- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
A Guide to Oahu’s Top Zipline Tours
Imagine whirring through the treetops high above the earth, while invigorating tropical island breezes whisk across your face and through your hair. It’s just that sense of exhilaration and fun that is making ziplining on Oahu a highly sought after adventure activity. We’ve compiled here the cream of the crop in Oahu zipline tours for you, so grab a helmet and strap on your harness, because as we say in Hawaii, “We go!”
Currently, there are four main companies which offer visitors the chance to zipline on Oahu. CLIMB Works Kaena Farms is located on the island’s North Shore. Guests here will enjoy a 3-hour guided zipline tour featuring 8 world class dual line ziplines (each ranging from 500 feet to nearly half a mile long), 2 rappels, 3 sky bridges, and an exhilarating ATV adventure to boot! Also provided are interesting facts about Hawaiian history—and all this excitement takes place on a working farm.
On Oahu’s eastern shores, Kualoa Ranch offers its participants a choice of 4 different zipline adventures. The Canopy Zipline is a complete 2.5-hour zipline tour showcasing 7 different runs, as well as a short scenic hike. Guests can also opt to extend the day, combining this exciting Canopy tour with other ranch activities, such as its half-day Zip ‘n’ Dip tour, offering the complete Oahu zipline tour, followed by a relaxing swim or play at a nearby secluded beach. Also available are half-day combinations which include the zipline tour plus choice of horseback riding, and even an ATV adventure!Located on the west side of the island, Coral Crater Adventure Park offers a 3 or 6-line zipline course for ages 6 and up. Tandem riding is available as is a nighttime zipline experience.
A less expensive, smaller and shorter zipline excursion may be found in Kaneohe at Bay View Mini-Putt and Zipline, which offers its guests a unique, more mild outing, including a 400 ft. long, dual zipline, partnered with the option for playing a round of putt putt while they are at it.
While we’ve gathered here a great array of options for your outdoor aerial amusement, we will leave it to you to decide which of these exciting adventures is the absolute best experience for ziplining on Oahu. So get on out there, and experience the rush of tropical treetop trekking!
Pure cane rums made from heirloom variety sugarcane brought to Hawaii by Polynesian explorers
Come catch tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms.
Plan a birthday party for kids and get $50 off when you book on a weekday (Mon-Thurs).
Capture memories that last a lifetime. Get 10% off family photos with promo code: HAWAII
- Sea Scooters are a perfect rental option for customers who would prefer to be pulled instead of swimming!
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting; Kids < 6 Free! Cuddle Mini-Goats & Bunnies while tasting craft tree-to-bar chocolate and tropical honey
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Spice up date night! Blue Note Hawaii features live music of all genres, comedy, classic cocktails and locally-inspired cuisine.
- Come watch the Friday Night Fireworks while sailing on the beautiful waters of Waikiki with Mana Kai Catamaran! $45 Friday Fireworks Sail - BOOK NOW!
- Royal Lahaina Romance Pkg w/Dinner, luau, & more fr. $499/nt
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $750 per hour
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn breakfast, car, parking pkg from $279/nt
- Send Flowers Hawaiian-Style! Nationwide delivery.
- Come Flumin' with us...at Flumin' Kohala! 808-933-HAWI
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- Beautiful Maui Sunrise Whalewatch tour. Book & Save 10%
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night
- No experience necessary! Intro Scuba Diving $149!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Young At Heart - Senior Rates