- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
ATV Tours on Oahu
When it comes to discovering such adrenaline-driven dirt road revelry on the island of Oahu, all roads lead to Kualoa Ranch, the island’s only official ATV Tour operator. Located on the majestic Windward side, historical Kualoa Ranch is truly a magical place. The ranch property, spanning an entire valley and skirting along a jagged shoreline of sparkling Pacific blue, provides pristine conditions for ATV riding, as well as near limitless sights and sounds not often seen. In fact, many of the locales that the tour route traverses are exclusively available for visitors of Kualoa!
Among these famous and VIP sites are the filming destinations of many Hollywood blockbuster movies and popular TV shows that you are surely already familiar with, including Jurassic Park, Godzilla, 50 First Dates, Windtalkers and more. Imagine driving your own ATV and happening upon the very same “set” you once saw illuminated on the silver screen—now that’s a memory to last a lifetime! Add to that a bonafide excuse Read more
So now that you have all the relevant info regarding specifics, all you need to do is muster up your best war holler or whoop and get yourself to the windward side to hitch a ride!
$20 Snorkel Set with Mask, Snorkel Tube and Fins and free ride to the Bay!
Pure cane rums made from heirloom variety sugarcane brought to Hawaii by Polynesian explorers
Book Online! Use Promo Code 101HAWAII for 15% off any Surf or SUP Lesson.
Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more!
- Hawaiian music, pop, rock, reggae, R&B and even comedy – experience live performances in Hawaii’s award-winning nightclub.
- Take a private tour of Pearl Harbor and Oahu Island! Groups of 4 start at $699.99. Up to 24 guests. BOOK NOW!
- SAVE 10% OFF when purchasing 10 days in advance! Kama'aina & U.S. Military upgrade for just $21 more and get unlimited visits now to Dec. 31, 2019.
- Spice up date night! Blue Note Hawaii features live music of all genres, comedy, classic cocktails and locally-inspired cuisine.
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Hawaiian Music, Rock, Pop, Reggae & Comedy at Blue Note
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $155/nt
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- SAVE $30 at Jack Harter Helicopters - BOOK NOW
- Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! Book Now
- Get 10% OFF at Kaanapali Ocean Adventures. Use code: BB1
- Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau Special: $78 pp
- Life Vest/Flotation Device Rentals for $5!