Visiting the island of Oʻahu and need some practical information? Get the facts here. Read up on history, get the quick points of interest, and learn how to get around.
Oahu has the largest population of all the Hawaiian Islands. It is also the only island with a good, reliable bus system.
If you’re planning on getting married in Hawaiʻi, we hope you are planning ahead. There’s lots to consider, and we hope to help you along the way.
Find a Wedding Videographer on Oahu
It’s the day you’ve been dreaming of forever. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, where everything should be nothing less than picture perfect — or video perfect, in this case. That’s why we’ve gathered a list of the best wedding videographers on Oahu. Because it’s your special day, after all! Island Paradise…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
- Experience the real Hawaii in small group tours (Max 7). See what you want to see! Turtles, North Shore Beaches, Whale watching & local food
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 14 Night Princess Cruise from $1,399
- Enjoy best rates at OHANA Waikiki Malia from $149/night! Best of all, it's a 5-minute walk to luxury shopping and premier dining.
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Book direct with Waikiki Resort Hotel for the best rates, exclusive discounts and added values. BOOK NOW!
- Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger; a hidden oasis. From $186
- Room specials from 33% off at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – All Islands
- Send Flowers Hawaiian-Style! Nationwide delivery.
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- 11-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,114 on Carnival Cruise Lines
- Get on a snorkeling tour to Black Rock!
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Kō Hana Distillery - $25
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult