- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Oahu
Most people visiting O‘ahu put Pearl Harbor and hiking Diamond Head at the top of their to-do list, but many wonder what else can be seen outside of Waikiki.
War historians can walk from Waikiki to the oceanside U.S. Army Museum at Fort DeRussy or take a scenic ride up Punchbowl Crater to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Punchbowl offers amazing views overlooking the city skyline and the cemetery itself tells the tales of both World Wars and salutes fallen soldiers.
The Nu‘uanu Pali Lookout is another great spot for history buffs. It offers a panoramic view of the windward side and is the site where King Kamehameha I defeated Kalanikūpule and drove 400 of his warriors over the steep cliff top to their deaths.
Take a short bus ride from Waikiki to the corner of Punchbowl and King Street in Honolulu and, within a block in each direction, are places such as ‘Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on U.S. soil), Honolulu Hale, Kawaiaha‘o Church (made of coral from the ocean) and the iconic King Kamehameha I statue (shown in the opening credits of the Hawai‘i Five-O TV series).
Most Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday mornings, a giant swap meet is held at Aloha Stadium where visitors can barter for Hawai‘i gifts to bring home to family or to keep for themselves.
Sightseeing Tours Directory
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 3 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet!
Experience the underwater wonderland of scenic Hanauma Bay, the most popular snorkel place.
A professionally-trained kayak guide greets the customers when they arrive at Kailua Sailboards and Kayak's Beachside Center.
- Must Try Snacks. Hand Picked by It's A Hawaii Thing Hosts. FREE SHIPPING.
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,249
- Kaka'ako Kasuals' Kewalos reef walkers will stick with tiny explorers through every adventure!
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,049
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- From $1,099 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- From $1,249 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- NEW Neck Gaiters designed in Hawai’i – 2/$28 with code: KKGAITER
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- From $779 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)