- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Oahu
Anyone who has ever been to Oahu knows that the entire island is a true paradise, as no doubt they have spent near endless hours frolicking among its crystal blue waters and sparkling white sand beaches upon their visits. Yet very few have ever experienced the exhilarating high that comes with viewing this epic island from above upon a helicopter ride.
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure, taking a helicopter tour on Oahu is an aerial memory you and your loved ones will never forget. Most Oahu helicopter tour companies operate out of Honolulu, yet there are others that are located at other various sites, such as the North Shore, for your convenience. Usually, the standard helicopter ride will range from 30-60 minutes, with many vendors offering longer—or even customized—options. Gathered below are a few of our top picks for one seeking a primo helicopter tour on Oahu. Read more
Also popular among Waikiki helicopter tours is Blue Hawaiian, which operates from the Honolulu airport and is known for its tours that utilize the “quiet-technology” that is the modern Eco-Star helicopter. The company’s most popular 45-minute “Blue Skies of Oahu” tour showcases a smattering of the best scenery Oahu has to offer, including Waikiki Beach, hidden rainforests, lush valleys, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Kaneohe Bay, Nuuanu Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and even the historic sites of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Another popular helicopter tour company is Paradise Helicopters who is based on the North Shore departing from Turtle Bay Resort, and offers several flights, such as its North Shore or Waterfall Adventures, as well as the Magnum PI Experience, which actually takes you up in a MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter! Customer charters are also available for purchase.
Regardless of what tour company or aerial adventure you choose, gliding through the tropical island skies on your unforgettable Oahu helicopter tour will be the highlight of your entire Hawaiian vacation.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Experience the underwater wonderland of scenic Hanauma Bay, the most popular snorkel place.
A professionally-trained kayak guide greets the customers when they arrive at Kailua Sailboards and Kayak's Beachside Center.
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 3 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet!
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,099
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau - BOOK NOW
- Get up to 6 GPS audio tours for $29.99 with Shaka Guide! Tours available on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $929
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,009. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- From $1,539 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Best Luau in Maui
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Beachfront on Maui in a newly renovated room.
- From $949 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels