- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Oahu
Anyone who has ever been to Oahu knows that the entire island is a true paradise, as no doubt they have spent near endless hours frolicking among its crystal blue waters and sparkling white sand beaches upon their visits. Yet very few have ever experienced the exhilarating high that comes with viewing this epic island from above upon a helicopter ride.
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure, taking a helicopter tour on Oahu is an aerial memory you and your loved ones will never forget. Most Oahu helicopter tour companies operate out of Honolulu, yet there are others that are located at other various sites, such as the North Shore, for your convenience. Usually, the standard helicopter ride will range from 30-60 minutes, with many vendors offering longer—or even customized—options. Gathered below are a few of our top picks for one seeking a primo helicopter tour on Oahu. Read more
Also popular among Waikiki helicopter tours is Blue Hawaiian, which operates from the Honolulu airport and is known for its tours that utilize the “quiet-technology” that is the modern Eco-Star helicopter. The company’s most popular 45-minute “Blue Skies of Oahu” tour showcases a smattering of the best scenery Oahu has to offer, including Waikiki Beach, hidden rainforests, lush valleys, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Kaneohe Bay, Nuuanu Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and even the historic sites of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Another popular helicopter tour company is Paradise Helicopters who is based on the North Shore departing from Turtle Bay Resort, and offers several flights, such as its North Shore or Waterfall Adventures, as well as the Magnum PI Experience, which actually takes you up in a MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter! Customer charters are also available for purchase.
Regardless of what tour company or aerial adventure you choose, gliding through the tropical island skies on your unforgettable Oahu helicopter tour will be the highlight of your entire Hawaiian vacation.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Get $10 off a Dolphins and You wild dolphin tour with code HIDEAL!
Farm to bottle. Small batch, single variety, hand crafted Hawaiian Agricole Rum. Visit the Farm and Take the Tour!
Capture memories that last a lifetime. Get 10% off family photos with promo code: HAWAII
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- Flotation devices are extremely recommended in order to have a relaxing snorkeling experience!
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $919. for 6 nights
- Ko Hana Rum Tasting Tour features one of the word's finest pure cane rums made from heirloom variety Polynesian sugar cane. Book your tour ($25)
- Ready for some excitement? K1 Speed offers one-of-a-kind indoor go-kart racing on Oahu. Fun for the whole family!
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum from heirloom sugar cane - $35
- BEST LUAU in Maui - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!
- Do what the Hawaiians Do - Wa‘a (Canoe) Paddling
- Sunset Sail with appetizers + comp champagne for $89!
- Tour Tropical Cacao Farm & Taste Tree-to-Bar Chocolate!
- 10% OFF Kauai horseback riding! Click here & call to book!
- SHOP orthotic footwear at Island Feet!
- $20 Snorkel Set with free transportation to the Bay
- West Maui Cycles bike rentals as low as $8.50 per day!
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands