- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Oahu
Anyone who has ever been to Oahu knows that the entire island is a true paradise, as no doubt they have spent near endless hours frolicking among its crystal blue waters and sparkling white sand beaches upon their visits. Yet very few have ever experienced the exhilarating high that comes with viewing this epic island from above upon a helicopter ride.
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure, taking a helicopter tour on Oahu is an aerial memory you and your loved ones will never forget. Most Oahu helicopter tour companies operate out of Honolulu, yet there are others that are located at other various sites, such as the North Shore, for your convenience. Usually, the standard helicopter ride will range from 30-60 minutes, with many vendors offering longer—or even customized—options. Gathered below are a few of our top picks for one seeking a primo helicopter tour on Oahu. Read more
Also popular among Waikiki helicopter tours is Blue Hawaiian, which operates from the Honolulu airport and is known for its tours that utilize the “quiet-technology” that is the modern Eco-Star helicopter. The company’s most popular 45-minute “Blue Skies of Oahu” tour showcases a smattering of the best scenery Oahu has to offer, including Waikiki Beach, hidden rainforests, lush valleys, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Kaneohe Bay, Nuuanu Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and even the historic sites of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Another popular helicopter tour company is Paradise Helicopters who is based on the North Shore departing from Turtle Bay Resort, and offers several flights, such as its North Shore or Waterfall Adventures, as well as the Magnum PI Experience, which actually takes you up in a MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter! Customer charters are also available for purchase.
Regardless of what tour company or aerial adventure you choose, gliding through the tropical island skies on your unforgettable Oahu helicopter tour will be the highlight of your entire Hawaiian vacation.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice on the North Shore has the best tropical flavors and toppings.
Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for a fun & unforgettable cage dive!
Group & private standup paddle board lessons from Kailua Beach Adventures! 15% off with code "kailua"
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,369
- Enjoy crab legs, prime rib & much more at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki's First Made-to-Order All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Save 45% Off & Free Breakfast! Valid for travel between Now and 6/30/2020
- Join the Ohana (family) Native Hawaiians at Haleiwa Shark Tours for a fun and truly unforgettable cage dive with sharks on the North Shore! Starting at $95
- Voted Best Of Maui, Waterfall Hike & Chocolate Tour!
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- From $1,409 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- 15% Off: Snorkel the reefs off Kailua Beach & Lanikai Beach with code "Kailua"
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai!
- Popular Pearl Harbors from $97.99 - BOOK NOW!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!