HAWAII’S SWEETEST HOLIDAY TREAT: THE ULTIMATE RUM CAKE by Kō Hana Rum and Four Seasons Oahu at Ko Olina
Just in time for the holidays, Kō Hana Distillers and the Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina have partnered to create the most exquisite of holiday treats – the Ultimate Rum Cake. Handcrafted by Executive Pastry Chef Helen Hong at the Four Seasons Oahu at Ko Olina, and infused with Koho Hawaiian Agricole Rum made from hand-harvested heirloom sugarcanes and distilled to perfection at Kō Hana Distillers, this decadent dessert offers recipients a truly authentic taste of Hawaii.
Beautifully packaged in a square tin, and artfully wrapped in Four Seasons signature black ribbon, the cake is the perfect companion to Kō Hana Rum’s iconic cube glass bottle. The ideal gift for foodies, rum aficionados, and anyone who appreciates Hawaiian culture and traditions, the Ultimate Rum Cake serves 4-6 people. Its toasty and nutty flavor profile is nicely balanced by the sweet aroma of the rum, and it has the consistency of a pound cake. Serving suggestions include caramel or vanilla sauce with nuts or coconut sprinkled on top. The cake is available for purchase in limited quantities exclusively at Kō Hana Distillers and the Four Seasons Oahu resort throughout the holiday season. Retail cost: $22
In addition to the Ultimate Rum Cake, Kō Hana offers a selection of holiday gifts sets perfect for any culinary or spirits connoisseur, including:
- A trio of Koa—the brand’s aged barrel strength Agricole rum, each aged in different oak barrel (Brandy, Sherry and Madeira); 375 mL; $250
- The Manulele Collection—A unique blend of Kea white rums that debuts during the holiday season. In addition to the 375 mL bottle, the gift set includes a muddler, jigger and leather flask; $80
- Kō Holoholo—Includes a 375 mL bottle of Koho, the barrel-aged rum that has been rested in oak barrels from 18 months to over 3 years, along with a Kō Hana Distillers tote bag and t-shirt; $75
- Meli set—This food lover’s pack includes a 375 mL bottle of Kokoleka, a premium liqueur made from local Hawaiian honey and cacao blended with Kō Hana’s Agricole rum, as well as a 375 mL bottle of Kō Hana Provisions barrel-aged Hawaiian honey and a bag of Manulele Coffee Company barrel-aged whole bean coffee; $90
- Koa for Two—Includes a 375 mL bottle of Koa, two coasters and 2 spey drams; $100
- Cocktail set—Includes a 375 mL bottle of Kea, a jigger, muddler and cocktail recipe card; $45
Click here to book your visit to the Kō Hana Distillery. https://www.kohanarum.com/home/
What did you think? Share your reaction and earn 100 points!
Recent most reacted articles
COVID-19 Testing Facility Open at Honolulu Airport
With a traditional Hawaiian blessing, the city of Honolulu unveiled…
- Rental Cars