- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
A Guide to Oahu’s Top Zipline Tours
Imagine whirring through the treetops high above the earth, while invigorating tropical island breezes whisk across your face and through your hair. It’s just that sense of exhilaration and fun that is making ziplining on Oahu a highly sought after adventure activity. We’ve compiled here the cream of the crop in Oahu zipline tours for you, so grab a helmet and strap on your harness, because as we say in Hawaii, “We go!”
Currently, there are four main companies which offer visitors the chance to zipline on Oahu. CLIMB Works Kaena Farms is located on the island’s North Shore. Guests here will enjoy a 3-hour guided zipline tour featuring 8 world class dual line ziplines (each ranging from 500 feet to nearly half a mile long), 2 rappels, 3 sky bridges, and an exhilarating ATV adventure to boot! Also provided are interesting facts about Hawaiian history—and all this excitement takes place on a working farm.
On Oahu’s eastern shores, Kualoa Ranch offers its participants a choice of 4 different zipline adventures. The Canopy Zipline is a complete 2.5-hour zipline tour showcasing 7 different runs, as well as a short scenic hike. Guests can also opt to extend the day, combining this exciting Canopy tour with other ranch activities, such as its half-day Zip ‘n’ Dip tour, offering the complete Oahu zipline tour, followed by a relaxing swim or play at a nearby secluded beach. Also available are half-day combinations which include the zipline tour plus choice of horseback riding, and even an ATV adventure!Located on the west side of the island, Coral Crater Adventure Park offers a 3 or 6-line zipline course for ages 6 and up. Tandem riding is available as is a nighttime zipline experience.
A less expensive, smaller and shorter zipline excursion may be found in Kaneohe at Bay View Mini-Putt and Zipline, which offers its guests a unique, more mild outing, including a 400 ft. long, dual zipline, partnered with the option for playing a round of putt putt while they are at it.
While we’ve gathered here a great array of options for your outdoor aerial amusement, we will leave it to you to decide which of these exciting adventures is the absolute best experience for ziplining on Oahu. So get on out there, and experience the rush of tropical treetop trekking!
Get $10 off a Dolphins and You wild dolphin tour with code HIDEAL!
Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more!
Come catch tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms.
Enjoy the Tree-to-Bar Cacao & Chocolate Experience! Local, Mil & Hawaii.com Discounts!
Plan a birthday party for kids and get $50 off when you book on a weekday (Mon-Thurs).
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Experience KOKOLEKA by Ko Hana, a premium blend of heirloom sugar cane rum, raw honey and pure cacao all grown and harvested here in Hawaii ($55).
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $929 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,419
- Join Dolphins and You for a half-day ocean adventure tour: Snorkel with wild dolphins and sea turtles, enjoy live hula and slide down a water slide!
- From $1,169 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- Visit the Most Charming Cacao Farm in America & Save 10%!
- Save up to 25% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- From $1,259 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Only Island Helicopters can land you at Jurassic Falls.
- A Local Favorite: Music, Cocktails & Cuisine at Blue Note
- Spice up Date Night: Music, Comedy & Cocktails at Blue Note
- 13-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour from $1,999! SAVE $350pp