- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Oahu
Most people visiting O‘ahu put Pearl Harbor and hiking Diamond Head at the top of their to-do list, but many wonder what else can be seen outside of Waikiki.
War historians can walk from Waikiki to the oceanside U.S. Army Museum at Fort DeRussy or take a scenic ride up Punchbowl Crater to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Punchbowl offers amazing views overlooking the city skyline and the cemetery itself tells the tales of both World Wars and salutes fallen soldiers.
The Nu‘uanu Pali Lookout is another great spot for history buffs. It offers a panoramic view of the windward side and is the site where King Kamehameha I defeated Kalanikūpule and drove 400 of his warriors over the steep cliff top to their deaths.
Take a short bus ride from Waikiki to the corner of Punchbowl and King Street in Honolulu and, within a block in each direction, are places such as ‘Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on U.S. soil), Honolulu Hale, Kawaiaha‘o Church (made of coral from the ocean) and the iconic King Kamehameha I statue (shown in the opening credits of the Hawai‘i Five-O TV series).
Most Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday mornings, a giant swap meet is held at Aloha Stadium where visitors can barter for Hawai‘i gifts to bring home to family or to keep for themselves.
Sightseeing Tours Directory
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
Use code SPORTFISH50 for $50 OFF a private fishing charter.
Farm to bottle. Small batch, single variety, hand crafted Hawaiian Agricole Rum. Visit the Farm and Take the Tour!
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…
- Stay up to date with current ocean conditions in Hawaii: Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current hazard levels at Hawaii's popular beaches.
- Book direct with Waikiki Resort Hotel for the best rates, exclusive discounts and added values. BOOK NOW!
- $50 OFF any private fishing charter with Ruckus Sportfishing & Diving. Use promo code SPORTFISH50.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Enjoy Hawaiian hospitality and fun adventures from parasailing to stand-up paddle surfing! Room + $25 activity voucher package from $279/night
- MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 w/ code HAWAII
- Seats sell out quickly @ Kauai Sea Tours: Book Today-$10 off
- Get 20% Off your vacation rental at Castle Vacation Rentals
- Stay at Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger on the Big Island!
- $5 Food Menu every Tues. @ Down The Hatch Maui starting @9PM
- Summit Maunakea, the highest point in the Pacific, from $196
- CLIMB Works Keana Farms Zipline - 3 hour guided tour: $169
- 5% OFF the all new Alohilani Resort, Waikiki!