Helicopter Tours on Oahu
Anyone who has ever been to Oahu knows that the entire island is a true paradise, as no doubt they have spent near endless hours frolicking among its crystal blue waters and sparkling white sand beaches upon their visits. Yet very few have ever experienced the exhilarating high that comes with viewing this epic island from above upon a helicopter ride.
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure, taking a helicopter tour on Oahu is an aerial memory you and your loved ones will never forget. Most Oahu helicopter tour companies operate out of Honolulu, yet there are others that are located at other various sites, such as the North Shore, for your convenience. Usually, the standard helicopter ride will range from 30-60 minutes, with many vendors offering longer—or even customized—options. Gathered below are a few of our top picks for one seeking a primo helicopter tour on Oahu. Read more
Also popular among Waikiki helicopter tours is Blue Hawaiian, which operates from the Honolulu airport and is known for its tours that utilize the “quiet-technology” that is the modern Eco-Star helicopter. The company’s most popular 45-minute “Blue Skies of Oahu” tour showcases a smattering of the best scenery Oahu has to offer, including Waikiki Beach, hidden rainforests, lush valleys, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Kaneohe Bay, Nuuanu Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and even the historic sites of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Another popular helicopter tour company is Paradise Helicopters who is based on the North Shore departing from Turtle Bay Resort, and offers several flights, such as its North Shore or Waterfall Adventures, as well as the Magnum PI Experience, which actually takes you up in a MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter! Customer charters are also available for purchase.
Regardless of what tour company or aerial adventure you choose, gliding through the tropical island skies on your unforgettable Oahu helicopter tour will be the highlight of your entire Hawaiian vacation.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Pure cane rums made from heirloom variety Polynesian sugar cane
Ride Segways on the beach at Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu’s North Shore.
Farm to bottle. Small batch. Single variety. Hand crafted. Hawaiian Agricole Rum. Farm Tours. Tastings. Local Foods.
Private, luxury Oahu tours - $280.00 for 2 people!
- Receive your choice of 3 Rewards when you book direct with Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach - the ultimate in aloha chic!
- Night-time lagoon kayaking and stand-up paddling at Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu’s North Shore. Get 10% off Lunar Legends of Polynesia with promo code “HICOM”.
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 30% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $979
- Make the most of vacation days with Sunshine on Sale at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach. Every 4th night is free and daily breakfast buffet for 2.
- Fish jerky, dried fruits, cookies and candies! SHOP NOW!
- Swim with wild dolphins and sea turtles for $156 per person!
- Mountain bike trails and bike rentals on Oahu’s North Shore!
- 5% OFF the all new Alohilani Resort, Waikiki!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise & more! $395/nt
- Oahu’s highest-rated dolphin swim is only $156 per person!
- Experience the real Hawaii in small group tours, from $59
- Awaken with a Maunakea Sunrise Experience from $189!
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau