Visiting the island of Oʻahu and need some practical information? Get the facts here. Read up on history, get the quick points of interest, and learn how to get around.
Oahu has the largest population of all the Hawaiian Islands. It is also the only island with a good, reliable bus system.
If you’re planning on getting married in Hawaiʻi, we hope you are planning ahead. There’s lots to consider, and we hope to help you along the way.
Find a Wedding Videographer on Oahu
It’s the day you’ve been dreaming of forever. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, where everything should be nothing less than picture perfect — or video perfect, in this case. That’s why we’ve gathered a list of the best wedding videographers on Oahu. Because it’s your special day, after all! ARIA Studios…
Tips for an Oahu Wedding
World-renowned beaches, year-round near perfect weather and a tropical romantic…
- Enjoy live entertainment and a gourmet meal on the newest Waikiki sunset cruise in Oahu! Book before June 30 for $30 off. No code necessary!
- Scuba Dive from $159 - Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs.
- Find everything under the sun at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace! $1 admission per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- Enjoy crab legs, prime rib & much more at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki's First Made-to-Order All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.
- Ali'i Kayaks – the best way to explore Wailua River
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!
- FREE standard U.S. shipping on orders of $50+!
- Experience all of Oahu on an Island and You tour! $10 off with code HIDEAL
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo!
- From $1,089 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- From $1,329 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Stay connected during this time of isolation. Send your mom a "hug" in the form of a fresh lei.
- National Car Rental: Save with National