Visiting the island of Oʻahu and need some practical information? Get the facts here. Read up on history, get the quick points of interest, and learn how to get around.
Oahu has the largest population of all the Hawaiian Islands. It is also the only island with a good, reliable bus system.
If you’re planning on getting married in Hawaiʻi, we hope you are planning ahead. There’s lots to consider, and we hope to help you along the way.
Find a Wedding Videographer on Oahu
It’s the day you’ve been dreaming of forever. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, where everything should be nothing less than picture perfect — or video perfect, in this case. That’s why we’ve gathered a list of the best wedding videographers on Oahu. Because it’s your special day, after all! Island Paradise…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Take a private tour of Pearl Harbor and Oahu Island! Groups of 4 start at $699.99. Up to 24 guests. BOOK NOW!
- Find your "Castle in Paradise" with Castle Vacation Rentals & Enjoy a 20% Savings! Over 1,000 rentals across 5 Hawaiian Islands to choose from!
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- Enjoy drink and food “huki pau” specials at Harbor Restaurant at Pier 38 - daily 2pm to 5pm
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- 17-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,599 on Holland America Line
- From $205/night: Stay at condos on Kauai.
- HAPPY HOUR 50% OFF SUSHI AND PUPUS
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum from heirloom sugar cane - $35
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Experience the real Hawaii in small group tours, from $59
- Halau attention->28th Hula O Na Keiki registration open now!
- AAA, Military and Senior discounts for your Maui vacation!