- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Oahu
Most people visiting O‘ahu put Pearl Harbor and hiking Diamond Head at the top of their to-do list, but many wonder what else can be seen outside of Waikiki.
War historians can walk from Waikiki to the oceanside U.S. Army Museum at Fort DeRussy or take a scenic ride up Punchbowl Crater to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Punchbowl offers amazing views overlooking the city skyline and the cemetery itself tells the tales of both World Wars and salutes fallen soldiers.
The Nu‘uanu Pali Lookout is another great spot for history buffs. It offers a panoramic view of the windward side and is the site where King Kamehameha I defeated Kalanikūpule and drove 400 of his warriors over the steep cliff top to their deaths.
Take a short bus ride from Waikiki to the corner of Punchbowl and King Street in Honolulu and, within a block in each direction, are places such as ‘Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on U.S. soil), Honolulu Hale, Kawaiaha‘o Church (made of coral from the ocean) and the iconic King Kamehameha I statue (shown in the opening credits of the Hawai‘i Five-O TV series).
Most Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday mornings, a giant swap meet is held at Aloha Stadium where visitors can barter for Hawai‘i gifts to bring home to family or to keep for themselves.
Sightseeing Tours Directory
Get $10 off a Dolphins and You wild dolphin tour with code HIDEAL!
The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
Enjoy the Tree-to-Bar Cacao & Chocolate Experience! Local, Mil & Hawaii.com Discounts!
Group & private standup paddle board lessons from Kailua Beach Adventures! 15% off with code "kailua"
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…
- Learn to stand up paddle (SUP) in Kailua. Save 15% using Promo Code "Kailua"
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise - island fresh, gourmet
- Visit the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace for unique Hawaii-inspired souvenirs. Admission is $1 per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- Join Dolphins and You for a half-day ocean adventure tour: Snorkel with wild dolphins and sea turtles, enjoy live hula and slide down a water slide!
- Take a private tour of Pearl Harbor and Oahu Island! Groups of 4 start at $699.99. Up to 24 guests. BOOK NOW!
- From $79 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount
- Book your Waikiki sunset dinner cruise by 6/30 for $30 OFF!
- Voted Best Of Maui, Waterfall Hike & Chocolate Tour!
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- WAIKIKI ESCAPE Save up to 20% when you stay 3 or more nights
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!