- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
A Guide to Oahu’s Top Zipline Tours
Imagine whirring through the treetops high above the earth, while invigorating tropical island breezes whisk across your face and through your hair. It’s just that sense of exhilaration and fun that is making ziplining on Oahu a highly sought after adventure activity. We’ve compiled here the cream of the crop in Oahu zipline tours for you, so grab a helmet and strap on your harness, because as we say in Hawaii, “We go!”
Currently, there are four main companies which offer visitors the chance to zipline on Oahu. CLIMB Works Kaena Farms is located on the island’s North Shore. Guests here will enjoy a 3-hour guided zipline tour featuring 8 world class dual line ziplines (each ranging from 500 feet to nearly half a mile long), 2 rappels, 3 sky bridges, and an exhilarating ATV adventure to boot! Also provided are interesting facts about Hawaiian history—and all this excitement takes place on a working farm.
On Oahu’s eastern shores, Kualoa Ranch offers its participants a choice of 4 different zipline adventures. The Canopy Zipline is a complete 2.5-hour zipline tour showcasing 7 different runs, as well as a short scenic hike. Guests can also opt to extend the day, combining this exciting Canopy tour with other ranch activities, such as its half-day Zip ‘n’ Dip tour, offering the complete Oahu zipline tour, followed by a relaxing swim or play at a nearby secluded beach. Also available are half-day combinations which include the zipline tour plus choice of horseback riding, and even an ATV adventure!Located on the west side of the island, Coral Crater Adventure Park offers a 3 or 6-line zipline course for ages 6 and up. Tandem riding is available as is a nighttime zipline experience.
A less expensive, smaller and shorter zipline excursion may be found in Kaneohe at Bay View Mini-Putt and Zipline, which offers its guests a unique, more mild outing, including a 400 ft. long, dual zipline, partnered with the option for playing a round of putt putt while they are at it.
While we’ve gathered here a great array of options for your outdoor aerial amusement, we will leave it to you to decide which of these exciting adventures is the absolute best experience for ziplining on Oahu. So get on out there, and experience the rush of tropical treetop trekking!
The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more!
Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for a fun & unforgettable cage dive!
Explore everything the greater Waikiki area has to offer! 8am-5pm
- Toa Luau - Hawaii's Most Authentic Luau - Get SAME-DAY entrance to Waimea Valley with your ticket purchase! Package prices start at $98.
- North Shore Macadamia Nut Company: Mac nuts and coffees free to sample! Visit our 2 acre sale site and garden at the North Shore end of Haleiwa town
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Visit the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace for unique Hawaii-inspired souvenirs. Admission is $1 per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- Scuba Dive from $159 - Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs.
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- $899 & up - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Island Helicopters: 2 Fantastic Tours, 1 Terrific Company!
- From $79 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Steps away from world famous Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel - Stay here!
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- Mike's Huli Chicken: Treat yourself to Hawaii's best Huli chicken!
- Kauai’s Real Dirt Shirts in Waimea, starting at $10
- Ready for some mud and flying dirt? Experience ATV and zipline adventures on the North Shore of Kauai!