- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Oahu
Anyone who has ever been to Oahu knows that the entire island is a true paradise, as no doubt they have spent near endless hours frolicking among its crystal blue waters and sparkling white sand beaches upon their visits. Yet very few have ever experienced the exhilarating high that comes with viewing this epic island from above upon a helicopter ride.
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure, taking a helicopter tour on Oahu is an aerial memory you and your loved ones will never forget. Most Oahu helicopter tour companies operate out of Honolulu, yet there are others that are located at other various sites, such as the North Shore, for your convenience. Usually, the standard helicopter ride will range from 30-60 minutes, with many vendors offering longer—or even customized—options. Gathered below are a few of our top picks for one seeking a primo helicopter tour on Oahu. Read more
Also popular among Waikiki helicopter tours is Blue Hawaiian, which operates from the Honolulu airport and is known for its tours that utilize the “quiet-technology” that is the modern Eco-Star helicopter. The company’s most popular 45-minute “Blue Skies of Oahu” tour showcases a smattering of the best scenery Oahu has to offer, including Waikiki Beach, hidden rainforests, lush valleys, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Kaneohe Bay, Nuuanu Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and even the historic sites of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Another popular helicopter tour company is Paradise Helicopters who is based on the North Shore departing from Turtle Bay Resort, and offers several flights, such as its North Shore or Waterfall Adventures, as well as the Magnum PI Experience, which actually takes you up in a MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter! Customer charters are also available for purchase.
Regardless of what tour company or aerial adventure you choose, gliding through the tropical island skies on your unforgettable Oahu helicopter tour will be the highlight of your entire Hawaiian vacation.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Group & private standup paddle board lessons from Kailua Beach Adventures! 15% off with code "kailua"
- Learn to stand up paddle (SUP) in Kailua. Save 10% using Promo Code
- Surf lessons in the heart of Waikiki from $125! Outrigger Canoe rides as low as $30 a person! Photo packages available!
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- SHOP orthotic footwear at Island Feet!
- Find unique & local-made items at our Ku’ono Waiwai store
- Live Music in an Intimate Setting: See the Blue Note Lineup
- $35 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!
- 10% OFF Kauai horseback riding! Click here & call to book!
- Kauai’s Best Night Life- Enjoy a Night Shooting Adventure
- Get a Baker's Dozen from Hamakua Mac Nut Company! SHOP NOW!
- Best Whalewatch tour on Maui. Book and save 10%
- Experience an ultimate watersport adventure at Twogood Kayaks