking for. Get ready to feel humble in the presence of one of nature’s most perfect predators.
The North Shore of Oahu is where the shark encounter tours originate, usually from Haleiwa Harbor. As you head off the coast, other marine life such as Hawaiian green sea turtles, dolphins, and humpback whales during the migration season. Sharks can be seen from the vessel and guests have the choice of going into the shark cage, a secure enclosure to view sharks through near the surface of the water.
The cage, which floats on the surface of the water, is designed to keep sharks out, not capture them. You’ll be in a cage with plexiglass windows, maybe nose to nose with a shark, but definitely out of harm’s way. These multi-sensory creatures, which predate dinosaurs and have been around for at least 350 million years, are as fascinating as they are dangerous. Read more
Shark Encounters Directory
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
Come catch tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms.
Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for a fun & unforgettable cage dive!
- Waikiki Escape: Save up to 35% discount off ultra-luxurious and residential-style rooms and suites when you stay 3 or more nights.
- Crab legs, prime rib & much more at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki's First Made-to-Order All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet!
- Come test your hand at one of Hawaii's best & most beautiful courses — come see the difference at Bay View. Rates start @ $22. Kama'aina rate available
- Find everything under the sun at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace! $1 admission per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- Spice up date night! Blue Note Hawaii features live music of all genres, comedy, classic cocktails and locally-inspired cuisine.
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn breakfast, car, parking pkg from $279/nt
- $1,109 & up - Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai!
- Zip, trek and rappel on the island’s ONLY canopy course!
- From $69 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise & more! $410/nt
- Popular Pearl Harbors from $97.99 - BOOK NOW!
- Tour Tropical Cacao Farm & Taste Tree-to-Bar Chocolate!
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Tropical Hawaiian Tours: Oahu Circle Island Tour - $100/person