Helicopter Tours on Oahu
Anyone who has ever been to Oahu knows that the entire island is a true paradise, as no doubt they have spent near endless hours frolicking among its crystal blue waters and sparkling white sand beaches upon their visits. Yet very few have ever experienced the exhilarating high that comes with viewing this epic island from above upon a helicopter ride.
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure, taking a helicopter tour on Oahu is an aerial memory you and your loved ones will never forget. Most Oahu helicopter tour companies operate out of Honolulu, yet there are others that are located at other various sites, such as the North Shore, for your convenience. Usually, the standard helicopter ride will range from 30-60 minutes, with many vendors offering longer—or even customized—options. Gathered below are a few of our top picks for one seeking a primo helicopter tour on Oahu. Read more
Also popular among Waikiki helicopter tours is Blue Hawaiian, which operates from the Honolulu airport and is known for its tours that utilize the “quiet-technology” that is the modern Eco-Star helicopter. The company’s most popular 45-minute “Blue Skies of Oahu” tour showcases a smattering of the best scenery Oahu has to offer, including Waikiki Beach, hidden rainforests, lush valleys, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Kaneohe Bay, Nuuanu Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and even the historic sites of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Another popular helicopter tour company is Paradise Helicopters who is based on the North Shore departing from Turtle Bay Resort, and offers several flights, such as its North Shore or Waterfall Adventures, as well as the Magnum PI Experience, which actually takes you up in a MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter! Customer charters are also available for purchase.
Regardless of what tour company or aerial adventure you choose, gliding through the tropical island skies on your unforgettable Oahu helicopter tour will be the highlight of your entire Hawaiian vacation.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Truly a unique experience, learn about Polynesian wayfinding, the art of navigating without instruments, aboard a Hawaiian sailing canoe. BOOK NOW!
Farm to bottle. Small batch. Single variety. Hand crafted. Hawaiian Agricole Rum. Farm Tours. Tastings. Local Foods.
Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- From $59 - Whales Guaranteed from Hawaii Nautical: If you don't see whales on our
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Breakfast Package from $229/night: Standard room & full breakfast for 2 at Kani Ka Pila Grille at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Volunteer your time and services and join in fun and impactful activities at low or no cost - a service of travel2change, a progressive non-profit.
- Catamaran Snorkel Sail - explore Oahu's west coast for $144!
- Semi-private Oahu Circle Island Tour from $149
- Relaxed Surf Luxury, Easy Booking and Access to our Lowest rates.
- Royal Kona Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise, breakfast! $310/nt
- Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages From $199 Per Room Night!
- Use code PKGAWA for free breakfast & 2pm checkout in Waikiki
- From $79 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Maunakea Stargazing LIVE in ‘Imiloa’s Planetarium!
- Hale Huaka‘i - your ocean adventure starts here!
- Intimate, stylish Waikiki condo from $189/night