- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Sightseeing on Oahu
Most people visiting O‘ahu put Pearl Harbor and hiking Diamond Head at the top of their to-do list, but many wonder what else can be seen outside of Waikiki.
War historians can walk from Waikiki to the oceanside U.S. Army Museum at Fort DeRussy or take a scenic ride up Punchbowl Crater to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Punchbowl offers amazing views overlooking the city skyline and the cemetery itself tells the tales of both World Wars and salutes fallen soldiers.
The Nu‘uanu Pali Lookout is another great spot for history buffs. It offers a panoramic view of the windward side and is the site where King Kamehameha I defeated Kalanikūpule and drove 400 of his warriors over the steep cliff top to their deaths.
Take a short bus ride from Waikiki to the corner of Punchbowl and King Street in Honolulu and, within a block in each direction, are places such as ‘Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on U.S. soil), Honolulu Hale, Kawaiaha‘o Church (made of coral from the ocean) and the iconic King Kamehameha I statue (shown in the opening credits of the Hawai‘i Five-O TV series).
Most Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday mornings, a giant swap meet is held at Aloha Stadium where visitors can barter for Hawai‘i gifts to bring home to family or to keep for themselves.
Sightseeing Tours Directory
Get $10 off a Dolphins and You wild dolphin tour with code HIDEAL!
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
Capture your special day forever. Get 10% off weddings with promo code: HAWAII
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…
- When the sun goes down, the party gets started at Blue Note. Come see why locals have voted this music venue #1 in the state, three years in a row.
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Join the thousands of people of all ages from all over the world exploring the mysteries of the universe each evening in wonder and awe at Stars Above Hawaii
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Reduced Rates from $235/nt
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako
- Kids 2-11 swim with dolphins for $114 with code HIDEAL!
- Three ways to experience the volcano: Ride in our luxury van, cruise down on a bike with a guide, or pedal down at your own pace. Starting at $95.
- $30 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!
- Refuge Eco-Tour: Land at a secluded botanical preserve!
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Young At Heart - Senior Rates
- SHOP orthotic footwear at Island Feet!