Visiting the island of Oʻahu and need some practical information? Get the facts here. Read up on history, get the quick points of interest, and learn how to get around.
Oahu has the largest population of all the Hawaiian Islands. It is also the only island with a good, reliable bus system.
If you’re planning on getting married in Hawaiʻi, we hope you are planning ahead. There’s lots to consider, and we hope to help you along the way.
Kai-Photo Hawaii is a boutique wedding photography company known for its innovative and artistic imagery. Their award-winning team of photographers provides clients with the highest quality service and breathtaking imagery to last a lifetime. Kai-Photo’s work has been featured in Pacific Weddings Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Forbes.com Lifestyle and the…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
- HAWAII SCUBA DIVING! Explore the coast of Oahu with dives on wrecks, reefs, and even discover the ocean at night! Rates as low as $149!
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,479
- Discover 42 acres of endless Polynesian adventure. Book our Ali'i Lu'au Package and save over $50! Visit polynesia.com or call 808-293-3333 today!
- When the sun goes down, the party gets started at Blue Note. Come see why locals have voted this music venue #1 in the state, three years in a row.
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu. Try the Ginger Dressing or Katsu Sauce! Sign up for the Basic Annual Subscription and get a discount on your orders
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting – Kids < 6 Free!
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu
- Adventure Starts Here! Northshore Zipline Maui - $119/person
- SAVE $38.00! Free child’s ticket with purchase of adult ticket!
- From $69 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- Tour the heritage sugarcane fields and taste Hawaii’s Kō Hana Rum - $25
- $1,189 & up - Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- Web Special: Waikiki & Hawaii Gun Club – Hawaii’s #1 Shooting Experience
- See the best of Oahu on a Circle Island Sightseeing Tour
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu