- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Boating & Sailing on Oahu
One of the very first images that come to mind when Hawaii is mentioned is warm, crystal blue water. And there’s just no better way to experience these open seas than by boat. Compiled below are the top boat tours on Oahu. All aboard!
Whether you are staying in town near Waikiki, heading up to the North Shore, spending a day on the eastern shores, or enjoying the waters of the west side, there is an Oahu boat tour available within a short drive. For those wanting a Waikiki boat tour, the Spirit of Aloha is a modern catamaran that offers visitors lunchtime sails, snorkel sails and delicious dinner sails departing from the Hilton Resort in Waikiki, including its most popular Friday night Sunset Fireworks Dinner Cruise (average tour is 2.5 hours in length). Also popular is Atlantis Submarine, a unique boat tour that takes you below the surface to see Hawaii’s underwater world. The tour departs from the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki.
From sunset excursions to underwater adventures, and spanning the island in every direction, there is no shortage of exciting boat tours on Oahu. Simply select your favorite locale or desired type of boat tour, and the rest is literally smooth sailing.
Boating & Sailing Directory
Atlantis Submarine – Waikiki
Atlantis Submarines has been sharing the magnificence of Hawaii’s undersea…
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu
Plan a birthday party for kids and get $50 off when you book on a weekday (Mon-Thurs).
Boating & Sailing
- Stay up to date with current ocean conditions in Hawaii: Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current hazard levels at Hawaii's popular beaches.
- Join Atlantis Submarines 10ft below the ocean surface & discover the action happening in Hawaii’s waters! Click HERE to book your undersea adventure!
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $199
- Surfers at all levels of experience can find the right board to maximize their surfing experience at Surfboard Factory Hawaii
- Flotation devices are extremely recommended in order to have a relaxing snorkeling experience!
- Kaku Sushi: Waikiki's best sushi and seafood buffet.
- Ali'i Kayaks – the best way to explore Wailua River
- Fly 800-1,200 feet above Kona with UFO Parasail - $89+
- Save up to 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Book The Paradise Wedding You Deserve Anywhere in Hawaii
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Combo starting at $215.
- Nā Pali Riders offers one of a kind Whale Expeditions
- Save up to 25% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Tour Oahu's most awe-inspiring landmarks. From $53+
- SAVE $30 at Jack Harter Helicopters - BOOK NOW