- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Boating & Sailing on Oahu
One of the very first images that come to mind when Hawaii is mentioned is warm, crystal blue water. And there’s just no better way to experience these open seas than by boat. Compiled below are the top boat tours on Oahu. All aboard!
Whether you are staying in town near Waikiki, heading up to the North Shore, spending a day on the eastern shores, or enjoying the waters of the west side, there is an Oahu boat tour available within a short drive. For those wanting a Waikiki boat tour, the Spirit of Aloha is a modern catamaran that offers visitors lunchtime sails, snorkel sails and delicious dinner sails departing from the Hilton Resort in Waikiki, including its most popular Friday night Sunset Fireworks Dinner Cruise (average tour is 2.5 hours in length). Also popular is Atlantis Submarine, a unique boat tour that takes you below the surface to see Hawaii’s underwater world. The tour departs from the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki.
From sunset excursions to underwater adventures, and spanning the island in every direction, there is no shortage of exciting boat tours on Oahu. Simply select your favorite locale or desired type of boat tour, and the rest is literally smooth sailing.
Boating & Sailing Directory
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice on the North Shore has the best tropical flavors and toppings.
A professionally-trained kayak guide greets the customers when they arrive at Kailua Sailboards and Kayak's Beachside Center.
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 3 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet!
Boating & Sailing
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,279
- Air & room packages starting from $1,179. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Scuba Dive from $159 - Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs.
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- 50% OFF Made in Hawaii Sanitizers, Sprays, Dots, Gallons with code HI
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- 10% OFF Surfing or SUP Lessons and Equipment Rentals.
- $849 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites
- From $1,279 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical