- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Oahu
Most people visiting O‘ahu put Pearl Harbor and hiking Diamond Head at the top of their to-do list, but many wonder what else can be seen outside of Waikiki.
War historians can walk from Waikiki to the oceanside U.S. Army Museum at Fort DeRussy or take a scenic ride up Punchbowl Crater to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Punchbowl offers amazing views overlooking the city skyline and the cemetery itself tells the tales of both World Wars and salutes fallen soldiers.
The Nu‘uanu Pali Lookout is another great spot for history buffs. It offers a panoramic view of the windward side and is the site where King Kamehameha I defeated Kalanikūpule and drove 400 of his warriors over the steep cliff top to their deaths.
Take a short bus ride from Waikiki to the corner of Punchbowl and King Street in Honolulu and, within a block in each direction, are places such as ‘Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on U.S. soil), Honolulu Hale, Kawaiaha‘o Church (made of coral from the ocean) and the iconic King Kamehameha I statue (shown in the opening credits of the Hawai‘i Five-O TV series).
Most Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday mornings, a giant swap meet is held at Aloha Stadium where visitors can barter for Hawai‘i gifts to bring home to family or to keep for themselves.
Sightseeing Tours Directory
Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
Book Online! Use Promo Code 101HAWAII for 15% off any Surf or SUP Lesson.
$20 Snorkel Set with Mask, Snorkel Tube and Fins and free ride to the Bay!
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…
- Find everything under the sun at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace! $1 admission per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- Discover 42 acres of endless Polynesian adventure. Book our Ali'i Lu'au Package and save over $50! Visit polynesia.com or call 808-293-3333 today!
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $199
- Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean with Paradise Helicopters! Prices start at $189 per person.
- $25 lunch for 2 at Brick Oven Pizza - Get a medium 1-topping pizza to share & a cup of soup or tossed salad each! Enjoy award-winning pizza!
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $10
- BEST LUAU in Maui - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!
- Summit Maunakea, the highest point in the Pacific, from $196
- Big Wave Dave: Waikiki's best surfing lessons & local coffee
- Explore Waikiki by all-terrain Hoverboard tour from $89!
- Enjoy Wolfgang's superb Porterhouse Steak: $109.95 for two
- Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Tour on Maui from $26.74 - BOOK NOW!
- Sunday Night Trivia at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM!