- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Biking on Oahu
With miles of ocean coastline and historical sites, Oʻahu seems like a no-brainer for renting bikes and getting a broader view of the island scenery.
Cyclists, however, share the roads with more than a million vehicles on this island. So the Sunday stroll that bikers may be envisioning will take a little planning to actually be realized.
There are plenty of bike paths and bike rental places to go your own way no matter which side of the island you choose to explore, but cycling is one area where it pays to consult professionals to get the best experience.
Historical tours, booze and eats tours, mountain and dirt biking — there is no shortage of two-wheel options here.
Historical Bike Tours
History buffs can spend four hours on the Historical Honolulu Tour that takes riders past the ʻIolani Palace and other historical sites downtown as well as through Chinatown and along some stretches of beach shoreline. Guides will also show locations used for TV shows like Gilligan’s Island, Lost, Hawaii 5-0, Magnum P.I. and more over the four-hour ride. There are stops along the beaches as well as little shops for tropical fruits and local eats.
Rainforest Bike Rides
Want to get away from the crowds? Try the dirt tours in Ka’a’awa Valley and see the Ko’olau mountains’ rugged ridges and trails. It can get muddy because trails go through the rainforests where movies such as “Godzilla” and “Jurassic Park” have used the untouched landscape as scenic prehistoric backdrops. Half- and full-day mountain bike rides are available.
Pedaling Pub Crawl
Social biker? There is a 15-person bike that can be rented out for private parties or join in and meet people for a bike-pedaling pub crawl. These tours last about 2.5 hours, and beer tastings are provided at each stop. Think party bus with pedals and you get the idea of how cool this can be to meet new friends and try some local breweries.
Foodie Bike Tour
Of course, since it is Oʻahu, there is a popular Hawaii Foodie Tour by Bike Tour Hawaii that lasts about four hours and encompasses 10 to 16 stops to try various local offerings throughout Waikiki and Honolulu.
Bike Hawaii Tours is always a good place to start planning.
Farm to bottle. Small batch, single variety, hand crafted Hawaiian Agricole Rum. Visit the Farm and Take the Tour!
Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for a fun & unforgettable cage dive!
The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $229
- Experience Nutridge: Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more! Rates starting at $135. Book now!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Come watch the Friday Night Fireworks while sailing on the beautiful waters of Waikiki with Mana Kai Catamaran! $45 Friday Fireworks Sail - BOOK NOW!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn breakfast, car, parking pkg from $279/nt
- Island Helicopters is Kauai’s premiere helicopter tour!
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night
- Experience indoor go-kart racing on Oahu at K1 Speed!
- Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing Tour - $180/person - BOOK NOW!
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- Wild Tiki Fun Zone has something fun for all ages!
- Save 20%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $10
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!