- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Boating & Sailing on Oahu
One of the very first images that come to mind when Hawaii is mentioned is warm, crystal blue water. And there’s just no better way to experience these open seas than by boat. Compiled below are the top boat tours on Oahu. All aboard!
Whether you are staying in town near Waikiki, heading up to the North Shore, spending a day on the eastern shores, or enjoying the waters of the west side, there is an Oahu boat tour available within a short drive. For those wanting a Waikiki boat tour, the Spirit of Aloha is a modern catamaran that offers visitors lunchtime sails, snorkel sails and delicious dinner sails departing from the Hilton Resort in Waikiki, including its most popular Friday night Sunset Fireworks Dinner Cruise (average tour is 2.5 hours in length). Also popular is Atlantis Submarine, a unique boat tour that takes you below the surface to see Hawaii’s underwater world. The tour departs from the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki.
From sunset excursions to underwater adventures, and spanning the island in every direction, there is no shortage of exciting boat tours on Oahu. Simply select your favorite locale or desired type of boat tour, and the rest is literally smooth sailing.
Boating & Sailing Directory
Pure cane rums made from heirloom variety sugarcane brought to Hawaii by Polynesian explorers
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
Boating & Sailing
- Experience the ultimate stress-free holiday w/ the Beachside Shopping Pkg. Kick back and relax while a personal shopper handles all your holiday gifting needs.
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 7 Night Norwegian Cruise from $1,199
- Join the KonaRed® e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about Cold Brew, Kona Coffee and Hawaiian Cascara Juice and Coffee Fruit Syrup.
- AAA, Military and Senior discounts for your Maui vacation!
- 17-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,599 on Holland America Line
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $155/nt
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- $25 lunch for 2 at Brick Over Pizza! Med. pizza + soup/salad
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 15 Nt Princess Cruise from $1,399
- Discover the epic creation story of the Hawaiian Islands!
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- From $205/night: Stay at condos on Kauai.