- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Oahu
Most people visiting O‘ahu put Pearl Harbor and hiking Diamond Head at the top of their to-do list, but many wonder what else can be seen outside of Waikiki.
War historians can walk from Waikiki to the oceanside U.S. Army Museum at Fort DeRussy or take a scenic ride up Punchbowl Crater to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Punchbowl offers amazing views overlooking the city skyline and the cemetery itself tells the tales of both World Wars and salutes fallen soldiers.
The Nu‘uanu Pali Lookout is another great spot for history buffs. It offers a panoramic view of the windward side and is the site where King Kamehameha I defeated Kalanikūpule and drove 400 of his warriors over the steep cliff top to their deaths.
Take a short bus ride from Waikiki to the corner of Punchbowl and King Street in Honolulu and, within a block in each direction, are places such as ‘Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on U.S. soil), Honolulu Hale, Kawaiaha‘o Church (made of coral from the ocean) and the iconic King Kamehameha I statue (shown in the opening credits of the Hawai‘i Five-O TV series).
Most Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday mornings, a giant swap meet is held at Aloha Stadium where visitors can barter for Hawai‘i gifts to bring home to family or to keep for themselves.
Sightseeing Tours Directory
Enjoy the Tree-to-Bar Cacao & Chocolate Experience! Local, Mil & Hawaii.com Discounts!
$20 Snorkel Set with Mask, Snorkel Tube and Fins and free ride to the Bay!
Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Island Helicopters offers unique tours around this tropical paradise; including one of Hawaii’s most elite tours, the Jurassic Falls Landing Adventure
- Enjoy "Bean to Bar" chocolate: an educational guided tour about growing cacao trees, harvesting & post-harvest cacao bean processing & chocolate tasting
- Big Wave Dave: Book Online! Use Promo Code 101HAWAII for 15% off any Surf or SUP Lesson.
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Royal Lahaina Romance Pkg w/Dinner, luau, & more fr. $499/nt
- West Maui Cycles bike rentals as low as $8.50 per day!
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- Enjoy Hawaiian Music, Dance & Food @Maui’s Huaka‘i Luau
- Swim with dolphins & sea turtles for $146 with code HIDEAL!
- NEW! Exclusive, in-depth volcano and lava tube experience!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Royal Kona Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car & parking! $299/nt
- Send Flowers Hawaiian-Style! Nationwide delivery.