- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Biking on Oahu
With miles of ocean coastline and historical sites, Oʻahu seems like a no-brainer for renting bikes and getting a broader view of the island scenery.
Cyclists, however, share the roads with more than a million vehicles on this island. So the Sunday stroll that bikers may be envisioning will take a little planning to actually be realized.
There are plenty of bike paths and bike rental places to go your own way no matter which side of the island you choose to explore, but cycling is one area where it pays to consult professionals to get the best experience.
Historical tours, booze and eats tours, mountain and dirt biking — there is no shortage of two-wheel options here.
Historical Bike Tours
History buffs can spend four hours on the Historical Honolulu Tour that takes riders past the ʻIolani Palace and other historical sites downtown as well as through Chinatown and along some stretches of beach shoreline. Guides will also show locations used for TV shows like Gilligan’s Island, Lost, Hawaii 5-0, Magnum P.I. and more over the four-hour ride. There are stops along the beaches as well as little shops for tropical fruits and local eats.
Rainforest Bike Rides
Want to get away from the crowds? Try the dirt tours in Ka’a’awa Valley and see the Ko’olau mountains’ rugged ridges and trails. It can get muddy because trails go through the rainforests where movies such as “Godzilla” and “Jurassic Park” have used the untouched landscape as scenic prehistoric backdrops. Half- and full-day mountain bike rides are available.
Pedaling Pub Crawl
Social biker? There is a 15-person bike that can be rented out for private parties or join in and meet people for a bike-pedaling pub crawl. These tours last about 2.5 hours, and beer tastings are provided at each stop. Think party bus with pedals and you get the idea of how cool this can be to meet new friends and try some local breweries.
Foodie Bike Tour
Of course, since it is Oʻahu, there is a popular Hawaii Foodie Tour by Bike Tour Hawaii that lasts about four hours and encompasses 10 to 16 stops to try various local offerings throughout Waikiki and Honolulu.
Bike Hawaii Tours is always a good place to start planning.
Explore everything the greater Waikiki area has to offer! 8am-5pm
Enjoy the Tree-to-Bar Cacao & Chocolate Experience! Local, Mil & Hawaii.com Discounts!
Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more!
Are you considering diving? Not yet Scuba certified? Not to worry, we have you covered. You can experience Scuba diving for the first time on a Discover Scuba Dive (DSD)one tank dive.
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
- Visit the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace for unique Hawaii-inspired souvenirs. Admission is $1 per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Kaku's Sushi & Buffet - Waikiki's First Made-to-Order All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet! Enjoy crab legs, prime rib & much more!
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu. Try the Ginger Dressing or Katsu Sauce! Sign up for the Basic Annual Subscription and get a discount on your orders
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Seats sell out quickly @ Kauai Sea Tours: Book Today-$10 off
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- $1,149 & up - Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- Only Island Helicopters can land you at Jurassic Falls.
- From $1,519 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- $879 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices