Helicopter Tours on Oahu
Anyone who has ever been to Oahu knows that the entire island is a true paradise, as no doubt they have spent near endless hours frolicking among its crystal blue waters and sparkling white sand beaches upon their visits. Yet very few have ever experienced the exhilarating high that comes with viewing this epic island from above upon a helicopter ride.
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure, taking a helicopter tour on Oahu is an aerial memory you and your loved ones will never forget. Most Oahu helicopter tour companies operate out of Honolulu, yet there are others that are located at other various sites, such as the North Shore, for your convenience. Usually, the standard helicopter ride will range from 30-60 minutes, with many vendors offering longer—or even customized—options. Gathered below are a few of our top picks for one seeking a primo helicopter tour on Oahu. Read more
Also popular among Waikiki helicopter tours is Blue Hawaiian, which operates from the Honolulu airport and is known for its tours that utilize the “quiet-technology” that is the modern Eco-Star helicopter. The company’s most popular 45-minute “Blue Skies of Oahu” tour showcases a smattering of the best scenery Oahu has to offer, including Waikiki Beach, hidden rainforests, lush valleys, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Kaneohe Bay, Nuuanu Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and even the historic sites of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Another popular helicopter tour company is Paradise Helicopters who is based on the North Shore departing from Turtle Bay Resort, and offers several flights, such as its North Shore or Waterfall Adventures, as well as the Magnum PI Experience, which actually takes you up in a MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter! Customer charters are also available for purchase.
Regardless of what tour company or aerial adventure you choose, gliding through the tropical island skies on your unforgettable Oahu helicopter tour will be the highlight of your entire Hawaiian vacation.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Private, luxury Oahu tours - $280.00 for 2 people!
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $129.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $429.99.
- Enjoy best rates at OHANA Waikiki Malia from $149/night! Best of all, it's a 5-minute walk to luxury shopping and premier dining.
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 7 Night Norwegian Cruise from $1,199
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- Find your "Castle in Paradise" with Castle Vacation Rentals & Enjoy a 20% Savings! Over 1,000 rentals across 5 Hawaiian Islands to choose from!
- Sunshine on Sale: 4th NT free & daily breakfast buffet for 2
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Magical setting at Kanaloa at Kona by Outrigger from $129/nt
- Free Parking & Quick Access to Care @ Urgent Care Hawaii
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- Royal Lahaina Romance Pkg w/Dinner, luau, & more fr. $499/nt
- Try the 6-person Boki board snorkeling tour to Pu‘u Keka‘a
- SAVE up to $900 off per couple! Fully-Escorted 4 Isl 13 Day Tour fm $1799!
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special Reduced Rate fr $135/nt