- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
A Guide to Oahu’s Top Zipline Tours
Imagine whirring through the treetops high above the earth, while invigorating tropical island breezes whisk across your face and through your hair. It’s just that sense of exhilaration and fun that is making ziplining on Oahu a highly sought after adventure activity. We’ve compiled here the cream of the crop in Oahu zipline tours for you, so grab a helmet and strap on your harness, because as we say in Hawaii, “We go!”
Currently, there are four main companies which offer visitors the chance to zipline on Oahu. CLIMB Works Kaena Farms is located on the island’s North Shore. Guests here will enjoy a 3-hour guided zipline tour featuring 8 world class dual line ziplines (each ranging from 500 feet to nearly half a mile long), 2 rappels, 3 sky bridges, and an exhilarating ATV adventure to boot! Also provided are interesting facts about Hawaiian history—and all this excitement takes place on a working farm.
On Oahu’s eastern shores, Kualoa Ranch offers its participants a choice of 4 different zipline adventures. The Canopy Zipline is a complete 2.5-hour zipline tour showcasing 7 different runs, as well as a short scenic hike. Guests can also opt to extend the day, combining this exciting Canopy tour with other ranch activities, such as its half-day Zip ‘n’ Dip tour, offering the complete Oahu zipline tour, followed by a relaxing swim or play at a nearby secluded beach. Also available are half-day combinations which include the zipline tour plus choice of horseback riding, and even an ATV adventure!Located on the west side of the island, Coral Crater Adventure Park offers a 3 or 6-line zipline course for ages 6 and up. Tandem riding is available as is a nighttime zipline experience.
A less expensive, smaller and shorter zipline excursion may be found in Kaneohe at Bay View Mini-Putt and Zipline, which offers its guests a unique, more mild outing, including a 400 ft. long, dual zipline, partnered with the option for playing a round of putt putt while they are at it.
While we’ve gathered here a great array of options for your outdoor aerial amusement, we will leave it to you to decide which of these exciting adventures is the absolute best experience for ziplining on Oahu. So get on out there, and experience the rush of tropical treetop trekking!
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- Experience KOKOLEKA by Ko Hana, a premium blend of heirloom sugar cane rum, raw honey and pure cacao all grown and harvested here in Hawaii ($55).
- Visit the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace for unique Hawaii-inspired souvenirs. Admission is $1 per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- Visit the Most Charming Cacao Farm in America & Oahu’s only cacao farm tour & tasting in one! Veteran-owned & Family-Operated. Local & Hawaii.com savings!
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999! SAVE $1,300 per couple!
- Soar high with Northshore Zipline on Maui from $119/person
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $115 pp
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu
- Hawaii's largest open-air marketplace. $1 Admission/person!
- Deluxe Waterfall Safari: Experience the view from above!
- Nā Pali Riders offers one of a kind Whale Expeditions
- Umauma Falls Zipline: SAVE 10% w/ 7 day advance booking! Code: HAW10
- A Local Favorite: Music, Cocktails & Cuisine at Blue Note
- Hawaii's best wild life & wild animal park! Admission $39.99