- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Oahu
Anyone who has ever been to Oahu knows that the entire island is a true paradise, as no doubt they have spent near endless hours frolicking among its crystal blue waters and sparkling white sand beaches upon their visits. Yet very few have ever experienced the exhilarating high that comes with viewing this epic island from above upon a helicopter ride.
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure, taking a helicopter tour on Oahu is an aerial memory you and your loved ones will never forget. Most Oahu helicopter tour companies operate out of Honolulu, yet there are others that are located at other various sites, such as the North Shore, for your convenience. Usually, the standard helicopter ride will range from 30-60 minutes, with many vendors offering longer—or even customized—options. Gathered below are a few of our top picks for one seeking a primo helicopter tour on Oahu. Read more
Also popular among Waikiki helicopter tours is Blue Hawaiian, which operates from the Honolulu airport and is known for its tours that utilize the “quiet-technology” that is the modern Eco-Star helicopter. The company’s most popular 45-minute “Blue Skies of Oahu” tour showcases a smattering of the best scenery Oahu has to offer, including Waikiki Beach, hidden rainforests, lush valleys, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Kaneohe Bay, Nuuanu Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and even the historic sites of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Another popular helicopter tour company is Paradise Helicopters who is based on the North Shore departing from Turtle Bay Resort, and offers several flights, such as its North Shore or Waterfall Adventures, as well as the Magnum PI Experience, which actually takes you up in a MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter! Customer charters are also available for purchase.
Regardless of what tour company or aerial adventure you choose, gliding through the tropical island skies on your unforgettable Oahu helicopter tour will be the highlight of your entire Hawaiian vacation.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Capture your special day forever. Get 10% off weddings with promo code: HAWAII
Come catch tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms.
Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for a fun & unforgettable cage dive!
Pure cane rums made from heirloom variety sugarcane brought to Hawaii by Polynesian explorers
Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- North Shore Macadamia Nut Company: Mac nuts and coffees free to sample! Visit our 2 acre sale site and garden at the North Shore end of Haleiwa town
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Find everything under the sun at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace! $1 admission per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu. Try the Ginger Dressing or Katsu Sauce! Sign up for the Basic Annual Subscription and get a discount on your orders
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $115pp
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Royal Kona Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car & parking! $299/nt
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- Kauai Sea Tours takes you to remote beaches others cannot!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Kamaaina Exclusive Savings. Save up to 12%
- Two Beach Chairs and One Umbrella $25 Deal
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- From $1,259 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels