- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Oahu
Anyone who has ever been to Oahu knows that the entire island is a true paradise, as no doubt they have spent near endless hours frolicking among its crystal blue waters and sparkling white sand beaches upon their visits. Yet very few have ever experienced the exhilarating high that comes with viewing this epic island from above upon a helicopter ride.
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure, taking a helicopter tour on Oahu is an aerial memory you and your loved ones will never forget. Most Oahu helicopter tour companies operate out of Honolulu, yet there are others that are located at other various sites, such as the North Shore, for your convenience. Usually, the standard helicopter ride will range from 30-60 minutes, with many vendors offering longer—or even customized—options. Gathered below are a few of our top picks for one seeking a primo helicopter tour on Oahu. Read more
Also popular among Waikiki helicopter tours is Blue Hawaiian, which operates from the Honolulu airport and is known for its tours that utilize the “quiet-technology” that is the modern Eco-Star helicopter. The company’s most popular 45-minute “Blue Skies of Oahu” tour showcases a smattering of the best scenery Oahu has to offer, including Waikiki Beach, hidden rainforests, lush valleys, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Kaneohe Bay, Nuuanu Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and even the historic sites of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Another popular helicopter tour company is Paradise Helicopters who is based on the North Shore departing from Turtle Bay Resort, and offers several flights, such as its North Shore or Waterfall Adventures, as well as the Magnum PI Experience, which actually takes you up in a MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter! Customer charters are also available for purchase.
Regardless of what tour company or aerial adventure you choose, gliding through the tropical island skies on your unforgettable Oahu helicopter tour will be the highlight of your entire Hawaiian vacation.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Explore everything the greater Waikiki area has to offer! 8am-5pm
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
Come catch tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms.
Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more!
Are you considering diving? Not yet Scuba certified? Not to worry, we have you covered. You can experience Scuba diving for the first time on a Discover Scuba Dive (DSD)one tank dive.
- Make the most of your time at ESPACIO with two complimentary spa treatments and a bottle of Caymus Cabernet wine with your stay. *7 night min
- Experience Nutridge: Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more! Rates starting at $135. Book now!
- Cruzin Hawaii: Feel the thrill of exploring the island on two wheels. Premium moped rentals starting at ONLY $59.99
- Locally owned and operated, Island Helicopters has nearly 40 years in the tourism industry on the Garden Island of Kauai.
- Come catch tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms for only $15! Food truck is available every day for cooking your fresh catch!
- Kauai Photo Tours: Kauai’s Top-Rated Land Tour!
- Get 10% OFF at Kaanapali Ocean Adventures. Use code: BB1
- Send Flowers Hawaiian-Style! Nationwide delivery.
- Experience Nutridge: Four hours of interactive activities!
- Island Helicopters: 2 Fantastic Tours, 1 Terrific Company!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Young At Heart - Senior Rates
- From $1,439 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Explore the mysteries of the universe at Stars Above Hawaii
- Stay in a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom villa starting at $389/night