- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Oahu
Anyone who has ever been to Oahu knows that the entire island is a true paradise, as no doubt they have spent near endless hours frolicking among its crystal blue waters and sparkling white sand beaches upon their visits. Yet very few have ever experienced the exhilarating high that comes with viewing this epic island from above upon a helicopter ride.
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure, taking a helicopter tour on Oahu is an aerial memory you and your loved ones will never forget. Most Oahu helicopter tour companies operate out of Honolulu, yet there are others that are located at other various sites, such as the North Shore, for your convenience. Usually, the standard helicopter ride will range from 30-60 minutes, with many vendors offering longer—or even customized—options. Gathered below are a few of our top picks for one seeking a primo helicopter tour on Oahu. Read more
Also popular among Waikiki helicopter tours is Blue Hawaiian, which operates from the Honolulu airport and is known for its tours that utilize the “quiet-technology” that is the modern Eco-Star helicopter. The company’s most popular 45-minute “Blue Skies of Oahu” tour showcases a smattering of the best scenery Oahu has to offer, including Waikiki Beach, hidden rainforests, lush valleys, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Kaneohe Bay, Nuuanu Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and even the historic sites of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Another popular helicopter tour company is Paradise Helicopters who is based on the North Shore departing from Turtle Bay Resort, and offers several flights, such as its North Shore or Waterfall Adventures, as well as the Magnum PI Experience, which actually takes you up in a MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter! Customer charters are also available for purchase.
Regardless of what tour company or aerial adventure you choose, gliding through the tropical island skies on your unforgettable Oahu helicopter tour will be the highlight of your entire Hawaiian vacation.
Helicopter Tours Directory
$20 Snorkel Set with Mask, Snorkel Tube and Fins and free ride to the Bay!
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
Capture memories that last a lifetime. Get 10% off family photos with promo code: HAWAII
- Plan a birthday party for kids and get $50 off when you book on a weekday (Mon-Thurs).
- Scuba Dive in Hawaii! No experience necessary! Swim with turtles, sharks, octopus and more! FREE Waikiki hotel pick-up & gear rental. $149.
- Enjoy "Bean to Bar" chocolate: an educational guided tour about growing cacao trees, harvesting & post-harvest cacao bean processing & chocolate tasting
- Dolphins! Whales! Turtles! And More! Snorkel and Nature Cruises available daily for as low as $99!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Island Helicopters: 2 Fantastic Tours, 1 Terrific Company!
- Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current beach conditions
- Two Beach Chairs and One Umbrella $25 Deal
- $879 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- Get your PADI Scuba Certifications with Aqua Zone SCUBA
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Cannot miss Maui's Favorite Sunday Champagne Brunch in Kāʻanapali
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Get Best Prices For Our Spectacular Beachside Maui Luau