Visiting the island of Oʻahu and need some practical information? Get the facts here. Read up on history, get the quick points of interest, and learn how to get around.
Oahu has the largest population of all the Hawaiian Islands. It is also the only island with a good, reliable bus system.
If you’re planning on getting married in Hawaiʻi, we hope you are planning ahead. There’s lots to consider, and we hope to help you along the way.
Find a Wedding Photographer on Oahu
The day you’ve dreamed of since you were a little girl (or boy!) has finally come. You’re engaged and beginning to plan your Hawaii paradise wedding. From the invitations to the bridesmaid dresses, the flowers and cake and more, you want everything to be perfection. So of course when it comes to booking a wedding…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise on CruiseDirect & Save!
- Suites from $198 per night: Run away to Kaneohe Bay and take in stunning views of the Koolau Mountain range and Chinaman's Hat
- Breakfast Package from $229/night: Standard room & full breakfast for 2 at Kani Ka Pila Grille at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,165
- Enjoy best rates at OHANA Waikiki Malia from $149/night! Best of all, it's a 5-minute walk to luxury shopping and premier dining.
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach - 15% Off Standard & Premium Rooms
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $216
- Take on 9 ziplines, 5 sky bridges, and a rappel!
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 14 Nt Princess Cruise from $1,999
- Stay at Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger on the Big Island!
- Save $45! Pre-buy breakfast, car & parking at Royal Lahaina
- Semi-private Oahu Circle Island Tour from $149
- Enjoy live music from renowned artists at Blue Note Hawaii!
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – All Islands