- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Oahu
Most people visiting O‘ahu put Pearl Harbor and hiking Diamond Head at the top of their to-do list, but many wonder what else can be seen outside of Waikiki.
War historians can walk from Waikiki to the oceanside U.S. Army Museum at Fort DeRussy or take a scenic ride up Punchbowl Crater to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Punchbowl offers amazing views overlooking the city skyline and the cemetery itself tells the tales of both World Wars and salutes fallen soldiers.
The Nu‘uanu Pali Lookout is another great spot for history buffs. It offers a panoramic view of the windward side and is the site where King Kamehameha I defeated Kalanikūpule and drove 400 of his warriors over the steep cliff top to their deaths.
Take a short bus ride from Waikiki to the corner of Punchbowl and King Street in Honolulu and, within a block in each direction, are places such as ‘Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on U.S. soil), Honolulu Hale, Kawaiaha‘o Church (made of coral from the ocean) and the iconic King Kamehameha I statue (shown in the opening credits of the Hawai‘i Five-O TV series).
Most Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday mornings, a giant swap meet is held at Aloha Stadium where visitors can barter for Hawai‘i gifts to bring home to family or to keep for themselves.
Sightseeing Tours Directory
Special Offer: Oahu private charter tours starting from $599! Choose from swimming with dolphins, sunset cruises, ocean activities & more
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice on the North Shore has the best tropical flavors and toppings.
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,029. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Best of Hawaii 4-Island Tour 2021 departures starting at $1,999! SAVE $500 per couple on a 12-day guided tour with inter-island flights included.
- Limited Time Offer: Rent a single kayak for a half day for only $45 or adventure for a full day for just $55!
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise - island fresh, gourmet
- Book Now! Dolphin Excursions tour with lunch included for $140 only.
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- Plan for your 2021 Maui Vacation
- The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- From $929 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $140 including Lunch!
- Visit Today! Unique tropical nature preserve and sanctuary
- $99 Oahu dolphin tour! Buy now, plan later & save BIG!
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $186
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!