- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Nightlife in Honolulu
In Hawaii’s most populated city, nightlife is a must. From live music to late-night diners, dancing, karaoke and specialty bars, Honolulu has it all. Grab your squad, put on your best outfit and get ready for a night you’ll want to remember.
Start at Amuse Wine Bar in the Honolulu Design Center, where you’ll find dozens of wines in a classy, sleek lounge located in the middle of a furniture store. Fill a card with some money, grab a wine glass and order some appetizers. Wine is dispensed in one-ounce increments at various prices — perfect for tasting the 80 different varieties. Amuse also features live music, happy hour and specials throughout the week.
Then head down a few blocks to Air Park Karaoke Lounge to sing your heart out. Grab a room or sing in the open lounge to the latest artists and their music videos. There’s a full bar and a song list that’s always being updated so you can sing along to all the songs on the radio that get stuck in your head.
For more of a nightclub scene, District Nightclub across Ala Moana and Addiction Nightclub in the Modern Honolulu Hotel are popular spots for live DJs and special performers. Host a birthday, bridal party or other special event with their VIP bottle service or party on the dance floor all night!
It’s always lit 19 stories off the ground at SKY Waikiki. The rooftop restaurant, lounge and nightclub boasts panoramic views of the whole city to dance the night away under the stars. They offer VIP tables, ladies night, karaoke and free admission for kamaaina before 11 p.m.
For some of the island’s most popular performers, head over to The Republik located on Kapiolani Boulevard! Check their calendar for upcoming events or just hang in the Safehouse, a sophisticated lounge for a break away from the crowd.
And if you’re not so into the nightclubs, karaoke or dancing, there’s still something for you! For a more chill night out, enjoy live local music at Mai Tai Bar in Ala Moana Center. With lots of free parking, friendly bartenders and one of the best happy hours in Honolulu, Mai Tai Bar is a popular pau hana spot for locals. Hang out in the open-air bar surrounded by eateries and friendly people. Or grab a spot at RumFire Waikiki and watch as the sun sets beneath the sea and stay to party with live DJs until the late hours of the night.
Whatever you decide to do in Honolulu, the nightlife scene is made more enjoyable by who you’re with rather than what you’re doing. So grab a few good friends and hit the town!
Capture your special day forever. Get 10% off weddings with promo code: HAWAII
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
Group & private standup paddle board lessons from Kailua Beach Adventures! 15% off with code "kailua"
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako
- Come watch the Friday Night Fireworks while sailing on the beautiful waters of Waikiki with Mana Kai Catamaran! $45 Friday Fireworks Sail - BOOK NOW!
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,509
- Limited Time Offer: Experience a 2.5 hour Guided Kayak Tour from the world-famous Kailua Beach to Popoi’a Island for only $115.
- Scuba Dive in Hawaii! No experience necessary! Swim with turtles, sharks, octopus and more! FREE Waikiki hotel pick-up & gear rental. $149.
- Book The Paradise Wedding You Deserve Anywhere in Hawaii
- Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing Tour - $180/person - BOOK NOW!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- SHOP orthotic footwear at Island Feet!
- Wild Tiki Fun Zone has something fun for all ages!
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night
- Outrigger Canoe Rides on Waikiki Beach for $30!
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages From $209 Per Room Night!
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999! SAVE $1,300 per couple!