- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Oahu
Anyone who has ever been to Oahu knows that the entire island is a true paradise, as no doubt they have spent near endless hours frolicking among its crystal blue waters and sparkling white sand beaches upon their visits. Yet very few have ever experienced the exhilarating high that comes with viewing this epic island from above upon a helicopter ride.
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure, taking a helicopter tour on Oahu is an aerial memory you and your loved ones will never forget. Most Oahu helicopter tour companies operate out of Honolulu, yet there are others that are located at other various sites, such as the North Shore, for your convenience. Usually, the standard helicopter ride will range from 30-60 minutes, with many vendors offering longer—or even customized—options. Gathered below are a few of our top picks for one seeking a primo helicopter tour on Oahu. Read more
Also popular among Waikiki helicopter tours is Blue Hawaiian, which operates from the Honolulu airport and is known for its tours that utilize the “quiet-technology” that is the modern Eco-Star helicopter. The company’s most popular 45-minute “Blue Skies of Oahu” tour showcases a smattering of the best scenery Oahu has to offer, including Waikiki Beach, hidden rainforests, lush valleys, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Kaneohe Bay, Nuuanu Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and even the historic sites of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Another popular helicopter tour company is Paradise Helicopters who is based on the North Shore departing from Turtle Bay Resort, and offers several flights, such as its North Shore or Waterfall Adventures, as well as the Magnum PI Experience, which actually takes you up in a MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter! Customer charters are also available for purchase.
Regardless of what tour company or aerial adventure you choose, gliding through the tropical island skies on your unforgettable Oahu helicopter tour will be the highlight of your entire Hawaiian vacation.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Get $10 off a Dolphins and You wild dolphin tour with code HIDEAL!
Enjoy the Tree-to-Bar Cacao & Chocolate Experience! Local, Mil & Hawaii.com Discounts!
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu
- Experience ″farm-to-beach″ dining at The Reef Bar & Market Grill! Breakfast buffet ($28 adults), lunch ($18+), dinner ($28+), dessert and drinks!
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting; Kids < 6 Free! Cuddle Mini-Goats & Bunnies while tasting craft tree-to-bar chocolate and tropical honey
- Find everything under the sun at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace! $1 admission per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- Experience stars like Kenny G, Chaka Khan and Amy Schumer in an intimate setting. With only 300 seats, you can't beat a show at Blue Note Hawaii.
- Zip, trek and rappel on the island’s ONLY canopy course!
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $155/nt
- Save up to 25% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- WAIKIKI ESCAPE Save up to 20% when you stay 3 or more nights
- Visit the Most Charming Cacao Farm in America & Save 10%!
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- Royal Kona Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise, breakfast! $325/nt
- Voted Best Of Maui, Waterfall Hike & Chocolate Tour!
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.