- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Biking on Oahu
With miles of ocean coastline and historical sites, Oʻahu seems like a no-brainer for renting bikes and getting a broader view of the island scenery.
Cyclists, however, share the roads with more than a million vehicles on this island. So the Sunday stroll that bikers may be envisioning will take a little planning to actually be realized.
There are plenty of bike paths and bike rental places to go your own way no matter which side of the island you choose to explore, but cycling is one area where it pays to consult professionals to get the best experience.
Historical tours, booze and eats tours, mountain and dirt biking — there is no shortage of two-wheel options here.
Historical Bike Tours
History buffs can spend four hours on the Historical Honolulu Tour that takes riders past the ʻIolani Palace and other historical sites downtown as well as through Chinatown and along some stretches of beach shoreline. Guides will also show locations used for TV shows like Gilligan’s Island, Lost, Hawaii 5-0, Magnum P.I. and more over the four-hour ride. There are stops along the beaches as well as little shops for tropical fruits and local eats.
Rainforest Bike Rides
Want to get away from the crowds? Try the dirt tours in Ka’a’awa Valley and see the Ko’olau mountains’ rugged ridges and trails. It can get muddy because trails go through the rainforests where movies such as “Godzilla” and “Jurassic Park” have used the untouched landscape as scenic prehistoric backdrops. Half- and full-day mountain bike rides are available.
Pedaling Pub Crawl
Social biker? There is a 15-person bike that can be rented out for private parties or join in and meet people for a bike-pedaling pub crawl. These tours last about 2.5 hours, and beer tastings are provided at each stop. Think party bus with pedals and you get the idea of how cool this can be to meet new friends and try some local breweries.
Foodie Bike Tour
Of course, since it is Oʻahu, there is a popular Hawaii Foodie Tour by Bike Tour Hawaii that lasts about four hours and encompasses 10 to 16 stops to try various local offerings throughout Waikiki and Honolulu.
Bike Hawaii Tours is always a good place to start planning.
Group & private standup paddle board lessons from Kailua Beach Adventures! 15% off with code "kailua"
Get $10 off a Dolphins and You wild dolphin tour with code HIDEAL!
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
Are you considering diving? Not yet Scuba certified? Not to worry, we have you covered. You can experience Scuba diving for the first time on a Discover Scuba Dive (DSD)one tank dive.
Come catch tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms.
- Cruzin Hawaii: Feel the thrill of exploring the island on two wheels. Premium moped rentals starting at ONLY $59.99
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Save 15%: Snorkeling the reefs off Kailua and Lanikai Beach on Oahu is a unique experience not to be missed. Use promo code "Kailua"
- Dine on imported Italian cheeses and hand-cut meats paired with Italian and Domestic wine selections. Make your reservation at IL Lupino
- Kaku Sushi, Waikiki: Made-to-Order Sushi Buffet!
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $186
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- @Ko Olina Ocean Adventures, Try SNUBA & go beyond snorkeling
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $186
- Maui, Kauai or Big Island to PEARL HARBOR day trip $329.99.