Visiting the island of Oʻahu and need some practical information? Get the facts here. Read up on history, get the quick points of interest, and learn how to get around.
Oahu has the largest population of all the Hawaiian Islands. It is also the only island with a good, reliable bus system.
If you’re planning on getting married in Hawaiʻi, we hope you are planning ahead. There’s lots to consider, and we hope to help you along the way.
Find a Wedding Videographer on Oahu
It’s the day you’ve been dreaming of forever. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, where everything should be nothing less than picture perfect — or video perfect, in this case. That’s why we’ve gathered a list of the best wedding videographers on Oahu. Because it’s your special day, after all! ARIA Studios…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $839 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $909
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $2,079
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- 10% OFF Surfing or SUP Lessons and Equipment Rentals.
- $1,779 & up -- Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- $849 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- From $1,369 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours