- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Oahu
Anyone who has ever been to Oahu knows that the entire island is a true paradise, as no doubt they have spent near endless hours frolicking among its crystal blue waters and sparkling white sand beaches upon their visits. Yet very few have ever experienced the exhilarating high that comes with viewing this epic island from above upon a helicopter ride.
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure, taking a helicopter tour on Oahu is an aerial memory you and your loved ones will never forget. Most Oahu helicopter tour companies operate out of Honolulu, yet there are others that are located at other various sites, such as the North Shore, for your convenience. Usually, the standard helicopter ride will range from 30-60 minutes, with many vendors offering longer—or even customized—options. Gathered below are a few of our top picks for one seeking a primo helicopter tour on Oahu. Read more
Also popular among Waikiki helicopter tours is Blue Hawaiian, which operates from the Honolulu airport and is known for its tours that utilize the “quiet-technology” that is the modern Eco-Star helicopter. The company’s most popular 45-minute “Blue Skies of Oahu” tour showcases a smattering of the best scenery Oahu has to offer, including Waikiki Beach, hidden rainforests, lush valleys, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Kaneohe Bay, Nuuanu Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and even the historic sites of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Another popular helicopter tour company is Paradise Helicopters who is based on the North Shore departing from Turtle Bay Resort, and offers several flights, such as its North Shore or Waterfall Adventures, as well as the Magnum PI Experience, which actually takes you up in a MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter! Customer charters are also available for purchase.
Regardless of what tour company or aerial adventure you choose, gliding through the tropical island skies on your unforgettable Oahu helicopter tour will be the highlight of your entire Hawaiian vacation.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Pure cane rums made from heirloom variety sugarcane brought to Hawaii by Polynesian explorers
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
- Experience KOKOLEKA by Kō Hana, a premium blend of heirloom sugar cane rum, raw honey and pure cacao all grown and harvested here in Hawaii ($55).
- 17-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,599 on Holland America Line. Departs from Honolulu, Oahu
- Discover warm island hospitality just steps from the shores of Waikiki Beach. Feel the spirit of Aloha at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger. From $186.
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 14 Night Princess Cruise from $1,399
- Locally sourced ingredients abound at Lychee in Waikiki! Come if for an exceptional breakfast buffet including sunrise papaya & sugarloaf pineapple!
- Pearl Harbor Arizona & City Tour from only $22.99
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!
- From $149/night: Local hospitality at OHANA Waikiki East.
- Royal Kona Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise, breakfast! $325/nt
- Enjoy local breakfast buffet favorites at Lychee in Waikiki!
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Free samples with every Bubble Shack Hawaii order!