- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Oahu
Anyone who has ever been to Oahu knows that the entire island is a true paradise, as no doubt they have spent near endless hours frolicking among its crystal blue waters and sparkling white sand beaches upon their visits. Yet very few have ever experienced the exhilarating high that comes with viewing this epic island from above upon a helicopter ride.
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure, taking a helicopter tour on Oahu is an aerial memory you and your loved ones will never forget. Most Oahu helicopter tour companies operate out of Honolulu, yet there are others that are located at other various sites, such as the North Shore, for your convenience. Usually, the standard helicopter ride will range from 30-60 minutes, with many vendors offering longer—or even customized—options. Gathered below are a few of our top picks for one seeking a primo helicopter tour on Oahu. Read more
Also popular among Waikiki helicopter tours is Blue Hawaiian, which operates from the Honolulu airport and is known for its tours that utilize the “quiet-technology” that is the modern Eco-Star helicopter. The company’s most popular 45-minute “Blue Skies of Oahu” tour showcases a smattering of the best scenery Oahu has to offer, including Waikiki Beach, hidden rainforests, lush valleys, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Kaneohe Bay, Nuuanu Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and even the historic sites of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Another popular helicopter tour company is Paradise Helicopters who is based on the North Shore departing from Turtle Bay Resort, and offers several flights, such as its North Shore or Waterfall Adventures, as well as the Magnum PI Experience, which actually takes you up in a MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter! Customer charters are also available for purchase.
Regardless of what tour company or aerial adventure you choose, gliding through the tropical island skies on your unforgettable Oahu helicopter tour will be the highlight of your entire Hawaiian vacation.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Sample heirloom sugarcane rum at Kō Hana Rum Distillery
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
- Learn to stand up paddle (SUP) in Kailua. Save 10% using Promo Code
- Island Feet specializes in orthotic footwear and is committed to fixing your foot problems. FREE foot analysis at their Maui location - SHOP NOW!
- Semi-Private Oahu Circle Island Tour! Relax & enjoy all of Oahu's highlights in a small group tour. Turtles, Whale watching, beaches & local food
- It’s here! The Ultimate Rum Cake now at Kō Hana Rum Distillery, made in partnership with Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina.
- Superior room from $169/night: Maximize time & minimize worry with plenty of complimentary commuter-friendly services at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- 17-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,599 on Holland America Line
- From $69 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- Umauma Falls Zipline: SAVE 10% w/ 7 day advance booking! Code: HAW10
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Kō Hana Distillery - $25
- Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau Special: $72 pp
- Enjoy views of Diamond Head at Waikiki Shore by Outrigger!
- Royal Lahaina Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car, parking. $329/nt
- Swim in Poipu Beach on Kauai! Book rooms from $169/night!
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 15 Nt Princess Cruise from $1,399
- Combine your zipline and waterfall experience and SAVE 25%!