- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
A Guide to Oahu’s Top Zipline Tours
Imagine whirring through the treetops high above the earth, while invigorating tropical island breezes whisk across your face and through your hair. It’s just that sense of exhilaration and fun that is making ziplining on Oahu a highly sought after adventure activity. We’ve compiled here the cream of the crop in Oahu zipline tours for you, so grab a helmet and strap on your harness, because as we say in Hawaii, “We go!”
Currently, there are four main companies which offer visitors the chance to zipline on Oahu. CLIMB Works Kaena Farms is located on the island’s North Shore. Guests here will enjoy a 3-hour guided zipline tour featuring 8 world class dual line ziplines (each ranging from 500 feet to nearly half a mile long), 2 rappels, 3 sky bridges, and an exhilarating ATV adventure to boot! Also provided are interesting facts about Hawaiian history—and all this excitement takes place on a working farm.
On Oahu’s eastern shores, Kualoa Ranch offers its participants a choice of 4 different zipline adventures. The Canopy Zipline is a complete 2.5-hour zipline tour showcasing 7 different runs, as well as a short scenic hike. Guests can also opt to extend the day, combining this exciting Canopy tour with other ranch activities, such as its half-day Zip ‘n’ Dip tour, offering the complete Oahu zipline tour, followed by a relaxing swim or play at a nearby secluded beach. Also available are half-day combinations which include the zipline tour plus choice of horseback riding, and even an ATV adventure!Located on the west side of the island, Coral Crater Adventure Park offers a 3 or 6-line zipline course for ages 6 and up. Tandem riding is available as is a nighttime zipline experience.
A less expensive, smaller and shorter zipline excursion may be found in Kaneohe at Bay View Mini-Putt and Zipline, which offers its guests a unique, more mild outing, including a 400 ft. long, dual zipline, partnered with the option for playing a round of putt putt while they are at it.
While we’ve gathered here a great array of options for your outdoor aerial amusement, we will leave it to you to decide which of these exciting adventures is the absolute best experience for ziplining on Oahu. So get on out there, and experience the rush of tropical treetop trekking!
Group & private standup paddle board lessons from Kailua Beach Adventures! 15% off with code "kailua"
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
- Breakfast Package from $229/night: Standard room & full breakfast for 2 at Kani Ka Pila Grille at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
- Book direct with Waikiki Resort Hotel for the best rates, exclusive discounts and added values. BOOK NOW!
- $25 lunch for 2 at Brick Oven Pizza - Get a medium 1-topping pizza to share & a cup of soup or tossed salad each! Enjoy award-winning pizza!
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 14 Night Princess Cruise from $1,399
- Experience the ultimate stress-free holiday w/ the Beachside Shopping Pkg. Kick back and relax while a personal shopper handles all your holiday gifting needs.
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Semi-private Oahu Circle Island Tour from $149
- Save $20! Pre-buy breakfast, car & parking at Royal Kona
- 5% OFF the all new Alohilani Resort, Waikiki!
- BEST LUAU in Maui - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- 15% Off kayak rentals from Kailua Beach Adventures
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- Experience the real Hawaii in small group tours, from $59