- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Oahu
Anyone who has ever been to Oahu knows that the entire island is a true paradise, as no doubt they have spent near endless hours frolicking among its crystal blue waters and sparkling white sand beaches upon their visits. Yet very few have ever experienced the exhilarating high that comes with viewing this epic island from above upon a helicopter ride.
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure, taking a helicopter tour on Oahu is an aerial memory you and your loved ones will never forget. Most Oahu helicopter tour companies operate out of Honolulu, yet there are others that are located at other various sites, such as the North Shore, for your convenience. Usually, the standard helicopter ride will range from 30-60 minutes, with many vendors offering longer—or even customized—options. Gathered below are a few of our top picks for one seeking a primo helicopter tour on Oahu. Read more
Also popular among Waikiki helicopter tours is Blue Hawaiian, which operates from the Honolulu airport and is known for its tours that utilize the “quiet-technology” that is the modern Eco-Star helicopter. The company’s most popular 45-minute “Blue Skies of Oahu” tour showcases a smattering of the best scenery Oahu has to offer, including Waikiki Beach, hidden rainforests, lush valleys, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Waimanalo beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Kaneohe Bay, Nuuanu Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Pineapple Plantation, and even the historic sites of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Another popular helicopter tour company is Paradise Helicopters who is based on the North Shore departing from Turtle Bay Resort, and offers several flights, such as its North Shore or Waterfall Adventures, as well as the Magnum PI Experience, which actually takes you up in a MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter! Customer charters are also available for purchase.
Regardless of what tour company or aerial adventure you choose, gliding through the tropical island skies on your unforgettable Oahu helicopter tour will be the highlight of your entire Hawaiian vacation.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Get $10 off a Dolphins and You wild dolphin tour with code HIDEAL!
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice on the North Shore has the best tropical flavors and toppings.
The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for a fun & unforgettable cage dive!
- Scuba Dive from $159 - Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs.
- Special Offer: $999 Big Island private dolphin tour for 10 people! Explore the beautiful Kona coast with an intimate private party
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $899. for 6 nights
- North Shore Macadamia Nut Company: Mac nuts and coffees free to sample! Visit our 2 acre sale site and garden at the North Shore end of Haleiwa town
- Kaku's Sushi, Waikiki: All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet with crab legs, prime rib & much more!
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.
- Voted Best Of Maui, Waterfall Hike & Chocolate Tour!
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $69.95
- Enjoy Hawaiian cuisine made with ingredients produced locally
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Made-to-Order Sushi Buffet at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki!
- Experience an ultimate watersport adventure at Twogood Kayaks
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee