- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
A Guide to Oahu’s Top Zipline Tours
Imagine whirring through the treetops high above the earth, while invigorating tropical island breezes whisk across your face and through your hair. It’s just that sense of exhilaration and fun that is making ziplining on Oahu a highly sought after adventure activity. We’ve compiled here the cream of the crop in Oahu zipline tours for you, so grab a helmet and strap on your harness, because as we say in Hawaii, “We go!”
Currently, there are four main companies which offer visitors the chance to zipline on Oahu. CLIMB Works Kaena Farms is located on the island’s North Shore. Guests here will enjoy a 3-hour guided zipline tour featuring 8 world class dual line ziplines (each ranging from 500 feet to nearly half a mile long), 2 rappels, 3 sky bridges, and an exhilarating ATV adventure to boot! Also provided are interesting facts about Hawaiian history—and all this excitement takes place on a working farm.
On Oahu’s eastern shores, Kualoa Ranch offers its participants a choice of 4 different zipline adventures. The Canopy Zipline is a complete 2.5-hour zipline tour showcasing 7 different runs, as well as a short scenic hike. Guests can also opt to extend the day, combining this exciting Canopy tour with other ranch activities, such as its half-day Zip ‘n’ Dip tour, offering the complete Oahu zipline tour, followed by a relaxing swim or play at a nearby secluded beach. Also available are half-day combinations which include the zipline tour plus choice of horseback riding, and even an ATV adventure!Located on the west side of the island, Coral Crater Adventure Park offers a 3 or 6-line zipline course for ages 6 and up. Tandem riding is available as is a nighttime zipline experience.
A less expensive, smaller and shorter zipline excursion may be found in Kaneohe at Bay View Mini-Putt and Zipline, which offers its guests a unique, more mild outing, including a 400 ft. long, dual zipline, partnered with the option for playing a round of putt putt while they are at it.
While we’ve gathered here a great array of options for your outdoor aerial amusement, we will leave it to you to decide which of these exciting adventures is the absolute best experience for ziplining on Oahu. So get on out there, and experience the rush of tropical treetop trekking!
Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for a fun & unforgettable cage dive!
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice on the North Shore has the best tropical flavors and toppings.
The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- Book Now! Dolphin Excursions tour with lunch included for $140 only.
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $969. for 6 nights
- North Shore Macadamia Nut Company: Mac nuts and coffees free to sample! Visit our 2 acre sale site and garden at the North Shore end of Haleiwa town
- Join the Ohana (family) Native Hawaiians at Haleiwa Shark Tours for a fun and truly unforgettable cage dive with sharks on the North Shore! Starting at $95
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- From $1,089 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $15
- Experience an ultimate watersport adventure at Twogood Kayaks
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at IL Lupino
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates