- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Biking on Oahu
With miles of ocean coastline and historical sites, Oʻahu seems like a no-brainer for renting bikes and getting a broader view of the island scenery.
Cyclists, however, share the roads with more than a million vehicles on this island. So the Sunday stroll that bikers may be envisioning will take a little planning to actually be realized.
There are plenty of bike paths and bike rental places to go your own way no matter which side of the island you choose to explore, but cycling is one area where it pays to consult professionals to get the best experience.
Historical tours, booze and eats tours, mountain and dirt biking — there is no shortage of two-wheel options here.
Historical Bike Tours
History buffs can spend four hours on the Historical Honolulu Tour that takes riders past the ʻIolani Palace and other historical sites downtown as well as through Chinatown and along some stretches of beach shoreline. Guides will also show locations used for TV shows like Gilligan’s Island, Lost, Hawaii 5-0, Magnum P.I. and more over the four-hour ride. There are stops along the beaches as well as little shops for tropical fruits and local eats.
Rainforest Bike Rides
Want to get away from the crowds? Try the dirt tours in Ka’a’awa Valley and see the Ko’olau mountains’ rugged ridges and trails. It can get muddy because trails go through the rainforests where movies such as “Godzilla” and “Jurassic Park” have used the untouched landscape as scenic prehistoric backdrops. Half- and full-day mountain bike rides are available.
Pedaling Pub Crawl
Social biker? There is a 15-person bike that can be rented out for private parties or join in and meet people for a bike-pedaling pub crawl. These tours last about 2.5 hours, and beer tastings are provided at each stop. Think party bus with pedals and you get the idea of how cool this can be to meet new friends and try some local breweries.
Foodie Bike Tour
Of course, since it is Oʻahu, there is a popular Hawaii Foodie Tour by Bike Tour Hawaii that lasts about four hours and encompasses 10 to 16 stops to try various local offerings throughout Waikiki and Honolulu.
Bike Hawaii Tours is always a good place to start planning.
Pure cane rums made from heirloom variety sugarcane brought to Hawaii by Polynesian explorers
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center. Remember your vacation with a dangle hula dancer,
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $199
- Trading Places Maui is an alternative timeshare exchange program serving all Hawaiian Islands! Trade local and see the difference.
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Royal Lahaina Golfer’s Paradise Pkg w/4 rounds from $339/nt
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- 15% Off: Snorkel the reefs off Kailua Beach & Lanikai Beach
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $115pp
- Sunday Night Trivia at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM!
- Get on a snorkeling tour at Pu`u Keka`a (Black Rock)!
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- Hawaiian Music, Rock, Pop, Reggae & Comedy at Blue Note