- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Nightlife in Honolulu
In Hawaii’s most populated city, nightlife is a must. From live music to late-night diners, dancing, karaoke and specialty bars, Honolulu has it all. Grab your squad, put on your best outfit and get ready for a night you’ll want to remember.
Start at Amuse Wine Bar in the Honolulu Design Center, where you’ll find dozens of wines in a classy, sleek lounge located in the middle of a furniture store. Fill a card with some money, grab a wine glass and order some appetizers. Wine is dispensed in one-ounce increments at various prices — perfect for tasting the 80 different varieties. Amuse also features live music, happy hour and specials throughout the week.
Then head down a few blocks to Air Park Karaoke Lounge to sing your heart out. Grab a room or sing in the open lounge to the latest artists and their music videos. There’s a full bar and a song list that’s always being updated so you can sing along to all the songs on the radio that get stuck in your head.
For more of a nightclub scene, District Nightclub across Ala Moana and Addiction Nightclub in the Modern Honolulu Hotel are popular spots for live DJs and special performers. Host a birthday, bridal party or other special event with their VIP bottle service or party on the dance floor all night!
It’s always lit 19 stories off the ground at SKY Waikiki. The rooftop restaurant, lounge and nightclub boasts panoramic views of the whole city to dance the night away under the stars. They offer VIP tables, ladies night, karaoke and free admission for kamaaina before 11 p.m.
For some of the island’s most popular performers, head over to The Republik located on Kapiolani Boulevard! Check their calendar for upcoming events or just hang in the Safehouse, a sophisticated lounge for a break away from the crowd.
And if you’re not so into the nightclubs, karaoke or dancing, there’s still something for you! For a more chill night out, enjoy live local music at Mai Tai Bar in Ala Moana Center. With lots of free parking, friendly bartenders and one of the best happy hours in Honolulu, Mai Tai Bar is a popular pau hana spot for locals. Hang out in the open-air bar surrounded by eateries and friendly people. Or grab a spot at RumFire Waikiki and watch as the sun sets beneath the sea and stay to party with live DJs until the late hours of the night.
Whatever you decide to do in Honolulu, the nightlife scene is made more enjoyable by who you’re with rather than what you’re doing. So grab a few good friends and hit the town!
Get $10 off a Dolphins and You wild dolphin tour with code HIDEAL!
The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- Scuba Dive from $159 - Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs.
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,249
- Experience Nutridge: Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more! Rates starting at $145. Book now!
- Air & room packages starting from $1089. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Hawaii's largest open-air marketplace. $1 Admission/person!
- Stay connected during this time of isolation. Send your mom a "hug" in the form of a fresh lei.
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- From $669 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $140 including Lunch!
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult