- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Shark Encounters on Oahu
Maybe you’ve done the snorkeling and scuba diving yet you’d like a bigger thrill. Having an up-close-and-personal shark encounter may be exactly what you’re looking for. Get ready to feel humble in the presence of one of nature’s most perfect predators.
The North Shore of Oahu is where the shark encounter tours originate, usually from Haleiwa Harbor. As you head off the coast, other marine life such as Hawaiian green sea turtles, dolphins, and humpback whales during the migration season. Sharks can be seen from the vessel and guests have the choice of going into the shark cage, a secure enclosure to view sharks through near the surface of the water.
The cage, which floats on the surface of the water, is designed to keep sharks out, not capture them. You’ll be in a cage with plexiglass windows, maybe nose to nose with a shark, but definitely out of harm’s way. These multi-sensory creatures, which predate dinosaurs and have been around for at least 350 million years, are as fascinating as they are dangerous. Read more
Shark Encounters Directory
Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for a fun & unforgettable cage dive!
Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more!
- Explore Oahu's sights and cuisine at $20 off per person when you book an Island and You tour with the code 2020VISION before the end of Feb 2020
- Kaku's Sushi, Waikiki: All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet with crab legs, prime rib & much more!
- The only location on Oahu to SNUBA is with Ko Olina Ocean Adventures, book now and go beyond snorkeling today!
- Ready for some excitement? K1 Speed offers one-of-a-kind indoor go-kart racing on Oahu. Fun for the whole family!
- Island and You is a full day circle-island tour, packed with some of Oahu’s best sights and plenty of delicious Hawaiian food. BOOK NOW!
- Ali'i Kayaks – the best way to explore Wailua River
- Hawaiian Horseback adventures on the pristine North Shore of Kauai! Come Paniolo with us!
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at IL Lupino
- The Suite Escape: Receive 4th Night FREE at Trump Waikiki
- Whale Watching season is ON @Ko Olina Ocean Adventures NOW!
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour from $2,099! SAVE $250pp
- From $1,409 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!
- Experience an ultimate watersport adventure at Twogood Kayaks