- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Oahu
Most people visiting O‘ahu put Pearl Harbor and hiking Diamond Head at the top of their to-do list, but many wonder what else can be seen outside of Waikiki.
War historians can walk from Waikiki to the oceanside U.S. Army Museum at Fort DeRussy or take a scenic ride up Punchbowl Crater to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Punchbowl offers amazing views overlooking the city skyline and the cemetery itself tells the tales of both World Wars and salutes fallen soldiers.
The Nu‘uanu Pali Lookout is another great spot for history buffs. It offers a panoramic view of the windward side and is the site where King Kamehameha I defeated Kalanikūpule and drove 400 of his warriors over the steep cliff top to their deaths.
Take a short bus ride from Waikiki to the corner of Punchbowl and King Street in Honolulu and, within a block in each direction, are places such as ‘Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on U.S. soil), Honolulu Hale, Kawaiaha‘o Church (made of coral from the ocean) and the iconic King Kamehameha I statue (shown in the opening credits of the Hawai‘i Five-O TV series).
Most Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday mornings, a giant swap meet is held at Aloha Stadium where visitors can barter for Hawai‘i gifts to bring home to family or to keep for themselves.
Sightseeing Tours Directory
Capture your special day forever. Get 10% off weddings with promo code: HAWAII
Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Save when you book this combo from Ko Olina Ocean Adventures and Paradise Cove Luau starting at $215 per adult.
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,439
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai’s 50-55 minute circle-island helicopter tour! Check out their website or call direct.
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,539
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Explore the mysteries of the universe at Stars Above Hawaii
- Legends of Kaanapali Luau - starting from $105
- Save up to 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Refuge Eco-Tour: Land at a secluded botanical preserve!
- From $1019 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- SAVE $48! Free child’s ticket with purchase of adult ticket!
- Enjoy Hawaiian Music, Dance & Food @Maui’s Huaka‘i Luau
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting – Kids < 6 Free!
- Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for an unforgettable experience.