- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
A Guide to Oahu’s Top Zipline Tours
Imagine whirring through the treetops high above the earth, while invigorating tropical island breezes whisk across your face and through your hair. It’s just that sense of exhilaration and fun that is making ziplining on Oahu a highly sought after adventure activity. We’ve compiled here the cream of the crop in Oahu zipline tours for you, so grab a helmet and strap on your harness, because as we say in Hawaii, “We go!”
Currently, there are four main companies which offer visitors the chance to zipline on Oahu. CLIMB Works Kaena Farms is located on the island’s North Shore. Guests here will enjoy a 3-hour guided zipline tour featuring 8 world class dual line ziplines (each ranging from 500 feet to nearly half a mile long), 2 rappels, 3 sky bridges, and an exhilarating ATV adventure to boot! Also provided are interesting facts about Hawaiian history—and all this excitement takes place on a working farm.
On Oahu’s eastern shores, Kualoa Ranch offers its participants a choice of 4 different zipline adventures. The Canopy Zipline is a complete 2.5-hour zipline tour showcasing 7 different runs, as well as a short scenic hike. Guests can also opt to extend the day, combining this exciting Canopy tour with other ranch activities, such as its half-day Zip ‘n’ Dip tour, offering the complete Oahu zipline tour, followed by a relaxing swim or play at a nearby secluded beach. Also available are half-day combinations which include the zipline tour plus choice of horseback riding, and even an ATV adventure!Located on the west side of the island, Coral Crater Adventure Park offers a 3 or 6-line zipline course for ages 6 and up. Tandem riding is available as is a nighttime zipline experience.
A less expensive, smaller and shorter zipline excursion may be found in Kaneohe at Bay View Mini-Putt and Zipline, which offers its guests a unique, more mild outing, including a 400 ft. long, dual zipline, partnered with the option for playing a round of putt putt while they are at it.
While we’ve gathered here a great array of options for your outdoor aerial amusement, we will leave it to you to decide which of these exciting adventures is the absolute best experience for ziplining on Oahu. So get on out there, and experience the rush of tropical treetop trekking!
Experience the underwater wonderland of scenic Hanauma Bay, the most popular snorkel place.
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 3 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet!
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice on the North Shore has the best tropical flavors and toppings.
A professionally-trained kayak guide greets the customers when they arrive at Kailua Sailboards and Kayak's Beachside Center.
- Grab your favorite plate lunch at any Rainbow Drive-in locations! Don't forget to add a slush float!
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,009. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Air & room packages starting from $1,129. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Souvenirs, clothes, Red Dirt shirts, buy 2 get 3rd item FREE
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- $1,509 & up -- Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- From $1,159 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels