- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Spas on Oahu
From day spas to luxury facials and unique specialty retreats, Oahu is home to some of the most elegant, restorative and relaxing spas in the world. Here’s a look at a few of the options to choose from to pamper yourself.
Lavish in Luxury
An oasis meant to replenish your mind, body and spirit, luxurious head-to-toe spas can be found on all points of the island.
The new Ritz-Carlton Spa Waikiki Beach boasts custom facials, leg and foot masks along with a wild Lehua Honey Scrub to balance your body. Naupaka Spa at the Four Seasons Ko Olina encompasses four-floors and utilizes nourishing local ingredients including volcanic pumice, pure sea salts and fragrant lilikoi (passion fruit) healing services. Meanwhile, Laniwai – A Disney Spa soothes your spirit with a specialty outdoor hydration therapy garden and unique teen spa for guests 13-17 years-of age. Located on the north shore, in Pupukea, the Sullivan Estate & Spa Retreat is noted for its elite sauna, cold plunge, yoga, JK7 rejuvenation body treatments and vegan lunch packages. The Kahala Spa provides an indulgent wellness retreat along with sought-after private suites perfect for a couple’s rejuvenation experience.
A Day at the Spa
To really embrace this day – of well-deserved healing and rest – spend the entire day lounging at the spa. With majestic oceanfront views of the rolling turquoise surf of Waikiki, Moana Lani Spa, at the Moana Surfrider, offers a tranquil reprieve to enjoy enhancement rituals while spending hours in the relaxation room, steam/sauna or the jacuzzi, relax and repeat over and over again. Feel like a goddess at Na Hoola Spa, Hyatt Waikiki, as you watch the coconut trees dance in the wind you can also unwind and detox with a hot-stone massage or a signature sugar exfoliation followed by hot tea and a rejuvenating shower. Amita Holistic Spa, in Kapolei, offers holistic healing in addition to aromatherapy, massage therapy and energy healing. Your journey doesn’t end after your treatment as you are welcome to continue your session in the meditation room and enjoy the rest of your day.
Rejuvenate your body from the inside out. If you are seeking aestheticians to assist with anti-aging, problematic skin concerns or tackle those fine lines and wrinkles a med spa will do the trick.
Honolulu MedSpa specializes in expert facials, hair removal and body sculpting. Pua Manu MedSpa highlights infrared sauna technology, laser treatments, wellness and maintenance for your face and body.
The diversity of our island home lends itself to a blend of treatments inspired by the Pacific and throughout Asia. There are a handful of authentic saunas and spas aimed to emulate the iconic Korean body scrubs found in South Korea. Additionally, Thai massage can also be found on Oahu with therapists using elbows, feet and other body parts to really workout those aches and pains. Meanwhile, Hawaii is known for it’s intuitive Lomi Lomi massage and pohaku healing stone massage, which uses an ancient Polynesian healing technique to determine the best and most efficient way to soothe the body.
With an abundance of spa options on Oahu from extravagant to heart-healing and anti-aging there is a spa to fit your whim and any budget. If you plan to spend one hour or one whole day at the spa it will truly be a memorable and therapeutic experience.
Aston Waikiki Beach Tower
Creating the perfect marriage between condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality…
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa specializes in showcasing…
Explore everything the greater Waikiki area has to offer! 8am-5pm
Group & private standup paddle board lessons from Kailua Beach Adventures! 15% off with code "kailua"
Enjoy the Tree-to-Bar Cacao & Chocolate Experience! Local, Mil & Hawaii.com Discounts!
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Cruzin Hawaii: Feel the thrill of exploring the island on two wheels. Premium moped rentals starting at ONLY $59.99
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,139
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- Experience Nutridge: Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more! Rates starting at $145. Book now!
- WAIKIKI ESCAPE Save up to 20% when you stay 3 or more nights
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- Experience an ultimate watersport adventure at Twogood Kayaks
- UFO Parasail Kona - Book online & SAVE 10% on Parasailing!
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $15
- 45% OFF & Free Breakfast at Oahu's tropical, boutique resort
- $769 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- Experience Nutridge: Four hours of interactive activities!
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- National Car Rental: Save with National