- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Biking on Oahu
With miles of ocean coastline and historical sites, Oʻahu seems like a no-brainer for renting bikes and getting a broader view of the island scenery.
Cyclists, however, share the roads with more than a million vehicles on this island. So the Sunday stroll that bikers may be envisioning will take a little planning to actually be realized.
There are plenty of bike paths and bike rental places to go your own way no matter which side of the island you choose to explore, but cycling is one area where it pays to consult professionals to get the best experience.
Historical tours, booze and eats tours, mountain and dirt biking — there is no shortage of two-wheel options here.
Historical Bike Tours
History buffs can spend four hours on the Historical Honolulu Tour that takes riders past the ʻIolani Palace and other historical sites downtown as well as through Chinatown and along some stretches of beach shoreline. Guides will also show locations used for TV shows like Gilligan’s Island, Lost, Hawaii 5-0, Magnum P.I. and more over the four-hour ride. There are stops along the beaches as well as little shops for tropical fruits and local eats.
Rainforest Bike Rides
Want to get away from the crowds? Try the dirt tours in Ka’a’awa Valley and see the Ko’olau mountains’ rugged ridges and trails. It can get muddy because trails go through the rainforests where movies such as “Godzilla” and “Jurassic Park” have used the untouched landscape as scenic prehistoric backdrops. Half- and full-day mountain bike rides are available.
Pedaling Pub Crawl
Social biker? There is a 15-person bike that can be rented out for private parties or join in and meet people for a bike-pedaling pub crawl. These tours last about 2.5 hours, and beer tastings are provided at each stop. Think party bus with pedals and you get the idea of how cool this can be to meet new friends and try some local breweries.
Foodie Bike Tour
Of course, since it is Oʻahu, there is a popular Hawaii Foodie Tour by Bike Tour Hawaii that lasts about four hours and encompasses 10 to 16 stops to try various local offerings throughout Waikiki and Honolulu.
Bike Hawaii Tours is always a good place to start planning.
A professionally-trained kayak guide greets the customers when they arrive at Kailua Sailboards and Kayak's Beachside Center.
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 3 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet!
Experience the underwater wonderland of scenic Hanauma Bay, the most popular snorkel place.
- Rediscover Maui in a newly renovated Premium room plus dine at the newest beachfront restaurant on island.
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $809 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,019. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- From $89 - World class scuba diving on the Ko Olina Coast with Hawaii Nauticalina Coast
- Souvenirs, clothes, Red Dirt shirts, buy 2 get 3rd item FREE
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites
- Beachfront on Maui in a newly renovated room.
- $809 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- Shaka Guide GPS Audio Tour Bundles - Save 50% and more!
- From $1,489 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!