- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Oahu
Most people visiting O‘ahu put Pearl Harbor and hiking Diamond Head at the top of their to-do list, but many wonder what else can be seen outside of Waikiki.
War historians can walk from Waikiki to the oceanside U.S. Army Museum at Fort DeRussy or take a scenic ride up Punchbowl Crater to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Punchbowl offers amazing views overlooking the city skyline and the cemetery itself tells the tales of both World Wars and salutes fallen soldiers.
The Nu‘uanu Pali Lookout is another great spot for history buffs. It offers a panoramic view of the windward side and is the site where King Kamehameha I defeated Kalanikūpule and drove 400 of his warriors over the steep cliff top to their deaths.
Take a short bus ride from Waikiki to the corner of Punchbowl and King Street in Honolulu and, within a block in each direction, are places such as ‘Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on U.S. soil), Honolulu Hale, Kawaiaha‘o Church (made of coral from the ocean) and the iconic King Kamehameha I statue (shown in the opening credits of the Hawai‘i Five-O TV series).
Most Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday mornings, a giant swap meet is held at Aloha Stadium where visitors can barter for Hawai‘i gifts to bring home to family or to keep for themselves.
Sightseeing Tours Directory
Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more!
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
Are you considering diving? Not yet Scuba certified? Not to worry, we have you covered. You can experience Scuba diving for the first time on a Discover Scuba Dive (DSD)one tank dive.
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai’s 50-55 minute circle-island helicopter tour! Check out their website or call direct.
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Come test your hand at one of Hawaii's best & most beautiful courses — come see the difference at Bay View. Rates start @ $22. Kama'aina rate available
- Hawaiian Escape from only $1,099 – SAVE $500 per couple on all 2020 departures! 7-day two island guided tour with inter-island flight!
- Make the most of your time at ESPACIO with two complimentary spa treatments and a bottle of Caymus Cabernet wine with your stay. *7 night min
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- Kauai Photo Tours: Kauai’s Top-Rated Land Tour!
- Enjoy Pacific Rim & island-inspired cuisine @ Kukui's
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Young At Heart - Senior Rates
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Hawaiian Horseback adventures on the pristine North Shore of Kauai! Come Paniolo with us!
- Island Helicopters is Kauai’s premiere helicopter tour!
- Get ready for an exclusive Maui fishing trip with UFO Parasail! $99+
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu