- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Oahu
Most people visiting O‘ahu put Pearl Harbor and hiking Diamond Head at the top of their to-do list, but many wonder what else can be seen outside of Waikiki.
War historians can walk from Waikiki to the oceanside U.S. Army Museum at Fort DeRussy or take a scenic ride up Punchbowl Crater to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Punchbowl offers amazing views overlooking the city skyline and the cemetery itself tells the tales of both World Wars and salutes fallen soldiers.
The Nu‘uanu Pali Lookout is another great spot for history buffs. It offers a panoramic view of the windward side and is the site where King Kamehameha I defeated Kalanikūpule and drove 400 of his warriors over the steep cliff top to their deaths.
Take a short bus ride from Waikiki to the corner of Punchbowl and King Street in Honolulu and, within a block in each direction, are places such as ‘Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on U.S. soil), Honolulu Hale, Kawaiaha‘o Church (made of coral from the ocean) and the iconic King Kamehameha I statue (shown in the opening credits of the Hawai‘i Five-O TV series).
Most Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday mornings, a giant swap meet is held at Aloha Stadium where visitors can barter for Hawai‘i gifts to bring home to family or to keep for themselves.
Sightseeing Tours Directory
Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for a fun & unforgettable cage dive!
Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
Come catch tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms.
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
Plan a birthday party for kids and get $50 off when you book on a weekday (Mon-Thurs).
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…
- SAVE 10% OFF when purchasing 10 days in advance! Kama'aina & U.S. Military upgrade for just $21 more and get unlimited visits now to Dec. 31, 2019.
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $1,199! SAVE $900 per couple!
- Visit the Most Charming Cacao Farm in America & Save 10%!
- Sunday Champagne Brunch with live entertainment-West Maui
- $919 & up - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- $30 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!
- Nā Pali Riders offers one of a kind Whale Expeditions
- A Local Favorite: Music, Cocktails & Cuisine at Blue Note
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- Grand Naniloa Resort: AAA/CAA/JAF Members - SAVE 10%